Trump's Last Throw of the Dice?

StuartO

Pelosi calling for the 25th Amendment to be invoked on Trump for his “seditious act.”

Despite Trump having his Twitter, FB and Instagram accounts blocked, his cultists are communicating via Parler, a right wing sm platform. This is whats being posted;

Parler.JPG.90ddea918f6cd6f663d17c458c0b4db3.JPG

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 7:29 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-07 6:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 5:04 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-07 4:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 1:55 PM.........................

Amazing ... Not only does Chatterbox have experts on all things covid and its treatments, experts on cannabis based medicines and what they are good and not good at treating and experts like Barry who can tell who's a woman hater and wife beater just by "looking at them" we now have an expert at diagnosing mental health issues on his patients without once ever meeting them ... Wow ...By the way princess what do you want me to own when you rather threateningly tell me to "Own it!" ???

Your false God. The rest is your usual guff!

Forum psychiatrist speaks ... Chuckle

Then, chuckle, see here https://tinyurl.com/y4hqprje and then tell me where I'm wrong. Go on, I dare you! :-D

Chuckle, I cant read it ... A qualified psychiatrist would most prolly be struck off for making a public diagnosis of anyones mental health without meeting them, you as an amateur enthusiast with I presume no qualifications in this field feel the need to carry on with your silliness ... Own ya silliness

Here you go, a qualified psychologist who happens to be his niece

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/08/mary-trump-on-the-end-of-uncle-donald-all-he-has-now-is-breaking-things?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-07 7:57 PM

Amazing ... Not only does Chatterbox have experts on all things covid and its treatments, experts on cannabis based medicines and what they are good and not good at treating and experts like Barry who can tell who's a woman hater and wife beater just by "looking at them" we now have an expert at diagnosing mental health issues on his patients without once ever meeting them ... Wow ...By the way princess what do you want me to own when you rather threateningly tell me to "Own it!" ???

Then, chuckle, see here https://tinyurl.com/y4hqprje and then tell me where I'm wrong. Go on, I dare you! :-D

Chuckle, I cant read it ... A qualified psychiatrist would most prolly be struck off for making a public diagnosis of anyones mental health without meeting them, you as an amateur enthusiast with I presume no qualifications in this field feel the need to carry on with your silliness ... Own ya silliness

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/08/mary-trump-on-the-end-of-uncle-donald-all-he-has-now-is-breaking-things?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

That's an absolute gem.......and she certainly knows him well!

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-07 7:57 PM

Isnt she the niece who fell out with him ... Can one of our health experts confirm if Jeremy has dementia or not ??? He seems to be forgetting stuff very easy these days ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-not-involved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying

It seems pretty obvious that Trump made a critical error in encouraging his supporters gathered in Washington to storm the Capitol (in order to disrupt the count of votes to finalise the Presidential Election) but American politics has been so brutally partisan for so long, each side thinking of the other only as evil crooks capable of anything, that in the wake of Trump's fatal error, it's just the Democrats who are calling noisily for blood while the Republicans are in disarray.

A few, a small few, Republicans carried on loyally supporting Trump by objecting in the Senate to the Electoral College vote count but deserters are also spilling out of office from the White House in disgust at Trump's actions. Trump's son claimed that the republican Party is now simply the Donad Trump Party and that almost seems to be the case. Otherwise there is as yet no concerted Republcan response seeking to distance themselves from Trump and join the demands for him to leave immediately, as you would think might now be in their interests if they want their Party to survive.

There is a video clip circlating which shows Trump and his closest watching TV screens and dancing and celebrating as the invasion of the Capitol is developing. Sorry I lack the skills to link to it but it looked pretty damning to me.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 11:06 AM

Only one person is responsible for her death . Trump

And what about the police officer who was killed in the attack on the Capital. You know the violent attack she was participating in.

Meanwhile the crowd partied https://twitter.com/rmayemsinger/status/1347250902785093639?s=20

I agree, Trump (and his lickspittles) incited the mob.

As tragic as that womans death was, she wasn't struck by some stray bullet whilst she was out on the lawn protesting peacefully was she?..No, she was deep inside the Capitol building, as she was a part of the mob who had stormed it!...

:-S

I haven't heard much about how the police officer had died?

If that footage of Trump and his followers laughing it up in his hospitality marque IS actually as the storming of the Capitol building is taking place(and not them just looking at the rally that led up to it) then it is even more sickening..

Also I thought he, being the big man that he is, was spouting about how he was going to march with them?..... not hid in a tent and watch on TV?..*-)

(To Stuart- CurtainRaiser has linked that video above)

pepe63 - 2021-01-08 11:52 AM

Also I thought he, being the big man that he is, was spouting about how he was going to march with them?..... not hid in a tent and watch on TV?..*-)

Well, being a 'draft dodger ' he was hardly likely to lead from the front.

;-)

But then I'm, not, nor pretending to be. I just found a magazine article that explains the characteristics. I did wonder if it was a bit complicated, but if you persevere you should get there.

Me? I just use the duck test. You know, if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Of course, I accept in full that were I really a psycho-analyst of some sort, your response would be that all psycho-analysis is quackery - see what I did there; quack, quack! :-) Amazing thing the human brain, in the right (metaphorical) hands, isn't it? :-D

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 11:06 AM

Only one person is responsible for her death . Trump

And what about the police officer who was killed in the attack on the Capital. You know the violent attack she was participating in.

Meanwhile the crowd partied https://twitter.com/rmayemsinger/status/1347250902785093639?s=20

I agree, Trump (and his lickspittles) incited the mob.

As tragic as that womans death was, she wasn't struck by some stray bullet whilst she was out on the lawn protesting peacefully was she?..No, she was deep inside the Capitol building, as she was a part of the mob who had stormed it!...

:-S

I haven't heard much about how the police officer had died?

He was attacked by one of Trumps thugs who hit him over the head with a fire extinguisher, rushed to hospital where he was put on life support but died later.

https://tinyurl.com/yytkjczy

If that footage of Trump and his followers laughing it up in his hospitality marque IS actually as the storming of the Capitol building is taking place(and not them just looking at the rally that led up to it) then it is even more sickening..

It is, it was mentioned on news reports late last night. It shows how sick and twisted these people are just as all his fawning unhinged mental retards are too.

malc d - 2021-01-08 12:10 PM

;-)

Well it now seems he has done a complete u-turn and is condenming the mob for attacking the Capitol building.

Seems he wants 'em all locked up.

I wonder how his followers will react to him turning against them.

(?)

Grumpyman - 2021-01-08 12:01 PM

Pence has not got the balls to invoke the 25th amendment always been a yes man to Trump.

Few ever have stood up to him and those that have he gets rid of. Other gutless wonders walk away rather than confront him. He's a spoilt brat, bully and thug used to getting all his own way hence the childish temper tantrums when he doesn't.

malc d - 2021-01-08 1:37 PM

;-)

Well it now seems he has done a complete u-turn and is condenming the mob for attacking the Capitol building.

(?)

They'll probably storm the White House.

;-)

(?)

I doubt anyone will take him seriously either Malc as it's come far too late in the day for damage limitation.. He incited the rioting and has done irreparable damage to the country and office of Presidency. He's just wriggling and squirming now he realises he's up a corner.

It ain’t over until the fat lady sings and it wouldn’t surprise me if Trump carries on kicking unless and until he either ends up in jail or pops his clogs. His latest video is no more than a tactical retreat because he is confronted by a serious obstacle but the last thing he can be called is a quitter so stand by for more fireworks and more legal challenges and Ed apology.

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-08 12:25 PM

But then I'm, not, nor pretending to be. I just found a magazine article that explains the characteristics. I did wonder if it was a bit complicated, but if you persevere you should get there.

Me? I just use the duck test. You know, if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Of course, I accept in full that were I really a psycho-analyst of some sort, your response would be that all psycho-analysis is quackery - see what I did there; quack, quack! :-) Amazing thing the human brain, in the right (metaphorical) hands, isn't it? :-D

You aint "pretending to be" some sort of head shrinker ??? ... Chuckle ... You just diagnose mental health issues on individuals you aint ever met on a public chat room thats all and then you start banging on about ducks ... I might use ya duck test ... You're Quackers ... Ducks ducks everywhere, its all in ya head

One thing that surprised me is that no one ever mentions the archaic (I would say medieval) electoral system in force in the States.

- To vote you must register. Here, until a few years ago, voting was compulsory.

Now it is optional but you can just show up at your polling station with the voting card (given to each citizen) and an identity document.

Without any other formality. I guess it is so everywhere or almost.

- Two full months between elections and settlement.

First the elections, then the electors by state, then the college of electors, then the whole Congress (Representatives plus Senators), then the pledge, finally the move to the White House.

With the risk that a president who no longer has the trust of the population could commit abuses.

I think it's a unique case.

- Electors x Census. Done on a ten-year basis it certainly creates inconvenience.

Who guarantees that the population of any state has not changed significantly in the last ten years ?

It all made sense in the days of the Far West, Wells Fargo coaches and the first railroads.

Not in the 21st century when it only takes a few hours fly from San Diego to Vermont. And in the age of computers and the internet.

Not to mention consolidated lobbying. Here it is considered a concept very close to that of corruption.

Bulletguy - 2021-01-08 1:52 PM

;-)

(?)

I doubt anyone will take him seriously either Malc as it's come far too late in the day for damage limitation.. He incited the rioting and has done irreparable damage to the country and office of Presidency. He's just wriggling and squirming now he realises he's up a corner.

Typical Trump. Probably trying to save his own arse after inciting what can only be described now as a terrorist incident. The world will be a better and safer place without him and with any luck Biden will see to it that all those involved do a very long stretch including Trump.

Archived