• Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 4:53 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 4:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 1:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 12:39 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-10 11:25 AM

jumpstart - 2021-01-10 11:13 AM

HuffPost: Former Federal Prosecutor Fears Trump Could Pardon Capitol Rioters.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/glenn-kirschner-trump-pardon-capitol-rioters_n_5ffa923fc5b63642b6fc839d?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

Which is probably why the FBI have only charged them with minor misdemeanors so far, Trump can only pardon them for offences they have been charged and admitted to. Trump pardons them for the minor stuff, two weeks later they hit them with the full charges.

Its crucial they get him though, he has to go to Jail.

This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy. Trump needs to do time not only for this but for all the other heinous crimes of which there is a long list that once no longer under the presidential protection I hope at least one of them sticks. If not he or God for bid someone worse but not as stupid will be back to try again.

"This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy" ... Posted by a fella who fought for years to overturn a democratic referendum vote that he didn't like the result of by any means ... You couldn't make it up, well Septic could

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I knew you would post that. (lol)

Have you read some of the stuff in BG's links? Do you think there is remotely a comparison? Also some of these people making the threats of a coup and inciting terrorism are elected officials! Right up to Trump himself!! The fact that you think thats ok and is a comparison to millions of people in the UK peacefully "Campaigning" for a confirmatory vote on the final outcome of a process in the United kingdom is not only totally bonkers but says a lot about you.

It wasnt a democratic referendum of course anyway.

They kind of remind me of the pro Brexit mob that protested here. All of the same ilk just without the automatic weapons and bombs in the UK. Whenever there was violence or trouble and sadly even death it was at the hands of these Morons 99% of the time.

"It wasn't a democratic referendum" ... Chuckle ...Can you show where POTUS Trump has incited terrorism or threatened a coup like you claim because otherwise its just words, more pointless, bitter words by a fella who supposedly doesnt "give a toss about America"???... Im informed you have supposedly been off the booze for a few days, the scotch or whisky that you so love ... Can I suggest you start drinking again because if you werent in the depths of depression before you sure is now ... Hatey hypocrite

Well we know it wasnt a democratic referendum. It was proved in court but thats not the debate here.

"Can I show where Trump has incited Terrorism or threatened a coup"? Did you not listen to him on national Television inciting the terrorism that followed? Everyone else saw it, you must have missed it. As for the coup well I guess it depends on whether that long statement from the the NYE County Chairman is true or not. Sounds like a Coup to me.

Depths of depression? (lol) Im ferkin loving this! Its fantastic watching his downfall. Cant wait for Johnsons next. Off the booze? WTF you on about? Everything in moderation. I had a lovely glass of Scotch last night.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 5:43 PM............................................"Can I show where Trump has incited Terrorism or threatened a coup"? Did you not listen to him on national Television inciting the terrorism that followed? Everyone else saw it, you must have missed it. ......................................

What Antony means is "did he use those actual words?" To him, unless he did, nothing of the sort was said.

It doesn't matter that it was clearly implied, it doesn't matter that he spent the preceding hour or so winding them up, it doesn't matter that he said he'd walk with them, it doesn't matter that he instead departed for the White House, it doesn't matter that he merely lit the fuse and departed before the explosion, oh no: he has to have used those actual words. Nothing else counts.

Old Trumpy may be a bit slow on some things, but he's fully up to speed on incitement, on how to press the right buttons, and then fading away quickly, and finally blaming his followers for doing what he incited them to do. "Who Sir, Me Sir, I didn't do anything!" Make it up, you really couldn't! :-D

And yet, some seem believe it all, even from 3,000 miles away! :-D

Recklessness, total innocence, stupidity, cupidity, or incitement? It has to be one (or all) of those, doesn't it? From the man with control over what is probably the world's largest nuclear arsenal? A fitting person?

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-10 6:27 PM.

What Antony means is "did he use those actual words?" To him, unless he did, nothing of the sort was said.

It doesn't matter that it was clearly implied, it doesn't matter that he spent the preceding hour or so winding them up, it doesn't matter that he said he'd walk with them, it doesn't matter that he instead departed for the White House, it doesn't matter that he merely lit the fuse and departed before the explosion, oh no: he has to have used those actual words. Nothing else counts.

Old Trumpy may be a bit slow on some things, but he's fully up to speed on incitement, on how to press the right buttons, and then fading away quickly, and finally blaming his followers for doing what he incited them to do. "Who Sir, Me Sir, I didn't do anything!" Make it up, you really couldn't! :-D

And yet, some seem believe it all, even from 3,000 miles away! :-D

Recklessness, total innocence, stupidity, cupidity, or incitement? It has to be one (or all) of those, doesn't it? From the man with control over what is probably the world's largest nuclear arsenal? A fitting person?

Implication counts for purposes of defamation, so why shouldn’t it carry weight as evidence in a criminal case?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 5:43 PM

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/glenn-kirschner-trump-pardon-capitol-rioters_n_5ffa923fc5b63642b6fc839d?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

Which is probably why the FBI have only charged them with minor misdemeanors so far, Trump can only pardon them for offences they have been charged and admitted to. Trump pardons them for the minor stuff, two weeks later they hit them with the full charges.

This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy. Trump needs to do time not only for this but for all the other heinous crimes of which there is a long list that once no longer under the presidential protection I hope at least one of them sticks. If not he or God for bid someone worse but not as stupid will be back to try again.

"This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy" ... Posted by a fella who fought for years to overturn a democratic referendum vote that he didn't like the result of by any means ... You couldn't make it up, well Septic could

Have you read some of the stuff in BG's links? Do you think there is remotely a comparison? Also some of these people making the threats of a coup and inciting terrorism are elected officials! Right up to Trump himself!! The fact that you think thats ok and is a comparison to millions of people in the UK peacefully "Campaigning" for a confirmatory vote on the final outcome of a process in the United kingdom is not only totally bonkers but says a lot about you.

They kind of remind me of the pro Brexit mob that protested here. All of the same ilk just without the automatic weapons and bombs in the UK. Whenever there was violence or trouble and sadly even death it was at the hands of these Morons 99% of the time.

"It wasn't a democratic referendum" ... Chuckle ...Can you show where POTUS Trump has incited terrorism or threatened a coup like you claim because otherwise its just words, more pointless, bitter words by a fella who supposedly doesnt "give a toss about America"???... Im informed you have supposedly been off the booze for a few days, the scotch or whisky that you so love ... Can I suggest you start drinking again because if you werent in the depths of depression before you sure is now ... Hatey hypocrite

Well we know it wasnt a democratic referendum. It was proved in court but thats not the debate here.

"Can I show where Trump has incited Terrorism or threatened a coup"? Did you not listen to him on national Television inciting the terrorism that followed? Everyone else saw it, you must have missed it. As for the coup well I guess it depends on whether that long statement from the the NYE County Chairman is true or not. Sounds like a Coup to me.

Depths of depression? (lol) Im ferkin loving this! Its fantastic watching his downfall. Cant wait for Johnsons next. Off the booze? WTF you on about? Everything in moderation. I had a lovely glass of Scotch last night.

So show what he said hater ... Looks like others are trying to help you but yet you dont show what he said ??? ... See you are ignoring your hypocrisy over your "I dont give a toss about America" boast n'all ... So your not off the booze ??? How long did your latest 'off the booze' stint last ??? 36-48 hours max maybe ??? Booze on hypocrite

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 7:35 PM

So show what he said hater ...

People have posted numerous reports, news bulletins and clips on this thread but you neither read or listen to any of them as you're in denial of what your Messiah has done. You also do yourself no favours making posts of garbled gobbledygook.

Bulletguy - 2021-01-10 8:44 PM

So show what he said hater ...

People have posted numerous reports, news bulletins and clips on this thread but you neither read or listen to any of them as you're in denial of what your Messiah has done. You also do yourself no favours making posts of garbled gobbledygook.

Barrys Grindr talks ... Not much sense though ... He offers nothing of what I asked ... Chuckle

Wherever anything batsh1t crazy is going down you can be sure the parasitic leech Jones is somewhere in the mix. Pumping out far right CT rubbish to the gullible has made him a multi millionaire and all those wacko wingnuts, including some here, see Trump as their Messiah. *-)

Alex Jones says he paid $500,000 for rally that led to Capitol riot

Infamous conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said his media company paid for the rally in Washington DC on 6 January that preceded the ill-fated insurrection at the US Capitol.

Mr Jones explained his involvement in a video he posted from Washington DC on the day of the riots.

"When I tell you this, it's not to brag about my connection to this embattled president," he said. "No one would book the Ellipse, no one would book the other areas. No one would pay for it. We went and paid for it."

Mr Jones said that 80 per cent of the money used in the bookings was provided by a donor.

"It cost close to half a million dollars," he said.

He then claims the White House asked him to lead the march to the Capitol. In his words, the Secret Service was supposed to pull him out of the front row of Donald Trump's speech about a half hour before it ended and move him to the march starting point.

However, due to the large numbers of people who were still arriving even as Mr Trump spoke, Mr Jones ended up stuck between the group of people watching the president's speech and a second group that was already marching on the Capitol building.

He then claimed - erroneously - that an army of “antifa” was there, and blamed the rioting at the Capitol on them.

“And so, by the time I got out there 20 minutes, 30 minutes before Trump finished his speech there were already hundreds of thousands of people ahead of me marching. And before Trump ever took the stage, antifa, dressed up - over a hundred of them - as patriots, was there,” he said.

Mr Jones was reportedly seen later in the day, standing on top of a car near the Capitol building and shouting into a bullhorn.

The conspiracy theorist has also publicly peddled QAnon conspiracies. Ashili Babbit, the woman who was shot and killed while breaking into the Capitol, was a QAnon adherent.

"We will never back down to the Satanic paedophile, globalist New World Order and their walking-dead reanimated corpse Joe Biden, and we will never recognize him," Mr Jones said during the Million MAGA March.

The belief in a global cabal of demonic pedophiles that only Mr Trump is working to stop is a central tenant of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/alex-jones-paid-rally-capitol-riot-b1784603.html

So show what he said hater ... Looks like others are trying to help you but yet you dont show what he said ??? ... See you are ignoring your hypocrisy over your "I dont give a toss about America" boast n'all ... So your not off the booze ??? How long did your latest 'off the booze' stint last ??? 36-48 hours max maybe ??? Booze on hypocrite

Here you go Chuckles, some of the finest legal minds have worked over the weekend to satisfy your needs

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/08/us/draft-articles-of-impeachment.html

You would have to have been in a cave for the past few days not to have seen it. Go find it yourself.

I told you, I am enjoying watching his spectacular downfall. Thanks for your concern over my drinking habits by the way. I assume this is in regard to some thread on another forum where I said I was going on a diet. I am on a diet and doing well thanks. If you are really interested and concerned I get weighed on Wednesday so will keep you posted. I never said I was quitting drinking though, just cutting down which is what I have done. Thanks again.

Jesus. *-)

Trump more upset that Capitol mob looked ‘low class’ than about violent attacks

As a mob of his supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, Trump was reportedly unconcerned about the destruction or insurrection taking place but instead how the violent extremists appeared “low-class”.

Trump had called on the audience, which had gathered in DC from across America, to march to the Capitol building as Congress convened to certify the results of his electoral defeat to President-elect Joe Biden.

What followed was a violent and historic scene: QAnon conspiracy theorists dressed in furs, domestic terrorists waving confederate flags, and hundreds of men and women in Trump campaign gear ransacking lawmakers’ offices. Some took the Senate dais and echoed the president’s false claims of voter fraud.

Trump was apparently turned off by the chaotic scene, although not due to the assault on the US government but according to New York Magazine, because his supporters looked “low-class”.

“He doesn’t like low class things,” an anonymous White House source told the magazine. (lol)(lol)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-mob-capitol-riots-poor-low-class-b1785099.html

That explains why he identifies with them!

Ha ha ha!!! it just gets better and better! (lol)

Did they arrest the Terrorist at the airport? Hope so.

As for Trump and the low class thing! Thats even funnier. Has he not seen his supporters over the past five years? (lol) Does Trump actually think he has class? If it wasnt for him being gifted Daddy's money he would have been the lowest of the low trailer trash without doubt. Perhaps he thinks money buys you class. Which from what I can gather he hasnt much of that now either. (lol) in Fact doesnt he have a 100 million in personal debt or something ridiculous?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 11:42 PM

Ha ha ha!!! it just gets better and better! (lol)

Did they arrest the Terrorist at the airport? Hope so.

As for Trump and the low class thing! Thats even funnier. Has he not seen his supporters over the past five years? (lol) Does Trump actually think he has class? If it wasnt for him being gifted Daddy's money he would have been the lowest of the low trailer trash without doubt. Perhaps he thinks money buys you class. Which from what I can gather he hasnt much of that now either. (lol) in Fact doesnt he have a 100 million in personal debt or something ridiculous?

Oh there's more. Lots of MAGA 'men' whilst spouting about 'haters' and 'paedos' still live with their mum. :-|

https://tinyurl.com/y4slyjha

https://tinyurl.com/y6cjqfac

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 10:07 PM

You would have to have been in a cave for the past few days not to have seen it. Go find it yourself.

I told you, I am enjoying watching his spectacular downfall. Thanks for your concern over my drinking habits by the way. I assume this is in regard to some thread on another forum where I said I was going on a diet. I am on a diet and doing well thanks. If you are really interested and concerned I get weighed on Wednesday so will keep you posted. I never said I was quitting drinking though, just cutting down which is what I have done. Thanks again.

I'll translate ... You cant put up a god damn thing can ya, utter hot air ... Yes you did say you were stopping drinking ... Many, many times actually ... Keep on not "giving a toss about America" while posting here, there and everywhere about it wont ya ... Pretty much like you not giving "a toss about Brexit" either which you do the same ... I sure would hate to see how much stuff you'd post on sumat ya do give a toss about ... Hypocrisy lives strong in this one

Nancy Pelosi has given Mike Pence 24 hours to invoke the 25th Amendment against Trump or they will impeach.

I hope they invoke the 25th as that strips him of all monetary benefits including travel expenses ($1 million pa), Presidential pension ($220,000 pa), Secret Service protection and office staff. If impeached he would still be entitled to receive those benefits and I think it would be insulting to decent law abiding American citizens able to understand the treasonous action Trump committed.

https://tinyurl.com/yyrlxjbl

I would be very surprised if any of the moves to remove Trump "early "came to anything....

However I did read somewhere that proceeding with the impeachment process was as much about stopping him from holding office in the future, as it was about removing his now?

I don't pretend to know how much truth in that there is.

(and with his followers throwing money into his "fighting fund", I doubt he'd be too bothered about losing a pension and some travel allowance :-S ).

pepe63 - 2021-01-11 1:43 PM

I would be very surprised if any of the moves to remove Trump "early "came to anything....

Dead right.

There's been a lot of huffing and puffing from the democrats over the last few years.

Almost always ineffective.

:-|

Archived