Trump's Last Throw of the Dice?

StuartO

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 2:52 PM

She's spot on as normal ...

You dont half have some strange Twitter accounts that you follow? It seems that you are consumed with hatred of all things muslim and coloured.

Please show us on the doll where the big brown boys hurt you.

And then you better head off to Parler. Oh hang on you might be too late.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/technology/parler-apple-google.html

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-09 3:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 2:52 PM

She's spot on as normal ...

You dont half have some strange Twitter accounts that you follow? It seems that you are consumed with hatred of all things muslim and coloured.

Please show us on the doll where the big brown boys hurt you.

And then you better head off to Parler. Oh hang on you might be too late.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/technology/parler-apple-google.html

It seems you are "consumed" with what you think I hate ... Get another obsession

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 3:02 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 2:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 1:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 12:46 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 11:24 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 9:17 PM

Rioters banging at the doors of The Supreme Court trying to get in ...

... Hang on, they aint Trump supporters but those lefty Democrat types ... Chuckle ... Did POTUS Trump insight them n'all ??? ... Chuckle

Rioters! (lol) Yeah they look really scary! (lol) Couple of coppers stood there in front of them not looking bothered. The "Rioters" laughing and smiling and taking pictures. Looks like a remainers sunday afternoon outing in Hyde Park. Glad you posted it though. Now go and compare it to the footage and photos of the armed Terrorists that stormed the Capitol building two days ago. 8-)

Given you excuse Cenotaph Union Flag burners and find BLM violence and thuggery "funny" me thinks we can disregard your opinion on supposed "Terrorists" ... If I remember correctly you also found the assault on Mr Farage funny n'all ... Says a lot about the twisted fella you have turned into

So even still despite me asking you yesterday several times to produce evidence on another forum you are going to carry on spreading fake news about me condoning the burning of a UK Flag which is simply not true. Someone chucked milkshake at Farage, it was indeed very very funny but not terrorism unlike your loopy far right mates in Washington the other day.

Your saying also the other valuable member on another forum who remembered you doing what I claim is a peddler of "fake news" n'all then ??? Another member who posted the picture of the Cenotaph flag burner is a peddler of "fake news" n'all also ??? ... Listen you find violence and assault "funny" so dont go all high and mighty condemning others ... I thought you didn't "give a toss about America" anyway

Absolutely I am! He is mistaken as you are. For the other members Mr Birdbrain yesterday accused me of supporting a youth last year setting fire to the union flag but after many attempts of asking him to produce the evidence he could not. There was another incident around the same time last year where a child (who just happened to be Asian looking of course) climbed onto the cenotaph between the flags which was actually the incident I said was no big deal.

As you have now brought this accusation to yet another forum I sugest as I did there you produce the evidence here also. Perhaps you could get a grown up member of the forum to help you. If you fail I expect a public apology on both forums.

Chuckle ... Princess to make your point valid it might be better to try to stick to facts, its difficult for you I know but try ... I never said what your claiming it simply isnt true ... You say I said you were "condoning" the burning of the flag, you now say I said you were "supporting" the flag burner both of which simply aren't true, I said you excused the flag burner, totally different to your claims ... You said also the flag burner is a Muslim on the other channel in some silly attempt to play the silly race card I presume but I have no idea if hes a Muslim and would love to know how you know that ... Dont get all snotty about it, remember you find violence, thuggery and assaults on folk "funny" ... You have form and if anyone owes anyone an apology its you to the victims of crime you find "funny" ... By the way is it just those crimes that are funny or do you chuckle away at others ???

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 4:57 PM

... Hang on, they aint Trump supporters but those lefty Democrat types ... Chuckle ... Did POTUS Trump insight them n'all ??? ... Chuckle

Rioters! (lol) Yeah they look really scary! (lol) Couple of coppers stood there in front of them not looking bothered. The "Rioters" laughing and smiling and taking pictures. Looks like a remainers sunday afternoon outing in Hyde Park. Glad you posted it though. Now go and compare it to the footage and photos of the armed Terrorists that stormed the Capitol building two days ago. 8-)

Given you excuse Cenotaph Union Flag burners and find BLM violence and thuggery "funny" me thinks we can disregard your opinion on supposed "Terrorists" ... If I remember correctly you also found the assault on Mr Farage funny n'all ... Says a lot about the twisted fella you have turned into

So even still despite me asking you yesterday several times to produce evidence on another forum you are going to carry on spreading fake news about me condoning the burning of a UK Flag which is simply not true. Someone chucked milkshake at Farage, it was indeed very very funny but not terrorism unlike your loopy far right mates in Washington the other day.

Your saying also the other valuable member on another forum who remembered you doing what I claim is a peddler of "fake news" n'all then ??? Another member who posted the picture of the Cenotaph flag burner is a peddler of "fake news" n'all also ??? ... Listen you find violence and assault "funny" so dont go all high and mighty condemning others ... I thought you didn't "give a toss about America" anyway

Absolutely I am! He is mistaken as you are. For the other members Mr Birdbrain yesterday accused me of supporting a youth last year setting fire to the union flag but after many attempts of asking him to produce the evidence he could not. There was another incident around the same time last year where a child (who just happened to be Asian looking of course) climbed onto the cenotaph between the flags which was actually the incident I said was no big deal.

As you have now brought this accusation to yet another forum I sugest as I did there you produce the evidence here also. Perhaps you could get a grown up member of the forum to help you. If you fail I expect a public apology on both forums.

Chuckle ... Princess to make your point valid it might be better to try to stick to facts, its difficult for you I know but try ... I never said what your claiming it simply isnt true ... You say I said you were "condoning" the burning of the flag, you now say I said you were "supporting" the flag burner both of which simply aren't true, I said you excused the flag burner, totally different to your claims ... You said also the flag burner is a Muslim on the other channel in some silly attempt to play the silly race card I presume but I have no idea if hes a Muslim and would love to know how you know that ... Dont get all snotty about it, remember you find violence, thuggery and assaults on folk "funny" ... You have form and if anyone owes anyone an apology its you to the victims of crime you find "funny" ... By the way is it just those crimes that are funny or do you chuckle away at others ???

Condone, support, excused, whatever. It means the same thing. You tried on two forums to tell people that I "Excused" a protester burning our flag. I told you it was incorrect, you failed to prove it because you cant as it never happened so I suggested you either proved it or apologised for lying or perhaps getting confused. Either way, I dont care. Anyone who knows me on here or the other forum or in real life would know i would never condone such a thing.

I reckon you have gone off your meds or summat these past few days. Either that or watching your Populist revolution spectacularly starting to crash has been too much for you. Trump in disgrace and on his way out and hopefully to Jail, totally lame Brexit. Must be tough. Soon be spring!

Bulletguy - 2021-01-09 3:15 PM

StuartO - 2021-01-09 9:52 AM

While President-Elect Biden is keeping out of any attempts to unseat Trump before January 20th he's not holding back on criticism, calling him the worst-ever President and expressing pleasure that he won't be at the Inauguration. Nancy Pelosi is clearly on the warpath however and since the Democrats will only need support for less than half of Republican Senators to find Trump guilty, it now seems quite possible that Trump will get pushed unless he decides to jump by resigning. Trump probably does still have options to rock the boat again but there seems to be no purpose of value to him in doing so (especially if he does want to run again in four years) so it might be the time for him to bide his time and then maybe raise the rabble again with some juicy social media posts for his supporters about election fraud from Florida on Inauguration Day, assuming of course he can find a way around the blocking of his Tweet Account. Perhaps he'll settle for trashing the furniture and fittings in the White House to make it difficult for Biden to move in.

Twitter briefly lifted the suspension last night as there were new posts on his account but typically he couldn't moderate his inflammatory rhetoric, false allegations about voter fraud and the election being "stolen", so they just shut him down altogether ‘due to the risk of further incitement of violence’. He will no doubt attempt to make his own sm platform. For a 74 year old man his behaviour is more akin to a petulant little child.

https://tinyurl.com/y3c3d6m9

https://tinyurl.com/y5zztszg

I think they've left it too late in the day for impeachment or invoking the 25th given how notoriously slow the legal machinery works over there within politics. They should have removed him long ago and his actions have plunged democracy and the US to an all time low. Between now and Bidens inauguration the authorities and secret service will have to keep a very close eye on him though I imagine the inauguration will be heavily secured.

Its sweet seeing him fall from grace so spectacularly and having his favourite rant platform removed. Also scary that a man not deemed fit to be allowed access to Twitter has control of the Nuclear button. It was alarming today on the news listening to a journalist from the USA who said there is pretty much nothing that can stop Trump launching an attack if he feels like it. Nothing at all. Thats what the system was designed for. Scary stuff. If it came to that though hopefully someone on the staff would be prepared to put a bullet in his skull.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 5:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-01-09 3:15 PM

StuartO - 2021-01-09 9:52 AM

While President-Elect Biden is keeping out of any attempts to unseat Trump before January 20th he's not holding back on criticism, calling him the worst-ever President and expressing pleasure that he won't be at the Inauguration. Nancy Pelosi is clearly on the warpath however and since the Democrats will only need support for less than half of Republican Senators to find Trump guilty, it now seems quite possible that Trump will get pushed unless he decides to jump by resigning. Trump probably does still have options to rock the boat again but there seems to be no purpose of value to him in doing so (especially if he does want to run again in four years) so it might be the time for him to bide his time and then maybe raise the rabble again with some juicy social media posts for his supporters about election fraud from Florida on Inauguration Day, assuming of course he can find a way around the blocking of his Tweet Account. Perhaps he'll settle for trashing the furniture and fittings in the White House to make it difficult for Biden to move in.

Twitter briefly lifted the suspension last night as there were new posts on his account but typically he couldn't moderate his inflammatory rhetoric, false allegations about voter fraud and the election being "stolen", so they just shut him down altogether ‘due to the risk of further incitement of violence’. He will no doubt attempt to make his own sm platform. For a 74 year old man his behaviour is more akin to a petulant little child.

https://tinyurl.com/y3c3d6m9

https://tinyurl.com/y5zztszg

I think they've left it too late in the day for impeachment or invoking the 25th given how notoriously slow the legal machinery works over there within politics. They should have removed him long ago and his actions have plunged democracy and the US to an all time low. Between now and Bidens inauguration the authorities and secret service will have to keep a very close eye on him though I imagine the inauguration will be heavily secured.

Its sweet seeing him fall from grace so spectacularly and having his favourite rant platform removed. Also scary that a man not deemed fit to be allowed access to Twitter has control of the Nuclear button. It was alarming today on the news listening to a journalist from the USA who said there is pretty much nothing that can stop Trump launching an attack if he feels like it. Nothing at all. Thats what the system was designed for. Scary stuff. If it came to that though hopefully someone on the staff would be prepared to put a bullet in his skull.

This string here shows there was plenty of warnings of what could occur at the Capitol.....note the date stamps.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 5:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 4:57 PM

Condone, support, excused, whatever. It means the same thing. You tried on two forums to tell people that I "Excused" a protester burning our flag. I told you it was incorrect, you failed to prove it because you cant as it never happened so I suggested you either proved it or apologised for lying or perhaps getting confused. Either way, I dont care. Anyone who knows me on here or the other forum or in real life would know i would never condone such a thing.

I reckon you have gone off your meds or summat these past few days. Either that or watching your Populist revolution spectacularly starting to crash has been too much for you. Trump in disgrace and on his way out and hopefully to Jail, totally lame Brexit. Must be tough. Soon be spring!

I know you have supposedly been off the booze that plays such a big part in your daily life these last few days ... I'll put your stupidity down to the shakes

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-09 8:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-01-09 7:21 PM

Trump junior crying about his Daddy being kicked off Twitter.........until this brilliant Tweet slapped him back in his box! :D

https://twitter.com/LesleyAnnBrandt/status/1347701196216098819

Rumour has it thats what you did to worm ya way back on here after you were thrown off ... Hope ya brushed ya teeth

Bulletguy - 2021-01-09 7:21 PM

Trump junior crying about his Daddy being kicked off Twitter.........until this brilliant Tweet slapped him back in his box! :D

https://twitter.com/LesleyAnnBrandt/status/1347701196216098819

LOL! Brilliant!

There are a lot of comparisons when you think about it between Trump and "The Clown"

Trump and Johnson

The same press and shady backers

The same lunatic fringe

Both surrounded by their arse licker supporters in power

Both liars

Both over promise but under deliver

Same morals

Both relied on indulgent fathers

Both control freak narcissists.

Both racist

jumpstart - 2021-01-10 11:13 AM

HuffPost: Former Federal Prosecutor Fears Trump Could Pardon Capitol Rioters.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/glenn-kirschner-trump-pardon-capitol-rioters_n_5ffa923fc5b63642b6fc839d?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

Which is probably why the FBI have only charged them with minor misdemeanors so far, Trump can only pardon them for offences they have been charged and admitted to. Trump pardons them for the minor stuff, two weeks later they hit them with the full charges.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-10 11:25 AM

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/glenn-kirschner-trump-pardon-capitol-rioters_n_5ffa923fc5b63642b6fc839d?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

Which is probably why the FBI have only charged them with minor misdemeanors so far, Trump can only pardon them for offences they have been charged and admitted to. Trump pardons them for the minor stuff, two weeks later they hit them with the full charges.

Its crucial they get him though, he has to go to Jail.

This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy. Trump needs to do time not only for this but for all the other heinous crimes of which there is a long list that once no longer under the presidential protection I hope at least one of them sticks. If not he or God for bid someone worse but not as stupid will be back to try again.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 12:39 PM

This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy. Trump needs to do time not only for this but for all the other heinous crimes of which there is a long list that once no longer under the presidential protection I hope at least one of them sticks. If not he or God for bid someone worse but not as stupid will be back to try again.

"This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy" ... Posted by a fella who fought for years to overturn a democratic referendum vote that he didn't like the result of by any means ... You couldn't make it up, well Septic could

There are lessons to be learned from this for those in this country who've been supporting populism here and in Europe.......this is the insanity it leads to.

There are many seriously deranged and unhinged people in the US and reports coming out are increasingly disturbing. This letter was written by the chairman of NYE County Central Committee for Republicans two days after the Capitol building insurrection by Trumps public incitement (my highlighting).....from accusing Pence of treason to claiming Trump 'protected' his MAGA people from Antifa, just about every batsh1t crazy CT/QAnon is mentioned, but remember, these nutjobs actually believe all this crap;

https://nyegop.org/2021/01/08/a-letter-from-the-chairman/?v=7516fd43adaa

One of Trumps thugs, Roger Stone, posted the comment below. Stone is a Republican extremist and criminal who served time but had his sentence commuted by Trump. Birds of a feather.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/13/roger-stone-to-donald-trump-bring-in-martial-law-if-you-lose-election

TrumpUgly.JPG.9660500bdb4597b9a1cdabe839b94d26.JPG

Bulletguy - 2021-01-10 2:24 PM

There are lessons to be learned from this for those in this country who've been supporting populism here and in Europe.......this is the insanity it leads to.

There are many seriously deranged and unhinged people in the US and reports coming out are increasingly disturbing. This letter was written by the chairman of NYE County Central Committee for Republicans two days after the Capitol building insurrection by Trumps public incitement (my highlighting).....from accusing Pence of treason to claiming Trump 'protected' his MAGA people from Antifa, just about every batsh1t crazy CT/QAnon is mentioned, but remember, these nutjobs actually believe all this crap;

One of Trumps thugs, Roger Stone, posted the comment below. Stone is a Republican extremist and criminal who served time but had his sentence commuted by Trump. Birds of a feather.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/13/roger-stone-to-donald-trump-bring-in-martial-law-if-you-lose-election

Heres Maxine ... Unlike Roger who isnt a serving politician Maxine is ... Maxine is a Democrat ... Here she is inciting folk to not be too nice to Republicans ...

... Maxine is a nice lady

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 3:55 PM

Heres Maxine ... Unlike Roger who isnt a serving politician Maxine is ... Maxine is a Democrat ... Here she is inciting folk to not be too nice to Republicans ...

Nice try but there's no incitement there.

We all know your love flame for Trump still burns bright. You support a crook whose trashed his own countries constitution he swore on oath to preserve, protect and defend, yet chose to incite insurrection directly resulting in the deaths of five people.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 1:36 PM

"This is a prime example of just how much Populists and the far right respect or care for Democracy" ... Posted by a fella who fought for years to overturn a democratic referendum vote that he didn't like the result of by any means ... You couldn't make it up, well Septic could

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I knew you would post that. (lol)

Have you read some of the stuff in BG's links? Do you think there is remotely a comparison? Also some of these people making the threats of a coup and inciting terrorism are elected officials! Right up to Trump himself!! The fact that you think thats ok and is a comparison to millions of people in the UK peacefully "Campaigning" for a confirmatory vote on the final outcome of a process in the United kingdom is not only totally bonkers but says a lot about you.

It wasnt a democratic referendum of course anyway.

They kind of remind me of the pro Brexit mob that protested here. All of the same ilk just without the automatic weapons and bombs in the UK. Whenever there was violence or trouble and sadly even death it was at the hands of these Morons 99% of the time.

Bulletguy - 2021-01-10 4:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 3:55 PM

Nice try but there's no incitement there.

We all know your love flame for Trump still burns bright. You support a crook whose trashed his own countries constitution he swore on oath to preserve, protect and defend, yet chose to incite insurrection directly resulting in the deaths of five people.

What a surprise ... You defend

Barryd999 - 2021-01-10 4:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 1:36 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I knew you would post that. (lol)

Have you read some of the stuff in BG's links? Do you think there is remotely a comparison? Also some of these people making the threats of a coup and inciting terrorism are elected officials! Right up to Trump himself!! The fact that you think thats ok and is a comparison to millions of people in the UK peacefully "Campaigning" for a confirmatory vote on the final outcome of a process in the United kingdom is not only totally bonkers but says a lot about you.

It wasnt a democratic referendum of course anyway.

They kind of remind me of the pro Brexit mob that protested here. All of the same ilk just without the automatic weapons and bombs in the UK. Whenever there was violence or trouble and sadly even death it was at the hands of these Morons 99% of the time.

"It wasn't a democratic referendum" ... Chuckle ...Can you show where POTUS Trump has incited terrorism or threatened a coup like you claim because otherwise its just words, more pointless, bitter words by a fella who supposedly doesnt "give a toss about America"???... Im informed you have supposedly been off the booze for a few days, the scotch or whisky that you so love ... Can I suggest you start drinking again because if you werent in the depths of depression before you sure is now ... Hatey hypocrite

Archived