Trump's Last Throw of the Dice?

StuartO

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 9:29 PM

Did it lead to five people dead?

https://youtu.be/PfiS8MsfSF4

Warning includes shooting at 35mins

They looked, and sounded like escapees from the local asylum. People break into a government building and run riot, then someone gets shot. What did they expect.....a guided tour with afternoon tea?

(Ignore the link Braindead posted....it's over two years old and totally irrelevant to the thread. He's just trying very hard to take the heat off his love flame Trump). *-)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 7:21 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 10:26 PM

I'm surprised that given Birdbrains rightly denouncing any antisemitism that he's failed to mention the Proud Boys stance on the matter

Im surprised you fall for edited photos

Getting desperate now aren't you - there's someone else who always cries out fake news.

But just in case you have any doubt

https://jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/proud-boys-leader-makes-his-white-supremacism-and-anti-semitism-explicit/

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-09 8:14 AM

I'm surprised that given Birdbrains rightly denouncing any antisemitism that he's failed to mention the Proud Boys stance on the matter

Getting desperate now aren't you - there's someone else who always cries out fake news.

https://jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/proud-boys-leader-makes-his-white-supremacism-and-anti-semitism-explicit/

Chuckle ... Its a real shame you dont dedicate so much time to posting on here about anti-Semitism in your Labour Party as you do with some hooligan ... You sure is a strange one aint ya

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 8:34 AM

Chuckle ... Its a real shame you dont dedicate so much time to posting on here about anti-Semitism in your Labour Party as you do with some hooligan ... You sure is a strange one aint ya

Haha ...not that old one still.....blimey......more fake news.

While President-Elect Biden is keeping out of any attempts to unseat Trump before January 20th he's not holding back on criticism, calling him the worst-ever President and expressing pleasure that he won't be at the Inauguration. Nancy Pelosi is clearly on the warpath however and since the Democrats will only need support for less than half of Republican Senators to find Trump guilty, it now seems quite possible that Trump will get pushed unless he decides to jump by resigning. Trump probably does still have options to rock the boat again but there seems to be no purpose of value to him in doing so (especially if he does want to run again in four years) so it might be the time for him to bide his time and then maybe raise the rabble again with some juicy social media posts for his supporters about election fraud from Florida on Inauguration Day, assuming of course he can find a way around the blocking of his Tweet Account. Perhaps he'll settle for trashing the furniture and fittings in the White House to make it difficult for Biden to move in.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 9:17 PM

Rioters banging at the doors of The Supreme Court trying to get in ...

... Hang on, they aint Trump supporters but those lefty Democrat types ... Chuckle ... Did POTUS Trump insight them n'all ??? ... Chuckle

Rioters! (lol) Yeah they look really scary! (lol) Couple of coppers stood there in front of them not looking bothered. The "Rioters" laughing and smiling and taking pictures. Looks like a remainers sunday afternoon outing in Hyde Park. Glad you posted it though. Now go and compare it to the footage and photos of the armed Terrorists that stormed the Capitol building two days ago. 8-)

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 11:24 AM

... Hang on, they aint Trump supporters but those lefty Democrat types ... Chuckle ... Did POTUS Trump insight them n'all ??? ... Chuckle

Rioters! (lol) Yeah they look really scary! (lol) Couple of coppers stood there in front of them not looking bothered.

I've not seen that bit of film before.

Looks to me as if the police are absolutely terrified.

;-)

jumpstart - 2021-01-09 9:51 AM

I dont think a fella like yaself is best placed to talk about anti-Semitsm given your hate inciting "all Israelis are fair game" boast

Rioters! (lol) Yeah they look really scary! (lol) Couple of coppers stood there in front of them not looking bothered. The "Rioters" laughing and smiling and taking pictures. Looks like a remainers sunday afternoon outing in Hyde Park. Glad you posted it though. Now go and compare it to the footage and photos of the armed Terrorists that stormed the Capitol building two days ago. 8-)

Given you excuse Cenotaph Union Flag burners and find BLM violence and thuggery "funny" me thinks we can disregard your opinion on supposed "Terrorists" ... If I remember correctly you also found the assault on Mr Farage funny n'all ... Says a lot about the twisted fella you have turned into

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 12:46 PM

Given you excuse Cenotaph Union Flag burners and find BLM violence and thuggery "funny" me thinks we can disregard your opinion on supposed "Terrorists" ... If I remember correctly you also found the assault on Mr Farage funny n'all ... Says a lot about the twisted fella you have turned into

So even still despite me asking you yesterday several times to produce evidence on another forum you are going to carry on spreading fake news about me condoning the burning of a UK Flag which is simply not true. Someone chucked milkshake at Farage, it was indeed very very funny but not terrorism unlike your loopy far right mates in Washington the other day.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 12:43 PM

I dont think a fella like yaself is best placed to talk about anti-Semitsm given your hate inciting "all Israelis are fair game" boast

Exactly ....you don’t think.....we’ve already established that.

jumpstart - 2021-01-09 1:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 12:43 PM

Exactly ....you don’t think.....we’ve already established that.

If thinking produces the hate inciting garbage you post I am pretty glad I "dont think" ... Try again

Barryd999 - 2021-01-09 1:19 PM

So even still despite me asking you yesterday several times to produce evidence on another forum you are going to carry on spreading fake news about me condoning the burning of a UK Flag which is simply not true. Someone chucked milkshake at Farage, it was indeed very very funny but not terrorism unlike your loopy far right mates in Washington the other day.

Your saying also the other valuable member on another forum who remembered you doing what I claim is a peddler of "fake news" n'all then ??? Another member who posted the picture of the Cenotaph flag burner is a peddler of "fake news" n'all also ??? ... Listen you find violence and assault "funny" so dont go all high and mighty condemning others ... I thought you didn't "give a toss about America" anyway

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 2:00 PM

Your saying also the other valuable member on another forum who remembered you doing what I claim is a peddler of "fake news" n'all then ??? Another member who posted the picture of the Cenotaph flag burner is a peddler of "fake news" n'all also ??? ... Listen you find violence and assault "funny" so dont go all high and mighty condemning others ... I thought you didn't "give a toss about America" anyway

Crikey mate.. it's you are...not your...spooopid.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 2:00 PM

Absolutely I am! He is mistaken as you are. For the other members Mr Birdbrain yesterday accused me of supporting a youth last year setting fire to the union flag but after many attempts of asking him to produce the evidence he could not. There was another incident around the same time last year where a child (who just happened to be Asian looking of course) climbed onto the cenotaph between the flags which was actually the incident I said was no big deal.

As you have now brought this accusation to yet another forum I sugest as I did there you produce the evidence here also. Perhaps you could get a grown up member of the forum to help you. If you fail I expect a public apology on both forums.

StuartO - 2021-01-09 9:52 AM

While President-Elect Biden is keeping out of any attempts to unseat Trump before January 20th he's not holding back on criticism, calling him the worst-ever President and expressing pleasure that he won't be at the Inauguration. Nancy Pelosi is clearly on the warpath however and since the Democrats will only need support for less than half of Republican Senators to find Trump guilty, it now seems quite possible that Trump will get pushed unless he decides to jump by resigning. Trump probably does still have options to rock the boat again but there seems to be no purpose of value to him in doing so (especially if he does want to run again in four years) so it might be the time for him to bide his time and then maybe raise the rabble again with some juicy social media posts for his supporters about election fraud from Florida on Inauguration Day, assuming of course he can find a way around the blocking of his Tweet Account. Perhaps he'll settle for trashing the furniture and fittings in the White House to make it difficult for Biden to move in.

Twitter briefly lifted the suspension last night as there were new posts on his account but typically he couldn't moderate his inflammatory rhetoric, false allegations about voter fraud and the election being "stolen", so they just shut him down altogether ‘due to the risk of further incitement of violence’. He will no doubt attempt to make his own sm platform. For a 74 year old man his behaviour is more akin to a petulant little child.

https://tinyurl.com/y3c3d6m9

https://tinyurl.com/y5zztszg

I think they've left it too late in the day for impeachment or invoking the 25th given how notoriously slow the legal machinery works over there within politics. They should have removed him long ago and his actions have plunged democracy and the US to an all time low. Between now and Bidens inauguration the authorities and secret service will have to keep a very close eye on him though I imagine the inauguration will be heavily secured.

malc d - 2021-01-09 12:34 PM

Rioters! (lol) Yeah they look really scary! (lol) Couple of coppers stood there in front of them not looking bothered.

I've not seen that bit of film before.

Looks to me as if the police are absolutely terrified.

;-)

Malc......that was people protesting Kavanaugh's appointment to the US Supreme Court. It was over two years ago and the only connection being that Trump appointed him. Well he would wouldn't he. Like Trump, Kavanaugh has a disgusting history of alleged sexual assaults including attempted rape.

https://tinyurl.com/yxekkl8z

Archived