Vaccines,anyone..?

pepe63xnotuse

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-11 1:06 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 12:52 PM........................Oh dear .....Oh dear......Your gonna give our resident HATERS a heart attack posting evidence like that (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Who are these "haters", whose minds tell them that anyone who doesn't agree with them is some kind of enemy, who all march in lock step to the same tune, and bow down before the same Gods, false or otherwise? Who is it that is so paranoid they see the world as against them? "Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me"?? And all because of a bit of relatively good news. Take a break Dave, you'll soon feel better.

I think it came from American social media, adopted by Antony who is still in the sin bin and taken on by Dave who as we know from the media he subscribes to cant think very well for himself. Originality is not his strongest point.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2021-02-11 1:02 PM.............................

I prefer this formula ;-) ..........

What is the formula for adding percentages?

Adding Percentages. Let us consider, Percentage 1 as 12 %, percentage 2 as 3 % and Real Value as 100. Total Percentage = 12 % + 3 % = 15 %. Total Value

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E214GB1140G0&p=how+to+add+up+percentages

It gives the correct answer.......Not a load of LOSER baloney (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

That approach will only work if all three are percentages of the same sum. But in this case, they are not. Apologies to Colin for (possibly) spoiling his fun! :-) Don't try running a business Dave. Oh dear..........................I forgot! :-D

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 12:52 PM........................Oh dear .....Oh dear......Your gonna give our resident HATERS a heart attack posting evidence like that (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Who are these "haters", whose minds tell them that anyone who doesn't agree with them is some kind of enemy ..........

:->

The only one who keeps going on about "HATE" on the forum is Dave.

It's a 'repetitve virus' which originates from Trump in the USA and was introduced to the forum by Daves' mentor, Antony.

( Educated people, not Trump, know that the opposite of Like is Dislike ).

;-)

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 12:03 PM

malc d - 2021-02-11 11:40 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 11:12 AM

malc d - 2021-02-11 11:02 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 10:38 AM

Did I get my sums right? :-> ...

......and is the HATER graph WRONG? >:-) .......

1) I'm very surprised THAT you have taken the risk OFdoing ANY more sums on the forum. I have TO admire your bravery.

2) I've not seen any " HATER " graphs on THE forum - so I don't know what you ARE referring to.

( With apologies to other members of the forum for all the unnecessary capital letters - I'm trying to make it easier for Dave to read ).

;-)

Obviously you have missed the graph posted by that well known HATER CurtainRaiser ;-) ........

Your posting misled me. You said there was a " HATER graph " - but there wasn't - that was a " VACCINATION graph "..

:-|

A vaccination graph created by HATERS to spread LIES *-) ........

Why else does it say the UK has only had 76% of people with 2 jabs and not included NI? ;-) ........

I suspect Curtainraiser is feeling a bit of a Pr^t for not doing his sums (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Sorry I've been a bit busy jabbing people this morning, but good to see others have kept up homeschooling you.

Don't forget that there are lots of online resources to help you improve your mathematical understanding, there's even those lefty BBC Bite size TV programmes, adding percentages are year 7 for ages 11 - 12. Tuesday mornings 10 - 12.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-02-11 1:12 PM

Adding Percentages. Let us consider, Percentage 1 as 12 %, percentage 2 as 3 % and Real Value as 100. Total Percentage = 12 % + 3 % = 15 %. Total Value

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E214GB1140G0&p=how+to+add+up+percentages

It gives the correct answer.......Not a load of LOSER baloney (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

That approach will only work if all three are percentages of the same sum. But in this case, they are not. Apologies to Colin for (possibly) spoiling his fun! :-) Don't try running a business Dave. Oh dear..........................I forgot! :-D

Aaaah I see my error :$ ............

Now if Colin had explained it like that instead of going all alphabet soup I'd have clocked it earlier ;-) ........

Fortunately the only time I used percentages in my businesses were when I was quoting for private jobs :D ..........

1 BMW on the drive + 50%.........

2 BMW's on the drive + 100%........

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-11 1:12 PM

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-02-11 1:40 PM

Who are these "haters", whose minds tell them that anyone who doesn't agree with them is some kind of enemy ..........

It's a 'repetitve virus' which originates from Trump in the USA and was introduced to the forum by Daves' mentor, Antony.

;-)

It was the LOSERS wot started it ;-) ...........

I'm just responding in kind :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 2:11 PM

Now if Colin had explained it like that instead of going all alphabet soup I'd have clocked it earlier ;-) ........

Fortunately the only time I used percentages in my businesses were when I was quoting for private jobs :D ..........

There's a certain 9 y.o. who will tell you I'm a hard task master when it comes to home schooling. ;-)

;-)

Spot on........along with the other inane juvenile tags, "losers" and "the squad", both imports from their American God. *-)

colin - 2021-02-11 2:37 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 2:11 PM

There's a certain 9 y.o. who will tell you I'm a hard task master when it comes to home schooling. ;-)

He's only said he's 'seen' his error.......curiously he hasn't posted detail of it. ;-)

Living in Mid Suffolk we had our vaccination three weeks ago at our local surgery being in the over seventy five category. Now they are doing the over seventies and also some under seventy so we are very lucky to have such a great service from our GP's. No complaints at all.

Guest pelmetman
Grumpyman - 2021-02-11 2:43 PM

Living in Mid Suffolk we had our vaccination three weeks ago at our local surgery being in the over seventy five category. Now they are doing the over seventies and also some under seventy so we are very lucky to have such a great service from our GP's. No complaints at all.

Er indoors has literally just had the text confirming her jab for Sunday B-) .........

Being her Toyboy I suspect I wont get mine for a few weeks :D ........

Well done Boris B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 2:33 PM

;-)

It was the LOSERS wot started it ;-) ...........

Ah well, at least you admit you take your lead from Antony.

:-|

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 2:33 PM...........................I'm just responding in kind :D ..........

Now that is something I've never seen you do, Dave!

People give you reasoned arguments, to which you invariably reply with primary school playground drivel, which you claim is just intended to annoy those whose opinions differ from yours.

Occasionally, you say something funny, and sometimes you even manage that intentionally.

But, for all your 35,000,126 (and counting) posts since 2010, I honestly don't think I've seen a single one that made sense, or was useful to anyone else. So what is/was the point?

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-02-11 3:17 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 2:33 PM...........................I'm just responding in kind :D ..........

People give you reasoned arguments, to which you invariably reply with primary school playground drivel, which you claim is just intended to annoy those whose opinions differ from yours.

Occasionally, you say something funny, and sometimes you even manage that intentionally.

But, for all your 35,000,126 (and counting) posts since 2010, I honestly don't think I've seen a single one that made sense, or was useful to anyone else. So what is/was the point?

I see you've got your selective blinkers on again *-) ..........

Have you Remoaners moved on from the referendum?.........Nope ;-) ........

This forum wont move on until you LOSERS accept that you've lost :D ........

That's the point >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 4:10 PM

Good of Dave to confirm your point Brian, by replying with more primary school playground drivel.

;-)

malc d - 2021-02-11 4:48 PM

Good of Dave to confirm your point Brian, by replying with more primary school playground drivel.

;-)

He seems to believe he's "won" something. :-S

Bulletguy - 2021-02-11 5:03 PM

;-)

Well his side did win the EU referendum - but that was 5 years ago -

As he has never won an argument since, he can only remind us all of his win all those years ago.

;-)

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-10 5:40 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-09 6:07 PM...............................So follow this link to the the Margaret Thatcher Foundation, and download and read "The Henderson Despatch": https://tinyurl.com/y4y8x3g4 and read it.

Sir Nicholas Henderson was the UK's Ambassador to France from 1975-79, and before that to West Germany and Poland. It sets out well the economic background to the UK joining the EEC. Then, you might begin to understand why so much of the grossly inflated Brexiter hype about Britain's pre-EEC economic performance is rejected by so many, and why there was such political pressure to join. ....................................

Did anyone else download and read the linked document? I've just finished it, and it's stunning. A real warts and all, appraisal of Britain's economic and political policies from 1945 to 1979, when it was written. It is quite long, but very informative. I'd urge anyone who is even slightly curious about the whys and wherefores of our relationship with "Europe" to read it. They will be richly rewarded, and may even see parallels with the past few years. :-) Here we go again - I think! Go on, I dare you! :-D If the above link doesn't open, scroll up to me 9 Feb post and try the link in that.

Come on you guys, download and read. This is an experienced British Ambassador's final submission to the FCO before his retirement. Talk about tell truth to power! It is also full of references that still chime true today. What's to be afraid of? It's brilliant.

malc d - 2021-02-11 5:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-11 5:03 PM

;-)

Well his side did win the EU referendum - but that was 5 years ago -

As he has never won an argument since, he can only remind us all of his win all those years ago.

;-)

Quite....and nothing but catastrophic failures ever since, Businesses decimated with many moving out of the country, hundreds of thousands thrown out of work, a fishing industry they [brexiters] once held dear to their hearts until their leader threw that industry under the bus......they don't like to talk about fishing now. Huge loss in exports (68%) to the EU but Pelmet cannot explain how this or the massive losses in other industries we've suffered is 'beneficial' to the UK. :-|

A shellfish company with a thriving trade for the past 60 years exporting Lobster now closing down due to increased costs and paperwork created as a direct result of Brexit. Pelmets excuse? He was probably due to retire. *-)

To be fair Brian, Dave did use to bang on about 'not paying tax', eventually this got me to sit down and work out how to reduce my tax burden, and it has paid off handsomely.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-02-11 7:03 PM

To be fair Brian, Dave did use to bang on about 'not paying tax', eventually this got me to sit down and work out how to reduce my tax burden, and it has paid off handsomely.

Where's my percentage? :D ...........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2021-02-11 6:46 PM

Vaccine anyone?......

Indeed ;-) .........

Our resident LOSERS will refuse to aknowledge that Boris and his government was behind our successful roll out of the vaccines :D .........

Its against their HATER religon (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-11 6:42 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-10 5:40 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-09 6:07 PM...............................So follow this link to the the Margaret Thatcher Foundation, and download and read "The Henderson Despatch": https://tinyurl.com/y4y8x3g4 and read it.

Sir Nicholas Henderson was the UK's Ambassador to France from 1975-79, and before that to West Germany and Poland. It sets out well the economic background to the UK joining the EEC. Then, you might begin to understand why so much of the grossly inflated Brexiter hype about Britain's pre-EEC economic performance is rejected by so many, and why there was such political pressure to join. ....................................

Did anyone else download and read the linked document? I've just finished it, and it's stunning. A real warts and all, appraisal of Britain's economic and political policies from 1945 to 1979, when it was written. It is quite long, but very informative. I'd urge anyone who is even slightly curious about the whys and wherefores of our relationship with "Europe" to read it. They will be richly rewarded, and may even see parallels with the past few years. :-) Here we go again - I think! Go on, I dare you! :-D If the above link doesn't open, scroll up to me 9 Feb post and try the link in that.

Come on you guys, download and read. This is an experienced British Ambassador's final submission to the FCO before his retirement. Talk about tell truth to power! It is also full of references that still chime true today. What's to be afraid of? It's brilliant.

Some chilling statistics in that file. As my late mum often used to lament, "we won the war but then wasted our time gloating at those that lost and now look where they are".

Archived