Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2021-02-03 7:09 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-03 6:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-02-03 6:42 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-02-03 6:19 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-03 3:33 PM

malc d - 2021-02-03 3:23 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-03 3:06 PM

Did those civilians die OF Bombing or WITH Bombing? :-| ..................

They died as a result of bombing.

I'm surprised you have to ask. :-|

Best have a word with Bullet then ;-) .........

As he seems to think everyone who died "with" COVID died "of" COVID rather than Cancer, Dementia etc etc :-| .........

I'll be surprised if that FACT stops LOSERS blaming Boris *-) ..........

If someone can't get hospital treatment when they need it because so many beds etc are taken by people suffering from Covid, and as a result they die, what is the actual cause of their death?

If someone who has multiple health problems and is admitted to hospital diagnosed with Covid and they die, what is the actual cause of their death. They weren't in hospital before they got Covid, were they? So their other problems didn't hospitalise them, did they? Likely actual cause of death?

This is pointless hair splitting because you can't face up to the fact that that Johnson, through his denials, dithering, and reluctance to act when he could have done, has contributed to the number of dead being so high. No-one has claimed he is responsible for all the deaths, jut that he is for a large proportion of them. What is your problem with that self-evident truth? Do you feel he needs your personal shield to protect him? It's like a mother duck trying to protect some wayward duckling!

Well said Brian and typically he's avoided answering the questions you raised in the second paragraph.

Giggle :D .........

I see the squad are out in force tonight (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Still no condemnation of their EU chums incompetence.....Who are having to go begging to Russia and China to sort out their vaccine fiasco >:-) .........

Unable to address Brians valid points and reasons you typically resort to deflection and posting a childish comment. As for your Russia comment it just shows how thick you are as Astra Zeneca have been working with Russian scientists since last year with a view to combining the two vaccines. You'd know about this if you pulled your head out of far right hate websites and manic obsession with bashing the EU and began educating yourself with informative reports.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55273907

Why are you deflecting from the FACT that because the EMA were so incompetent, they now have to go begging to the Russians and Chinese? >:-) ..........

You know........That "EMA" that you slagged off us Brexiteers for forcing out London (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2021-02-03 7:20 PM

As he seems to think everyone who died "with" COVID died "of" COVID rather than Cancer, Dementia etc etc :-| .........

If someone can't get hospital treatment when they need it because so many beds etc are taken by people suffering from Covid, and as a result they die, what is the actual cause of their death?

If someone who has multiple health problems and is admitted to hospital diagnosed with Covid and they die, what is the actual cause of their death. They weren't in hospital before they got Covid, were they? So their other problems didn't hospitalise them, did they? Likely actual cause of death?

This is pointless hair splitting because you can't face up to the fact that that Johnson, through his denials, dithering, and reluctance to act when he could have done, has contributed to the number of dead being so high. No-one has claimed he is responsible for all the deaths, jut that he is for a large proportion of them. What is your problem with that self-evident truth? Do you feel he needs your personal shield to protect him? It's like a mother duck trying to protect some wayward duckling!

Well said Brian and typically he's avoided answering the questions you raised in the second paragraph.

Still no condemnation of their EU chums incompetence.....Who are having to go begging to Russia and China to sort out their vaccine fiasco >:-) .........

Unable to address Brians valid points and reasons you typically resort to deflection and posting a childish comment. As for your Russia comment it just shows how thick you are as Astra Zeneca have been working with Russian scientists since last year with a view to combining the two vaccines. You'd know about this if you pulled your head out of far right hate websites and manic obsession with bashing the EU and began educating yourself with informative reports.

Why are you deflecting....

I'm not the one deflecting........YOU are, and have been ever since I posted the number of Covid deaths in UK compared to civilian losses in ww2. You've gone on to deflect and rant about EMA, Starmer, Russia......in fact anything to deflect away from your love flames horrendous handling of the pandemic. I think you have a full size image of Boris in your bedroom don't you where you prostrate yourself before him every evening chanting 'Brexit means Brexit'?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2021-02-03 7:40 PM

I'm not the one deflecting........YOU are, and have been ever since I posted the number of Covid deaths in UK compared to civilian losses in ww2. You've gone on to deflect and rant about EMA, Starmer, Russia......in fact anything to deflect away from your love flames horrendous handling of the pandemic. I think you have a full size image of Boris in your bedroom don't you where you prostrate yourself before him every evening chanting 'Brexit means Brexit'?

That reminds me ;-) ........

Did those civilians die "with" Bombing or "of" Bombing? :-| ............

pelmetman - 2021-02-03 7:50 PM

You've already had that explained to you and you lost so are just making yourself look even more stupid now......though that comes naturally for you.

And when am I going to get an answer to my question I asked you two days ago in this thread; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/How-NASTY-can-EU-be-/56980/181/#M680535

There are two answer choices. Either yes you will go or no you won't, so which is it?

pelmetman - 2021-02-03 4:01 PM

Why? :-S ..........

I'm not Losing it like your LOSER leader (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

So let's look at how winning might be defined.

"One year ago today Boris Johnson made this deranged and deluded speech, in which he quite openly admitted that he was going to commit mass social murder in order to prioritise the economy.

Britain had already had its first coronavirus cases by this point, and the potential threat to life from letting it spread like wildfire was absolutely clear, but Boris Johnson decided that he knew better than the scientists, the virologists, the public health experts, the World Health Organisation, the epidemiologists, and basically every other country on earth.

So he announced that he was going to teach all the Johnny Foreigners a jolly good lesson by ignoring the global consensus, because he imagined that he could save the economy by allowing the virus to spread like wildfire through the British population, and he even portrayed himself as some kind of amazing 'Superman of Capitalism' figure for doing it!

A year on, and the consequences of this depraved and deluded 'Superman of Capitalism' attitude are all too clear. 100,000+ people shoved into early graves, the highest infection rate on the entire planet, and the worst economic downturn of all the major economies.

Johnson's 'Superman of Capitalism' delusion did end up teaching the Johnny Foreigners a thing or two, it gave them a real life example of the 'what not to do' worst case scenario, and a demonstration that the British government is so unbelievably bad that they somehow managed to handle the crisis even more incompetently than Donald bloody Trump.

Not only did Johnson fail to consider the obvious fact that the health of the economy is inextricably linked with the welfare of the people who live in it, his mind is so spectacularly warped that he spectacularly failed to even understand what the role of a superhero actually is.

The superhero doesn't condemn 108,000+ people to death in a vain and deluded attempt to service the interests of the wealthy. Psychotic behaviour like that is the role of the comic book villain, and it's traditionally the role of the superhero to intervene to stop the mass social murder isn't it?

If British media wasn't absolutely complicit in Johnson's coronavirus atrocities, then we'd have been hearing reference to this dangerously deluded speech pretty much every day for the last year, and Tory MPs would have been forced to explain and apologise for 'Superman of Capitalism' in almost every interview.

Johnson simply couldn't have survived it if there had been any kind of effort to hold him to account for his deadly delusions in the crucial early stages of the pandemic.

But instead, this horrifying and profoundly deluded speech has been shoved down the collective memory hole, to the extent that on the one year anniversary of it, not a single mainstream media outlet has even seen fit to commemorate it by pointing out how we went from Johnson's utterly deluded science-denying British exceptionalism to the absolute horror show of 108,000+ dead and an absolutely annihilated economy, within the space of a single year."

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-speech-in-greenwich-3-february-2020

Another Angry Voice

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 8:01 AM

"One year ago today Boris Johnson made this deranged and deluded speech, in which he quite openly admitted that he was going to commit mass social murder in order to prioritise the economy.

Britain had already had its first coronavirus cases by this point, and the potential threat to life from letting it spread like wildfire was absolutely clear, but Boris Johnson decided that he knew better than the scientists, the virologists, the public health experts, the World Health Organisation, the epidemiologists, and basically every other country on earth.

So he announced that he was going to teach all the Johnny Foreigners a jolly good lesson by ignoring the global consensus, because he imagined that he could save the economy by allowing the virus to spread like wildfire through the British population, and he even portrayed himself as some kind of amazing 'Superman of Capitalism' figure for doing it!

A year on, and the consequences of this depraved and deluded 'Superman of Capitalism' attitude are all too clear. 100,000+ people shoved into early graves, the highest infection rate on the entire planet, and the worst economic downturn of all the major economies.

Johnson's 'Superman of Capitalism' delusion did end up teaching the Johnny Foreigners a thing or two, it gave them a real life example of the 'what not to do' worst case scenario, and a demonstration that the British government is so unbelievably bad that they somehow managed to handle the crisis even more incompetently than Donald bloody Trump.

Not only did Johnson fail to consider the obvious fact that the health of the economy is inextricably linked with the welfare of the people who live in it, his mind is so spectacularly warped that he spectacularly failed to even understand what the role of a superhero actually is.

The superhero doesn't condemn 108,000+ people to death in a vain and deluded attempt to service the interests of the wealthy. Psychotic behaviour like that is the role of the comic book villain, and it's traditionally the role of the superhero to intervene to stop the mass social murder isn't it?

If British media wasn't absolutely complicit in Johnson's coronavirus atrocities, then we'd have been hearing reference to this dangerously deluded speech pretty much every day for the last year, and Tory MPs would have been forced to explain and apologise for 'Superman of Capitalism' in almost every interview.

Johnson simply couldn't have survived it if there had been any kind of effort to hold him to account for his deadly delusions in the crucial early stages of the pandemic.

But instead, this horrifying and profoundly deluded speech has been shoved down the collective memory hole, to the extent that on the one year anniversary of it, not a single mainstream media outlet has even seen fit to commemorate it by pointing out how we went from Johnson's utterly deluded science-denying British exceptionalism to the absolute horror show of 108,000+ dead and an absolutely annihilated economy, within the space of a single year."

Another Angry LOSER Voice

:D .............

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:23 AM

Too difficult a question for you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2021-02-03 8:10 PM

You've already had that explained to you and you lost so are just making yourself look even more stupid now......though that comes naturally for you.

And when am I going to get an answer to my question I asked you two days ago in this thread; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/How-NASTY-can-EU-be-/56980/181/#M680535

There are two answer choices. Either yes you will go or no you won't, so which is it?

So how many of the 107,000 who died with COVID........died of COVID? ;-) ........

It seems to me you dont know, just like the doctors who signed the death certificate obviously dont know :-| .........

Or else the certificate would say "Died of COVID19" ..........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 8:25 AM

If you dont like living here Paddy ;-) .........

No ones making you stay >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2021-02-04 8:48 AM

Vaccine anyone......mais non en France.

44% of French say they would not have the vaccine if offered.

Sacre bleu 8-) ..........

Looks like the EU dosen't need those Russian and Chinese vaccines ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:31 AM

And as to the question, is 108,000 deaths winning?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 8:59 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:31 AM

And as to the question, is 108,000 deaths winning?

Unlike you LOSERS I know who to blame for those deaths........CHINA >:-( ........

The fact that you LOSERS like your hero Captain Hindsh*te are prepared to weaponise a Pandemic shows just how NASTY you LOSERS have become *-) .........

Fortunately it appears Joe Public has seen through your antics B-) ...........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 9:06 AM

Unlike you LOSERS I know who to blame for those deaths........CHINA >:-( ........

Well I know a lot of countries are blaming China. But I still cannot see, when if you put the UK death rate up on a world table it ranks at or near the top, even if you just include all the countries that also blame China, why are we so good at killing our people by comparison?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 11:26 AM

Well I know a lot of countries are blaming China. But I still cannot see, when if you put the UK death rate up on a world table it ranks at or near the top, even if you just include all the countries that also blame China, why are we so good at killing our people by comparison?

Diet.

jumpstart - 2021-02-04 11:40 AM

Diet.

You honestly think that all those countries with a low death rate have significantly different diets to the UK? My wife is Danish her family eat the same stuff we do and probably drink more alcohol, here we have 1,632 deaths per million, in Denmark 372 per million.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 11:50 AM

Diet.

You honestly think that all those countries with a low death rate have significantly different diets to the UK? My wife is Danish her family eat the same stuff we do and probably drink more alcohol, here we have 1,632 deaths per million, in Denmark 372 per million.

Has her family died?

jumpstart - 2021-02-04 11:57 AM

Diet.

Has her family died?

Yes her mother has.

So we already know that you don't understand the immune system and now you want to show that you don't understand statistics either.

I have tried to steer you towards the light but you insist on headbutting the steering wheel.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 12:05 PM

Diet.

Has her family died?

Yes her mother has.

So we already know that you don't understand the immune system and now you want to show that you don't understand statistics either.

I have tried to steer you towards the light but you insist on headbutting the steering wheel.

Whether i understand it or not is quite irrelevant to people dying.

You have already said ,above,you don't know why.

Its well published ( perhaps you've missed it) that diet and immune system are directly linked.

Its well published ( ditto) that deaths are linked to overpowering if the immune system.

Its well published( ") that looking after your immune system aids fighting covid.

If you choose not to believe it...i care not a jot.

Just blame Boris , it's very convenient.

jumpstart - 2021-02-04 12:33 PM..............................

Its well published ( perhaps you've missed it) that diet and immune system are directly linked.

Its well published ( ditto) that deaths are linked to overpowering if the immune system.

Its well published( ") that looking after your immune system aids fighting covid.

Make of this what you will, as the numbers (from WHO) are inevitably somewhat out of date (3 Feb 2021), but China has recorded 4,820 deaths attributable to Covid (rate per 100,000 0.35), while the UK has recorded 108,225 (rate per 100,000 162.77).

The Chinese figures are probably open to dispute, but even so.

China was the first country in the world to be affected, so they had no advance warning of what was coming. The UK had several weeks of advance notice within which to begin preparation.

I have to say that trying to explain that that huge difference in spread and lethality of the virus on the strength of the stronger immune systems of the Chinese - where smoking (at least among the males) is endemic - seems, literally, incredible, and liable to be dangerously misleading.

A healthy immune system will undoubtedly help, but not by that much. Don't put too much faith in it John - the other measures are even more important to survival and avoidance.

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:30 AM

So how many of the 107,000 who died with COVID........died of COVID? ;-) ........

It seems to me you dont know, just like the doctors who signed the death certificate obviously dont know :-| .........

I told you yesterday you've already had this explained to you by more than one fm and you're indulging the most pathetic idiotic pedantry i've seen on a forum. It's also pretty sick the depths to which you will sink in your desperation to downplay such a serious matter to try point scoring. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself but you have no moral compass at all.

You need to keep up....it was 112,660 at 4pm yesterday and will be more by the end of today. Tell me what the highlighted words state above each figure on this government link https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

By ignoring the question I put to you three days ago it's confirmed what I knew about you all along.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2021-02-04 1:43 PM

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:30 AM

I told you yesterday you've already had this explained to you by more than one fm and you're indulging the most pathetic idiotic pedantry i've seen on a forum. It's also pretty sick the depths to which you will sink in your desperation to downplay such a serious matter to try point scoring. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself but you have no moral compass at all.

You need to keep up....it was 112,660 at 4pm yesterday and will be more by the end of today. Tell me what the highlighted words state above each figure on this government link https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

By ignoring the question I put to you three days ago it's confirmed what I knew about you all along.

Worra Pratt *-) ..........

jumpstart - 2021-02-04 12:33 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 12:05 PM

Diet.

Has her family died?

Yes her mother has.

Jumpy mate you need to drop the pontificating about diet, immune system, gutbio and whatever else. My brother-in-law lost his younger brother to Covid on Monday. He was in hospital less than one week and had no underlying health conditions. I think it was Brian who made a valid point yesterday by stating even those with health problems had not gone into hospital because of their condition....they'd been admitted as patients suffering with Covid.

Archived