Autotrail Delaware Frontier rear fog light

Mr Nelly

Hi folks 

Please can I ask knowledgeable people how to remove the rear built in fog lights, ive been told to go under the rear of the van but there's about 2inches and my hands are slightly larger than that

I've tried going in the drop down bit of the rear bumper but again no joy 

Please please can anybody help me and tell the way to get the bulbs as they have both gone 

It's a 2008 model 

TIA

20231010_122546.jpg

• Keithl changed the title to Autotrail Delaware Frontier rear fog light

You say both bulbs are out but have you confirmed that power is getting to the rear of the chassis? It is unusual for both bulbs to blow and often a lack of power causing the fault.

AutoTrail used to fit a junction box at the rear of the chassis at the point where there chassis extensions were added so can you look and see if you have anything like a junction box to check for power.

Keith.

If you find there is not any power at  the rear connections it  would be worth checking if the rear fog lamp fuse ( F53 7.5 amp ) in the under-dash fuse box is ok ? There  also is a fog lamp fuse (F30 15 amp ) and fog lamp relay in the engine compartment fuse box  , but they may be for front fog lamps .

Hi

The 2007 Autotrail model was also not so easy as access is very tight. Removing the bumper is the one option or just loosen to let it out one side and replace that side . You may need a helper to hold while you check the bulb and it's connections and wiring

You may find the bulb/bulbs may not be gone but the connectors at the back badly corroded as I have found many times with this model

Regards

6 hours ago, onecal said:

Hi

The 2007 Autotrail model was also not so easy as access is very tight. Removing the bumper is the one option or just loosen to let it out one side and replace that side . You may need a helper to hold while you check the bulb and it's connections and wiring

You may find the bulb/bulbs may not be gone but the connectors at the back badly corroded as I have found many times with this model

Regards

Thanks onecal