Christmas

ohgrandma

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks also to you, Howie. They look cosy enough to wear indoors, with nowt else dont they,? You and your flaps, I can tell you love cats, by your avatar, and as the old saying goes "where there,s a will there,s a way"

Yes, it also makes sense to wrap up warm instead of turning the heating up. Ria. (lol)

howie - 2008-10-28 6:20 PM

I can think of a few things that will keep you warm Ria. :$

How about this for a start and think i,ll put a pair on Santa's list to help keep warm. Always used to wear them when working on construction jobs and certainly do the job.

Bet you dont look that good in them, Howie

Burn anything to keep warm Mick and on fat content alone the wife should keep me going till Christmas. Never going to own such things but again, no harm in dreaming.

Maybe you could all send me the money to buy that R/V and I will send full and regular reports so you can all share the enjoyment in some small measure.

8-)

Guest Tracker
Mick H. - 2008-11-03 3:54 PM

I have actually heard a rumour that the government are cancelling Christmas this year to encourage people to save and eat less.

Not a chance Mick as Grasping is too tight to risk a loss of all that loverly VAT and booze duty!

Archived