Christmas

ohgrandma

Not really Michele. The advert on page 231 MMM November issue shows the new Ultra Lite and King Cab Nisson Navara at £29.995 + VAT + hitch and fitting which compares well with any modern motorhome and second hand one's look cheap as well.

Always fancied these Maggie and I did ask your opinion and why you choose one some weeks ago. Had a quick look at Niche Marketing and there is a smaller version, the F190 Road Runner at 19ft. 7in, and another at 24 ft, but no pictures available and can't really give any opinion.

Another plus is those 4x4 pickups. Can't remember the one we seen at the show, but it was decked out in all leather and wood trim and something else to add to my Christmas list.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-11-12 7:36 PM

howie - 2008-11-12 7:19 PM

Mmmmmmm. Just call me 'Hud' from now on.

Is that as in 'Roy Hud and Emu', Howie??

No dear, it was Rod Hull and Emu, I believe?

Man after my own heart there Howie. I like the dodge as well. Just to spoil you check out www.niche-marketing.net and click on latest models, they have a new lightweight unit.

By the way you can pickup a dodge like that which is a couple of years old for around £10.000. no points for guessing whos been looking hehehehe

J9withdogs - 2008-11-12 7:36 PM

howie - 2008-11-12 7:19 PM

Mmmmmmm. Just call me 'Hud' from now on.

Is that as in 'Roy Hud and Emu', Howie??

Think Paul Newman in the film of that name Jan. Story of a self centered modern day cowboy. Hmm, reminds me of someone we both know on this forum. ;-)

chatterdog - 2008-11-12 8:23 PM

Man after my own heart there Howie. I like the dodge as well. Just to spoil you check out www.niche-marketing.net and click on latest models, they have a new lightweight unit.

By the way you can pickup a dodge like that which is a couple of years old for around £10.000. no points for guessing whos been looking hehehehe

Had some beauties at the shows Maggie but those 10litre petrol engines dampened my enthusiasm somewhat.

Never mind the wheel Ria, see if you've got enough for that first tankfull of fuel. :-S

Guest Tracker
ohgrandma - 2008-11-13 8:56 AM

Good Morning, I'm sorry - I didn't realise it would be that small. .

I thought that was what Howie always said?

Archived