Christmas

ohgrandma

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J9withdogs - 2008-11-11 10:55 AM

That picture - even before Mick's addition - must be as far from reality as is possible to get! (that's if it ever happened at all, but that's a different story)

For a start, Jesus would almost certainly have been dark-skinned.

Get your thinking cap on Janine and explain that little face at Mary's feet.

That picture - even before Mick's addition - must be as far from reality as is possible to get! (that's if it ever happened at all, but that's a different story)

Do you think we are all witness to the second coming in the guise of Barack Obama *-)

John H - 2008-11-11 11:19 AM

Do you think we are all witness to the second coming in the guise of Barack Obama *-)

To dark to be acceptable John and have you noticed that recent pictures of Christ depict him has being 'olive skinned'. Must be carefull that no one gets offended don't we.

ohgrandma - 2008-11-11 11:26 AM

Howie, I tried to make the Turkey bigger, Honest. It's not worth cooking, Let alone Stuffing. (lol) Ria.

Don,t be so negative Ria and I still think a good stuffing is exactly what you need, and at your age you should grab every opportunity you can. :->

h14.jpg.912209ac629775b7de7d1f1e89f3d8a9.jpg

howie - 2008-11-11 11:32 AM

John H - 2008-11-11 11:19 AM

To dark to be acceptable John and have you noticed that recent pictures of Christ depict him has being 'olive skinned'. Must be carefull that no one gets offended don't we.

Would that be 'black olive skinned' or 'green olive skinned' Howie (?)

howie - 2008-11-11 9:53 AM

Mick H. - 2008-11-11 8:43 AM

The name Mick comes from a saint you know. Saint Mickolas

Mick of Nazareth ?. Nah, but could grow on you I suppose.[/quote)

I see under the picture Howie it's Presipio, isn't that the guy that was in Star wars

Wrapped up and ready to go please. Looked at quite a few of these at the shows lately and very impressed but the one thing that puts me off is the size of these things. O.K. so they were designed for the American market and no doubt there are those who will find them ideal for full timing and extended touring, but if only a downsized version could be made available for the UK (or Europe) then i,m sure they would provide some serious competition to towed caravans.

Smallest i,ve seen so far comes in at 26ft. It also has the benifit of having that large fixed bed sitting over the flatbed, plus there's no A frame, so even bringing the length down to say 20ft you still have a tourer that compares to some of the largest touring caravans and all in a nice compact package.

gallery01.jpg.25e4aa165d03c008498a7a802444352b.jpg

gallery07.jpg.bcb876d3fcf9a3f350c67644be3feb77.jpg

gallery10.jpg.821c434f9712284ac7becab6bb28afd5.jpg

I see youve taken a fancy to the 26rk Howie, you can get smaller ones but they dont have such a large slideout. Niche-marketing were the first to bring them into the u.k. and they had an american manufacturer that made units for the european market. Mine is one of those first units with the door on the u.k. side is only 24'long and low profile with no slideout and it is nearly 10 years old now. Niche still do a smaller version than the kountrylite the main difference being the slide out is only around 18"-24" deep and usually only accomodates the settee, instead of the 36" deep slide on the kountrylite

Archived