Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

July ... July is when the King will set his foot on British soil and lift us from all this whinging doom and gloom ... Sir your humble servants await your arrival and the beautiful First Ladies ... Look to your left as you drive down The Mall and you'll see a big Chatterbox Loves You banner ... That'll be me Sir ... Barry will be starving himself to death so wont make it ... Chatterbox loves you POTUS Trump xxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-04-25 12:05 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 11:54 AM

Let me see, which would I Rather have? Chlorinated chicken, sub standard hormone injected beef, dodgy deregulated Pharmaceuticals that put lives at risk in our NHS and a whole load of other sub standard demands from any trade deal with the US that immediately puts us out of regulatory alignment with the EU who we are now it seems desperately trying to stay aligned to. OR, stay within the regulated and safe standards of the EU Single Market and Customs union and continue trading with and living with our nearest neighbours and biggest market.

Tough one that, errr. IT will be the later for me.

Hey I should say what you Brexiteers keep saying to me. If you love the USA so much, why dont you jolly well go and live there? (lol)

I would go and.live there but with my criminal record I wouldn't get in ... Criminal records are something we don't seem.to care about here in it ??? ... Regarding the food stuff Barry even if it ended up here you.look at the labels country of origin , if it says USA and it hurts you so then you don't buy it ... Really quite simple

Yeah you can avoid their Chicken and Beef unless your poor of course but are you going to ask to look at the labels when your laid up in hospital on a drip as a nurse injects you with God knows what thats come in from the US as a cheap alternative drug when they force us to lower our standards on pharmaceuticals?

I would start a private health care plan now if I were you as that will be the next thing to go. The Tories are gearing up for it big time. They wont be giving £350m to the NHS they will be privatising it or just making it so dammed dangerous as it fills up with cheap deregulated crap from the USA nobody apart from the poor people who have become ill on the dodgy American food stuff will dare use it.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 2:57 PM

Let me see, which would I Rather have? Chlorinated chicken, sub standard hormone injected beef, dodgy deregulated Pharmaceuticals that put lives at risk in our NHS and a whole load of other sub standard demands from any trade deal with the US that immediately puts us out of regulatory alignment with the EU who we are now it seems desperately trying to stay aligned to. OR, stay within the regulated and safe standards of the EU Single Market and Customs union and continue trading with and living with our nearest neighbours and biggest market.

Hey I should say what you Brexiteers keep saying to me. If you love the USA so much, why dont you jolly well go and live there? (lol)

I would go and.live there but with my criminal record I wouldn't get in ... Criminal records are something we don't seem.to care about here in it ??? ... Regarding the food stuff Barry even if it ended up here you.look at the labels country of origin , if it says USA and it hurts you so then you don't buy it ... Really quite simple

Yeah you can avoid their Chicken and Beef unless your poor of course but are you going to ask to look at the labels when your laid up in hospital on a drip as a nurse injects you with God knows what thats come in from the US as a cheap alternative drug when they force us to lower our standards on pharmaceuticals?

I would start a private health care plan now if I were you as that will be the next thing to go. The Tories are gearing up for it big time. They wont be giving £350m to the NHS they will be privatising it or just making it so dammed dangerous as it fills up with cheap deregulated crap from the USA nobody apart from the poor people who have become ill on the dodgy American food stuff will dare use it.

No doubt your ethic's don't extend to your software eh Barry? :D .........

"Poor" ... What's poor got to do with anything ... Your claims regarding dodgy pharmaceuticals ... You have any proof anyone's died in the US with those dodgy nasties and they wouldn't have died had they taken medicines from an EU member country

pelmetman - 2018-04-25 3:16 PM

No doubt your ethic's don't extend to your software eh Barry? :D .........

No because people like Microsoft apply international standards like ISO 9000 and are accepted throughout the EU as are their standards in line with the new GDPR (Data protection) rules which apply across Europe this May. They sell globally, trade deals or not and I've not heard of anyone being poisoned by eating Microsoft Office or dying in hospital from using Excel.

I do know its all gone up in price considerably since Brexit though.

antony1969 - 2018-04-25 3:26 PM

"Poor" ... What's poor got to do with anything ... Your claims regarding dodgy pharmaceuticals ... You have any proof anyone's died in the US with those dodgy nasties and they wouldn't have died had they taken medicines from an EU member country

Ha! Your kidding. There are millions of Law suits in the US every year because of dodgy Pharmo's! You should have a read of this. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-trade-deal-us-uk-donald-trump-theresa-may-threat-nhs-environment-food-safety-a7529836.html

Remember when everyone was all up in arms about TTIP (Transatlantic Trade investment Partnership) a couple of years ago and the EU thankfully binned it as they saw it for what it was?

Well thats what Donald Trump intends to revive for the UK. In effect they want to get their hands on our NHS and have it privatised as well as adopt their much lower standards of environmental and pharmaceutical regulation.

Any rush to do a deal with your favourite Tango man will be a deal with the Devil as far as I am concerned and it has everything to do with the poor as it will always be them who suffer first. they will be the ones to be forced to eat substandard food and take substandard cheap drugs when they cannot afford health care.

Believe me. You may Love Donald Trump to bits but the only person he loves is himself and he will take no prisoners in any deal he does with us which will be massively in his favour not ours

You may want a substandard de-regulated United Kingdom which becomes a mini version of the USA but go and take a look at the real America. Its a disgusting place to live unless your one of the lucky few. Even the wealthy people there are only one pay check away from the gutter.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 4:51 PM

No because people like Microsoft apply international standards like ISO 9000 and are accepted throughout the EU as are their standards in line with the new GDPR (Data protection) rules which apply across Europe this May. They sell globally, trade deals or not and I've not heard of anyone being poisoned by eating Microsoft Office or dying in hospital from using Excel.

You mean those standards that Facebook have......Or Amazon ......Or Ebay? (lol) ..........

Not to mention banking fraud?..........

But I wonder how many have died because of a system failure? :-S ......

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/900-nhs-deaths-yearly-may-caused-failings/

Prolly best not to go there eh Barry? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 5:15 PM

You may want a substandard de-regulated United Kingdom which becomes a mini version of the USA but go and take a look at the real America. Its a disgusting place to live unless your one of the lucky few. Even the wealthy people there are only one pay check away from the gutter.

Dont need to ;-) .....I'd just go back home to London 8-) .......

Ha! Your kidding. There are millions of Law suits in the US every year because of dodgy Pharmo's! You should have a read of this. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-trade-deal-us-uk-donald-trump-theresa-may-threat-nhs-environment-food-safety-a7529836.html

Remember when everyone was all up in arms about TTIP (Transatlantic Trade investment Partnership) a couple of years ago and the EU thankfully binned it as they saw it for what it was?

Well thats what Donald Trump intends to revive for the UK. In effect they want to get their hands on our NHS and have it privatised as well as adopt their much lower standards of environmental and pharmaceutical regulation.

Any rush to do a deal with your favourite Tango man will be a deal with the Devil as far as I am concerned and it has everything to do with the poor as it will always be them who suffer first. they will be the ones to be forced to eat substandard food and take substandard cheap drugs when they cannot afford health care.

Believe me. You may Love Donald Trump to bits but the only person he loves is himself and he will take no prisoners in any deal he does with us which will be massively in his favour not ours

You been on the beer ??? Whats that link meant to prove ??? Caroline Communist Lucas and Jon Communist Ashworth have a say in the not so independent Independent ... So what ... I asked you a specific question regarding USA and EU pharmaceuticals which you seem to have smudged over ... So POTUS Trump wants to privatise our NHS for his benefit ??? What a sack of crap ... Then you tell us POTUS Trump loves only himself and then you tell us about the real sh8tholes of America ... Straight from the fella who lives nowhere near the real sh8tholes of Britain ... Give up man

pelmetman - 2018-04-25 5:15 PM

You mean those standards that Facebook have......Or Amazon ......Or Ebay? (lol) ..........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/06/900-nhs-deaths-yearly-may-caused-failings/

Err Yeah, lets go there! Stuff like the wannacry attack could have been prevented it NHS computer systems had been upgraded. The NHS were warned several times by Microsoft to do so. Lack of Government funding and IT policy was responsible not Microsoft. Windows XP had been declared obsolete and no longer supported for ages!

antony1969 - 2018-04-25 5:40 PM

You been on the beer ??? Whats that link meant to prove ??? Caroline Communist Lucas and Jon Communist Ashworth have a say in the not so independent Independent ... So what ... I asked you a specific question regarding USA and EU pharmaceuticals which you seem to have smudged over ... So POTUS Trump wants to privatise our NHS for his benefit ??? What a sack of crap ... Then you tell us POTUS Trump loves only himself and then you tell us about the real sh8tholes of America ... Straight from the fella who lives nowhere near the real sh8tholes of Britain ... Give up man

Its a well known fact that the standards in Pharmaceuticals are not as high as ours and much of what the USA produces does not meet EU standards. What do you think TTIP was all about? Why do you think it is crap that Trump wants to get his hands on our NHS and pave the way for his countries Pharmos to supply it? The Tories also want to privatise it so it could well end up in American hands.

Our sh1t holes are nothing compared to theirs and the difference is once you hit the skids in the USA your basically Fooked. Do you want to see that happen here?

Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 5:51 PM

Its a well known fact that the standards in Pharmaceuticals are not as high as ours and much of what the USA produces does not meet EU standards. What do you think TTIP was all about? Why do you think it is crap that Trump wants to get his hands on our NHS and pave the way for his countries Pharmos to supply it? The Tories also want to privatise it so it could well end up in American hands.

Our sh1t holes are nothing compared to theirs and the difference is once you hit the skids in the USA your basically Fooked. Do you want to see that happen here?

Why does not meeting EU standards mean its sub-standard or a danger to you ??? ... Your saying the Tories want to privatise the NHS but yet you say Labour are a government in waiting and may be in power before Brexit so if thats correct what you worrying about ??? ... What does "once you hit the skids" mean and if you believe that parts of Bradford aren't as bad as any other s**th8les the western world has to offer then your bonkers

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 5:44 PM

Err Yeah, lets go there! Stuff like the wannacry attack could have been prevented it NHS computer systems had been upgraded. The NHS were warned several times by Microsoft to do so. Lack of Government funding and IT policy was responsible not Microsoft. Windows XP had been declared obsolete and no longer supported for ages!

So don't the NHS have IT experts? ;-) ..........

BTW you forgot to mention this little 10 billion gem earner for your IT chums? *-) ..........

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/18/nhs-records-system-10bn

antony1969 - 2018-04-25 6:01 PM

Why does not meeting EU standards mean its sub-standard or a danger to you ??? ... Your saying the Tories want to privatise the NHS but yet you say Labour are a government in waiting and may be in power before Brexit so if thats correct what you worrying about ??? ... What does "once you hit the skids" mean and if you believe that parts of Bradford aren't as bad as any other s**th8les the western world has to offer then your bonkers

Its pretty much accepted that US Standards are lower than Europe's across a whole host of sectors. Its a danger to us because if they get their mitts into our health service and when out of the EU the government is forced to de-regulate for a trade deal which offers the US routes in to flog their substandard drugs to our NHS or heaven forbid if it is privatised for them to invest in it then it puts peoples lives at risk, of course it does.

Of course some of the Tories want De-regulation across the board as part of Brexit. It suits them and their wealthy puppet masters perfectly. They will make a fortune while you and I are the ones that will pay the price.

Remember of course it seems we want to continue regulatory alignment with Europe as well, our closest trading partner. It seems clear to me we cant do both. Lower our standards for the US yet maintain them for Europe. I know who I would rather be aligned with.

Whether Labour will put a spanner in those works depends when they get in I suppose.

As for hitting the Skids, there is a lot more poverty, crime and desperation in certain parts of America than here and its more severe because if you hit the skids there its even more difficult to get out of it than it is here as after a few months of it, if your not back on track your basically over.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 6:37 PM

Its pretty much accepted that US Standards are lower than Europe's across a whole host of sectors. Its a danger to us because if they get their mitts into our health service and when out of the EU the government is forced to de-regulate for a trade deal which offers the US routes in to flog their substandard drugs to our NHS or heaven forbid if it is privatised for them to invest in it then it puts peoples lives at risk, of course it does.

Really? :-S ..........So American aspirin will be worse than EU aspirin? 8-) ........

Keep taking the tablets Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Of course some of the Tories want De-regulation across the board as part of Brexit. It suits them and their wealthy puppet masters perfectly. They will make a fortune while you and I are the ones that will pay the price.

Remember of course it seems we want to continue regulatory alignment with Europe as well, our closest trading partner. It seems clear to me we cant do both. Lower our standards for the US yet maintain them for Europe. I know who I would rather be aligned with.

Whether Labour will put a spanner in those works depends when they get in I suppose.

As for hitting the Skids, there is a lot more poverty, crime and desperation in certain parts of America than here and its more severe because if you hit the skids there its even more difficult to get out of it than it is here as after a few months of it, if your not back on track your basically over.

So if I accept your US standards are lower than EU standards does that make them dangerous or unsafe in any way ... Are we talking Chinese product lower standards which your prolly quite happy to pay for or not quite that bad ??? ... Regarding Labour its not me but you that has said Labour is a government in waiting , even if they had a monkey in charge I believe were your words ... You also said that would happen before Brexit didn't ya ??? ... You need to get out of leafy North Yorkshire Barry and take a trip to some of our inner cities , the TV gives you a certain insight but living it is totally different ... The US has a welfare system Barry its just not as open to the abuse ours gets and for that I salute them and that aint POTUS Trumps laws on welfare either

pelmetman - 2018-04-25 6:33 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 5:44 PM

So don't the NHS have IT experts? ;-) ..........

BTW you forgot to mention this little 10 billion gem earner for your IT chums? *-) ..........

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/18/nhs-records-system-10bn

Yes they have IT experts who would have wanted to upgrade the systems but the Government said no. Looks like the £10Bn IT Project fail is down to them also not being able to handle huge contracting contracts properly as well. (yet again)

pelmetman - 2018-04-25 6:45 PM

Really? :-S ..........So American aspirin will be worse than EU aspirin? 8-) ........

Of course it could be if its not made to the same standard as ours or Europes. I buy drugs all over Europe as you probably do, safe in the knowledge that what you get is pretty much what you get at home. What your voting for is a vote to de-regulate all that.

antony1969 - 2018-04-25 7:02 PM

So if I accept your US standards are lower than EU standards does that make them dangerous or unsafe in any way ... Are we talking Chinese product lower standards which your prolly quite happy to pay for or not quite that bad ??? ... Regarding Labour its not me but you that has said Labour is a government in waiting , even if they had a monkey in charge I believe were your words ... You also said that would happen before Brexit didn't ya ??? ... You need to get out of leafy North Yorkshire Barry and take a trip to some of our inner cities , the TV gives you a certain insight but living it is totally different ... The US has a welfare system Barry its just not as open to the abuse ours gets and for that I salute them and that aint POTUS Trumps laws on welfare either

Any lowering in standards of healthcare products can be dangerous. That is how I see the UK going. On the cheap! Out of the EU we will be desperate to form trade deals and Europe enjoys some of the best standards and controls in the world. Other countries and the wealthy elite that often feels restricted by Europe here in its dodgy business practices are not so fussy. The Americans are not so fussy, well at least their wealthy elite are not because they like ours wont be using it.

With trade deals comes conditions and acceptance and when your desperate which we will be you are forced into accepting them. This is one reason Europe told the Americans to get lost with TTIP.

I Think I said Labour could well get in before Brexit in which I meant by 2020. Of course its possible and highly likely I Would say given the way the Tories are handling just about everything from the last election with its very unpopular manifesto, Brexit, Windrush, you know it, they have cocked it up. You can tell the die hards are worried by the amount of smears and bile that are coming out about the Labour Party every day.

Anyway, I feel bad for spoiling your pretty much unspoilt Trump Shrine Thread. Soz. :D

Brexit happens in less than a year Barry and your Labour government claim was that they'd be in power before it took place ... The clocks ticking ... As for your health care products EU rules and standards don't mean that anything less than EU rules and standards makes them unsafe does it ??? ... You'd not be happy to have medical care in the US or Canada if you were in need of it while there and have you looked to see where many of your EU standard health care products are made ... China

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 10:13 PM

pelmetman - 2018-04-25 6:45 PM

Of course it could be if its not made to the same standard as ours or Europes. I buy drugs all over Europe as you probably do, safe in the knowledge that what you get is pretty much what you get at home. What your voting for is a vote to de-regulate all that.

Somehow I find your assertions about the American drugs manufacturers, rather far fetched when you consider how rapacious their lawyers are ;-) ...........

Archived