Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 5:35 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 5:30 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 4:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 3:44 PM

San Diego taxpayers paid a heavy price for President Donald Trump’s long-promised border wall—and they won't get a dime back. Been hit with a $2.6 million bill.....and that's just for testing a few blocks! (lol)(lol)

Area residents were not pleased. Trump earlier this month requested $18 billion from Congress to pay for more than 700 miles of new and reinforced barrier along the border, despite repeated claims Mexico will pay for the wall.

"#LyingDonald said #Mexico would pay for his useless #BorderWall. Instead, #Taxpayers in #SanDiego paid $278,000 for overtime, supplies, & services for police to patrol the area where 6 private companies built prototypes for #Racist #Trump’s #Wall. CALL YOUR SENATORS! #Not1Penny," tweeted Soledad Haren.

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-border-wall-has-been-financial-drain-san-diego-785862

Given San Diego residents will be the first to benefit from our great leaders wall its only fair that they chip in is it not ...

Really???

Hhmmm........that isn't what your 'love flame' told US citizens. Are you saying he lied to them?

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

You tell me you know more about how exactly Mexico was going to pay for the wall I suppose ... Did POTUS Trump say they would pay before , during construction or after ??? ... Did you say you were talking for all San Diego residents by the way or a few as you didn't answer ???

Mexico isn't going to pay one cent toward any stupid wall and their sensible President left your 'love flame' in no doubt about that.

Why do you now think it "only fair" San Diego taxpayers get hit with a $2.6 million bill after being told by Trump Mexico would pay for it? You're now saying he either lied to them or misled them. Which is it??

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 6:13 PM

San Diego taxpayers paid a heavy price for President Donald Trump’s long-promised border wall—and they won't get a dime back. Been hit with a $2.6 million bill.....and that's just for testing a few blocks! (lol)(lol)

Area residents were not pleased. Trump earlier this month requested $18 billion from Congress to pay for more than 700 miles of new and reinforced barrier along the border, despite repeated claims Mexico will pay for the wall.

"#LyingDonald said #Mexico would pay for his useless #BorderWall. Instead, #Taxpayers in #SanDiego paid $278,000 for overtime, supplies, & services for police to patrol the area where 6 private companies built prototypes for #Racist #Trump’s #Wall. CALL YOUR SENATORS! #Not1Penny," tweeted Soledad Haren.

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-border-wall-has-been-financial-drain-san-diego-785862

Given San Diego residents will be the first to benefit from our great leaders wall its only fair that they chip in is it not ...

Really???

Hhmmm........that isn't what your 'love flame' told US citizens. Are you saying he lied to them?

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

You tell me you know more about how exactly Mexico was going to pay for the wall I suppose ... Did POTUS Trump say they would pay before , during construction or after ??? ... Did you say you were talking for all San Diego residents by the way or a few as you didn't answer ???

Mexico isn't going to pay one cent toward any stupid wall and their sensible President left your 'love flame' in no doubt about that.

Why do you now think it "only fair" San Diego taxpayers get hit with a $2.6 million bill after being told by Trump Mexico would pay for it? You're now saying he either lied to them or misled them. Which is it??

Now now ... You answer my question and then I can answer yours ... Thats how it works in polite society and no need for "stupid"

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 6:22 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

Now now ... You answer my question and then I can answer yours ... Thats how it works in polite society and no need for "stupid"

Back to your usual deflection and being disingenuous when caught in a trap i see. All the detail was in the article.

You cannot answer my question because it's patently clear to see his claim of 'making Mexico pay' was either a lie or misleading the citizens........and that's way too embarrassing for you to admit.

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 6:29 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

Back to your usual deflection and being disingenuous when caught in a trap i see. All the detail was in the article.

You cannot answer my question because it's patently clear to see his claim of 'making Mexico pay' was either a lie or misleading the citizens........and that's way too embarrassing for you to admit.

It says Area residents ... Well is that 2 residents are unhappy , 220 , 2220 or what ??? ... I asked you a question regarding a link you've researched and put up for the rest of us so the least you can do is provide me with the info I asked for ... No deflection as I asked you the question before you asked me ... Answer it and I repeat again I can then answer yours ... How clear do you want it ???

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 6:38 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

It says Area residents ... Well is that 2 residents are unhappy , 220 , 2220 or what ??? ... I asked you a question regarding a link you've researched and put up for the rest of us so the least you can do is provide me with the info I asked for ... No deflection as I asked you the question before you asked me ... Answer it and I repeat again I can then answer yours ... How clear do you want it ???

You're being purposely obtuse and disingenuous and your pedantic rants have begun to look more than stupid now. It's very clear you cannot answer my question because it's way too embarrassing for you to admit.his claim of 'making Mexico pay' was either a lie or misleading the citizens.

These are very difficult times for you and other Trumpette sycophants.......the blunders, lies, deception, bombastic arrogant chest puffing displays of tyrannical tantrums are hilariously amusing, even if sad.

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 8:50 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

You're being purposely obtuse and disingenuous and your pedantic rants have begun to look more than stupid now. It's very clear you cannot answer my question because it's way too embarrassing for you to admit.his claim of 'making Mexico pay' was either a lie or misleading the citizens.

These are very difficult times for you and other Trumpette sycophants.......the blunders, lies, deception, bombastic arrogant chest puffing displays of tyrannical tantrums are hilariously amusing, even if sad.

Think I understand that last post once I got through all the name calling ... Regarding answering your question , please lets not go on and on and on with this ... I have told you once you've answered my question that I asked FIRST then I will answer yours how is that difficult ???

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 8:53 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

Think I understand that last post once I got through all the name calling ... Regarding answering your question , please lets not go on and on and on with this ... I have told you once you've answered my question that I asked FIRST then I will answer yours how is that difficult ???

The answer to your "question" (which is damn silly by the way) is in the article and i'm not wasting my time playing your silly game you always default to in pretending not to understand.

As for my question.....no need to bother responding because the answer is plain as black and white! It just pains and hurts you badly to admit it!!

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 10:28 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

The answer to your "question" (which is damn silly by the way) is in the article and i'm not wasting my time playing your silly game you always default to in pretending not to understand.

As for my question.....no need to bother responding because the answer is plain as black and white! It just pains and hurts you badly to admit it!!

No your wrong again I understand that post perfectly but I thank you for accepting your wrong and not dragging this matter on and on

antony1969 - 2018-01-22 6:20 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 10:28 PM

Really???

Oh dear. (lol)(lol)

No your wrong again I understand that post perfectly but I thank you for accepting your wrong and not dragging this matter on and on

Where have you read that..........back of a cereal packet?

Are you disputing the report that San Diego residents had to stump up $2.6 million for a few lumps of concrete? You said, " its only fair that they chip in".....which flies in the face of someone who boasted he was going to make Mexico pay for it so i'm glad to see you now finally accept Trump lied and deceived the US citizens into believing that hogwash. Another bitter pill for you Trumpettes to swallow. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 8:50 PMThese are very difficult times for you and other Trumpette sycophants.......the blunders, lies, deception, bombastic arrogant chest puffing displays of tyrannical tantrums are hilariously amusing, even if sad.

Wow....that's a good one.....and ....breathe.....  :-)

Guest pelmetman

Did he say that? 8-) .........

Yes he did (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 8:30 PM
RogerC - 2018-01-19 7:53 PM
Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 4:32 PM Looks like you're going to be disappointed with what you'd hoped it was about. (lol)

Isn't it you who is permanently disappointed?  Trump is still there upsetting the Washington apple cart and those you backed because back them you must as you predicted impeachment.  Haven't got far with that have they?  Time for you to admit failure to read the mind of the people and the political process methinks.

You know Roger since POTUS Trump took office the ant-Trump lobby on here have clung to Russian election rigging , Russian hotel room videos , alleged sexual assaults with absolutely no evidence of complaints to the Police , this and that and everything else in-between until we end up at a porn actress saying this and that about POTUS Trump ... Unfortunately for them she has signed a legal declaration stating that sex did not take place , but yet our anti-Trump lobby on here call her names and insult her and insinuate that something more sinister took place ... How very sad that hatred runs so deep just because their man/woman lost

Actually I expect nothing less as most, if  not all, are Brexit losers who clearly have extreme difficulty in understanding and accepting the democratic process.

If and when Trump visits the UK I think Antony should organise a Chatterbox coach trip to go and see him. Can you imagine what a good laugh that will be? You will have to provide booze of course Antony. If you do I promise I wont bring any eggs or signs like that famous one from Scotland. Probably.

Nice to see Trump displaying his 'special relationship' affection and keeping another promise with the 'reinstatement' of Churchill in the Oval Office after Obama had it removed and replaced with ML King and in doing so demonstrated, as some would have it, racial undertones in removing Churchill.

Nice one Mr President.

RogerC - 2018-01-29 12:45 AM

Nice to see Trump displaying his 'special relationship' affection and keeping another promise with the 'reinstatement' of Churchill in the Oval Office after Obama had it removed and replaced with ML King and in doing so demonstrated, as some would have it, racial undertones in removing Churchill.

Nice one Mr President.

Except that's factually incorrect Roger and been a bone of contention for years though naturally Trump will, and has, used it to praise himself and blame Obama.......ignoring an inconvenient truth. ;-)

There are actually two Churchill busts in the White House. The one from the Oval Office never belonged to the yanks. It was only ever on loan from UK owned by the British Embassy and returned to it's rightful owner, the British Ambassador to US.

The other Churchill bust is owned by the White House and has always been in the family quarters outside the Presidents private study. That's the one which Trump has shifted to the Oval Office so maybe he now has a huge gold one of himself outside the study so he can admire that. (lol)

There is also a third Churchill bust in Congress’s statuary hall

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/churchill-bust-short-history/

Barryd999 - 2018-01-28 10:53 PM

If and when Trump visits the UK I think Antony should organise a Chatterbox coach trip to go and see him. Can you imagine what a good laugh that will be? You will have to provide booze of course Antony. If you do I promise I wont bring any eggs or signs like that famous one from Scotland. Probably.

When POTUS Trump comes to Blighty trust me I will clean the floor he's going to walk on ... I will also provide the booze and sick bags for you after your usual 3 glasses of Baileys of course ... Its funny that POTUS Trump has been welcomed to Poland , Germany , Italy , France , Israel , Saudi Arabia , Belgium with open arms yet some sad types in Blighty like Sadick Khan , Owen Jones , Momentum and its off-shoot The Labour Party have called for demonstrations where many will demonstrate who simply haven't got a clue what they are demonstrating about ... Its an extension of Remoaner Brexit bitterness for me and the way it seems losers in our modern sh8thole country deals with defeat these days ... God Bless POTUS Trump xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bulletguy - 2018-01-29 2:49 AMExcept that's factually incorrect Roger and been a bone of contention for years though naturally Trump will, and has, used it to praise himself and blame Obama.......ignoring an inconvenient truth. ;-) There are actually two Churchill busts in the White House. The one from the Oval Office never belonged to the yanks. It was only ever on loan from UK owned by the British Embassy and returned to it's rightful owner, the British Ambassador to US.The other Churchill bust is owned by the White House and has always been in the family quarters outside the Presidents private study. That's the one which Trump has shifted to the Oval Office so maybe he now has a huge gold one of himself outside the study so he can admire that. (lol)There is also a third Churchill bust in Congress’s statuary

Fully aware of the number of busts and ownership thanks.  Your post is incorrect in that the bust loaned by Tony B'Liar is not 'owned' by the Ambassador.  It is the property, if anyone can claim ownership, of the British Government.

There are still those who work in the White House and those in the press who consider Obama removed the bust for other than reasons of 'space available'.  In fact the Washington Post says:

'Clearly Obama misunderstood the symbolism of removing the bust from the Oval office and was too embarrassed to admit it'.

Whatever the background to the story Trump said Churchill would return and it is good to see he has kept yet another promise.

antony1969 - 2018-01-29 9:23 AM

When POTUS Trump comes to Blighty trust me I will clean the floor he's going to walk on ... I will also provide the booze and sick bags for you after your usual 3 glasses of Baileys of course ... Its funny that POTUS Trump has been welcomed to Poland , Germany , Italy , France , Israel , Saudi Arabia , Belgium with open arms yet some sad types in Blighty like Sadick Khan , Owen Jones , Momentum and its off-shoot The Labour Party have called for demonstrations where many will demonstrate who simply haven't got a clue what they are demonstrating about ... Its an extension of Remoaner Brexit bitterness for me and the way it seems losers in our modern sh8thole country deals with defeat these days ... God Bless POTUS Trump xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah but those funny Euro types dont have Panto so they dont know they need to booo and chuck stuff when the Pantomime Villain comes on. They dont know what they are missing. Too civilised those Frenchies and stuff!

Barryd999 - 2018-01-29 6:09 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-29 9:23 AM

Yeah but those funny Euro types dont have Panto so they dont know they need to booo and chuck stuff when the Pantomime Villain comes on. They dont know what they are missing. Too civilised those Frenchies and stuff!

They do have panto , whats those big buildings for in Brussels and Strasbourg ... Those Frenchies aint civilised either ... The women have hairy arm pits

Archived