Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-01-11 6:31 AM

All thanks to you Sir ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951309956720087041 xxx

....and I thought you were a Trump supporter ?

He's not going to like it if he finds out you have provided us with a link to a Twitter feed that lets us all know that General Electric are laying off 12,000 workers - or that Macy's are closing 11 stores.

;-)

malc d - 2018-01-11 10:21 AM

antony1969 - 2018-01-11 6:31 AM

All thanks to you Sir ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951309956720087041 xxx

....and I thought you were a Trump supporter ?

He's not going to like it if he finds out you have provided us with a link to a Twitter feed that lets us all know that General Electric are laying off 12,000 workers - or that Macy's are closing 11 stores.

;-)

Balanced reporting ... Something you losers need to learn ... I'm guessing those lay offs are more to do with the previous President ... Our current President is good but can't work miracles ... God Bless Him xxx

malc d - 2018-01-11 1:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-11 12:11 PM

Our current President is good but can't work miracles ...

I hope - for your sake - that he doesn't visit this forum.

;-)

Im sure he does pop in from time to time ... Maybe you might have something ... Maybe as the Bible says about The Second Coming of Christ and all that ... He couldn't be could he ... God if he is then we thank you from all of our hearts on here for returning your son to us to save the world ... Praise be xxx

Seriously though, Trump has a point. Many African countries are terrible places for all except their kleptomaniac elites ruling them. Their able bodied citizens are bound to want to try to get to a couintry where they have a chance of a better life. No amount of aid to these countries will help, because it just disappears into the coffers of their corrupt Governments.

I see "The Donald" has cancelled his visit yet again to the UK. I am very disappointed as it would have been a great laugh. Ive had a recycling bin of rotting fruit going for ages!

Boris is blaming Sadiq Khan and Jezza for not being nice to Mr Trump, making him sulk and ruin the "Special relationship" :D The only special relationship Trump has is with himself although Im pretty sure there is something going on with him and Antony. Christ! Can you imagine what their Love child would be like? (lol) 8-)

This could also pish on the Brexiteers chips as they were pinning their hopes on a Trade deal with America where they could sell us dodgy chicken and hormone injected beef (Although I doubt there would be much chicken or beef in either product) but Trump doesnt "do trade" it seems anyway.

Oh well, thats that knackered then. :D

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 3:46 PM

I see "The Donald" has cancelled his visit yet again to the UK. I am very disappointed as it would have been a great laugh. Ive had a recycling bin of rotting fruit going for ages!

Boris is blaming Sadiq Khan and Jezza for not being nice to Mr Trump, making him sulk and ruin the "Special relationship" :D The only special relationship Trump has is with himself although Im pretty sure there is something going on with him and Antony. Christ! Can you imagine what their Love child would be like? (lol) 8-)

This could also pish on the Brexiteers chips as they were pinning their hopes on a Trade deal with America where they could sell us dodgy chicken and hormone injected beef (Although I doubt there would be much chicken or beef in either product) but Trump doesnt "do trade" it seems anyway.

Are you saying your rejoicing in the possibility of us losing out on what POTUS Trump said would be a great UK deal because you and your ilk don't like him and you're happy to demonstrate and pelt a democratically voted President with rotten fruit ... You don't care for democracy do you ... We voted leave EU but your still whinging about the result ... I'd rather have POTUS Trump any day than someone like Khan who shares platforms with terrorist supporters , but hey-ho

antony1969 - 2018-01-12 6:02 PM

Are you saying your rejoicing in the possibility of us losing out on what POTUS Trump said would be a great UK deal because you and your ilk don't like him and you're happy to demonstrate and pelt a democratically voted President with rotten fruit ... You don't care for democracy do you ... We voted leave EU but your still whinging about the result ... I'd rather have POTUS Trump any day than someone like Khan who shares platforms with terrorist supporters , but hey-ho

Yes! I would rather starve than do business with that idiot. Ilk? ILK? Thats on a par with saying "You people" innit?

I would be delighted to pelt him with rotten Fruit. I do care about democracy though but I am not sure he does. Whinging as you call it (I would call it campaigning) against Brexit is what Democracy is all about though is it not? Is it not my democratic right to campaign for what I and millions others like me want or did we lose that right on June 23 2016?

As for Trump and Democracy, anyone that doesn't agree with him is just sacked. He has all the classic traits of a would be dictator unfortunately with the worlds biggest arsenal of WMD under his finger.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 6:19 PM

Yes! I would rather starve than do business with that idiot. Ilk? ILK? Thats on a par with saying "You people" innit?

I would be delighted to pelt him with rotten Fruit. I do care about democracy though but I am not sure he does. Whinging as you call it (I would call it campaigning) against Brexit is what Democracy is all about though is it not? Is it not my democratic right to campaign for what I and millions others like me want or did we lose that right on June 23 2016?

As for Trump and Democracy, anyone that doesn't agree with him is just sacked. He has all the classic traits of a would be dictator unfortunately with the worlds biggest arsenal of WMD under his finger.

You'd "rather starve than do business with that idiot" An idiot a lot of other American idiots voted for or were they like us Leave voters told lies and untruths and fell for it ??? ... "rather starve than do business with an idiot" from someone with the supposed compassionate background you've got I think thats a bit raw ... You've never worked for idiots in your dealings in every town and city in the UK ???

antony1969 - 2018-01-12 7:39 PM

You'd "rather starve than do business with that idiot" An idiot a lot of other American idiots voted for or were they like us Leave voters told lies and untruths and fell for it ??? ... "rather starve than do business with an idiot" from someone with the supposed compassionate background you've got I think thats a bit raw ... You've never worked for idiots in your dealings in every town and city in the UK ???

Just his track record on how he treats and respects women is enough for me never to want either myself or my country to have anything to do with him. The list of reasons is endless. I may have done work for the odd idiot but I would point blank refuse to do work for someone like him. I expect you will find by the end of his four year term (Assuming he lasts that long) he will have alienated every single world leader and country around the globe.

I suspect a lot of people did fall for his populist guff. It is similar to Brexit yes.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 8:36 PM

Just his track record on how he treats and respects women is enough for me never to want either myself or my country to have anything to do with him. The list of reasons is endless. I may have done work for the odd idiot but I would point blank refuse to do work for someone like him. I expect you will find by the end of his four year term (Assuming he lasts that long) he will have alienated every single world leader and country around the globe.

I suspect a lot of people did fall for his populist guff. It is similar to Brexit yes.

Cool so you'd rather starve because of POTUS Trumps supposed disrespect for women yet you passionately defend a religion that forces FGM on young girls , forced marriage , allows honour beatings of women if they don't comply with their husbands demands , stones women to death if they are raped by men as she bears the responsibility , child marriage , Islam teaches women are worth less than men and so on and so on ... I can see you stand by your values

antony1969 - 2018-01-12 8:49 PM

Cool so you'd rather starve because of POTUS Trumps supposed disrespect for women yet you passionately defend a religion that forces FGM on young girls , forced marriage , allows honour beatings of women if they don't comply with their husbands demands , stones women to death if they are raped by men as she bears the responsibility , child marriage , Islam teaches women are worth less than men and so on and so on ... I can see you stand by your values

Yeah I would and no I do not support or defend a religion that would endorse such things. I find it as abhorrent as you do. Parts of the Muslim world are indeed like that. However I know a lot of UK Muslims though and none of them would support those values either.

Guest pelmetman

I do care about democracy though

Unless that 52% of people disagree with you eh? >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 9:21 PM

pelmetman - 2018-01-12 9:18 PM

Im not sure 52% do though. Not even close probably now.

In your wet dreams Bazza >:-) .......

We just cant be arsed with responding to yer constant Remoaner whinging anymore *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-01-12 9:24 PM

We just cant be arsed with responding to yer constant Remoaner whinging anymore *-) .........

You mentioned it not me. Now you've spoiled Antony's continuity of Trump content. :-(

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 9:34 PM

You mentioned it not me. Now you've spoiled Antony's continuity of Trump content. :-(

It's all part of establishing the new world order B-) ........

If you hadn't noticed *-) ......

Dam you loony liberals are slow :D ........

pelmetman - 2018-01-12 9:39 PM

This one you mean from 2017? One down, two to go.

943065907_neworder.jpg.17dbed2a8e2c1accfc3a6a383aa4f95c.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 10:25 PM

pelmetman - 2018-01-12 9:39 PM

This one you mean from 2017? One down, two to go.

There's plenty more on the rise ;-) ......Ask Mrs Merkel :D .......

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 9:07 PM

Yeah I would and no I do not support or defend a religion that would endorse such things. I find it as abhorrent as you do. Parts of the Muslim world are indeed like that. However I know a lot of UK Muslims though and none of them would support those values either.

You wouldn't "defend a religion that would endorse such things" ??? A quick look and this from your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law ... A third of those asked agree with stoning adulterers , thats 1 in 3 British Muslims agree that women should be stoned for adultery here in Blighty ... 39% said wives should always obey their husbands ... Almost a quarter want Sharia Law and all the hatred that brings with it , 1 in 4 Barry yet you know lots of UK Muslims and none of them hold any of these views ... As I said a quick look most polls show similar figures ... Maybe they are all rigged Barry and you know best

Presume you won't be doing business anymore with that party you've come to like then Barry if your main reason for not liking POTUS Trump is in your view his poor treatment of women ... Clive Lewis famous for his "Get on your knees bitch" line at a meeting not that long since has been rewarded with the Shadow Treasury Minister post ... Labour still of course investigating allegations of sexual misconduct against other MPs ... You really won't want to do business with em will ya

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 7:45 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 9:07 PM

You wouldn't "defend a religion that would endorse such things" ??? A quick look and this from your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law ... A third of those asked agree with stoning adulterers , thats 1 in 3 British Muslims agree that women should be stoned for adultery here in Blighty ... 39% said wives should always obey their husbands ... Almost a quarter want Sharia Law and all the hatred that brings with it , 1 in 4 Barry yet you know lots of UK Muslims and none of them hold any of these views ... As I said a quick look most polls show similar figures ... Maybe they are all rigged Barry and you know best

Twisting the facts again Antony.

"Two-thirds (66%) said they completely condemned people who took part in stoning adulterers, and a further 13% condemned them to some extent."

I dont deny there are issues with some Muslim attitudes towards homosexuality and the treatment of women in this country Antony. Some will even support or have sympathy with terrorists. The reason we have so many disagreements about this is like Trump as far as your concerned they are all bad and need turfing out. Its always seemed to me that you will never encourage change or integration with such an attitude. I think I mentioned on another thread my sister saying their attitude was 40 years behind that of the west as regards Women and Homosexuality. That sounds about right. If you went back to the mid 70s and did a similar survey on none Muslims about Homosexuality it might produce similar results. Attitudes are changing though. If you have ever (and I know you wont have) watched any of the recent fly on the wall documentaries about young Muslims, the boys are getting the shock of their lives as the young women are really starting to rule the roost. Attitudes change and evolve.

Archived