Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 10:59 AM

Presume you won't be doing business anymore with that party you've come to like then Barry if your main reason for not liking POTUS Trump is in your view his poor treatment of women ... Clive Lewis famous for his "Get on your knees bitch" line at a meeting not that long since has been rewarded with the Shadow Treasury Minister post ... Labour still of course investigating allegations of sexual misconduct against other MPs ... You really won't want to do business with em will ya

I didnt know about this incident so I had to google it. It seems to have been a joke that perhaps got out of hand. What Trump was talking about was how he had been able to "grab women by the pussy" because he is so famous and can do what he likes. Somewhat more sinister and disgusting IMO. I am gobsmacked that those recordings on their own were not enough to bring him down never to be heard of again. He has no respect whatsoever for women, has a trophy wife who I suspect despises him (I almost feel sorry for her) and its probably only his power, fear and money that have bought the silence of whatever abuse he has no doubt carried out over the years.

You could almost feel sorry for him if he wasnt such an arsehole as I suspect he has never been truly loved or adored by a member of the fairer sex

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2018-01-13 11:29 AM

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 7:45 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 9:07 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-12 8:49 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 8:36 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-12 7:39 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 6:19 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-12 6:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-12 3:46 PM

I see "The Donald" has cancelled his visit yet again to the UK. I am very disappointed as it would have been a great laugh. Ive had a recycling bin of rotting fruit going for ages!

Boris is blaming Sadiq Khan and Jezza for not being nice to Mr Trump, making him sulk and ruin the "Special relationship" :D The only special relationship Trump has is with himself although Im pretty sure there is something going on with him and Antony. Christ! Can you imagine what their Love child would be like? (lol) 8-)

This could also pish on the Brexiteers chips as they were pinning their hopes on a Trade deal with America where they could sell us dodgy chicken and hormone injected beef (Although I doubt there would be much chicken or beef in either product) but Trump doesnt "do trade" it seems anyway.

Oh well, thats that knackered then. :D

Are you saying your rejoicing in the possibility of us losing out on what POTUS Trump said would be a great UK deal because you and your ilk don't like him and you're happy to demonstrate and pelt a democratically voted President with rotten fruit ... You don't care for democracy do you ... We voted leave EU but your still whinging about the result ... I'd rather have POTUS Trump any day than someone like Khan who shares platforms with terrorist supporters , but hey-ho

Yes! I would rather starve than do business with that idiot. Ilk? ILK? Thats on a par with saying "You people" innit?

I would be delighted to pelt him with rotten Fruit. I do care about democracy though but I am not sure he does. Whinging as you call it (I would call it campaigning) against Brexit is what Democracy is all about though is it not? Is it not my democratic right to campaign for what I and millions others like me want or did we lose that right on June 23 2016?

As for Trump and Democracy, anyone that doesn't agree with him is just sacked. He has all the classic traits of a would be dictator unfortunately with the worlds biggest arsenal of WMD under his finger.

You'd "rather starve than do business with that idiot" An idiot a lot of other American idiots voted for or were they like us Leave voters told lies and untruths and fell for it ??? ... "rather starve than do business with an idiot" from someone with the supposed compassionate background you've got I think thats a bit raw ... You've never worked for idiots in your dealings in every town and city in the UK ???

Just his track record on how he treats and respects women is enough for me never to want either myself or my country to have anything to do with him. The list of reasons is endless. I may have done work for the odd idiot but I would point blank refuse to do work for someone like him. I expect you will find by the end of his four year term (Assuming he lasts that long) he will have alienated every single world leader and country around the globe.

I suspect a lot of people did fall for his populist guff. It is similar to Brexit yes.

Cool so you'd rather starve because of POTUS Trumps supposed disrespect for women yet you passionately defend a religion that forces FGM on young girls , forced marriage , allows honour beatings of women if they don't comply with their husbands demands , stones women to death if they are raped by men as she bears the responsibility , child marriage , Islam teaches women are worth less than men and so on and so on ... I can see you stand by your values

Yeah I would and no I do not support or defend a religion that would endorse such things. I find it as abhorrent as you do. Parts of the Muslim world are indeed like that. However I know a lot of UK Muslims though and none of them would support those values either.

You wouldn't "defend a religion that would endorse such things" ??? A quick look and this from your Bible ... https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law ... A third of those asked agree with stoning adulterers , thats 1 in 3 British Muslims agree that women should be stoned for adultery here in Blighty ... 39% said wives should always obey their husbands ... Almost a quarter want Sharia Law and all the hatred that brings with it , 1 in 4 Barry yet you know lots of UK Muslims and none of them hold any of these views ... As I said a quick look most polls show similar figures ... Maybe they are all rigged Barry and you know best

Twisting the facts again Antony.

"Two-thirds (66%) said they completely condemned people who took part in stoning adulterers, and a further 13% condemned them to some extent."

I dont deny there are issues with some Muslim attitudes towards homosexuality and the treatment of women in this country Antony. Some will even support or have sympathy with terrorists. The reason we have so many disagreements about this is like Trump as far as your concerned they are all bad and need turfing out. Its always seemed to me that you will never encourage change or integration with such an attitude. I think I mentioned on another thread my sister saying their attitude was 40 years behind that of the west as regards Women and Homosexuality. That sounds about right. If you went back to the mid 70s and did a similar survey on none Muslims about Homosexuality it might produce similar results. Attitudes are changing though. If you have ever (and I know you wont have) watched any of the recent fly on the wall documentaries about young Muslims, the boys are getting the shock of their lives as the young women are really starting to rule the roost. Attitudes change and evolve.

40 years ago a number of Muslim countries were quite liberal , modern places now in those same countries you'd be thrown off a building for being gay and the poor women and girls are treat worse than dogs so yes I see how attitudes change ... Those changing attitudes allowing women to pray at the Mosque at the same time as men and attend funerals at the same time as the men and the year on year rise in honour killings and beatings which only a tiny amount is actually reported to the Police ... If you think a documentary shows the true picture of Islam in this country your mad ... Ive never said all Muslims are bad and need turfing out and don't think its fair of you to say that ... I will say a religion that says so many bad things about so many has to questioned and if someone believes in the teachings then questioning them and why they would want to live here in a free country like Blighty is only right

Barryd999 - 2018-01-13 11:41 AM

Presume you won't be doing business anymore with that party you've come to like then Barry if your main reason for not liking POTUS Trump is in your view his poor treatment of women ... Clive Lewis famous for his "Get on your knees bitch" line at a meeting not that long since has been rewarded with the Shadow Treasury Minister post ... Labour still of course investigating allegations of sexual misconduct against other MPs ... You really won't want to do business with em will ya

I didnt know about this incident so I had to google it. It seems to have been a joke that perhaps got out of hand. What Trump was talking about was how he had been able to "grab women by the pussy" because he is so famous and can do what he likes. Somewhat more sinister and disgusting IMO. I am gobsmacked that those recordings on their own were not enough to bring him down never to be heard of again. He has no respect whatsoever for women, has a trophy wife who I suspect despises him (I almost feel sorry for her) and its probably only his power, fear and money that have bought the silence of whatever abuse he has no doubt carried out over the years.

You could almost feel sorry for him if he wasnt such an arsehole as I suspect he has never been truly loved or adored by a member of the fairer sex

Gosh ... For someone with such high moral values as yourself who'd rather starve to death than do business with POTUS Trump because of something he said privately about women to not be offended by Clive Lewis comment and believe it was just a joke is astounding ... From starving yourself to death over one thing to it was just a joke about the other , unbelievable ... You then go off in to fantasy land further with "he has no respect whatsoever for women" "trophy wife who I suspect despises him" then you suggest he's bought women off with his "power , fear and money" and then he's an arsehole who's "never been truly loved or adored by a member of the fairer sex" ... Prove it

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 12:16 PM

Gosh ... For someone with such high moral values as yourself who'd rather starve to death than do business with POTUS Trump because of something he said privately ..........................

He didn't say it privately - he said it on film.

That's why everyone ( except you it seems ) knows about it.

;-)

malc d - 2018-01-13 1:49 PM

Gosh ... For someone with such high moral values as yourself who'd rather starve to death than do business with POTUS Trump because of something he said privately ..........................

;-)

Eh ... How could I mention it if I didn't know about it ??? ... Nice one ... Sometimes saying nothing is a better option

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 2:01 PM

;-)

Eh ... How could I mention it if I didn't know about it ???

Because you said " something he said privately " -

I would assume that means you didn't know he said it on film.

( Can't see the difference myself - the fact that he said it clearly shows his attitude to women ).

:-|

Gosh ... For someone with such high moral values as yourself who'd rather starve to death than do business with POTUS Trump because of something he said privately about women to not be offended by Clive Lewis comment and believe it was just a joke is astounding ... From starving yourself to death over one thing to it was just a joke about the other , unbelievable ... You then go off in to fantasy land further with "he has no respect whatsoever for women" "trophy wife who I suspect despises him" then you suggest he's bought women off with his "power , fear and money" and then he's an arsehole who's "never been truly loved or adored by a member of the fairer sex" ... Prove it

Prove it! Don't have to, it's an opinion. I've met plenty of people like him, can spot them a mile off. People like him hate women, see them as objects or property to be controlled and abused at their bidding. Again an opinion. I don't have high morals by the way as I think you know, quite the opposite probably.

malc d - 2018-01-13 2:37 PM

;-)

( Can't see the difference myself - the fact that he said it clearly shows his attitude to women ).

According to POTUS Trump it was a private conversation ... His explanation of the incident not mine

Barryd999 - 2018-01-13 2:37 PM

Prove it! Don't have to, it's an opinion. I've met plenty of people like him, can spot them a mile off. People like him hate women, see them as objects or property to be controlled and abused at their bidding. Again an opinion. I don't have high morals by the way as I think you know, quite the opposite probably.

We are all entitled to opinions Barry ... You base your opinion on him on that one conversation he had I presume and then condemn him as some sex monster whose paid off other women , who hates women abuses them and sees them as property ... Im glad you never went drinking or worked with some of the lads Ive worked with , even some of the girls at the mills Ive carried out repairs on ... Regarding your high morals , if starving yourself to death rather than doing business with an "idiot" isn't having high morals I don't know what is

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 3:18 PM

;-)

According to POTUS Trump it was a private conversation ... His explanation of the incident not mine

He also said, in a speech in Atlanta, that " Belgium is a beautiful city "

That doesn't mean it's true.

malc d - 2018-01-13 4:14 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 3:18 PM

;-)

That is very funny B-) ... I'm tempted to believe our President though ... Someone on here once turned my town into a city too

Trumptons bonkers tweet on US Embassy London is a laugh!

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!"

Everyone, except you (!!), knows the Embassy move was approved under the Bush administration not Obama yet you can't even get that right. *-)

And no....we couldn't trust you with a pair of scissors either. (lol)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 5:03 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

antony1969

That is very funny B-) ... I'm tempted to believe our President though ... Someone on here once turned my town into a city too

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malc d

But no-one on here is ever described as " leader of the free world "- so what we say on here doesn't really matter quite so much, internationally.

malc d - 2018-01-13 8:58 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 5:03 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

antony1969

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malc d

But no-one on here is ever described as " leader of the free world "- so what we say on here doesn't really matter quite so much, internationally.

I don't know ... Its obviously important enough of a place for some folk to spy on others on here B-)

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 3:27 PM

We are all entitled to opinions Barry ... You base your opinion on him on that one conversation he had I presume and then condemn him as some sex monster whose paid off other women , who hates women abuses them and sees them as property ... Im glad you never went drinking or worked with some of the lads Ive worked with , even some of the girls at the mills Ive carried out repairs on ... Regarding your high morals , if starving yourself to death rather than doing business with an "idiot" isn't having high morals I don't know what is

Some of this I am sure will be fake neeeeews but even his own ex wife is on it (not allowed to discuss it further after a "settlement" was reached). I wonder if he has an entire secret department writing cheques and pay offs. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

Its his entire body language with women as well. He has no respect for them and when he makes comments like the pussy grabbing one which to me was not banter but serious and you see articles like the one above and observe his behaviour around women it says it all for me.

There is a difference in the banter and larking about at work or a night out and trust me the work environment I used to work in was probably at least as outrageous as the lads you worked with or girls in the Mills. Trumps behaviour and attitude to women is way more sinister than that. It may well be the thing that eventually brings him down although power and money are a hard shield to break and sadly they dont come much more powerful than him. At the moment.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-14 11:01 AM

antony1969 - 2018-01-13 3:27 PM

Some of this I am sure will be fake neeeeews but even his own ex wife is on it (not allowed to discuss it further after a "settlement" was reached). I wonder if he has an entire secret department writing cheques and pay offs. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

Its his entire body language with women as well. He has no respect for them and when he makes comments like the pussy grabbing one which to me was not banter but serious and you see articles like the one above and observe his behaviour around women it says it all for me.

There is a difference in the banter and larking about at work or a night out and trust me the work environment I used to work in was probably at least as outrageous as the lads you worked with or girls in the Mills. Trumps behaviour and attitude to women is way more sinister than that. It may well be the thing that eventually brings him down although power and money are a hard shield to break and sadly they dont come much more powerful than him. At the moment.

Can you show any evidence that the settlement he reached with his ex wife was a rape silence buy off ... I doubt it , the financial agreement with her is nothing more than many other supposedly famous folk have ... You really need to go into Criminal Profiling Barry ... Your in the wrong profession , not only can you now see into the future with Brexit and forecast our downfall your also able to look at someone not in the flesh but on TV and suss they are sexual predators and then predict sexual misconduct will be the end of that person ... Absolutely fantastic ... Peter Sutcliffe could have been behind bars years before he eventually did with your amazing talent ... I remember that TV programme Cracker with Robbie Coltrane ... Your similar sizes too

Trumps behaviour and attitude to women is way more sinister than that. It may well be the thing that eventually brings him down although power and money are a hard shield to break and sadly they dont come much more powerful than him. At the moment.

He certainly doesn't choose his words wisely does he? *-) But then he's a fading tv reality game show host who see himself as "a star"....*-)......President in title only.

"At a rally in West Palm Beach, Florida, he suggested that he would never have sexually assaulted one woman who came forward – because she was unattractive.

“Take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. And you tell me what you think. I don’t think so,” Trump said of Natasha Stoynoff, a People magazine reporter who alleged he had “forced his tongue down my throat”.

Bulletguy - 2018-01-14 5:10 PM

Trumps behaviour and attitude to women is way more sinister than that. It may well be the thing that eventually brings him down although power and money are a hard shield to break and sadly they dont come much more powerful than him. At the moment.

He certainly doesn't choose his words wisely does he? *-) But then he's a fading tv reality game show host who see himself as "a star"....*-)......President in title only.

"At a rally in West Palm Beach, Florida, he suggested that he would never have sexually assaulted one woman who came forward – because she was unattractive.

“Take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. And you tell me what you think. I don’t think so,” Trump said of Natasha Stoynoff, a People magazine reporter who alleged he had “forced his tongue down my throat”.

"fading TV star" ... I thought he was a successful businessman , thats why he was paid big dollars to present the successful TV show he did ... You'll know best though ... Regarding your other point has the lady in question reported the incident to the fuzz or did it just go straight to print when the time suited ???

antony1969 - 2018-01-14 5:55 PM

He was a successful businessman , thats why he was paid big dollars to present the successful TV show he did ... You'll know best though ... Regarding your other point has the lady in question reported the incident to the fuzz or did it just go straight to print when the time suited ???

Now I'm prepared to be corrected here, because I have done no research at all, just relying on what I've read/heard. But I believe it was his dad who was the successful businessman, and The Donald has actually reduced the value of what he inherited.

As to hosting a successful TV show, well, so did Jimmy Saville. It's not a guide as to what might make a successful political leader.

candapack - 2018-01-14 9:43 PM

He was a successful businessman , thats why he was paid big dollars to present the successful TV show he did ... You'll know best though ... Regarding your other point has the lady in question reported the incident to the fuzz or did it just go straight to print when the time suited ???

Now I'm prepared to be corrected here, because I have done no research at all, just relying on what I've read/heard. But I believe it was his dad who was the successful businessman, and The Donald has actually reduced the value of what he inherited.

As to hosting a successful TV show, well, so did Jimmy Saville. It's not a guide as to what might make a successful political leader.

I think thats true.

Has he not been bankrupt at least four times or four of his companies were as well?

His father was the successful businessman so Trumps wealth is primarily inherited. He's a narcissistic illusionist who creates fantasy and convinces others to believe because he thinks he's God....hence his sycophantic followers who hang on his every word prostrating themselves before him. Reading through some of the inane remarks in this thread is indicative of that! Comical if they weren't so sad!

Trump often claims to be worth around $10 billion but is way off the mark as reality checks show it to be closer to a quarter of that amount. But this is all part of the illusion and boastful over bloated pretence he relishes in selling to the gullible.

His business enterprises have a notorious reputation leaving a trail of many ongoing lawsuits. At the time he took office the number of lawsuits he'd been involved in were estimated at a staggering 3,500! Here are a few; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/trump-involved-lawsuits-these-most-important.html/?a=viewall

His infamous Trump University was a farcical disgrace and outright scam. https://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trump-university-its-worse-than-you-think

It's also worth remembering the labour force he used to build Trump Tower.....undocumented Polish builders on below average pay working 12 hour shifts without safety wear. Wealthy Americans don't like paying union wage rates....they want cheap labour! Oh the irony! Trump continually denied ever employing Polish workers for 36 years before it went to court and claimed he 'didn't know' and 'couldn't remember'!! But the man he turned to to ask for help certainly remembered! Labour consultant Dan Sullivan who put it more bluntly in 1990 to People magazine. "It was disgusting how he used people," Sullivan said. "I said, 'Don't exploit them like that. Don't try to f-ck these poor souls over.' It baffled me then, and it makes me sick even now that he knowingly had these Poles there for the purpose of Trump Tower at starvation wages. He couldn't give a sh-t because he's Donald Trump and everybody is here to serve him. Over time he became more and more monstrous and arrogant. I asked myself, 'How long is it going to take for all of this to catch up with him?"

http://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

And let's not forget the Atlantic City casino which went bankrupt......i mean FGS who else but Trump could make a casino go bankrupt?!! Needless to say though he wormed his way out of that leaving a wake of destruction behind. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/nyregion/donald-trump-atlantic-city.html

More mind numbing reading here;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/29/the-myth-and-the-reality-of-donald-trumps-business-empire/?utm_term=.47a715437b8e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/the-trump-network-sought-to-make-people-rich-but-left-behind-disappointment/?tid=a_mcntx&utm_term=.21af049626f9

I don't remember saying a successful TV show made for a successful political leader .... Lets be honest though it does look like thats the case with POTUS Trump

Bulletguy - 2018-01-14 11:59 PM

His father was the successful businessman so Trumps wealth is primarily inherited. He's a narcissistic illusionist who creates fantasy and convinces others to believe because he thinks he's God....hence his sycophantic followers who hang on his every word prostrating themselves before him. Reading through some of the inane remarks in this thread is indicative of that! Comical if they weren't so sad!

Trump often claims to be worth around $10 billion but is way off the mark as reality checks show it to be closer to a quarter of that amount. But this is all part of the illusion and boastful over bloated pretence he relishes in selling to the gullible.

His business enterprises have a notorious reputation leaving a trail of many ongoing lawsuits. At the time he took office the number of lawsuits he'd been involved in were estimated at a staggering 3,500! Here are a few; https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/trump-involved-lawsuits-these-most-important.html/?a=viewall

His infamous Trump University was a farcical disgrace and outright scam. https://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trump-university-its-worse-than-you-think

It's also worth remembering the labour force he used to build Trump Tower.....undocumented Polish builders on below average pay working 12 hour shifts without safety wear. Wealthy Americans don't like paying union wage rates....they want cheap labour! Oh the irony! Trump continually denied ever employing Polish workers for 36 years before it went to court and claimed he 'didn't know' and 'couldn't remember'!! But the man he turned to to ask for help certainly remembered! Labour consultant Dan Sullivan who put it more bluntly in 1990 to People magazine. "It was disgusting how he used people," Sullivan said. "I said, 'Don't exploit them like that. Don't try to f-ck these poor souls over.' It baffled me then, and it makes me sick even now that he knowingly had these Poles there for the purpose of Trump Tower at starvation wages. He couldn't give a sh-t because he's Donald Trump and everybody is here to serve him. Over time he became more and more monstrous and arrogant. I asked myself, 'How long is it going to take for all of this to catch up with him?"

http://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

And let's not forget the Atlantic City casino which went bankrupt......i mean FGS who else but Trump could make a casino go bankrupt?!! Needless to say though he wormed his way out of that leaving a wake of destruction behind. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/nyregion/donald-trump-atlantic-city.html

More mind numbing reading here;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/29/the-myth-and-the-reality-of-donald-trumps-business-empire/?utm_term=.47a715437b8e

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/the-trump-network-sought-to-make-people-rich-but-left-behind-disappointment/?tid=a_mcntx&utm_term=.21af049626f9

I think you forgot to answer my question regarding the lady who says POTUS Trump assaulted her

antony1969 - 2018-01-15 6:59 AM

Thankyou Sir never mind all the fake news and sour grapes that even creeps into motorhome forums ... You keep doing what your doing making America great again ... Its a beautiful thing

I hope Mr. Trump appreciates your loyalty.

How will you know when America IS great again ?

Will you just wait until Mr. Trump tells you it is ?

;-)

Archived