Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-02-02 6:53 PM

That Impeachment Impending !! Seems a long long time ago Sir xxxx

Yeah I think someone shot themselves in the foot with that thread :D ........

Starting to look like "5 more years" is impending ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-02-03 9:16 AM

antony1969 - 2018-02-02 6:53 PM

That Impeachment Impending !! Seems a long long time ago Sir xxxx

Yeah I think someone shot themselves in the foot with that thread :D ........

Starting to look like "5 more years" is impending ;-) ........

Its a wonderful world Dave isn't it ... That feeling when you've backed the winner all along despite all the uproar ... God Bless POTUS Trump xxxx

The Democrats , Obama and Hilary , the FBI tried to rig an election and still lost

Sir don't let those whinging wet blanket tomato throwing pussy brigade types put you off ... Most of us want ya and actually most of us would love ya as our PM ... You can stay at my place , if you need the address just ask one of the members on here ... We love ya xxxx ... http://www.westmonster.com/great-british-support-for-uk-state-visit-from-trump-surges-by-14-since-december/

antony1969 - 2018-02-07 6:37 AM

Two finer men never walked the earth ... Lordy if we could have just one of em here instead of our wets ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/961038807658352640 ... Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An actor and a reality TV star. The Yanks cant arf pick em! Ronald is dead by the way just in case you and the people in the twitter feed were not aware. :(

Barryd999 - 2018-02-07 9:48 AM

Two finer men never walked the earth ... Lordy if we could have just one of em here instead of our wets ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/961038807658352640 ... Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An actor and a reality TV star. The Yanks cant arf pick em! Ronald is dead by the way just in case you and the people in the twitter feed were not aware. :(

Just proves how crap career politicians are then ... Mr Reagan may be dead but even 6 foot under he'd get my vote ahead of terrorist Jeremy or crooked Hilary ... God bless them both xxxx

Being true patriots I suppose they ain't your cup a tea ... More MrJuncker and Mrs Merkel for yourself I guess

antony1969 - 2018-02-07 10:25 AM

Just proves how crap career politicians are then ... Mr Reagan may be dead but even 6 foot under he'd get my vote ahead of terrorist Jeremy or crooked Hilary ... God bless them both xxxx

Being true patriots I suppose they ain't your cup a tea ... More MrJuncker and Mrs Merkel for yourself I guess

Actually not so, Reagan and Thatcher were hugely instrumental in ending the cold war and probably avoiding WW3. Trump on the other hand is probably going to make up for lost time. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-02-07 11:00 AM

antony1969 - 2018-02-07 10:25 AM

Actually not so, Reagan and Thatcher were hugely instrumental in ending the cold war and probably avoiding WW3. Trump on the other hand is probably going to make up for lost time. (lol)[/quote

Absolutely they did along with a certain Russian fella ... Don't quite get your POTUS Trump dig though ... I thought he wanted to prevent nuclear war ??? ... Maybe I'm wrong and he's wanting to wage some nuclear war on Mexico or on women or on sh8thes or sumat

Lordy my ...
... What a fantastic man ... In the scheme of things in world history behind Jesus and Winston Churchill and Enoch Powell he's the 4th most important person to ever live ... Mind Tommy Robinson is quickly gaining ... Sir Ronald Reagan all of Chatterbox is at your service and owes you everything ... All our love xxxxx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-02-28 6:49 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-02-27 10:26 PM

Been busy altering last year parade pics Bullet ... Whatever does it for ya ... I get it now why your single

Bullet seems to know where to get a certain type of photo ;-) ..........

I wonder what kinda sites he peruses? :D ........

Two American heroes together in the same place , you Sir and the late Billy Graham ... Thankyou for reminding us that the world isn't yet an Islamic world and Christianity still plays a big part in the world even when under threat from Islam and the mass murder of Christians in foreign lands ... God Bless Billy Graham and you Sir ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968896168230051850 ... All our love Chatterbox xxx

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 5:20 PM

Two American heroes together in the same place , Trump and the late Billy Graham ...

Trump dead? Oh it never even made the back page of the news. Never mind.

Whilst Graham may have rubbed shoulders with past Presidents the orange loon is the last man on planet earth he would have associated with you can be damned sure of that.

Billy Graham saw the light after Watergate. “Looking back I know I sometimes crossed the line, and I wouldn’t do that now,” he said to the magazine Christianity Today in 2011.

Pity his son hasn't followed in his fathers footsteps who must be turning in his grave before he's even buried.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/us/billy-graham-franklin-graham-trump.html

“I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion, except to manipulate it.” — Rev. Billy Graham (1981)

So true.

Bulletguy - 2018-02-28 6:14 PM

antony1969 - 2018-02-28 5:20 PM

Two American heroes together in the same place , Trump and the late Billy Graham ...

Trump dead? Oh it never even made the back page of the news. Never mind.

Whilst Graham may have rubbed shoulders with past Presidents the orange loon is the last man on planet earth he would have associated with you can be damned sure of that.

Billy Graham saw the light after Watergate. “Looking back I know I sometimes crossed the line, and I wouldn’t do that now,” he said to the magazine Christianity Today in 2011.

Pity his son hasn't followed in his fathers footsteps who must be turning in his grave before he's even buried.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/us/billy-graham-franklin-graham-trump.html

“I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion, except to manipulate it.” — Rev. Billy Graham (1981)

So true.

Who's hard right ???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived