Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was about time this thread was resurrected as Antony has made the Huddersfield news today I see with his very own Donald Trump Puppet. Apparently it goes every where with him, even to his bed. Mrs Antony has been forced out to the spare room sadly though. He has even taught it to talk which is a major breakthrough. Says Gottle of Gear, nuke Muslims/Mexicans/Europe and everything. (lol)

Exclusive pic

1291959500_antonytrumplovein.jpg.13ef80e66bedb469c8cb05d3dfa45771.jpg

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 4:20 PM

I thought it was about time this thread was resurrected as Antony has made the Huddersfield news today I see with his very own Donald Trump Puppet. Apparently it goes every where with him, even to his bed. Mrs Antony has been forced out to the spare room sadly though. He has even taught it to talk which is a major breakthrough. Says Gottle of Gear, nuke Muslims/Mexicans/Europe and everything. (lol)

Exclusive pic

Haha ... Very funny Barry ... Very funny ... Why have you made me follicly challenged and that puppet looks a lot like Balletguy ... I don't fancy having my hand up Bulletgays trench ... Actually Barry I'm very , very cross that you've hacked into my personal photos and stolen that picture and abused my image here on Chatterbox ... Im sensing a case for character assassination or sumat ... Im very , very angry ... Seething I am

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 4:48 PM

Exclusive pic

Haha ... Very funny Barry ... Very funny ... Why have you made me follicly challenged and that puppet looks a lot like Balletguy ... I don't fancy having my hand up Bulletgays trench ... Actually Barry I'm very , very cross that you've hacked into my personal photos and stolen that picture and abused my image here on Chatterbox ... Im sensing a case for character assassination or sumat ... Im very , very angry ... Seething I am

Ive posted it across all your favourite social media sites including bottombandits.com, ilovemuslms.org and Brexitisitworthit.org

No, dont thank me.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 5:14 PM

Exclusive pic

Ive posted it across all your favourite social media sites including bottombandits.com, ilovemuslms.org and Brexitisitworthit.org

No, dont thank me.

Your amazing and thanks for that but I'm still seething you naughty boy ... Im so seething ... I bet Bullets seen it then on bottombandits ... He's got triple platinum membership ... How did you manage to break into my laptops account and steal that pic , I thought my password KKK was pretty secure ???

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 5:29 PM

Exclusive pic

No, dont thank me.

Your amazing and thanks for that but I'm still seething you naughty boy ... Im so seething ... I bet Bullets seen it then on bottombandits ... He's got triple platinum membership ... How did you manage to break into my laptops account and steal that pic , I thought my password KKK was pretty secure ???

I Didnt need to, it was posted on Twitter, someone found it on the bog walls of the Blue Oyster Club in Huddersfield.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-20 6:48 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-20 5:29 PM

Exclusive pic

No, dont thank me.

I Didnt need to, it was posted on Twitter, someone found it on the bog walls of the Blue Oyster Club in Huddersfield.

Bet it was Tracker on his last visit ... Couldn't get him out of the place

Barryd999 - 2018-03-22 7:17 PM

Awwww!

You kept it a secret that you were there Antony!

I cant decide if your eyeing up Melinda or whatever her name is or Dons lunch box (Fun size Mars bar).

Bet you cut one of them out though and pin it on yer wall.

Love it ... I look pretty hot in a tie don't I ... We make a happy family don't we ... Cute almost ... You can't see what Ivankas doing with her left hand ... Thats why I'm smiling so much

antony1969 - 2018-03-22 7:26 PM

Awwww!

I cant decide if your eyeing up Melinda or whatever her name is or Dons lunch box (Fun size Mars bar).

Love it ... I look pretty hot in a tie don't I ... We make a happy family don't we ... Cute almost ... You can't see what Ivankas doing with her left hand ... Thats why I'm smiling so much

Nah! Shes just thinking about Rock God Baz.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-22 8:35 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-22 7:26 PM

Awwww!

Nah! Shes just thinking about Rock God Baz.

You bet your a beautiful thing ... Your musics not bad either ... Bet she likes your top Euro-pop smash The Brexit Song best ... Did I tell ya Ive got my new TRUMP badge from the victorious election he won ... Might bang on a couple of pics to show ya ... Now that truly is a beautiful thing ... Me nuddy just wearing my badge

• 3 weeks later...

Sir ... Very soon we will be protecting our borders ... If only we had you to guide us through this period then our national security would be in an even better place ... Yours forever Chatterbox xxxxxxxxxx https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/981259962717388801

By the way Mr President I received my nodding solar powered POTUS Trump figure ... Thankyou x

antony1969 - 2018-04-07 7:50 AM

Sir ... Very soon we will be protecting our borders ... If only we had you to guide us through this period then our national security would be in an even better place ... Yours forever Chatterbox xxxxxxxxxx https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/981259962717388801

By the way Mr President I received my nodding solar powered POTUS Trump figure ... Thankyou x

Apart from the totally open one between the EU and the UK in Ireland. Oh and Dover according to Chris Grayling.

Good to see this thread revived though. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-04-13 11:29 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-07 7:50 AM

Apart from the totally open one between the EU and the UK in Ireland. Oh and Dover according to Chris Grayling.

Good to see this thread revived though. (lol)

Didn't realise that the Irish border issue had been totally solved yet and since when have you given credence to what rich Tory boys say

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-14 7:17 AM

Sir in you we trust ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984967457315139586 ... You will guide the good of the world through this difficult period and you can be sure Sir that every single one of us here on Chatterbox support you and fully back the strikes the combined forces took part in last night ... Thankyou Sir xxx

........and thank you POTUS for ignoring and annoying Bullet & John52 and their ilk >:-) .............

Thats nice Barry ... President Macron knows whats good for him ... Keeping in with the most powerful man in the world ... Our special relationship is at risk thanks to the wet brigade ... I will be writing a letter to my MP later to demand we do everything we can to keep our special relationship just that ... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/988874883990999040 ... Sir if your looking in we are not all wet wipes and hypocrites in Britain ... Forgive them for they know not what they do xxxxxxxx

Let me see, which would I Rather have? Chlorinated chicken, sub standard hormone injected beef, dodgy deregulated Pharmaceuticals that put lives at risk in our NHS and a whole load of other sub standard demands from any trade deal with the US that immediately puts us out of regulatory alignment with the EU who we are now it seems desperately trying to stay aligned to. OR, stay within the regulated and safe standards of the EU Single Market and Customs union and continue trading with and living with our nearest neighbours and biggest market.

Tough one that, errr. IT will be the later for me.

Hey I should say what you Brexiteers keep saying to me. If you love the USA so much, why dont you jolly well go and live there? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2018-04-25 11:54 AM

Let me see, which would I Rather have? Chlorinated chicken, sub standard hormone injected beef, dodgy deregulated Pharmaceuticals that put lives at risk in our NHS and a whole load of other sub standard demands from any trade deal with the US that immediately puts us out of regulatory alignment with the EU who we are now it seems desperately trying to stay aligned to. OR, stay within the regulated and safe standards of the EU Single Market and Customs union and continue trading with and living with our nearest neighbours and biggest market.

Tough one that, errr. IT will be the later for me.

Hey I should say what you Brexiteers keep saying to me. If you love the USA so much, why dont you jolly well go and live there? (lol)

I would go and.live there but with my criminal record I wouldn't get in ... Criminal records are something we don't seem.to care about here in it ??? ... Regarding the food stuff Barry even if it ended up here you.look at the labels country of origin , if it says USA and it hurts you so then you don't buy it ... Really quite simple

Archived