You Couldn't Make It Up

antony1969

Bulletguy - 2018-03-27 8:14 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-27 6:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-27 6:50 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-27 6:00 PM

You've just lost again haven't ya ???

Not "lost" anything at all but from your remark it's obviously been nothing more than another of your silly ping pong games.

Corbyn has openly condemned anti-Semitism and made statement to the fact though it's more than just a little 'convenient' the mud slinging at Corbyn and Labour came at a time when the Tories and Brexit camp are frantically seeking anything to deflect from the hugely damaging revelations of Cambridge Analytica, the rigging of the EU referendum and now questionable legality of Brexit funding.

Lets have a look at what Jewish Labour party members had to say on the matter;

and.......Statement from Jews in the Labour Party

http://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/jvl/a-jvl-statement-on-the-current-attacks-on-jeremy-corbyn/

Meantime do take a look at the anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and racism endemic in the Tory party.....though somehow i feel you won't read any of these links. I can't think why you'd be so afraid to read them though.

https://www.unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/(JN7434)%20A4%20Tory%20Racism%20Brochure%20SIN11-26629.pdf

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/11547/scottish-tories-slammed-after-reinstating-councillors-embroiled-racism-storm

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/anger-tory-councillors-anti-catholic-and-racist-tweets-row-are-re-instated-party

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/27-times-tory-party-racism-7904018

Aaaaah so hang on a minute ... Its The Tories fault ... Hahaaaaaaaaaa

Not read one of those links i see.....even ignoring views of the Jewish people linked. That speaks volumes about you. *-)

They have gullible Jewish Labour supporters ya know who don't mind being insulted or are that thick to realise it ... A bit like those thick , gullible white Labour voters who don't realise they've been insulted by Diane Abbott time and again ... Nice to see you've not condemned the acknowledged anti-Semitism in your party ... Speaks volumes ... Racism should have no hiding place ... Shame on you and the other deniers

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-03-27 8:34 PM

Not "lost" anything at all but from your remark it's obviously been nothing more than another of your silly ping pong games.

Corbyn has openly condemned anti-Semitism and made statement to the fact though it's more than just a little 'convenient' the mud slinging at Corbyn and Labour came at a time when the Tories and Brexit camp are frantically seeking anything to deflect from the hugely damaging revelations of Cambridge Analytica, the rigging of the EU referendum and now questionable legality of Brexit funding.

http://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/jvl/a-jvl-statement-on-the-current-attacks-on-jeremy-corbyn/

Meantime do take a look at the anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and racism endemic in the Tory party.....though somehow i feel you won't read any of these links. I can't think why you'd be so afraid to read them though.

https://www.unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/(JN7434)%20A4%20Tory%20Racism%20Brochure%20SIN11-26629.pdf

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/11547/scottish-tories-slammed-after-reinstating-councillors-embroiled-racism-storm

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/anger-tory-councillors-anti-catholic-and-racist-tweets-row-are-re-instated-party

Not read one of those links i see.....even ignoring views of the Jewish people linked. That speaks volumes about you. *-)

They have gullible Jewish Labour supporters ya know who don't mind being insulted or are that thick to realise it ...

On what basis do you form that conclusion........simply because they don't agree with your opinion? Not only Jewish people but members within the party you've been criticising yet you disparagingly dismiss them as 'gullible' and 'thick'.

Utterly disgusting......shame on you and your pompous hypocrisy over anti-Semitism.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-27 9:10 PM

They have gullible Jewish Labour supporters ya know who don't mind being insulted or are that thick to realise it ...

On what basis do you form that conclusion........simply because they don't agree with your opinion? Not only Jewish people but members within the party you've been criticising yet you disparagingly dismiss them as 'gullible' and 'thick'.

Utterly disgusting......shame on you and your pompous hypocrisy over anti-Semitism.

Errrr ... Your God Corbyn has admitted Labour has an anti-Semitic problem ... Keep up ... If wanting to protect fine upstanding law abiding members of our public from the threat of something similar happening to what happened in Germany then I'll be a pompous hypocrite all day long ... I want to help protect them but it would seem with the attitude of some they don't for some reason which is quite shocking ... The hard far left is a growing danger especially to our wonderful Jewish community , its bad enough our Government has to provide extra money to employ security at their places of worship because of a threat from those who kill in the name of a certain religion but having Jews fear what might happen if the hard left get in Government is disgusting

Guest pelmetman

READ ALL AB'UT IT, READ ALL AB'UT IT!!!!.......

Fresh from the Left Wing presses......So not at all partisan.........Honest Guv'ner (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

antony1969 - 2018-03-27 12:35 PM.............................

1 So if your correct about your Islamaphobic description and I am Islamaphobic as has been said on here by the usual name thrower umpteen times and maybe I dislike or prejudice against Islam and Muslims why would I have chose to holiday on separate occasions in Muslim countries if as you say I dislike Muslims so much ??? ...

I don't know, Antony, why would you? I have no knowledge of your holiday arrangements.

2 You mention my concern over anti-Semitism but not Islamaphobia , well lets be honest Brian rather than fudging around the issue out of our decent mainly law abiding Jewish communities here in Blighty and our Muslim communities which one has slaughtered innocent folk on our streets and currently has 23000 on a Jihadi watch list ??? which one out of those two communities is massively over-represented in our prison system ??? which one murders and allows rape in this country when it comes to honour killings ??? which one creates ghetto slums and forces those who've lived their for years out ??? which one has a massive problem with sex gangs raping under age white girls ??? ... and son and so on , now if I am an Islamaphobe because I question all those things then so be it ...

You are not liable to be treated as Islamophobic because you are unhappy with those things, or because you question them. But, you open yourself the charge of Islamophobia because you attribute all those shortcomings to all Muslims. You will, I suspect, answer that you have never "said" that, and perhaps even that you have some Muslim friends, and ask for proof - because you do that! :-) I have no doubt that there is a serious problem with segments of the Islamic "community" in this country: that is self-evident. However, just referring indiscriminately to "Muslims" as you inevitably do, automatically includes all Muslims, the good, the bad, the jihadis, the extremists, the moderates, the Sunni, the Shia, and all the subsets and schools within them. It is akin to referring to Christians as though they were a single unified group, and ignoring the various sects that exist within that single collective, or referring to Jews as a single unified group, while ignoring the differing branches of Judaism, from the orthodox to the secular.

3 Getting back to the original point with the thread , we have a party in opposition that may well be in Government next time who have a leader who's shown time and again his true feelings towards our Jewish community as have many of those that serve under him so when you talk about being hypocritical is it not hypocritical as many do to condemn the supposed hate that legit political parties like The BNP spew and not condemn the hate that our opposition party spew ??? ... You might also want to check out Jeremy Corbyns and certain Labour MPs ties to a Muslim group that savage moderate Muslims , a group that have been accused of Islamaphobia against those moderate Muslims

It depends what you are referring to. Criticism of Israel is often calculatingly confused with anti-Semitism, for purely political reasons. So, if people criticise what Israel has done, they are immediately branded anti-Semitic by certain segments of the Jewish community. To me, that is playing a version of the race card, and I reject the allegation. If, on the other hand, Jewish people are being discriminated against merely because they were born Jewish, and not because of any behaviour they may exhibit, then that would be, to me, anti-Semitic, and I would condemn that in the same way I would condemn prejudice against any other group, be it because they are black, brown, male, female, gay, from a particular country, or of a particular faith. But, by the same token, I equally criticise anyone who exhibits bad behaviour of any kind, from whatever group they hail, not because of their race, nationality, colour or creed, but because of their behaviour. It is completely reasonable to criticise the individual for what they do or have done, but completely unreasonable to spread that criticism to encompass the race, nationality, colour or creed to which they belong: that, is prejudice. So, to go from the sublime to the Gor-blimey, are all football fans hooligans?

pelmetman - 2018-03-27 1:45 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-27 11:34 AM

Either all prejudice is bad, or none is.

Trying to argue that all your prejudices are bad, but mine may not be questioned, just seems that teensy bit hypocritical, don't you think?

So you're not prejudice Brian?.......

You seem quite happy to adopt the term Islamophobia........have you done any research into the Koran to back up your prejudice against those who see Islam as a problem?..........

Just askin? ;-) ............

Well what other ancient religious books have you researched as well as the Koran, Dave? Had a good thumb through the Old Testament, for example?

No, I'm absolutely certain I'm not prejudice, Dave, or even prejudiced.

I certainly haven't "adopted" the term Islamophobia, though I use it, just as I'd use any other English word. Why should I not, it is part of my language?

Am I prejudiced against those who are prejudiced? Good question. The Cambridge dictionary says prejudice is: "an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling, especially when formed without enough thought or knowledge". On that definition I'll plead not guilty, because I criticise those who exhibit prejudice on the ground of their own prejudiced statements. Therefore, it is not based on a view "formed without thought or knowledge". QED? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-28 12:44 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-27 12:35 PM.............................

1 So if your correct about your Islamaphobic description and I am Islamaphobic as has been said on here by the usual name thrower umpteen times and maybe I dislike or prejudice against Islam and Muslims why would I have chose to holiday on separate occasions in Muslim countries if as you say I dislike Muslims so much ??? ...

I don't know, Antony, why would you? I have no knowledge of your holiday arrangements.

2 You mention my concern over anti-Semitism but not Islamaphobia , well lets be honest Brian rather than fudging around the issue out of our decent mainly law abiding Jewish communities here in Blighty and our Muslim communities which one has slaughtered innocent folk on our streets and currently has 23000 on a Jihadi watch list ??? which one out of those two communities is massively over-represented in our prison system ??? which one murders and allows rape in this country when it comes to honour killings ??? which one creates ghetto slums and forces those who've lived their for years out ??? which one has a massive problem with sex gangs raping under age white girls ??? ... and son and so on , now if I am an Islamaphobe because I question all those things then so be it ...

You are not liable to be treated as Islamophobic because you are unhappy with those things, or because you question them. But, you open yourself the charge of Islamophobia because you attribute all those shortcomings to all Muslims. You will, I suspect, answer that you have never "said" that, and perhaps even that you have some Muslim friends, and ask for proof - because you do that! :-) I have no doubt that there is a serious problem with segments of the Islamic "community" in this country: that is self-evident. However, just referring indiscriminately to "Muslims" as you inevitably do, automatically includes all Muslims, the good, the bad, the jihadis, the extremists, the moderates, the Sunni, the Shia, and all the subsets and schools within them. It is akin to referring to Christians as though they were a single unified group, and ignoring the various sects that exist within that single collective, or referring to Jews as a single unified group, while ignoring the differing branches of Judaism, from the orthodox to the secular.

3 Getting back to the original point with the thread , we have a party in opposition that may well be in Government next time who have a leader who's shown time and again his true feelings towards our Jewish community as have many of those that serve under him so when you talk about being hypocritical is it not hypocritical as many do to condemn the supposed hate that legit political parties like The BNP spew and not condemn the hate that our opposition party spew ??? ... You might also want to check out Jeremy Corbyns and certain Labour MPs ties to a Muslim group that savage moderate Muslims , a group that have been accused of Islamaphobia against those moderate Muslims

It depends what you are referring to. Criticism of Israel is often calculatingly confused with anti-Semitism, for purely political reasons. So, if people criticise what Israel has done, they are immediately branded anti-Semitic by certain segments of the Jewish community. To me, that is playing a version of the race card, and I reject the allegation. If, on the other hand, Jewish people are being discriminated against merely because they were born Jewish, and not because of any behaviour they may exhibit, then that would be, to me, anti-Semitic, and I would condemn that in the same way I would condemn prejudice against any other group, be it because they are black, brown, male, female, gay, from a particular country, or of a particular faith. But, by the same token, I equally criticise anyone who exhibits bad behaviour of any kind, from whatever group they hail, not because of their race, nationality, colour or creed, but because of their behaviour. It is completely reasonable to criticise the individual for what they do or have done, but completely unreasonable to spread that criticism to encompass the race, nationality, colour or creed to which they belong: that, is prejudice. So, to go from the sublime to the Gor-blimey, are all football fans hooligans?

First point ... You do have knowledge with regards to my holiday arrangements Brian ... I had told you in the previous post about my trips to Muslim countries hadn't I

Second point ... Why is it I have to say some Muslims on here while others don't say some Tories or some Yanks ??? ... Why do I have to be so specific Brian when others arent ???

Third point ... Your third point a lot of it should have been in your second point so my answer to that covers that also ... As for how you define ant-Semitism its really irrelevant as Mr Corbyn has acknowledged the Labour Party have a problem with it and that is what the thread was about

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 6:58 AM

Errrr ... Your God Corbyn has admitted Labour has an anti-Semitic problem ... Keep up ...

It's you who needs to 'keep up'. Short memory span again as usual. *-)

Corbyn has openly condemned anti-Semitism and made statement to the fact....

If wanting to protect fine upstanding law abiding members of our public from the threat of something similar happening to what happened in Germany then I'll be a pompous hypocrite all day long ... I want to help protect them but it would seem with the attitude of some they don't for some reason which is quite shocking ...

What you really mean is everyone should sing from your hymn sheet of anti-Muslim bile and hatred. That's not 'protecting'.....just seeking any opportunity to fan more inflammatory race hate rubbish.

The hard far left is a growing danger especially to our wonderful Jewish community...

Does that pretentious sentiment extend to the Jewish people you called "gullible" and "thick" a few posts back? :-S

Bulletguy - 2018-03-28 3:39 PM

Errrr ... Your God Corbyn has admitted Labour has an anti-Semitic problem ... Keep up ...

If wanting to protect fine upstanding law abiding members of our public from the threat of something similar happening to what happened in Germany then I'll be a pompous hypocrite all day long ... I want to help protect them but it would seem with the attitude of some they don't for some reason which is quite shocking ...

What you really mean is everyone should sing from your hymn sheet of anti-Muslim bile and hatred. That's not 'protecting'.....just seeking any opportunity to fan more inflammatory race hate rubbish.

The hard far left is a growing danger especially to our wonderful Jewish community...

Does that pretentious sentiment extend to the Jewish people you called "gullible" and "thick" a few posts back? :-S

One ... Eh ???

Two ... You can show me where I've said untruthful anti-Muslim bile and race hate rubbish ???

Three ... Yes if as Jewish Labour Party members they believe their party isn't anti-Semitic when their leader acknowledges it exists in the party

Its not the 1970s ... You can't just throw insults like racist and expect folk to shut up threw fear anymore ... It don't work like that anymore ... The sooner you realise that the better

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 4:48 PM

One ... Eh ???

Two ... You can show me where I've said untruthful anti-Muslim bile and race hate rubbish ???

Three ... Yes if as Jewish Labour Party members they believe their party isn't anti-Semitic when their leader acknowledges it exists in the party

Its not the 1970s ... You can't just throw insults like racist and expect folk to shut up threw fear anymore ... It don't work like that anymore ... The sooner you realise that the better

1) Read the posted quote.

2) I never said "untruthful".....you've added that in an attempt to distort and deflect away. Try harder next time.

3) So Jewish people who don't dance to your tune are "thick" and "gullible".....you're insulting them. The sooner you realise that the better.

Meantime here's some reading for you from the Jewish News.......and just a little starter to get you better informed and more aware.

Let’s return the story to the facts. Antisemitism is always beyond the pale. Labour, now a party of over half a million members, has a small minority of antisemites in its ranks, and it suspends then whenever it discovers them. I expect nothing less from an anti-racist party and an anti-racist leader. If the Conservatives took the same approach to racism they would have to suspend their own foreign secretary, who has described Africans as ‘Picanninies’ and described Barack Obama as ‘The part-Kenyan President [with an] ancestral dislike of the British Empire’. From the Monday club, linked to the National Front, to MP Aidan Burley dressing up a Nazi, to Lynton Crosby’s dogwhistle portrayal of Ed Miliband as a nasal North London intellectual it is the Conservative Party that is deeply tainted by racism and antisemitism.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jeremy-corbyn-is-an-anti-racist-not-an-antisemite/

Bulletguy - 2018-03-28 5:16 PM

One ... Eh ???

2) I never said "untruthful".....you've added that in an attempt to distort and deflect away. Try harder next time.

3) So Jewish people who don't dance to your tune are "thick" and "gullible".....you're insulting them. The sooner you realise that the better.

Meantime here's some reading for you from the Jewish News.......and just a little starter to get you better informed and more aware.

Let’s return the story to the facts. Antisemitism is always beyond the pale. Labour, now a party of over half a million members, has a small minority of antisemites in its ranks, and it suspends then whenever it discovers them. I expect nothing less from an anti-racist party and an anti-racist leader. If the Conservatives took the same approach to racism they would have to suspend their own foreign secretary, who has described Africans as ‘Picanninies’ and described Barack Obama as ‘The part-Kenyan President [with an] ancestral dislike of the British Empire’. From the Monday club, linked to the National Front, to MP Aidan Burley dressing up a Nazi, to Lynton Crosby’s dogwhistle portrayal of Ed Miliband as a nasal North London intellectual it is the Conservative Party that is deeply tainted by racism and antisemitism.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jeremy-corbyn-is-an-anti-racist-not-an-antisemite/

1 ... I did so eh ??? again

2 ... I added untruthful because if I was speaking the truth why would it hurt you so ???

3 ... The Labour Party may have suspended some of the anti-Semites but then reinstated them after the heats cooled ... Remember the lovely Naz Shah how long was she out for ??? ... I love how your in a rush to condemn the Tories for yesterdays news but we are in the here and now Bullet and the anti-Semitism your leader has now acknowledged exists in his party , something you've yet to condemn which is worrying me slightly ... Obama is part Kenyan has a dislike for Britain which he proved exactly with his "back of the queue" line ... Someone dressed as a Nazi to a fancy dress do , big deal and then your Ed Miliband thing , come on ... Your clutching while refusing to condemn the Jewish hatred that runs through your party ... Shame on ya

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 1:10 PM.......................

First point ... You do have knowledge with regards to my holiday arrangements Brian ... I had told you in the previous post about my trips to Muslim countries hadn't I

Second point ... Why is it I have to say some Muslims on here while others don't say some Tories or some Yanks ??? ... Why do I have to be so specific Brian when others arent ???

Third point ... Your third point a lot of it should have been in your second point so my answer to that covers that also ... As for how you define ant-Semitism its really irrelevant as Mr Corbyn has acknowledged the Labour Party have a problem with it and that is what the thread was about

1 Knowing you claim to have visited "Muslim countries" on holiday is hardly knowledge of your holiday arrangements, is it?

2 Because you want to be better than the others, and to be understood properly.

3 It is not irrelevant, because I don't just jump on any passing bandwagon that is shrieking anti-Semitism

and join in with the shrieking. I don't yet know what Corbyn actually said, and I don't much care, because I don't have that much interest in the inner machinations of the Labour party.

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-28 6:07 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 1:10 PM.......................

1 Knowing you claim to have visited "Muslim countries" on holiday is hardly knowledge of your holiday arrangements, is it?

3 It is not irrelevant, because I don't just jump on any passing bandwagon that is shrieking anti-Semitism

and join in with the shrieking. I don't yet know what Corbyn actually said, and I don't much care, because I don't have that much interest in the inner machinations of the Labour party.

1 ... Isn't knowing Ive holidayed in Muslim countries enough Brian , what do you want villa numbers , flight details , what factor sun cream ???

2 ... I don't want to be understood any better than anyone else on here Brian just to be treated fairly and the same is good for me

3 ... You don't jump on any passing bandwagon but jumped on this thread ??? Who's doing the shrieking by the way cos I can't hear any and if you don't care your doing a good impression of someone that does

80 ... Yes 80 separate cases of anti-Semitism by Labour Party members are currently being dealt with by the party's National Constitutional Committee , some of the cases are said to be high profile ones ... 80 Eight Zero ... Now I don't know of any of our other political parties ever having a number of cases of racism or the likes of it at one time being investigated ... Some on here go on about groups like Britain First but they are nothing when compared to this disgraceful shower ... I hope our decent Jewish community can take comfort in knowing that most of us condemn anti-Semitic behaviour

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 5:51 PM

One ... Eh ???

You are purposely being obtuse for the sake of it.

You wrote this afternoon; "Your God Corbyn has admitted Labour has an anti-Semitic problem ... Keep up"...to which i replied, "It's you who needs to 'keep up'. Short memory span again as usual."......and quoted a sentence from a post i'd made yesterday;

Got it now???

2 ... I added untruthful because if I was speaking the truth why would it hurt you so ??

You invariably turn to the Heil for your media source, well known for it's xenophobic racist bile and hate so not only is it unreliable, inaccurate, sensationalism, but committed more copyright violations and upheld IPSO complaints than any other msm. Hardly a pillar of "truth". The other source you turn to is Twitter.....usually posting off far right wing extremist feeds.

3 ... The Labour Party may have suspended some of the anti-Semites but then reinstated them after the heats cooled ... I love how your in a rush to condemn the Tories for yesterdays news but we are in the here and now.

So not content with branding Jews as "gullible" and "thick" because they spoke out the truth as they personally experienced themselves, you totally ignore the rampant racism in the Tory party (listed a number of links for you but you refuse to read a single one). Throwing stones in glass houses isn't a very clever idea Antony. Take a look in the mirror first before you do. Come back to me on it when you can show the Tories are the virtuous pillars of society you naively believe.

The rest of what you wrote is pure whataboutery waffle, strawman and deflectionary gobbledygook.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-28 8:58 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 5:51 PM

One ... Eh ???

You are purposely being obtuse for the sake of it.

You wrote this afternoon; "Your God Corbyn has admitted Labour has an anti-Semitic problem ... Keep up"...to which i replied, "It's you who needs to 'keep up'. Short memory span again as usual."......and quoted a sentence from a post i'd made yesterday;

Got it now???

2 ... I added untruthful because if I was speaking the truth why would it hurt you so ??

You invariably turn to the Heil for your media source, well known for it's xenophobic racist bile and hate so not only is it unreliable, inaccurate, sensationalism, but committed more copyright violations and upheld IPSO complaints than any other msm. Hardly a pillar of "truth". The other source you turn to is Twitter.....usually posting off far right wing extremist feeds.

3 ... The Labour Party may have suspended some of the anti-Semites but then reinstated them after the heats cooled ... I love how your in a rush to condemn the Tories for yesterdays news but we are in the here and now.

So not content with branding Jews as "gullible" and "thick" because they spoke out the truth as they personally experienced themselves, you totally ignore the rampant racism in the Tory party (listed a number of links for you but you refuse to read a single one). Throwing stones in glass houses isn't a very clever idea Antony. Take a look in the mirror first before you do. Come back to me on it when you can show the Tories are the virtuous pillars of society you naively believe.

The rest of what you wrote is pure whataboutery waffle, strawman and deflectionary gobbledygook.

To top all that twaddle you still don't condemn the rampant anti-Semitic views many in your party hold ... We are learning more about your selective hatred of racists each day aren't we ... Even London's nightmare Mayor condemns it ... Your actions are shocking

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-03-28 12:59 PM

Trying to argue that all your prejudices are bad, but mine may not be questioned, just seems that teensy bit hypocritical, don't you think?

You seem quite happy to adopt the term Islamophobia........have you done any research into the Koran to back up your prejudice against those who see Islam as a problem?..........

Well what other ancient religious books have you researched as well as the Koran, Dave? Had a good thumb through the Old Testament, for example?

I certainly haven't "adopted" the term Islamophobia, though I use it, just as I'd use any other English word. Why should I not, it is part of my language?

Am I prejudiced against those who are prejudiced? Good question. The Cambridge dictionary says prejudice is: "an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling, especially when formed without enough thought or knowledge". On that definition I'll plead not guilty, because I criticise those who exhibit prejudice on the ground of their own prejudiced statements. Therefore, it is not based on a view "formed without thought or knowledge". QED? :-D

So you haven't read the Koran.......

So your prejudice is basically down to being a nicey nicey middle class oike (lol) (lol) .........

Who just accepts the dogma fed to you by the Guardian & Co *-) ..........

BTW how many readers of The Old Testament are currently running around the globe murdering folk?

Just askin :-| .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-28 9:29 PM

So your prejudice is basically down to being a nicey nicey middle class oike (lol) (lol) .........

BTW how many readers of The Old Testament are currently running around the globe murdering folk?

Can't remember the last time I heard of a Christian sex gang getting convicted of raping black girls and then on sentencing shouting Praise The Lord as the judge as sent em down ... Maybe I missed it , sorry them cos must of been loads

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 9:15 PM

To top all that twaddle you still don't condemn the rampant anti-Semitic views many in your party hold ... We are learning more about your selective hatred of racists each day aren't we ... Even London's nightmare Mayor condemns it ... Your actions are shocking

I'll make this simple for you as i can see your self pride has been badly dented from the silly remarks you've been flinging out. First of all the Labour party is not "my party" as i'm not a member and secondly i've stated very clearly before that Mr Corbyn does not need me to condemn anti-Semitism as he's more than capable himself. You've made yourself look ridiculous with a proliferation of insane ramblings, mutterings, whataboutery and your frustrated attempts at baiting in other threads is farcical. I almost feel sorry for you.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-28 9:47 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-28 9:29 PM

Can't remember the last time I heard of a Christian sex gang getting convicted of raping black girls and then on sentencing shouting Praise The Lord as the judge as sent em down ... Maybe I missed it , sorry them cos must of been loads

Dontcha know Antony? 8-) ......

It's terribly non PC to mention such things amongst the chattering Ar*es >:-) ........

You really couldn't make it up ... Corbyn admits to hundreds of cases of anti-Semitism since he became leader ... It now comes out that the head of Labours disputes panel , the committee which investigates claims of anti-Semitism has had to resign after she sent an email supporting a Labour candidate accused of denying the Holocaust !!!! ... What the hell ... Makes Shami's sham report look comical ... Its funny and totally hypocritical of the wets on here who scream racist at every opportunity who have not condemned the vile and disgusting anti-Semitism that runs deep and threw every section of their labour Party ... It says a lot without them saying anything ... Labour "for the many , not the Jew"

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 6:15 PM..................

1 ... Isn't knowing Ive holidayed in Muslim countries enough Brian , what do you want villa numbers , flight details , what factor sun cream ???

2 ... I don't want to be understood any better than anyone else on here Brian just to be treated fairly and the same is good for me

3 ... You don't jump on any passing bandwagon but jumped on this thread ??? Who's doing the shrieking by the way cos I can't hear any and if you don't care your doing a good impression of someone that does

1 No, you might have been taken by your parents when you were three. You prayed in aid that you'd holidayed in Islamic countries as a defence against being referred to as Islamophobic. The issue of Islamophobia arose out of your original post which, if you look back to it was a complaint against Corbyn making anti-Semitic comments, to which I had asked "So, is there really a difference between the anti-Semites and the Islamophobes? Both seem to harbour prejudices about groups of people based on their religion. Both look equally "vile", to coin a phrase, to me."

2 You react strongly to anyone who infers that you are Islamophobic, saying that you are no such thing. Yet others keep assuming you are. So, you are being, according to you, misunderstood. I therefore assume you'd prefer not to be misunderstood as an Islamophobe. I'm not assuming that you'd like to be understood better than anyone else, just understood rather than misunderstood.

3 Why not, it is an open thread. I'm somewhat suspicious that all the protests at Corbyn's/ Labour's anti-Semites are being given the profile they are is because it is politically embarrassing, rather than because the accusers are determinedly anti-racist. I'm afraid I caught a whiff of hypocrisy in your OP, because you regularly and openly criticise "Muslims", but were objecting strongly to others criticising Jews. My point, put simple, is that what is sauce for the goose, if sauce for the gander.

I just don't see how you can expect to demonise Muslims without challenge, while objecting to those who demonise Jews. This is not a question of singling out an individual Muslim, or Jew, for criticism, both practices are equal, in that they take the characteristics of minorities within both faiths, and apply them indiscriminately to all who follow that faith. That is the essence of racial or religious prejudice.

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-29 3:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-28 6:15 PM..................

1 No, you might have been taken by your parents when you were three. You prayed in aid that you'd holidayed in Islamic countries as a defence against being referred to as Islamophobic. The issue of Islamophobia arose out of your original post which, if you look back to it was a complaint against Corbyn making anti-Semitic comments, to which I had asked "So, is there really a difference between the anti-Semites and the Islamophobes? Both seem to harbour prejudices about groups of people based on their religion. Both look equally "vile", to coin a phrase, to me."

2 You react strongly to anyone who infers that you are Islamophobic, saying that you are no such thing. Yet others keep assuming you are. So, you are being, according to you, misunderstood. I therefore assume you'd prefer not to be misunderstood as an Islamophobe. I'm not assuming that you'd like to be understood better than anyone else, just understood rather than misunderstood.

3 Why not, it is an open thread. I'm somewhat suspicious that all the protests at Corbyn's/ Labour's anti-Semites are being given the profile they are is because it is politically embarrassing, rather than because the accusers are determinedly anti-racist. I'm afraid I caught a whiff of hypocrisy in your OP, because you regularly and openly criticise "Muslims", but were objecting strongly to others criticising Jews. My point, put simple, is that what is sauce for the goose, if sauce for the gander.

I just don't see how you can expect to demonise Muslims without challenge, while objecting to those who demonise Jews. This is not a question of singling out an individual Muslim, or Jew, for criticism, both practices are equal, in that they take the characteristics of minorities within both faiths, and apply them indiscriminately to all who follow that faith. That is the essence of racial or religious prejudice.

1 ... Simple enough Brian , knowing I've been to Muslim countries obviously isn't enough is it ... I asked you what info you wanted and listed a few but I presume you need to know if they were adult or childhood holidays by what you've posted so they were defo adult holidays with my missus and children

2 ... I don't react strongly to being called Islamaphobic , I ask for evidence to back up the claim which as yet those who've called it me haven't produced ... Reacting strongly and asking for evidence are 2 different things Brian maybe something you could look further in to

3 ... Brian if you believe it's about political embarrassment rather than exposing the vile racism in the Labour Party then I feel sorry for you

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-03-29 3:39 PM

How can you call anyone Islamophobic without reading the Koran Brian? :-S .........

I prefer to call myself a Islamaskeptic >:-) .......

Coz I've read it ;-) .......

antony1969 - 2018-03-29 6:52 PM...................

1 ... Simple enough Brian , knowing I've been to Muslim countries obviously isn't enough is it ... I asked you what info you wanted and listed a few but I presume you need to know if they were adult or childhood holidays by what you've posted so they were defo adult holidays with my missus and children

2 ... I don't react strongly to being called Islamaphobic , I ask for evidence to back up the claim which as yet those who've called it me haven't produced ... Reacting strongly and asking for evidence are 2 different things Brian maybe something you could look further in to

3 ... Brian if you believe it's about political embarrassment rather than exposing the vile racism in the Labour Party then I feel sorry for you

1 OK, bet before, or after, you began to feel the suspicion of Muslims that you demonstrate on here?

2 But you do, your demands for proof are fatuous. People reach that conclusion through reading your own words. Your posts are whatever proof is needed.

3 Sorry, I may not have been clear. I think the criticisms are in part being made because they are embarrassing to labour and to Corbyn, and to that extent are politically motivated. There is a serious and totally valid charge of anti-Semitism to be made against members of the Labour party, but it isn't best served by political opportunists joining in with synthetically inflated statements of outrage.

Archived