You Couldn't Make It Up

antony1969

Bulletguy - 2018-04-10 5:46 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 5:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-04-10 5:05 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 5:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-04-10 4:30 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-09 9:29 PM

If your happy misquoting folk and then going on and on and on trying to defend it then thats fine ... Its all here in black and white what I said and what you claim I said in this thread if anyone has the will to read through your rants ..

No Antony it's actually entirely for you to state clearly where you believe i misquoted you and i asked you two or three times now to say what it was but you continually refuse to say. You've been making this up as you go along.....another of your silly diversionary tricks you play.

You've just woke up so your obviously slightly confused ... Now its really simple if you.look back on the thread you replaced "anti-Semitic"with "racist" didn't you ?

Anti-semitism is racism!! What's the matter with you? That's not a 'misquote' at all.......it's fact.

Get over yourself fgs. *-)

Of course it is and no one is denying it but you claimed to have quoted me as talking about racism when in fact as was plain to see I was talking anti-Semitism.

This is pedantry in the extreme! You are just taking this round in circles for the sake of pointless arguing.

You were talking about anti-semitism.....anti-semitism is racism.....period.

Goodness sake ... For the umpteenth time of course its racism but you claimed to have quoted me on something I hadn't said , simply look back its not difficult ... Remember this is you who has a problem with the words racist/racism ... You think those that question a certain religion are racist ... Chuckle ... Move on you utter bore its obvious you hero worship a leader who's party is racist to the core and that would make you in my book an anti-Semitic racist

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really couldn't make it up ... Jeremys anti-Semitic Labour Party loses the support from Israels Labour Party because of the obvious rife racism within Jeremys party but they gain the support of .... Wait .... Only Nick Griffin ex head of the racist BNP .... Haha ... You've gotta laugh ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6018073/israeli-labour-party-suspends-all-ties-with-jeremy-corbyn-over-anti-semitism-row/

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 5:56 PM

If your happy misquoting folk and then going on and on and on trying to defend it then thats fine ... Its all here in black and white what I said and what you claim I said in this thread if anyone has the will to read through your rants ..

No Antony it's actually entirely for you to state clearly where you believe i misquoted you and i asked you two or three times now to say what it was but you continually refuse to say. You've been making this up as you go along.....another of your silly diversionary tricks you play.

You've just woke up so your obviously slightly confused ... Now its really simple if you.look back on the thread you replaced "anti-Semitic"with "racist" didn't you ?

Anti-semitism is racism!! What's the matter with you? That's not a 'misquote' at all.......it's fact.

Of course it is and no one is denying it but you claimed to have quoted me as talking about racism when in fact as was plain to see I was talking anti-Semitism.

This is pedantry in the extreme! You are just taking this round in circles for the sake of pointless arguing.

Goodness sake ... For the umpteenth time of course its racism but you claimed to have quoted me on something I hadn't said...

I "claimed to have quoted you on something you hadn't said"?? :-S

Post it up then instead of continually deflecting......you say it's "not difficult to find", yet mysteriously it appears to have evaded you over the past two days i've been asking you.

Bulletguy - 2018-04-10 8:19 PM

Goodness sake ... For the umpteenth time of course its racism but you claimed to have quoted me on something I hadn't said...

Post it up then instead of continually deflecting......you say it's "not difficult to find", yet mysteriously it appears to have evaded you over the past two days i've been asking you.

I dont do your work for ya fella ... You look ... Take ya all of 30 seconds then you can apologise can't ya ... You'll have nothing else to do this afternoon when you wake will ya princess

antony1969 - 2018-04-11 6:24 AM

I dont do your work for ya fella ... You look ... Take ya all of 30 seconds then you can apologise can't ya ...

So i'll take that as a 'no i can't produce anything' because you've just been making stuff up for the sake of a pointless argument. *-)

Nothing new there then but glad you've finally confirmed what was apparent all along.

Bulletguy - 2018-04-11 1:53 PM

I dont do your work for ya fella ... You look ... Take ya all of 30 seconds then you can apologise can't ya ...

So i'll take that as a 'no i can't produce anything' because you've just been making stuff up for the sake of a pointless argument. *-)

Nothing new there then but glad you've finally confirmed what was apparent all along.

Well shall we put a £100 quid bet on it for your charity choice that I didn't say what you quoted me as saying ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-10 7:55 PM

You really couldn't make it up ... Jeremys anti-Semitic Labour Party loses the support from Israels Labour Party because of the obvious rife racism within Jeremys party but they gain the support of .... Wait .... Only Nick Griffin ex head of the racist BNP .... Haha ... You've gotta laugh ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6018073/israeli-labour-party-suspends-all-ties-with-jeremy-corbyn-over-anti-semitism-row/

Thing is I reckon Jeeza has done his sums :-| .........

UK Jewish Population

United Kingdom 269,568

British Muslims

Islam is the second largest religion in the United Kingdom, with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population.

So prolly reckons he can get away with a bit of jew kicking.........

But I doubt he gave us nonbelievers a second thought >:-) ..........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-people-atheist-no-religion-uk-christianity-islam-sikism-judaism-jewish-muslims-a7928896.html

B-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-04-11 3:39 PM

antony1969 - 2018-04-10 7:55 PM

Thing is I reckon Jeeza has done his sums :-| .........

UK Jewish Population

United Kingdom 269,568

British Muslims

Islam is the second largest religion in the United Kingdom, with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population.

So prolly reckons he can get away with a bit of jew kicking.........

But I doubt he gave us nonbelievers a second thought >:-) ..........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-people-atheist-no-religion-uk-christianity-islam-sikism-judaism-jewish-muslims-a7928896.html

B-) .........

Yes I believe Alan Sugar said something similar regarding Corbyns Muslim vote ... For the many , not the Jew it would seem ... Vile man ... God I hate racists

antony1969 - 2018-04-11 2:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-04-11 1:53 PM

Well shall we put a £100 quid bet on it for your charity choice that I didn't say what you quoted me as saying ???

Hello ... Hello ... Bullet or is it Bullsh8tguy ... You've gone quiet and that ain't like you ... You didn't answer Princess

antony1969 - 2018-04-12 5:22 PM

It's amazing that those who throw the insults and suggest others are lying shut up instantly when a charitable bet is mentioned ... If they are so confident they are correct they would be up for the challenge ??? ... Keyboard warriors they are

Hello ... Bullet ... You've gone all out of character ... Quiet ... You gone back to bed Princess

antony1969 - 2018-04-12 6:55 PM

It's amazing that those who throw the insults and suggest others are lying shut up instantly when a charitable bet is mentioned ... If they are so confident they are correct they would be up for the challenge ??? ... Keyboard warriors they are

Hello ... Bullet ... You've gone all out of character ... Quiet ... You gone back to bed Princess

Maybe, just maybe, he's given your posts the attention they deserve unlike me as you so rightly pointed out on another thread. ;-)

Violet1956 - 2018-04-12 8:05 PM

Maybe, just maybe, he's given your posts the attention they deserve unlike me as you so rightly pointed out on another thread. ;-)

Well it would be a first for him Veronica ... I prefer my explanation ... He's been found out

antony1969 - 2018-04-13 6:16 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-04-12 8:05 PM

Well it would be a first for him Veronica ... I prefer my explanation ... He's been found out

Right....i'll bite because frankly i've had enough of your childish silly baiting nonsense Antony which you've continued for four days now.

You claim i quoted you as saying something you hadn't said. I've asked you more than enough times to state clearly and exactly what that was........only for you to refuse and counter by saying "look for it".

So either post up the complete post you allege i "quoted you saying something you hadn't said"......or shut up and grow up.

Powerful stuff from some of labours own MPs regarding anti-Semitism in their party ... https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/discrimination/news/94468/watch-labour-mps-reveal-horrific-anti-semitic-abuse ... For the many , not the Jew it seems ... What a vile racist party ... Makes you wonder how knowing what we know how any right minded person could vote for them ... Whats the difference in voting for a racist Labour party than voting for a racist Britain First party ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-04-18 6:45 AM

Whats the difference in voting for a racist Labour party than voting for a racist Britain First party ???

Britain First is not Communist? ;-) .........

Labours very own Dame Margaret Hodge tells it like it is regarding the vile racism within the Labour Party ... A very moving speech where she says the anti-Semitism in her party makes her feel like an outsider ... http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/watch-margaret-hodge-recalls-familys-holocaust-trauma-in-anti-semitism-debate/ ... Its frightening to think these people may if Barry is correct end up in government very soon ... Voting Labour is a vote for vile racism

Guest pelmetman

Is it me? :-S ..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5647431/Labour-candidate-faces-fury-spreading-conspiracy-theories.html

But does the prerequisite to become a potential Labour MP now days, mean you have to be completely barking mad? 8-) ........

I'd ask Peter or Bullet ;-) .........

Unfortunately I already know they're both rabid barking mad.......so I don't know who else to ask? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-04-23 3:36 PM

.............. does the prerequisite to become a potential Labour MP now days, mean you have to be completely barking mad? 8-) ........

Doesn't look like it because current Labour MPs are opposed to her selection.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-04-23 4:39 PM

pelmetman - 2018-04-23 3:36 PM

.............. does the prerequisite to become a potential Labour MP now days, mean you have to be completely barking mad? 8-) ........

Doesn't look like it because current Labour MPs are opposed to her selection.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

;-)

They were opposed to Corbyn (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

The racist parties leaders meeting with Jewish leaders didn't go very well at all ... https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-fails-to-heal-anti-semitism-wounds-11345690 ... Racism must be tackled at all levels ... Decent Labour supporters should be out demanding the heads of the many racist anti-Semites in its ranks but seems silence is their way to deal with it ... As usual ... For the many , not the Jew

Archived