The Windrush Generation

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2018-05-14 9:42 AM

So is this scandal worse than the grooming of 10,000 kids Bullet?........

You know that scandal where Labour councils turned a blind eye to child rape? :-| ........

This thread is clearly not about child rape so i suggest you create a thread specific to that topic if you wish to discuss that.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-14 1:56 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-14 9:42 AM

So is this scandal worse than the grooming of 10,000 kids Bullet?........

You know that scandal where Labour councils turned a blind eye to child rape? :-| ........

This thread is clearly not about child rape so i suggest you create a thread specific to that topic if you wish to discuss that.

Nope it's about molehill building by a Corbynista *-) .........

Bulletguy - 2018-05-14 9:56 PM

globebuster - 2018-05-14 7:47 PM

Bills grammer is awfull!

Bill who? :-S

Oh and it's grammar btw! ;-)

I do apologies - OK, I'll call him William then....... the letter is signed Bill, although it actually looks like Bile to me - possibly more appropriate?

I can sea hughmer is a lost corrs to U - BTW my grammar is perfick

globebuster - 2018-05-15 6:28 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-14 9:56 PM

globebuster - 2018-05-14 7:47 PM

Bills grammer is awfull!

Bill who? :-S

Oh and it's grammar btw! ;-)

I do apologies - OK, I'll call him William then....... the letter is signed Bill, although it actually looks like Bile to me - possibly more appropriate?

I can sea hughmer is a lost corrs to U - BTW my grammar is perfick

Just a casual note to let me know message received and wilco! I expect he's had thousands to plough through. As a Tory MP, bile would be appropriate given the current circumstances.

59 year old Loyd Grant, worked and paid taxes throughout but now homeless, stateless, jobless, unable to claim benefits and relying on friends for 'sofa surfing', unable even to attend his mothers funeral in Jamaica.

Disgraceful.

Javid has already found 63 cases who may have been wrongly deported....which only two weeks ago his predecessor told the select committee 'none were found'. There are 8,000 cases the current HS has to wade through so as he explained, there may well be more.

https://www.channel4.com/news/more-than-60-people-from-windrush-generation-may-have-been-wrongly-deported

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-15 10:14 PM

59 year old Loyd Grant, worked and paid taxes throughout but now homeless, stateless, jobless, unable to claim benefits and relying on friends for 'sofa surfing', unable even to attend his mothers funeral in Jamaica.

Disgraceful.

Javid has already found 63 cases who may have been wrongly deported....which only two weeks ago his predecessor told the select committee 'none were found'. There are 8,000 cases the current HS has to wade through so as he explained, there may well be more.

https://www.channel4.com/news/more-than-60-people-from-windrush-generation-may-have-been-wrongly-deported

You forgot the bit about 32 of the 63 being criminals Bullet >:-) ..............

So your mole hill is based on 31 people who left London for the Caribbean "Voluntarily" ..........Cant say I'd blame them :D ...........

Without seeking to minimise the consequences for those “Windrush” migrants who have possibly been deported or who voluntarily returned, the 63 found out of 8000 checks made on returns since 2002 equals 0.7%. As a percentage of the total number of Windrush migrants or their qualifying descendants it would be even less. I don't believe it is reasonable to expect there to be a 0% error rate in any sphere of human activity.

That is not to say that there may be a much larger percentage who are still here but who have lost jobs, unable to rent a home, unable to obtain non-emergency treatment on the NHS etc. which of course is rightly a matter of grave concern because the cost to them is undoubtedly a high one as some of their stories have shown.

Whilst the true scale of the misery and injustice has yet to come out, thus far it has not been shown to be as bad as some might think due to the prominence given to this issue in the media. I wouldn't describe it as a molehill because it is about people and not just numbers.

:-(

pelmetman - 2018-05-16 8:38 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-15 10:14 PM

Disgraceful.

You forgot the bit about 32 of the 63 being criminals Bullet >:-) ..............

So your mole hill is based on 31 people who left London for the Caribbean "Voluntarily" ..........Cant say I'd blame them :D ...........

Is that the best you have to offer for the likes of Lloyd Grant? And what of the British citizens wrongly removed.....what do you have to say for them? Your sneering is beneath contempt.

Violet1956 - 2018-05-16 9:37 AM

Without seeking to minimise the consequences for those “Windrush” migrants who have possibly been deported or who voluntarily returned, the 63 found out of 8000 checks made on returns since 2002 equals 0.7%. As a percentage of the total number of Windrush migrants or their qualifying descendants it would be even less. I don't believe it is reasonable to expect there to be a 0% error rate in any sphere of human activity.

That is not to say that there may be a much larger percentage who are still here but who have lost jobs, unable to rent a home, unable to obtain non-emergency treatment on the NHS etc. which of course is rightly a matter of grave concern because the cost to them is undoubtedly a high one as some of their stories have shown.

Whilst the true scale of the misery and injustice has yet to come out, thus far it has not been shown to be as bad as some might think due to the prominence given to this issue in the media. I wouldn't describe it as a molehill because it is about people and not just numbers.

:-(

As Javid told the committee he has asked for more thorough checks on the figures so "can not give guarantee that number will not change"....in other words there could still be more.

It's worth remembering only two weeks ago Rudd told the same committee they had found no deportations but were still checking. Two weeks later and Javid suddenly finds there were deportations. I like to believe this guy at least has his finger on the job though my faith in him would have increased more had he voted in line to make public what May's government has suppressed from public scrutiny. If without guilt.......why would you seek to hide anything?

Also worth remembering when Jeremy Corbyn asked May at PMQ's on April 18th

"Does the Prime Minister know how many British citizens have been wrongly deported and where to, and what provision has she made to bring them back home to Britain?"

Mays reply was;

"We are not aware of any specific cases of a person being removed from the UK in these circumstances"

Corbyn also posted this tweet dated 30th January 2014;

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-16 4:30 PM

Also worth remembering when Jeremy Corbyn asked May at PMQ's on April 18th

"Does the Prime Minister know how many British citizens have been wrongly deported and where to, and what provision has she made to bring them back home to Britain?"

Mays reply was;

"We are not aware of any specific cases of a person being removed from the UK in these circumstances"

Corbyn also posted this tweet dated 30th January 2014;

I see the Windbag Generation has woke up *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-16 3:41 PM

Is that the best you have to offer for the likes of Lloyd Grant? And what of the British citizens wrongly removed.....what do you have to say for them? Your sneering is beneath contempt.

Unlike your false empathy eh? >:-) .........

Yeah 31 folk who voluntarily returned to the Caribbean are so much more worthy of your concern than thousands of RAPED kids ...........Yeah Bullet I'm sneering at YOU >:-) ........

Because frankly your false empathy is beneath contempt *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-05-16 4:37 PM

Yeah 31 folk who voluntarily returned to the Caribbean are so much more worthy of your concern than thousands of RAPED kids ...........Yeah Bullet I'm sneering at YOU >:-) ........

So when innocent British citizens are removed from their workplace, denied access to state aid, denied access to healthcare, denied a passport and forcibly removed to detention centres pending removal...you are perfectly ok with that?

Hhmmmm.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-16 5:52 PM

So when innocent British citizens are removed from their workplace, denied access to state aid, denied access to healthcare, denied a passport and forcibly removed to detention centres pending removal...you are perfectly ok with that?

Hhmmmm.

Suppose it comes down to numbers ... Thousands of young underage white girls raped and denied justice because those who are meant to protect us dont want to upset those who attack young girls against a handful of Windrush victims ... Suppose like Dave says someone who dealt in death as a profession probably cant grasp it

Guest pelmetman

Hhmmmm.

It's a cock up *-) .....the genuine victims will get a nice bit of compo......and you will need to find another molehill >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-16 6:09 PM

Hhmmmm.

It's a cock up *-) .....the genuine victims will get a nice bit of compo......and you will need to find another molehill >:-) ........

Flippantly dismissing it as just 'a cock up' is not good enough. This should never have happened under any government and you can never compensate someone denied the right to attend their loved ones funeral or be at their side during their final hours. No amount of money will ever compensate that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-16 6:24 PM

Hhmmmm.

Flippantly dismissing it as just 'a cock up' is not good enough. This should never have happened under any government and you can never compensate someone denied the right to attend their loved ones funeral or be at their side during their final hours. No amount of money will ever compensate that.

The rape of 1,000's children should never of happened.......So why have you been so quiet about the Labour councils who turned a blind eye eh? >:-) ...........

Just askin? :-| .........

Hhmmmm.

Given the victims I reckon money will compensate that

pelmetman - 2018-05-16 6:31 PM

Hhmmmm.

The rape of 1,000's children should never of happened.......So why have you been so quiet about the Labour councils who turned a blind eye eh? >:-) ...........

I've told you before if you wish to discuss child rape then open a thread on that subject and i will respond to your question there. Please do not disrupt this thread any further.

antony1969 - 2018-05-16 6:33 PM

Hhmmmm.

Given the victims I reckon money will compensate that.

And exactly what are you implying by that?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-16 6:38 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-16 6:31 PM

Hhmmmm.

I've told you before if you wish to discuss child rape then open a thread on that subject and i will respond to your question there. Please do not disrupt this thread any further.

There's been plenty of threads about the real scandal of child grooming on here ;-) ..........

Your loony lefty Labour empathy bias was obvious on there to >:-) .......

Archived