The Windrush Generation

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2018-05-04 8:36 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-03 10:25 PM

Here is a proper politician telling it how it really is and doesn't mess around.

Start clip at 15:09:30

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/bca2680f-8ba9-4ae5-aecd-abfe1cc5cdc8?in=15%3A08%3A18&out=15%3A28%3A12

I should give up Bullet ;-) ............It appears the electorate accept it was a cock up :D..........

Way too simplistic and dismissive. It was much more than that as everyone with a shred of human decency knows.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 2:14 PM

Here is a proper politician telling it how it really is and doesn't mess around.

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/bca2680f-8ba9-4ae5-aecd-abfe1cc5cdc8?in=15%3A08%3A18&out=15%3A28%3A12

I should give up Bullet ;-) ............It appears the electorate accept it was a cock up :D..........

Way too simplistic and dismissive. It was much more than that as everyone with a shred of human decency knows.

It appears the electorate agrees with me :D ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-04 2:30 PM

False imprisonment, deportation, job losses and denial of all British citizenship rights is much much more than 'a cock up'.

When the Tories were passing surveillance laws allowing them to check emails and phone calls they said it wouldn't affect law abiding citizens as 'only criminals have something to hide'.

So it's more than suspicious the government fought to hide the Windrush documents from disclosure. After all only criminals have something to hide.....don't they?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 3:22 PM

False imprisonment, deportation, job losses and denial of all British citizenship rights is much much more than 'a cock up'.

When the Tories were passing surveillance laws allowing them to check emails and phone calls they said it wouldn't affect law abiding citizens as 'only criminals have something to hide'.

So it's more than suspicious the government fought to hide the Windrush documents from disclosure. After all only criminals have something to hide.....don't they?

All Labours Windrush hogwash has proved what? :D ..........

Corbyn's lost his Momentum (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-05-04 4:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 3:22 PM

All Labours Windrush hogwash has proved what? :D ..........

You are plumbing new depths now. I wouldn't have thought even you could stoop to that level. Interesting you find it so difficult to admit the government has behaved despicably and now frantically covering it up which they've said themselves, 'only criminals have something to hide'.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 4:37 PM

You are plumbing new depths now. I wouldn't have thought even you could stoop to that level. Interesting you find it so difficult to admit the government has behaved despicably and now frantically covering it up which they've said themselves, 'only criminals have something to hide'.

It's funny how you never got on your moral high horse about all those Labour councils that turned a blind eye to the child grooming scandal? *-) ...........

Your moral compass clearly has an agenda >:-) .........

antony1969 - 2018-05-04 5:36 PM

Now the Government are criminals ... Oh Lordy ... Desperation

As i stated previously, government fought to hide the Windrush documents from disclosure to the public. Only criminals have something to hide.....they said that themselves excusing enforcing surveillance powers.

pelmetman - 2018-05-04 5:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 4:37 PM

It's funny how you never got on your moral high horse about all those Labour councils that turned a blind eye to the child grooming scandal? *-) ...........

Your moral compass clearly has an agenda >:-) .........

This thread is not about child grooming so quit deflecting. Open another thread instead of hijacking this one if you want to discuss that and i will post some links there which you should read very carefully to educate and inform you better.

antony1969 - 2018-05-04 8:00 PM

Windrush .... Zzzzzzzzzz ... No one cares

That 22 year old bloke who is being deported to Uganda probably does. You know the one who has lived here all his life an according to you is white. :D

Im gonna hack the governments Home office server and have you and Pelmet deported to Darkest Peru.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 6:13 PM

This thread is not about child grooming so quit deflecting. Open another thread instead of hijacking this one if you want to discuss that and i will post some links there which you should read very carefully to educate and inform you better.

Nope this thread is all about someone from the Labour Windbag Generation, trying to use a civil servants cock up as stick to beat the Tories, just as you did with the Grenfell disaster *-) .........

BTW how many victims are there now.....1000?.....100's......or dozens? :-S ........

Unlike the child grooming scandal which has 10,000's victims.......all due to predominantly ***LABOUR COUNCILS*** turning a blind eye to child rape :-| ...........

It's funny how you've yet to utter a word of condemnation about them eh? >:-)...........

Time to change your name from Bulletguy to Bullsh*tguy ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-04 6:13 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-04 5:36 PM

Now the Government are criminals ... Oh Lordy ... Desperation

As i stated previously, government fought to hide the Windrush documents from disclosure to the public. Only criminals have something to hide.....they said that themselves excusing enforcing surveillance powers.

Yeah like you Labour types wouldn't do such a thing >:-) .........

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/how-rotherham-council-tried-to-cover-up-child-abuse-scandal-1-7088847

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html

No passport for thousands who moved to Britain

New census data shows that about 21,000 people who moved to the UK before 1971 have neither a British passport nor a passport from the country where they were born, giving the strongest picture so far of the possible scale of the Windrush scandal.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/04/windrush-scandal-no-passport-for-thousands-who-moved-to-britain

'I'm glad we spoke out': Windrush victim who shone a light on the scandal

61 year old Paulette Wilson, lived in UK for 50 years and worked in House of Commons canteen, held in Yarl’s Wood immigration detention centre and removed to Heathrow where she was threatened with deportation to Jamaica – a country she has not visited since she was 10.

Wilson wonders if official racism was behind her treatment. As a child in Wolverhampton, she remembers being called “little black Sambo” and told “go back to your own country” and she got into fights occasionally at school because of these comments. But until this happened in 2015, she did not think racism was particularly prevalent here and she is reluctant to see Britain overall as a bad place, despite the terrible treatment she has endured over the past three years. “I have had a really good life here,” she said.

Disgusting and totally unforgivable.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/05/im-glad-we-spoke-out-windrush-victim-who-shone-a-light-on-the-scandal

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-05 12:57 PM

'I'm glad we spoke out': Windrush victim who shone a light on the scandal

61 year old Paulette Wilson, lived in UK for 50 years and worked in House of Commons canteen, held in Yarl’s Wood immigration detention centre and removed to Heathrow where she was threatened with deportation to Jamaica – a country she has not visited since she was 10.

Wilson wonders if official racism was behind her treatment. As a child in Wolverhampton, she remembers being called “little black Sambo” and told “go back to your own country” and she got into fights occasionally at school because of these comments. But until this happened in 2015, she did not think racism was particularly prevalent here and she is reluctant to see Britain overall as a bad place, despite the terrible treatment she has endured over the past three years. “I have had a really good life here,” she said.

Disgusting and totally unforgivable.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/05/im-glad-we-spoke-out-windrush-victim-who-shone-a-light-on-the-scandal

I'm p*ssed and you're still a left wing loony T*w*a*t;-) ..........

Nothing changes eh? (lol) ..........

Except O&L PC software *-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-05 12:49 PM

No passport for thousands who moved to Britain

New census data shows that about 21,000 people who moved to the UK before 1971 have neither a British passport nor a passport from the country where they were born, giving the strongest picture so far of the possible scale of the Windrush scandal.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/04/windrush-scandal-no-passport-for-thousands-who-moved-to-britain

So are we talking 23 or 24 now? ;-) ........

Just asking :D .......

......and Why TF I wasn't I deported to the Caribbean.......instead of Essex >:-( ........

I blame my parents for being of Anglo Saxon heritage :$ ..........

At least 1,000 highly skilled migrants wrongly face deportation - Home Office accused of ‘abusing’ section of Immigration Act designed to tackle terrorism

Experts say the highly skilled workers – including teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers and IT professionals – are being refused ILR after being accused of lying in their applications either for making minor and legal amendments to their tax records, or having discrepancies in declared income.

In one case, the applicant’s tax returns were scrutinised by three different appeal courts who had found no evidence of any irregularities.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/06/at-least-1000-highly-skilled-migrants-wrongly-face-deportation-experts-reveal

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 2:57 PM

At least 1,000 highly skilled migrants wrongly face deportation - Home Office accused of ‘abusing’ section of Immigration Act designed to tackle terrorism

Experts say the highly skilled workers – including teachers, doctors, lawyers, engineers and IT professionals – are being refused ILR after being accused of lying in their applications either for making minor and legal amendments to their tax records, or having discrepancies in declared income.

In one case, the applicant’s tax returns were scrutinised by three different appeal courts who had found no evidence of any irregularities.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/06/at-least-1000-highly-skilled-migrants-wrongly-face-deportation-experts-reveal

Does that include "Big Issue" sellers?........Just askin? :-S ......

Well it is from the "Corbynian".....Formaly known as the "Guardian" (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 7:33 PM

Why do ask when it clearly states the professions? Looking at the Beano and cartoons isn't helping your dyslexia.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-07 7:45 PM

Why do ask when it clearly states the professions? Looking at the Beano and cartoons isn't helping your dyslexia.

The Beano ... Thats The Mail in your world aint it ... The Mail that you happen to quote and link in another thread ... Oh Dear !!!

Guest pelmetman

Well I clicked on the link and it said the page does not exist ;-) .........

Just sayin :-| ......

antony1969 - 2018-05-07 7:48 PM

The Beano ... Thats The Mail in your world aint it ... The Mail that you happen to quote and link in another thread ... Oh Dear !!!

I knew you and your sidekick would be able to see the header and pretty pictures on that.

pelmetman - 2018-05-07 7:55 PM

Well I clicked on the link and it said the page does not exist ;-) .........

Just sayin :-| ......

You need to get that speech impediment checked out or give the needle a nudge to the next groove.

So Mays mad "hostile environment" still continues to destroy and tear this country apart. What the hell goes on in that womans head?? *-)

She's not fit to hold office of PM. She wasn't elected anyway but i'd sooner see her replaced asap even if it meant that Beano cartoon character taking over. She has to go and Javid must totally overhaul that HO and bring in the pest control to rid it of May's legacy.

'Credible and honest': the company director facing deportation to Pakistan

Saleem Dadabhoy is facing deportation under paragraph 322(5) of the Immigration Act despite three different appeal courts having scrutinised his accounts and finding no evidence of any irregularities, and an appeal judge ruling that he was trustworthy and credible. His deportation would lead directly to the loss of nearly 20 jobs, all held by British citizens, and the closure of a British company worth £1.5m.

“Due to my revenue generation at Connexion Electrical Ltd, where I am a director, the HMRC has enjoyed over £100,000 of tax receipts,” said Dadabhoy.

Dadabhoy was served with a deportation order under paragraph 322(5) in November 2017 after an eight-year dispute with the Home Office to remain in the country. It has so far cost Dadabhoy £15,000 in legal fees and will cost him another £7,000 if it goes to court. “Money isn’t important to me,” he said. “My family has enough to enable me to hire the best lawyers and barristers for this fight over whatever period it takes.

“I’m doing this because paragraph 322(5) links me to terrorism, which is the last thing a Muslim would want to be associated with because it not only hijacks and sabotages your identity but also restricts you to travel around the world, which would be especially damaging to me, belonging as I do to a business family who has property interest around the globe,” he said. “Even if I returned to Pakistan tomorrow, this paragraph 322(5) would make it virtually impossible for me to get a business visa, which would be a great hindrance to my family’s business, and my career and personal life.”

This country has gone utterly insane.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/06/saleem-dadabhoy-facing-deportation-pakistan-322-5-immigration-act

Home Office told of Windrush errors five years ago - Immigration advisers began warning officials of people being wrongly told to leave UK in 2013

After Capita was awarded a Home Office contract in 2012 to help target around 174,000 migrants who had overstayed their visas, pro bono legal advisers said they began to be contacted by older, Caribbean-born individuals concerned that they were receiving text messages and letters advising them to leave the country. The advisers contacted the Home Office to tell them this group had been wrongly targeted.

The detail about the warnings given to the Home Office undermines the credibility of briefings the department gave to the media last month, claiming that until mid-April this year officials had been convinced that only a handful of people were affected by the Windrush scandal.

Arten Llazari, the RMC’s chief executive, said: “The Capita 2012 contract effectively outsourced part of the creation of the hostile environment to the private sector. In the process many vulnerable citizens, mostly of Caribbean descent, were harassed and repeatedly threatened with deportation.

So this outsourcing was done under May's watch as Home Secretary. She's known about this all along......stood by and watched as innocent British citizens were wrenched from their homes, illegally detained in detention centres for deportation.......and did absolutely nothing to put a stop to it. She was chief overseer of ethnic cleansing on a massive scale.

She's brought shame and disgrace on this country which will be forever blighted and stained in history by her wickedness. The woman has to go but personally i feel she should be dragged before the ECHR and put on trial for crimes against humanity.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/08/home-office-told-of-windrush-errors-five-years-ago-experts-say

Archived