Honda takes back control

Fast Pat

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 9:28 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 9:24 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 8:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 6:00 PM

Well that's it......everything Japanese has "got to be banned!"

Bumped into an old workmate this afternoon whilst doing a supermarket shop and he goes off on one about Honda. Obviously voted Brexit! His view.....UK should tell Japan to "stuff it" and we should block all Jap imports! So yeah, lets just close down a load more businesses while we're at it eh? Talk about shooting ones self in the foot!

Staggering. *-)

Your ex workmate obviously isn't a EU surrender monkey like you B-) .........

Like him you're just an airhead windbag who talks the talk but never walks it. About time you began binning everything you own that doesn't have "made in Britain" stamped on it.....hypocrite. Trashing an economy, closing businesses and throwing thousands out of work is not only the sign of selfish insanity, but an idiot as well.

Have you got the names of those businesses that have relocated to the EU yet? >:-) .........

Google it on your non-British made pc and stop being so bone idle. You never read links anyway.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 9:56 PM

Also....just for your 'entertainment' as i noticed you never posted when i asked you, "how many European companies have moved to UK 'because of Brexit' ". I just googled and guess what i got?

This.....and that's just one page. Fill yer boots.

https://tinyurl.com/y6mxlq8e

I've already googled it Dumb Dumb :D ...........and I've yet to find a single UK firm that is relocating to the EU? :-S ............

There's a few that are setting up a European HQ in guess where.........Europe :D .........

So that's yet another Brexit Bonus.....as companies are hiring more staff >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 8:00 AM

Also....just for your 'entertainment' as i noticed you never posted when i asked you, "how many European companies have moved to UK 'because of Brexit' ". I just googled and guess what i got?

I've already googled it Dumb Dumb :D ...........and I've yet to find a single UK firm that is relocating to the EU? :-S ............

Over 250 currently in UK are in talks with Dutch gov about setting up there. 42 already have left. There are plenty more on that link but you refuse to acknowledge it.

So that's yet another Brexit Bonus.....as companies are hiring more staff >:-) ..........

So losing your job is now a "Brexit bonus" eh......staggering but i'm not surprised to read this ill thought out piece of selfishness.

Not all former employees who would be British will be in a position to move to another country so they will set workers on from whichever country they've relocated to. Will you be telling those British now out of a job "it's a Brexit bonus"?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 4:06 PM

Over 250 currently in UK are in talks with Dutch gov about setting up there. 42 already have left. There are plenty more on that link but you refuse to acknowledge it.

So losing your job is now a "Brexit bonus" eh......staggering but i'm not surprised to read this ill thought out piece of selfishness.

Not all former employees who would be British will be in a position to move to another country so they will set workers on from whichever country they've relocated to. Will you be telling those British now out of a job "it's a Brexit bonus"?

So as yet you have been unable to name a SINGLE UK firm that has decided to relocate to Europe from 5.7 Million SME ...........Or from the 1.9 million Ltd Companies? >:-) ..............

As for those who have lost jobs due to the GLOBAL downturn in the car industry :-| ............

There has never been a better time since the 70's to be looking for a job B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 3:26 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-22 12:43 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 10:14 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-22 9:47 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 8:42 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-22 8:22 AM

(From the same article, there are only 137 border crossings on the whole of the EU's eastern border - from Finland/Russia right down to Greece/Turkey!)

Which means all the others are unmanned ;-) ...........

Unless you really think there are only 137 roads out of the EU? (lol) ............

If you would take the trouble to look, you would see that many of the minor roads have simply been cut at the border, so only the main roads actually cross.

I wonder how all those migrants have managed to get to Calais and elsewhere then? :-S ...........

Seeing as the only access to the EU is through manned borders >:-) ..........

Don't you read the papers, Dave? Across the Mediterranean, Dave - which has low relevance to road borders, or Ireland - unless they are arriving by Amphicar! :-D

So what about the ones that arrived via Russia? ;-) .........

https://gmdac.iom.int/research-database/sites/default/files/documents/asylum-seekers-and-security-at-the-northern-finnish-russian-border-analysing-arctic-route-episode-of-2015-2016.pdf

Interesting route, used by a handful (said to be 5 - 10 a week by the Norwegians, arriving in Russian cars) of mainly Syrians, who get into Norway (which is not in the EU) via Murmansk in Russia, and thence into Norway at a border crossing near Kirkenes, where they claim asylum. From Kirkenes they are flown by the Norwegian immigration service to Oslo for processing. The Norwegians have not yet revealed what then happens to them. Possibly onward to Sweden (where they would enter the EU), possibly they remain in Norway and do not enter the EU. Others went into Finland, which is EU/Schengen.

The actual report, despite being in poor English (fact, not criticism), originates from RUDN (the Moscow based People's Friendship University of Russia), and seeks to analyse the "Arctic route", that it says was particularly popular in 2015/16 - apparently mainly in winter! So a troika would probably have been more use than an Amphicar!

It is claimed that 5,000 arrived directly into Norway, with a further 1,700 entering Schengen Finland via a slightly more southerly route. The implication of the route is that despite being cheaper than the Mediterranean routes, it has largely dried up, in part due to increased border controls.

The two main crossing points (Norway and Finland) are normal, conventional, manned crossings - though both are extremely remote.

Dave asked "what about the ones that arrived via Russia?". Well, it seems they arrived at a normal land border installation, stated their claim for asylum, and were duly processed by either Norway or Finland, as they should have been. Other than that, I don't really understand why he mentioned it. :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-02-23 5:26 PM

(From the same article, there are only 137 border crossings on the whole of the EU's eastern border - from Finland/Russia right down to Greece/Turkey!)

Unless you really think there are only 137 roads out of the EU? (lol) ............

If you would take the trouble to look, you would see that many of the minor roads have simply been cut at the border, so only the main roads actually cross.

I wonder how all those migrants have managed to get to Calais and elsewhere then? :-S ...........

Don't you read the papers, Dave? Across the Mediterranean, Dave - which has low relevance to road borders, or Ireland - unless they are arriving by Amphicar! :-D

https://gmdac.iom.int/research-database/sites/default/files/documents/asylum-seekers-and-security-at-the-northern-finnish-russian-border-analysing-arctic-route-episode-of-2015-2016.pdf

Interesting route, used by a handful (said to be 5 - 10 a week by the Norwegians, arriving in Russian cars) of mainly Syrians, who get into Norway (which is not in the EU) via Murmansk in Russia, and thence into Norway at a border crossing near Kirkenes, where they claim asylum. From Kirkenes they are flown by the Norwegian immigration service to Oslo for processing. The Norwegians have not yet revealed what then happens to them. Possibly onward to Sweden (where they would enter the EU), possibly they remain in Norway and do not enter the EU. Others went into Finland, which is EU/Schengen.

The actual report, despite being in poor English (fact, not criticism), originates from RUDN (the Moscow based People's Friendship University of Russia), and seeks to analyse the "Arctic route", that it says was particularly popular in 2015/16 - apparently mainly in winter! So a troika would probably have been more use than an Amphicar!

It is claimed that 5,000 arrived directly into Norway, with a further 1,700 entering Schengen Finland via a slightly more southerly route. The implication of the route is that despite being cheaper than the Mediterranean routes, it has largely dried up, in part due to increased border controls.

The two main crossing points (Norway and Finland) are normal, conventional, manned crossings - though both are extremely remote.

Dave asked "what about the ones that arrived via Russia?". Well, it seems they arrived at a normal land border installation, stated their claim for asylum, and were duly processed by either Norway or Finland, as they should have been. Other than that, I don't really understand why he mentioned it. :-D

I recall a item on the BBC showing hundreds of discarded bikes at a Northern border with Russia, the inference being that if they cycled across they seem to have a different status to those who walked? ;-) ........

But with the EU and borders......clearly anything is acceptable *-) .......

Why else would anybody be able to get in Brian??????? >:-) .............

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 4:54 PM

So as yet you have been unable to name a SINGLE UK firm that has decided to relocate to Europe from 5.7 Million SME ...........Or from the 1.9 million Ltd Companies? >:-) ..............

Oh FGS pull your head out of your backside and wind your damn neck in. Can't you grasp a few simple facts companies operating in UK will primarily be employing British workers? They pay tax in this country, they will spend money in this country, lots of other small local business, shops etc benefit from that. I've given you one page of google links to start you off but you flatly refuse to look at any.

Now, will you please post a link of a company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times. I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't. What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-23 5:26 PM

Because it's more Mad Hatter off the loop mindset. He thinks UK is going to be 'invaded' by thousands of cycle riding asylum seekers working as 'spies' for Russia. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 5:37 PM

1 I recall a item on the BBC showing hundreds of discarded bikes at a Northern border with Russia, the inference being that if they cycled across they seem to have a different status to those who walked? ;-) ........

2 But with the EU and borders......clearly anything is acceptable *-) .......

3 Why else would anybody be able to get in Brian??????? >:-) .............

1 Here you are: http://tinyurl.com/y5xmq5v8 You could easily have checked that yourself and avoided drawing the wrong inference. If you read the link, you will see that the Norwegians proposed re-uniting them with their bikes, and returning them to Russia.

2 Dave, Norway is not in the EU.

3 Easy. By presenting at a border and claiming asylum. You could have checked that for yourself as well. You cling to your blinkered views, and go on to draw the wrong conclusions from them.

Here is a snip from the UNHCR:

How many refugees are there in the UK? According to UNHCR statistics at the end of 2017 there were 121,837? refugees, 40,365? pending asylum cases and 97 stateless persons in the UK.

Shock, horror, how on earth did they all get in to the UK? Why, by seeking refuge or asylum under international law. Who wrote such a stupid law as to allow such people into the UK? Ah!

Here you go:

First the Concert of Europe: http://tinyurl.com/y7so8fpm

Then the League of Nations: http://tinyurl.com/oywy8dz

Then the United Nations; http://tinyurl.com/yymjepgw

Then the UNHCR: http://tinyurl.com/y4vu745g

Sadly the UK seems to have had its fingers in all those pies. UK governments have been involved in setting up a number of intergovernmental and international organisations since the 19C, that subsequently get blamed for doing what they were set up to do, by people who seem them as a nuisance (which was, after all, the idea), or as an international threat to the UK (usually when they think their actions don't coincide with their critic's attitudes). There you are.

It's just like the EU, really. UK governments are involved in setting them up in order to smooth international relations, and to reduce the risk of conflicts and wars. For them to work, it is necessary for other countries to sign up to them. To get other countries to sign up to them, those countries all demand an equal say in how they are run, and what they can do. By championing them, the UK have gained a considerable reputation as a world leading power. But, occasionally, the UK finds itself having to compromise, or being criticised. Then the UK isolationists get grumpy and say we should withdraw.

Ain't the world a bitch? And it's all there on the internet, if only Dave would look, read, and inwardly digest!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 6:30 PM

Oh FGS pull your head out of your backside and wind your damn neck in. Can't you grasp a few simple facts companies operating in UK will primarily be employing British workers? They pay tax in this country, they will spend money in this country, lots of other small local business, shops etc benefit from that. I've given you one page of google links to start you off but you flatly refuse to look at any.

Now, will you please post a link of a company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times. I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't. What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

Blah blah blah...........So that's a MASSIVE FAIL >:-) ...........

NO UK COMPANIES HAVE RELOCATED TO THE EU BECAUSE OF BREXIT >:-) >:-) >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 6:40 PM

NO UK COMPANIES HAVE RELOCATED TO THE EU BECAUSE OF BREXIT >:-) >:-) >:-) ......

YES THEY HAVE BUT YOU REFUSE TO LOOK AT ANY ON THAT LINK.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 7:35 PM

I've looked at your links ;-) ......and I cant find a single UK company out of 5.7+ million that has relocated to the EU >:-) ........

SO NAME NAMES OR SHUT THE F*CK UP >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 7:39 PM

I've looked at your links ;-) ......and I cant find a single UK company out of 5.7+ million that has relocated to the EU >:-) ........

No you haven't. One article alone reports "250 companies from UK in talks with Dutch government" and 42 have already shipped there.

Umpteenth time......again.

Please post a link of a company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times. I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't. What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 7:45 PM

No you haven't. One article alone reports "250 companies from UK in talks with Dutch government" and 42 have already shipped there.

Please post a link of a company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times. I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't. What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

Well name one of those 250 UK companies Dumb Dumb? ;-) ..........How hard can it be? :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 7:57 PM

Well name one of those 250 UK companies Dumb Dumb? ;-) ..........How hard can it be? :D .........

On the links which you refuse to look at at.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:22 PM

So that's a No then ;-) ..........

YOU CANT COME UP WITH THE NAME OF A SINGLE UK COMPANY THAT IS RELOCATING TO THE EU >:-) (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

BTW why do we need more companies to come to the UK.........Seeing as NO UK companies have left yet? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 8:28 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:22 PM

So that's a No then ;-) ..........

You've been told time and time again but you flatly refuse to open any of those links.

Now.......and i'm not letting you off this so you'd better start coming up with an answer.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 8:50 PM

You've been told time and time again but you flatly refuse to open any of those links.

Now.......and i'm not letting you off this so you'd better start coming up with an answer.

Its a bad sign when you have to repeatedly copy and paste your own words because you've lost the argument Bullet ;-) .........

Best ask your nurse for your meds early tonight :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-23 9:17 PM

Its a bad sign when you have to repeatedly copy and paste your own words....

This isn't a "competition" like your silly Brexit. It's a very simple question i've continually been asking you for an answer to but you cannot source one single company who have come to UK "because of Brexit".

Why is that?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 9:51 PM

This isn't a "competition" like your silly Brexit. It's a very simple question i've continually been asking you for an answer to but you cannot source one single company who have come to UK "because of Brexit".

Why is that?

Because I asked first :D ..........

Guest pelmetman

Correct......They know they now have a FTA with the EU so they no longer have any reason to have tariff dodging factories in the EU ;-) .........

Kinda proves the folly of relying on foreign firms for jobs does it not? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-02-24 8:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-23 9:51 PM

Why is that?

Because I asked first :D ..........

And i gave you a link you refused to look at claiming 'you can't see any'....of course you can't because you're in denial.

Please post a link of any company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times.

I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't.

What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

Same reason arch pro-Brexiteer Dyson chose Singapore to build his electric car....a decision he announced just days after SN signed fta's with the EU. For a Brexiteer he doesn't have much faith in UK does he?!!

Archived