Opposition to lifting lockdown

John52

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-04 8:42 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 9:05 PM

John52 - 2020-05-03 9:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 8:37 PM

Did the virus come from China yes or no ??? ... As for POTUS Trumps Wuhan laboratory comments prove him wrong or shut up

I don't know where it came from.

But In a civilised society you don't make serious allegations without proof

Very hard to prove a negative.

Lots of false allegations could be made against you that you couldn't prove them wrong.

How would you feel about that?

I dont think anyone who puts their pee and poo in public bins is in any position to preach about "civilised society"

I don't put 'pee and poo in public bins'

But I can t prove that

How would you feel if I posted similar lies about you that you can't disprove?

So who has to dispose of your sh*te? :-| ...........

Some poor council worker 8-) ......

I doubt they'd be that impressed if they knew what you're up to *-) ........

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-05-04 6:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-03 9:11 PM

An interesting read. All might not be as it seems. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3081959/coronavirus-outbreak-france-did-not-come-directly-china-gene

Mmmm....from the South China Post...mmmmmm

So it’s totally coincidental that at a time the virus arrives in Italy from China,there’s a home grown one in France. Mmmmmmmm........

Barry believes anything except the truth *-) ...........

He still thinks the majority voted to remain (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 8:46 AM

So who has to dispose of your sh*te? :-| ...........

Christ on a bike how many more times have I got to say it?

The same person who empties the rest of the contents of the dog waste bins

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 8:49 AM

jumpstart - 2020-05-04 6:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-03 9:11 PM

An interesting read. All might not be as it seems. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3081959/coronavirus-outbreak-france-did-not-come-directly-china-gene

Mmmm....from the South China Post...mmmmmm

So it’s totally coincidental that at a time the virus arrives in Italy from China,there’s a home grown one in France. Mmmmmmmm........

Barry believes anything except the truth *-) ...........

He still thinks the majority voted to remain (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

The majority voted for parties that support a second referendum

So why don't you want one now some of BoJo's lies have been exposed

John52 - 2020-05-04 8:42 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 9:05 PM

John52 - 2020-05-03 9:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 8:37 PM

Did the virus come from China yes or no ??? ... As for POTUS Trumps Wuhan laboratory comments prove him wrong or shut up

I don't know where it came from.

But In a civilised society you don't make serious allegations without proof

Very hard to prove a negative.

Lots of false allegations could be made against you that you couldn't prove them wrong.

How would you feel about that?

I dont think anyone who puts their pee and poo in public bins is in any position to preach about "civilised society"

I don't put 'pee and poo in public bins'

But I can t prove that

How would you feel if I posted similar lies about you that you can't disprove?

You use public bins for your poo , you have admitted to using dog waste bins which are there for the public , why is the truth a lie ???... What do you do with your pee ???

globebuster - 2020-05-03 9:19 PM

do you know anyone else in the world that curls out a bowel movement into a bag?

If you just google camping toilet you might learn something.

I posted it as a helpful solution to an awkward problem, which is what this forum is for

But you, Pelmetman, and Birdbrain do your best to spoil that by inventing things (pee in public bin) to make it sound worse, and repeating it every time you are losing an argument and want to change the subject;

Then you ask me where I am getting my water from.

I don't have a problem getting water, because when I sit with my side door open some people stop to chat.

Often youngsters who only have tents and so admire my van.

They tell me wher the public tap is - and there are lots of them which you would miss if you don't know where they are.

But I can't post that on the forum because I know you would only try to spoil it like you have with their toilet idea.

I'm doing alright, but you are spoiling the forum for others.

But the biggest shock came when you said I came on the forum looking for your 'support'

If I had your 'support' I'd be worried

John52 - 2020-05-04 7:59 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-03 9:28 PM

like it's always a dog bin, really?

Yes

Really

You shouldn't assume everyone else is as careless and selfish as you.

Were you looking in a mirror when you typed that.......

Do you not see the irony and hypocrisy of your statement - YOU are the careless and selfish one here Coco, swanning around the UK during this period.

You can hardly self isolate in a van with such poor facilities. Regardless of your feeble claims, you are a law breaker with no regard for the rest of law-abiding society.

8-)

John52 - 2020-05-04 9:45 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-03 9:19 PM

do you know anyone else in the world that curls out a bowel movement into a bag?

If you just google camping toilet you might learn something.

I posted it as a helpful solution to an awkward problem, which is what this forum is for

But you, Pelmetman, and Birdbrain do your best to spoil that by inventing things (pee in public bin) to make it sound worse, and repeating it every time you are losing an argument and want to change the subject;

Then you ask me where I am getting my water from.

I don't have a problem getting water, because when I sit with my side door open some people stop to chat.

They tell me wher the public tap is - and there are lots of them which you would miss if you don't know where they are.

But I can't post that on the forum because I know you would only try to spoil it like you have with their toilet idea.

I'm doing alright, but you are spoiling the forum for others.

But the biggest shock came when you said I came on the forum looking for your 'support'

If I had your 'support' I'd be worried

The usual mindless drivel to try and justify your actions.

You are the expert on 'changing the subject' - you'll do anything to deflect from answering a straight question.

I never said you were seeking MY support - but you do bang on about breaking the lock-down, hoping someone will support your

actions ......unfortunately for you it fell on deaf ears.

So, I'll ask you two questions - see if you can just give a straight reply......

Do you think your current actions during lock-down would be considered acceptable to the rest of society?

Do you consider yourself above the law?

Just a Yes or No will do - no need to elaborate.

globebuster - 2020-05-04 9:51 AM

YOU are the careless and selfish one here Coco, swanning around the UK during this period.

You can hardly self isolate in a van with such poor facilities.

A lot more people will be swanning around the UK before we have got a vaccine or cure.

And it won't be as safe as it is now because there will be more people outside.

Stating the obvious again there is no risk of transmission whilst inside a van, whether driving or not.

Or when you go out if maintaining over 2 metres

especially when the 2 metre rule is for indoors too, where the transmission risk is far higher - since the air is still and you are closer to people for longer

If I'm going to get it or spread it , that will be when shopping, which is not illegal and is less likely to happen where there is less people around like in Cornwall. If it does happen it will be better to happen where the ambulances are parked up with nothing to do and Treliske hospital is 'quiet' - than it would be in Glasgow where the streets, supermarkets, and hospitals are far busier.

globebuster - 2020-05-04 10:12 AM

Do you think your current actions during lock-down would be considered acceptable to the rest of society?

Yes because its been acceptable to everyone I have actually spoken to about it.

But then they know what I am actually doing, instead of the lies you tell them (pee in a public bin etc)

No more so than BoJo going to one of his other homes Chequers, or the Duke of Cornwall to one of his other homes in Scotland

Especially when they had got the virus and (AFAIK) I have not.

Especially when they might have transferred it to all the servants who have to put the toothpaste on their toothbrush and clean up after them

As I recall, Kate's bog in a bag idea on Dragons Den was a cardboard box with a bag in. Aimed at campers who might buy one from a camp shop, not want to carry it home, so discard it (cardboard - cheap & recyclable) There are others also designed to fold up to save space. But none as good as my plastic bucket if you've got room for it. And its somewhere to keep the wide-necked (fabric conditioner) bottle for pee.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-04 9:45 AM

I can imagine you sat their preaching your Communist claptrap to the young & dumb :D ..........

I hope they're bright enough to stand up wind? 8-) .........

John52 - 2020-05-04 10:29 AM

Yes because its been acceptable to everyone I have actually spoken to about it.

But then they know what I am actually doing, instead of the lies you tell them (pee in a public bin etc)

No more so than BoJo going to one of his other homes Chequers, or the Duke of Cornwall to one of his other homes in Scotland

Especially when they had got the virus and (AFAIK) I have not.

Especially when they might have transferred it to all the servants who have to put the toothpaste on their toothbrush and clean up after them

Everyone you've spoken to FFS ! - Not exactly the rest of society is it.

I would appear that your fellow forum members don't exactly approve of you breaking lock-down either.

I asked what YOU thought - is being out and about acceptable? - I'm not interested in your toilet habits.

I'm not interested in other peoples actions - Like your Scottish Minister for example [did you momentarily forget her]

So are you above the law?

BTW - What makes you think the royals don't apply their own toothpaste 8-) although I would imagine they'd rather clean up after Charlie than you!

Thank goodness you're not all bitter and twisted about the Royals, Boris, Brexit, Compulsory Poppy Wearing blah, blah, blah

You are a prize hypocrite Coco.....

John52 - 2020-05-04 10:53 AM

As I recall, Kate's bog in a bag idea on Dragons Den was a cardboard box with a bag in. Aimed at campers who might buy one from a camp shop, not want to carry it home, so discard it (cardboard - cheap & recyclable) There are others also designed to fold up to save space. But none as good as my plastic bucket if you've got room for it. And its somewhere to keep the wide-necked (fabric conditioner) bottle for pee.

Yeah your plastic bucket is great, beats Kate hands down.

Maybe you could go on DD? - I think if you can finesse the design of the bottle, maybe make the bags with a little drawstring..............and offer personalised buckets - who knows

I just wondered - do you wear a bear skin, carry a big wooden club and light fires by rubbing two sticks together?

Guest pelmetman

You really do have a problem don't you? :D ........

You believe all the sh*te you read (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

PS.... you can tell Bullet he can come out now ;-) .......

I'm off to bed :-> ......

Nite nite Losers >:-) .......

Same old, same old Coco -

You still won't/can't answer the original questions.

To use your usual mantra - bluff and bluster.

You believe only what you want to - and as far as the media goes you hang on every word they write, providing in suits your warped agenda.

I tell you what, I'll set up a Facebook page with the same question I posed to you reference travelling during lockdown and see what sort of reaction I get.

Let's face it, however hard you've tried to justify your actions on this forum you've yet to receive any support

Does that tell you something?

I doubt it - you think you are above the law it seems.

What a selfish, thoughtless hypocrite you are and fool to boot

globebuster - 2020-05-04 11:44 PM

I tell you what, I'll set up a Facebook page with the same question I posed to you reference travelling during lockdown and see what sort of reaction I get.

Given the lies you post on here, I guess the reaction to your version of what I am doing it would not be good

That is from the the morons daft enough to believe you

Not that it bothers me

I prefer to listen to those I meet directly B-)

Despite BoJo's absurd Downing Street briefings - the evidence is UK is behind the rest of Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/04/uk-behind-most-european-states-in-tackling-coronavirus-says-agency

- despite starting off in the strongest position being surrounded by water

So you can wait indoors for a virus cure till they carry you out in a box

Wheras I plan to continue making the most of the rest of my life (lol)

You still won't/can't answer the original questions.

I answered it by posting links as proof

Even the Daily Mail can't deny it

You could find others by Googling

Why don't you actually read the links and learn something

If you are going to spend the rest of your life indoors going ever more sturr crazy waiting for a virus cure -

whilst sniping at others harmlessly making the most of theirs

You should do less talking(typing) and more listening(reading)

But back to topic

The aim of trade unions is to get their members full pay for doing nothing

I bet they can't beleve their luck

Over 6 million people whose wages are funded by Government borrowing

Its a lot easier to get them on to generous schemes, than get them off them

Especially when their Employers don't want to get them back to work either

Because the business is uneconomic,

and they are scared of being sued if anyone gets the virus whilst at work

Employees have only got to start coughing to pull a sickie and sue their employer....

I'm having visions of a wave of adverts and cold calls..

'Have you fallen ill whilst at work'. etc....

John52 - 2020-05-05 7:44 AM

Given the lies you post on here, I guess the reaction to your version of what I am doing it would not be good

Not that it bothers me

Despite BoJo's absurd Downing Street briefings - the evidence is UK is behind the rest of Europe

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/04/uk-behind-most-european-states-in-tackling-coronavirus-says-agency

What lies would they be?

Everything you post is riddled with falsehood.

But you still won't answer the question - you just go off on another tangent

I've no intention of living in a box, in fact I've never done so much gardening these past weeks.

I think you're the one living in a box at present, with somewhat limited facilities

Guest pelmetman
globebuster - 2020-05-05 9:23 AM

John52 - 2020-05-05 7:44 AM

Not that it bothers me

What lies would they be?

Everything you post is riddled with falsehood.

But you still won't answer the question - you just go off on another tangent

I've no intention of living in a box, in fact I've never done so much gardening these past weeks.

I think you're the one living in a box at present, with somewhat limited facilities

Living in a box whilst leaving his house empty yet again for months ;-) ........

It's only a matter of time before he starts on his other hobby horse .....the homeless :D ........

John/Peter/James has never had a problem with hypocrisy *-) ........

In all seriousness when someone posts 'They are not welcome in Devon & Cornwall' I'm genuinely shocked by their arrogance. 8-)

Do you think you own Devon & Cornwall and have the right to say who is welcome here and who isn't?

Archived