Opposition to lifting lockdown

John52

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-05 9:31 AM

In all seriousness when someone posts 'They are not welcome in Devon & Cornwall' I'm genuinely shocked by their arrogance. 8-)

Do you think you own Devon & Cornwall and have the right to say who is welcome here and who isn't?

I think everyone on here is shocked by YOUR ARROGANCE that you don't think lockdown applies to you *-) ........

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media seem to be generating a fuss about healthy over-70s being resentful and feeling victimised by being ordered to stay at home.

The family etc I've been talking to aren't champing at the bit to get out at all, we're just coping with it and prepared to continue doing that as long as we're required.

Guest pelmetman
StuartO - 2020-05-05 9:54 AM

The media seem to be generating a fuss about healthy over-70s being resentful and feeling victimised by being ordered to stay at home.

The family etc I've been talking to aren't champing at the bit to get out at all, we're just coping with it and prepared to continue doing that as long as we're required.

Ditto B-) .........

I never thought looking forward to the tips reopening would be the highlight of my month 8-) ........

It's a funny old world (lol) .......

StuartO - 2020-05-05 9:54 AM

The family etc I've been talking to aren't champing at the bit to get out at all,

I'm not surprised.

The consensus is the Government missed the chance to stop it at the borders they have 'taken back control of'

Then locked down too late

So its going to take more than BoJo saying everything is fine,

whilst pretending he has done 100,000 tests,

To persuade people to stop claiming their free money and go back to work :-S

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/05/coronavirus-britons-scared-outside-boris-johnson

pelmetman - 2020-05-05 9:33 AM

In all seriousness when someone posts 'They are not welcome in Devon & Cornwall' I'm genuinely shocked by their arrogance. 8-)

Do you think you own Devon & Cornwall and have the right to say who is welcome here and who isn't?

I think everyone on here is shocked by YOUR ARROGANCE that you don't think lockdown applies to you *-) ........

Of course the lockdown applies to me.

If it applies to everyone else, and BoJo and the Duke of Cornwall weren't breaching it when they took the virus to their second homes, then I certainly am not breaching it either :-D

Well I'm not shocked by YOUR arrogance Coco.

I don't think anyone has ever claimed they own Devon or Cornwall :-D

In these current times anyone with an ounce of respect for the rest of society would avoid unnecessary travel to ANYWHERE in the UK.

It matters not where someone lives - at the moment you should stay put.

That fact you seem to boast and gloat that you are breaking the lock-down speaks volumes of the kind of person you are.

I notice you even had the audacity the answer on Stuart O's post about whether 2020 will be a write-off!

Now that is arrogance - You've been bumming around the UK throughout the lock-down period in your van, so I really don't think you have much right to comment - apart from trying to inject some political slant into your reply, as usual.

YOUR arrogance and hypocrisy knows no bounds does it?

You even seem to imply that anyone doing the right thing during lock-down is a fool - somehow brainwashed and unable to make their own decisions.

You're breaking the law, but as you seem to be above it you don't care.

Perhaps in your absence, you should offer your main residence to a family [cooped up as you put it] in an effort to redeem your own crass actions.....it would be a nice gesture, what with you being such a kind and compassionate person.

StuartO - 2020-05-05 10:53 AM

John52 - 2020-05-05 10:34 AM ....its going to take more than BoJo saying ....

You do talk complete b*****ks sometimes, perhaps even most of the time ..... *-)

That may be so (lol)

But even I cannot imagine ever being so Arrogant as to take it on myself to say who is welcome in Scotland and who isn't. >:-)

So why do people think they can say who is welcome in Devon & Cornwall, and Who isn't?

Do they think they own Devon & Cornwall?

globebuster - 2020-05-05 11:14 AM

So what do they think gives them the right to say who is welcome here and who isn't?

Try and see it from the other side.

If someone laid claim to the local public park and tried to say who was welcome there and who isn't,

What would you say to them?

John52 - 2020-05-05 11:14 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-05 9:33 AM

Of course the lockdown applies to me.

If it applies to everyone else, and BoJo and the Duke of Cornwall weren't breaching it when they took the virus to their second homes, then I certainly am not breaching it either :-D

Feeble effort Coco -

What others do is not the point or the basis for any defence of your actions, as you well you know.

Note you conveniently missed out the [repeat offender] Scottish CMO .....again - selective memory Coco?

You're grasping at straws, and it's pathetic really.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-05 11:27 AM

I wouldn't dream of trying to tell people who was welcome in Scotland and who isn't

Probably get a Glasgow Kiss if I did :D

Yeah especially if they knew you left your gaff empty with Glasgow having a homeless problem 8-) .......

John52 - 2020-05-05 11:25 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-05 11:14 AM

So what do they think gives them the right to say who is welcome here and who isn't?

Try and see it from the other side.

If someone laid claim to the local public park and tried to say who was welcome there and who isn't,

What would you say to them?

Again, your pathetic out of context quoting....

What is it you can't grasp? - This is during the lock-down period, but as usual, your endless drivel doesn't take that into account in your reply - the usual stupid effort to deflect from your law breaking actions

John52 - 2020-05-05 11:17 AM

StuartO - 2020-05-05 10:53 AM

John52 - 2020-05-05 10:34 AM ....its going to take more than BoJo saying ....

You do talk complete b*****ks sometimes, perhaps even most of the time ..... *-)

That may be so (lol)

But even I cannot imagine ever being so Arrogant as to take it on myself to say who is welcome in Scotland and who isn't. >:-)

So why do people think they can say who is welcome in Devon & Cornwall, and Who isn't?

Do they think they own Devon & Cornwall?

Let me give you a clue LOCKDOWN - and it's not just Devon and Cornwall is it - it's nationwide.

But these are not normal times are they, in normal times I wouldn't imagine anyone would have any objection to where you or others roamed.

globebuster - 2020-05-05 11:26 AM

Note you conveniently missed out the [repeat offender] Scottish CMO .....again - selective memory Coco?

Not selective memory, just too many to quote

But since you quote her, yes she is another one who proves my point.

If what she, BoJo, and Your duke of cornwall did was legal, then what I am doing is legal too :-D

John52 - 2020-05-05 2:40 PM. If what she, BoJo, and Your duke of cornwall did was legal, then what I am doing is legal too :-D

But they all have (or had) a public role, so they weren’t completely useless. ????

StuartO - 2020-05-05 2:51 PM

John52 - 2020-05-05 2:40 PM. If what she, BoJo, and Your duke of cornwall did was legal, then what I am doing is legal too :-D

But they all have (or had) a public role, so they weren’t completely useless. ????

If they weren't completely useless, why did they catch it themselves, and above all why have we got the highest deaths in Europe when we started off in the strongest position being an island?

John52 - 2020-05-05 2:40 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-05 11:26 AM

Not selective memory, just too many to quote

But since you quote her, yes she is another one who proves my point.

If what she, BoJo, and Your duke of cornwall did was legal, then what I am doing is legal too :-D

Truly Pathetic reply - and your usual selective editing of a post.

What others do is not the basis of how the rest of society should act - you really are exceptionally gormless Coco.

John52 - 2020-05-05 2:58 PM

If they weren't completely useless, why did they catch it themselves, and above all why have we got the highest deaths in Europe when we started off in the strongest position being an island?

Have you ever considered [doubtful] that there could be other factors contributing to the death rate.....

Lets say for example- You, and potentially others like you -

Those who have disregarded the whole ethos of the lockdown by their selfish actions.

You call for particular attention, as your's is not just a sneaky day trip out, but a full blown excursion around the UK for weeks on end.

So BoJo [as you like to call him] and Charles may have gone to another single address - but you are all over the place.

Do you not see that your mindless wandering has a much greater potential threat?

I look forward to the selective reply - which I am sure will come in the usual irrational, deranged fashion that you have built your reputation on :-D :-D :-D :-D

John52 - 2020-05-05 4:35 PM

Its legal because I am a 'key worker' like Nigel Farage,

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Farage-breaches-lockdown/55089/#M646098

gathering information to post on here :D

I've noticed that when you are on the back foot, you'll make a feeble attempt to add some humour - and frankly, you're rubbish at that too.

You are not even worthy of the name Coco it seems......

Now if you had mentioned Plumbers Mait that would have made me laugh :-D :-D :-D :-D

globebuster - 2020-05-05 4:50 PM

Have you ever considered [doubtful] that there could be other factors contributing to the death rate.....

Those who have disregarded the whole ethos of the lockdown by their selfish actions.

You call for particular attention, as your's is not just a sneaky day trip out, but a full blown excursion around the UK for weeks on end.

So BoJo [as you like to call him] and Charles may have gone to another single address - but you are all over the place.

Do you not see that your mindless wandering has a much greater potential threat?

I look forward to the selective reply - which I am sure will come in the usual irrational, deranged fashion that you have built your reputation on :-D :-D :-D :-D

*-)

It comes back to the same very simple question you can't answer

How do you think I am spreading the virus *-)

globebuster - 2020-05-05 4:57 PM

John52 - 2020-05-05 4:35 PM

Its legal because I am a 'key worker' like Nigel Farage,

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Farage-breaches-lockdown/55089/#M646098

gathering information to post on here :D

I've noticed that when you are on the back foot, you'll make a feeble attempt to add some humour - and frankly, you're rubbish at that too.

You are not even worthy of the name Coco it seems......

Now if you had mentioned Plumbers Mait that would have made me laugh :-D :-D :-D :-D

It wasn't supposed to be funny

If its legal for Farage, why do you think its not legal for me

John52 - 2020-05-05 6:50 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-05 4:50 PM

*-)

It comes back to the same very simple question you can't answer

How do you think I am spreading the virus *-)

Did I ever say you were?

Archived