Opposition to lifting lockdown

John52

John52 - 2020-05-05 6:51 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-05 4:57 PM

John52 - 2020-05-05 4:35 PM

Its legal because I am a 'key worker' like Nigel Farage,

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Farage-breaches-lockdown/55089/#M646098

gathering information to post on here :D

I've noticed that when you are on the back foot, you'll make a feeble attempt to add some humour - and frankly, you're rubbish at that too.

You are not even worthy of the name Coco it seems......

Now if you had mentioned Plumbers Mait that would have made me laugh :-D :-D :-D :-D

It wasn't supposed to be funny

If its legal for Farage, why do you think its not legal for me

Then why the smiley?

Who said it was legal for Farage or anyone else - You have answered the question I guess, in a round about way - So you do consider yourself above the law.

Because someone else breaks a law, and you do the same doesn't mean your actions are lawful?

You really are a deluded knob

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-05-05 7:12 PM

So you can't say how I am spreading the virus, because I am not

Here is how the virus spreads

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/05/boris-johnson-boasted-of-shaking-hands-on-day-sage-warned-not-to

How can they refuse to shake hands with the Prime Minister and keep their careers

You have no idea if you're spreading it or potentially catching it - at best that statement is naive, and at worst it could only come from someone with limited brain capacity - or to put it another way - a dumb fool.

Still, with your magic woolly hat, you must be invincible......

Don't be brainwashed by your favourite comic - and why can't you resist bringing politics into every conversation.

globebuster - 2020-05-05 8:18 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/05/boris-johnson-boasted-of-shaking-hands-on-day-sage-warned-not-to

How can they refuse to shake hands with the Prime Minister and keep their careers

You have no idea if you're spreading it or potentially catching it - at best that statement is naive, and at worst it could only come from someone with limited brain capacity - or to put it another way - a dumb fool.

Don't be brainwashed by your favourite comic - and why can't you resist bringing politics into every conversation.

Yes I do, because I am not going round like BoJo shaking hands with all and sundry (who can hardly refuse to shake hands with the PM)

I am self isolating

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-05 10:19 PM

Yes I do, because I am not going round like BoJo shaking hands with all and sundry (who can hardly refuse to shake hands with the PM)

I am self isolating

Except when your preaching your communist claptrap to anyone who can stand the pong (lol) ..........

John52 - 2020-05-05 10:19 PM

I am self isolating

What a pathetic and naive answer that is Coco.

You simply don't know that, nor do you know if or when you might contract it - but that's not the only issue here is it

Because someone else flouts the law it has no bearing on your Law Breaking activity.

That is no basis for your defence, as well you know.

You have disregarded the advice of the government, WHO and every other nation, world-wide.

No matter how you try to justify it, you're a law breaker plain and simple.

However minor you perceive your actions to be, you have committed a crime - I would imagine your toilet habits teeter on the edge too.

You obviously have little regard for the rest of society - and seem to consider anyone complying to lock-down as some kind of fool.

Has anyone on this forum supported your mindless activity?

If you're still in the South West, I think your days of freedom are numbered - the net is closing in.....and it ain't Dads Army.

globebuster - 2020-05-06 9:45 PM

However minor you perceive your actions to be, you have committed a crime - I would imagine your toilet habits teeter on the edge too.

Have you given up saying no one else has done the same?

Oh and..

How can they sell these if they are not legal https://www.andescamping.co.uk/99363-andes-portable-toilet-with-10-bags.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw17n1BRDEARIsAFDHFewo_EVKRgHtygA2N4585muAiqiDAEZzHcHV1T_AemDfIzL6DZ2y_KIaAiC8EALw_wcB#174=&175=&178=&182=

John52 - 2020-05-06 10:32 PM

I'll try again

It comes back to the same very simple question you can't answer

How do you think I am spreading the virus

What's that got to do with you breaking the law?

Your squirming, avoiding tactics don't work.

Show me where anyone has supported your lock-down wanderings on here - quite the opposite if I recall.

You have no defence for your actions, just pathetic deflections

John52 - 2020-05-06 10:29 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-06 9:45 PM

Have you given up saying no one else has done the same?

Oh and..

How can they sell these if they are not legal https://www.andescamping.co.uk/99363-andes-portable-toilet-with-10-bags.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw17n1BRDEARIsAFDHFewo_EVKRgHtygA2N4585muAiqiDAEZzHcHV1T_AemDfIzL6DZ2y_KIaAiC8EALw_wcB#174=&175=&178=&182=

Usual selective reply I see - at least you're consistent. Now try and answer ALL the points I raised in that particular post......I won't hold my breath :-D :-D :-D

globebuster - 2020-05-06 10:45 PM

I'll try again

Show me where anyone has supported your lock-down wanderings on here - quite the opposite if I recall.

So you can't say how I am spreading the virus.

you have given up on your assertion I am the only one to have used a camping toilet (which you would only have had to google)

And you can't say how I am breaking the law either

Got nothing left have you?

So try a few others

Just google self isolating in camper van / motorhome, see how many there are , and tell us how they are breaking the law

here is a few more to get you wound up ;-)

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-dad-self-isolated-18008395

one in St Austell https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-51960646 :-D

youll like this one ;-)

Going walking in the wilds? Park the campervan at the start of the route the day before and get some peaceful sleep, far from towns and cities. Get up at first light to get going before everyone else. You could even be up a mountain and back before most people are up and about. But if you do meet anyone just keep 6ft (2m) apart to stay safe from any potential coronavirus infection. Most people won’t be climbing the hills and mountains unless they’re fit and well. When you get back to the camper, wash your hands, eat, sleep, repeat

https://www.sussexcampervans.com/coronavirus

John52 - 2020-05-06 11:09 PM

I'll try again

you have given up on your assertion I am the only one to have used a camping toilet (which you would only have had to google)

Dear Coco, I would imagine I've already got more than you could ever dream of

So try a few others

Just google self isolating in camper van / motorhome, see how many there are , and tell us how they are breaking the law

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-dad-self-isolated-18008395

youll like this one ;-)

Going walking in the wilds? Park the campervan at the start of the route the day before and get some peaceful sleep, far from towns and cities. Get up at first light to get going before everyone else. You could even be up a mountain and back before most people are up and about. But if you do meet anyone just keep 6ft (2m) apart to stay safe from any potential coronavirus infection. Most people won’t be climbing the hills and mountains unless they’re fit and well. When you get back to the camper, wash your hands, eat, sleep, repeat

Carry on deflecting...

You either have an enormous ego - or an inferiority complex

Do you actually believe you wind me up.... or that 'I've got nothing left' - you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself - what a planktor!

Now just see if you can answer those questions I posed earlier, instead of grasping at straws to defend your actions.

Let's see how you get on...... :-D :-D

globebuster - 2020-05-06 11:45 PM

Now just see if you can answer those questions I posed earlier, instead of grasping at straws to defend your actions.

Let's see how you get on...... :-D :-D

What questions?

You haven't said how I am supposed to be spreading the virus

Or what law you think I am breaking

I believe I am at home - motorHome - like everyone else self isolating in a motorhome because a motorhome is a very effective place to self isolate in.

Your obsession with whether a motorhome is legally home is becoming irrelevant anyway because BoJo's 'Stay Home' slogan is about to be ditched.

Chair of the Conservative backbench 1922 committee, Graham Brady, has called for the lifting of “arbitrary rules and limitations on freedom as quickly as possible” and suggested the public had been “a little too willing to stay at home”. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/06/picnics-and-sunbathing-on-cards-as-pm-expected-to-allow-more-time-outside

Now will you answer my questions *-)

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-05-07 7:20 AM

Instead of you all slagging each other off...are you doing the c-19 tracker app by Kings College Hospital.

If not ..Why not.

The Loser brigade on here wont ;-) .......

Because Cummings mate made it >:-) ........

Sad bitter Losers that they are *-) .......

I'll try again

So try a few others

youll like this one ;-)

John. You cannot compare those two stories with your situation. The first bloke thought he had the virus which he think he picked up in Africa so he self isolated in his camper in a field just 300 metres from his house to protect his young daughter. Thats a pretty selfless act actually. He wasnt on a jolly to the other end of the country.

The second two are full timers and by the sound of it had no choice. They may it says have to move in with their parents. You on the other hand have a home but "choose" to go on holiday to the other end of the country and it seems even "popped" into the Dales for good measure. (lucky you weren't shot).

If I were you I would have just kept quiet about it if you wanted to flout the rules. Nobody is supporting you in this, you just lost all respect really for someone who's opinions I often agreed with. your out of order on this one.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 10:19 AM

for someone who's opinions I often agreed with. your out of order on this one.

Yet you claimed to have been a Tory? 8-) ........ (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I'll try again

So try a few others

youll like this one ;-)

Dearest John I fear you are now well and truly flummoxed.

Did you actually ever read the links you post?

Or are these the best you can come up with in desperation?

You've just made yourself look even more foolish - if that were possible.

First guy in Wales self-isolates of 14 days - because he has mild symptoms - 300 yards from his house!

Are you 300 yards from your house?

The other couple are long-terming in Europe, and decide to come home, and being responsible people decide to self-isolate for 14 days, but do concede that they will probably move in with parents!

Please note - self isolation, 14 days duration.

You keep banging on about you self-isolating - why do you need to do that?

Have you got symptoms? If not you should have Stayed at Home.

If this is the level of your research capabilities, on the vast myriad subjects you splatter across this forum I can only conclude that you do indeed talk utter bo**cks 24/7.

I think I'll draw a line under this now - it's you who have 'nothing left' to defend or justify your selfish, thoughtless law breaking actions.

I mean, why would you heed the advice of the government or WHO, or every nation across the world.

I'll try again

So try a few others

youll like this one ;-)

John. You cannot compare those two stories with your situation. The first bloke thought he had the virus which he think he picked up in Africa so he self isolated in his camper in a field just 300 metres from his house to protect his young daughter. Thats a pretty selfless act actually. He wasnt on a jolly to the other end of the country.

The second two are full timers and by the sound of it had no choice. They may it says have to move in with their parents. You on the other hand have a home but "choose" to go on holiday to the other end of the country and it seems even "popped" into the Dales for good measure. (lucky you weren't shot).

If I were you I would have just kept quiet about it if you wanted to flout the rules. Nobody is supporting you in this, you just lost all respect really for someone who's opinions I often agreed with. your out of order on this one.

Well its a pleasant change to get a sensible reply on this forum, Thank You.

But the fact remains I am actually doing the same as many others, and no more a risk of spreading the virus than someone in a bricks and mortar building - less risk really as they are more crowded. The only risk is when I go out for exercise and essential shopping, the same as everyone else.

And I don't think I am breaking the law - if BoJo and the Duke of Cornwall weren't breaking the law when they took the virus to their second homes and all the servants who have to clean up after them, then there is no doubt I am not breaking the law.

I am certainly far less of a risk than either of them.

It just needs to apply a little common sense - something which I have found far more plentiful in people I have spoken to, than I have on this forum. :-S

John52 - 2020-05-07 11:12 AM .... I don't think I am breaking the law - if BoJo and the Duke of Cornwall weren't breaking the law when they took the virus to their second homes and all the servants who have to clean up after them, then there is no doubt I am not breaking the law. I am certainly far less of a risk than either of them. It just needs to apply a little common sense - something which I have found far more plentiful in people I have spoken to, than I have on this forum. :-S

It's no use citing other people's misdemeanours because two wrongs never make a right. You are very clearly breaking the lockdown rules because you are wandering the Country in your motorhome instead of staying at home. It will always be possible for someone to rationalise their own interpretation of the rules and it is typical of you that you do this rather than conform, like most other people have been doing. You're not even persuaded by the fact that everyone else on her says you are breaking the rules. Pretty obviously that casts you as the arrogant, do-what-you-like individual who you are.

John52 - 2020-05-07 11:12 AM

I'll try again

So try a few others

youll like this one ;-)

Well its a pleasant change to get a sensible reply on this forum, Thank You.

But the fact remains I am actually doing the same as many others, and no more a risk of spreading the virus than someone in a bricks and mortar building - less risk really as they are more crowded. The only risk is when I go out for exercise and essential shopping, the same as everyone else.

And I don't think I am breaking the law - if BoJo and the Duke of Cornwall weren't breaking the law when they took the virus to their second homes and all the servants who have to clean up after them, then there is no doubt I am not breaking the law.

I am certainly far less of a risk than either of them.

It just needs to apply a little common sense - something which I have found far more plentiful in people I have spoken to, than I have on this forum. :-S

Again, you use the same line of defence, and again I'll say - because someone else flouts the law that is no defence for you doing the same.

Where would we be if we all used that excuse? You know that is a ridiculous statement.

Sometimes it's okay to admit when you're wrong Coco - it's not always a bad thing, You're just digging a deeper and deeper hole

and showing a complete disregard for global advice - I think it reflects badly on you, and shows you to be a person, unwilling or unable to respect the society you live in - or indeed the law.

pelmetman - 2020-05-07 8:20 AM

jumpstart - 2020-05-07 7:20 AM

Instead of you all slagging each other off...are you doing the c-19 tracker app by Kings College Hospital.

If not ..Why not.

The Loser brigade on here wont ;-) .......

Because Cummings mate made it >:-) ........

Sad bitter Losers that they are *-) .......

You haven’t looked at it have you. Its got nothing to do with Cummings,nothing to do with the government ,

It is in association with a London Hospital. As you all profess to want to help the NHS there’s no reaso not to do it. Is there?

The important thing is that I am no risk to anyone.

All this is down to a technicality of whether I MIGHT be breaking a law made by liars and cheats who clearly think themselves above it.

We should all obey the law within reason because most of them are sensible.

But it doesn't do to become obsessed with it.

You couldn't run much of a business without breaking some law or other - certainly not a road haulage business.

And the freedoms we enjoy today, like the right to vote, were won by breaking the law

Archived