Opposition to lifting lockdown

John52

globebuster - 2020-05-08 3:20 PM

John52 - 2020-05-08 11:57 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-07 6:49 PM

But you don't need bloody to self isolate - unless you have the virus or symptoms -

You need to go back and start from the beginning to learn the basics first.

You can have the virus with no symptoms

And since BoJo has been scammed into buying 3 million fake testing kits (which his pooper scoopers are still trying to get us a refund on) we have no way of knowing we haven't got it.

So we do need to self isolate, which I am doing.

'You can have the virus and no symptoms' - your words

Then you ask me to prove how YOU might have got the virus, or if you're spreading it.............................you might like to mull that over you selfish, arrogant fool.

Seems I can add Contradictory to Flippant, Arrogant, and Selfish Law Breaker.

You're not self-isolating - you're bumming around the UK without a care, an insult to every forum member, and society as a whole.

You should be banned from this forum Coco

Well if I strip out the invective from that diatribe there is nothing left, so I don't know what you are trying to say.

Are you under the delusion that one can only self isolate in a bricks and mortar building?

PS: As you can't say how you think I am spreading the virus, could you at least enlighten me as to what law you think I am breaking *-)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you getting water and shopping from John?

I generally find in the Mh you need to find water every few days which of course means coming into contact with facilities used by others. Shopping you have to do more frequent than at home generally which of course means coming into contact with others more frequently. A lot of rural shops have suffered with supplies. Our local Morrisons was crap at the best of times but since this started its been a lot worse (I gather). Now if there were a hundred isolating motorhomers in the car park and surrounding villages they would also be taking supplies from locals.

At home, there is really no need to do any of this so less risk.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 4:23 PM

I generally find in the Mh you need to find water every few days which of course means coming into contact with facilities used by others. Shopping you have to do more frequent than at home generally which of course means coming into contact with others more frequently. A lot of rural shops have suffered with supplies. Our local Morrisons was crap at the best of times but since this started its been a lot worse (I gather). Now if there were a hundred isolating motorhomers in the car park and surrounding villages they would also be taking supplies from locals.

It's worth taking a look at some van life UK clips on YT. People living full time in converted vans have uploaded their experiences during lockdown; https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=van+life+uk+lockdown

Not that easy in UK when life is 'normal' and would not be my choice....certainly not in UK anyway as it's far from mh friendly neither is it toward wildcampers.

Getting water from public taps - I sit in my armchair looking out the side door, a few people stop to chat and we shares info on where they are etc

Getting my shopping the same way as everyone else, except I haven't been panic buying creating shortages - the amount I buy isn't going to make any difference

John52 - 2020-05-08 5:47 PM

Getting water from public taps - I sit in my armchair looking out the side door, a few people stop to chat and we shares info on where they are etc

Getting my shopping the same way as everyone else, except I haven't been panic buying creating shortages - the amount I buy isn't going to make any difference

Right, so if you were at home you wouldnt be needing to share taps and you dont need to leave the house for shopping. Pretty much all of it can be delivered. If you get the last bog roll in the shop and poor old "local" Mrs Brown who has struggled to get there on her mobility scooter misses out then you kind of have created a local shortage. As I said, if everyone sees what your up to and does the same then there really will be a problem. Thankfully it seems nobody supports your action.

John52 - 2020-05-08 3:41 PM

But you don't need bloody to self isolate - unless you have the virus or symptoms -

And since BoJo has been scammed into buying 3 million fake testing kits (which his pooper scoopers are still trying to get us a refund on) we have no way of knowing we haven't got it.

Then you ask me to prove how YOU might have got the virus, or if you're spreading it.............................you might like to mull that over you selfish, arrogant fool.

You're not self-isolating - you're bumming around the UK without a care, an insult to every forum member, and society as a whole.

Well if I strip out the invective from that diatribe there is nothing left, so I don't know what you are trying to say.

Are you under the delusion that one can only self isolate in a bricks and mortar building?

PS: As you can't say how you think I am spreading the virus, could you at least enlighten me as to what law you think I am breaking *-)

Blimey you're hard work - I'll try again.

I'll repeat it for you - You said - 'you can have the virus and no symptoms' your words.

So how do you know whether you carry it or not? So, you could be a potential carrier.

It's not about self-isolating is it, you don't need to - unless you have symptoms or the virus you should Stay at Home.

Which of course you should do even if you do have the virus! Now do you understand.

No need to be holidaying around the West Country is there.

You go against the whole ethos of doing the right thing for society as a whole - you even disregard global advice.

You've shown yourself to be a truly selfish and thoughtless individual.

You have no credibility left - No one supports your crass actions - but you can't stop trying to justify them and it's pointless you trying.

At least admit defeat on the subject gracefully, I don't think anyone on this forum wants to here any more on the subject.

You're wrong, no two ways about it - and I think it's time you went home now

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 5:55 PM

if everyone sees what your up to and does the same

They won't because most haven't got the balls. But if they did I would move on somewhere else where its not so busy. Which I always do if the supermarket looks busy. I move on to another that isn't. So its safer than the busier ones near my house.

Thankfully it seems nobody supports your action.

Only if you think this crazy forum represents everybody (lol)

globebuster - 2020-05-08 8:46 PM

John52 - 2020-05-08 3:41 PM

I'll repeat it for you - You said - 'you can have the virus and no symptoms' your words.

So how do you know whether you carry it or not? So, you could be a potential carrier.

It's not about self-isolating is it, you don't need to - unless you have symptoms or the virus you should Stay at Home.

Which of course you should do even if you do have the virus! Now do you understand.

No need to be holidaying around the West Country is there.

You go against the whole ethos of doing the right thing for society as a whole - you even disregard global advice.

You've shown yourself to be a truly selfish and thoughtless individual.

You have no credibility left - No one supports your crass actions - but you can't stop trying to justify them and it's pointless you trying.

At least admit defeat on the subject gracefully, I don't think anyone on this forum wants to here any more on the subject.

You're wrong, no two ways about it - and I think it's time you went home now

I'll repeat it for you

I am home - motor-Home

You accuse me of breaking the law

So you would be able to say what law I am breaking

if you knew what you were talking about

If you get the last bog roll in the shop and poor old "local" Mrs Brown who has struggled to get there on her mobility scooter misses out then you kind of have created a local shortage. .

I wouldn't because I can move on to a supermarket thats less busy and better stocked :-D

John52 - 2020-05-08 9:55 PM

if everyone sees what your up to and does the same

They won't because most haven't got the balls. But if they did I would move on somewhere else where its not so busy. Which I always do if the supermarket looks busy. I move on to another that isn't. So its safer than the busier ones near my house.

Thankfully it seems nobody supports your action.

Only if you think this crazy forum represents everybody (lol)

Its not a case of "having the balls". Its a case of doing whats right. Personally knowing how rural people feel about it there is no way on earth I would consider it as I seriously wouldnt want to pish people off or put them and myself at risk. It wouldnt matter if you moved on if others turned up and then even more turned up, you would all still be contributing to the problem, using the same public taps and services and taking up the same supplies.

Its not just this forum though is it? The Wildies was the same. As I said many thought about it but quickly either headed home or changed their minds once they realised it was a bad idea and against the rules. None motorhomers are certainly not in favour of it either. As Ive mentioned its been discussed on a few rural groups I am a member of and without doubt visitors are simply not welcome and as for motorhomers! As said, you have been lucky I reckon so far not to have had some grief or worse.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-08 5:02 PM

It's worth taking a look at some van life UK clips on YT. People living full time in converted vans have uploaded their experiences during lockdown; https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=van+life+uk+lockdown

Not that easy in UK when life is 'normal' and would not be my choice....certainly not in UK anyway as it's far from mh friendly neither is it toward wildcampers.

Interesting to see how some do it.

But I wouldn't park in those sort of places or stay as long.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 10:04 PM

without doubt visitors are simply not welcome .

Now this is what seriously pisses me off

People so arrogant they think they own the county and can say who is welcome and who isn't

I wouldn't dream of being so arrogant as to say who is welcome in Scotland and who isn't

Probably be treated to a Glasgow kiss if I did :D

Somebody should stand up to bullies like them >:-)

And If I piss them off thats fine by me :-D

John52 - 2020-05-08 10:11 PM

People so arrogant they think they own the county and can say who is welcome and who isn't

I wouldn't dream of being so arrogant as to say who is welcome in Scotland and who isn't

Why do you persist, with your futile feeble excuses for breaking the law.

I can only assume the 52 relates to your IQ?

In NORMAL times I doubt anyone would object to anybody going anywhere - I have made that point before

But these are not normal times are they - it's your arrogance that is the point here - not anyone else's.

You even seem to know more than WHO in the subject

There is no bullying going on just people trying their best for the rest of society - something you fail to grasp.

Devon and Cornwall police have made it very clear that they don't want any visitors this weekend or any other time during lockdown come to that.

I think the final line of your reply to Barry speaks volumes with regard to the perceived superiority and arrogance you seem to possess.and your total disregard for anyone else.

I live here, but have kept away from my family and grandson, even my 94 year old father (who fought for spinless fools like you) has managed it - of course that puts me down as brainwashed in your pathetic warped view I would imagine.

What a complete and utter disgrace you are.

Perhaps we'll get to meet one day, I'd look forward to that.

I might spend the rest of the weekend looking for a white 2007 Ducato, I would imagine the smell of human excrement and plumbers mait oozing from all your fittings will help >:-(

Frankly, you're not even worth the stuff you tie up in a bag and dump in the bin Coco.

Dont quite understand the need for foul gutter language

globebuster - 2020-05-08 11:31 PM

Why do you persist, with your futile feeble excuses for breaking the law.

I can only assume the 52 relates to your IQ?

In NORMAL times I doubt anyone would object to anybody going anywhere - I have made that point before

But these are not normal times are they - it's your arrogance that is the point here - not anyone else's.

You even seem to know more than WHO in the subject

There is no bullying going on just people trying their best for the rest of society - something you fail to grasp.

Devon and Cornwall police have made it very clear that they don't want any visitors this weekend or any other time during lockdown come to that.

I think the final line of your reply to Barry speaks volumes with regard to the perceived superiority and arrogance you seem to possess.and your total disregard for anyone else.

I live here, but have kept away from my family and grandson, even my 94 year old father (who fought for spinless fools like you) has managed it - of course that puts me down as brainwashed in your pathetic warped view I would imagine.

What a complete and utter disgrace you are.

Perhaps we'll get to meet one day, I'd look forward to that.

I might spend the rest of the weekend looking for a white 2007 Ducato, I would imagine the smell of human excrement and plumbers mait oozing from all your fittings will help >:-(

Frankly, you're not even worth the stuff you tie up in a bag and dump in the bin Coco.

Well I have combed through that diatribe of invective, and still can't see what law you think I am breaking.

Or how you think living in a motorhome carries more risk of spreading the virus than living in a bricks and mortar building

Think about what you want to say, and then try and put it into a coherent form that can be understood

you say'

"In NORMAL times I doubt anyone would object to anybody going anywhere"

I doubted anyone with any conception of motorhomes could believe that

We all know there are 'hoteliers' etc who try to obstruct us from bringing our own beds so we are forced to sleep in their grotty beds, and pay them dearly for it. But they can't say that so they look for any other excuse to obstruct motorhomes.

Some of us can also see through the sleazy local politicians who pander to such selfish local nimbys for their votes.

I imagine less visitors would give the police less work to do as well - particularly as their snitch line is 'inundated' with calls from people saying things like their neighbour has been out for a run more than once in a day. (You've got some nice people haven't you *-) )

The police originally said we couldn't drive to take exercise, put up notices threatening to fine people in places like the Millenium walk car park in Hayle, then backtracked when it was pointed out to them it wasn't illegal, and it was the safest way for many to take their daily exercise.

But at least the police recognise self isolating in a motorHome is not illegal, which you seem unable to grasp.

- even though, after being repeatedly asked, you STILL can't say what law it is breaking

all you can do it spew out another load of incoherent invective. :-S

(edited to try and spell it out more simply)

I might spend the rest of the weekend looking for a white 2007 Ducato, I would imagine the smell of human excrement

So you are going to break the lockdown law?

Oh and why would you imagine that waste sealed in airtight bags, in an airtight container, would smell at all?

- let alone more than if it was loose in a conventional vented motorhome waste tank?

Or do you actually have enough intelligence to realise that it doesn't,

and are just inventing things to complain about?

John52 - 2020-05-09 7:43 AM

I might spend the rest of the weekend looking for a white 2007 Ducato, I would imagine the smell of human excrement

So you are going to break the lockdown law?

Oh and why would you imagine that waste sealed in airtight bags, in an airtight container, would smell at all?

- let alone more than if it was loose in a conventional vented motorhome waste tank?

Or do you actually have enough intelligence to realise that it doesn't,

and are just inventing things to complain about?

How does that work for your pee ... Airtight bag full of pee put in a public bin cant work well

QUOTE]Birdbrain - 2020-05-09 9:01 AM

How does that work for your pee ... Airtight bag full of pee put in a public bin cant work well

I've already told you, more than once, on this thread alone

How many more times do I have to say it

John52 - 2020-05-04 8:06 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 8:52 PM

John52 - 2020-05-03 8:50 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 6:06 PM

I can only guess you're high on the fumes of your own bagged up sh*te 8-) .......

With apologies to anyone with a brain cell for stating the obvious again, it doesn't produce fumes when its in airtight bags.

Unlike when its slopping around loose, or leaking out of a tank.

Your obsession with my toilet is likely to come back on you

You are more likely to be high on Covid 19 if you are sharing a toilet.

Think about it (if possible)

My method is safer than any other.

Ive asked you before but you didn't answer ... How do you bag up pee ???

I don't 'bag up pee'

And I did answer,

But I seem to have to tell you things many times, and they still don't sink in

I pee in a wide necked (fabric conditioner) bottle

and pour it where it helps things grow

I wouldn't empty a caravan toilet into a garden

But a small amount of pee here and there does good

What better way to recycle it?

How many more times do I have to say it *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-09 9:06 AM

I can only guess you're high on the fumes of your own bagged up sh*te 8-) .......

With apologies to anyone with a brain cell for stating the obvious again, it doesn't produce fumes when its in airtight bags.

I don't 'bag up pee'

And I did answer,

Anyone who has walked past wild campers vans, will be familier with the stench of piss coming from the nearby undergrowth *-) ............

John52 - 2020-05-09 9:06 AM

I don't 'bag up pee'

And I did answer,

Do remember its you who thought the forum needed to know your toilet habits ... Im amazed you can separate a poo from a pee when you go for a poo ... I personally cant help but have a pee when I have a poo , doubt if you can either so you must have slushy poo bags going into public bins and probably busting with inevitable stench and hygiene problems or do tell how you overcome that problem

pelmetman - 2020-05-09 9:09 AM

Anyone who has walked past wild campers vans, will be familier with the stench of piss coming from the nearby undergrowth *-) ............

I imagine it does when groups of them stay in one place for months on end.

But thats not my idea of motorhoming.

I like to move around, rarely staying in the same place more than one consecutive night.

Whats the point if you are going to stay in one place?

If I wanted to stay in one place I wouldn't leave Glasgow.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-09 9:11 AM

Do remember its you who thought the forum needed to know your toilet habits ... Im amazed you can separate a poo from a pee when you go for a poo ... I personally cant help but have a pee when I have a poo , doubt if you can either so you must have slushy poo bags going into public bins and probably busting with inevitable stench and hygiene problems or do tell how you overcome that problem

Nope - I only mention them when I am asked about them - probably more times by you than everyone else on the forum put together - including several times on this thread alone. FFS!!!

I try to give helpful advice about awkward problems like that - and you can see where it gets me.

Then you want me to tell you where I get water *-)

You're just coming across like a bitter old man that just wants to prove a point now. Most people up here would either turn a blind eye to wild campers or welcome them in normal times. These are not normal times. People are frightened. There are a lot of elderly and vulnerable people in these areas, likely the same where you are choosing to flout the rules. Bullies? FFS! They just want to stay alive and not have people like you putting them at risk and taking up resources, using their water taps or sh1tting in their bins.

Its like its been a quest for you, just to piss people off who live in a nicer, safer area than you do. Its not a good look John. Bitterness.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-09 10:10 AM

You're just coming across like a bitter old man that just wants to prove a point now. Most people up here would either turn a blind eye to wild campers or welcome them in normal times. These are not normal times. People are frightened. There are a lot of elderly and vulnerable people in these areas, likely the same where you are choosing to flout the rules. Bullies? FFS! They just want to stay alive and not have people like you putting them at risk and taking up resources, using their water taps or sh1tting in their bins.

Its like its been a quest for you, just to piss people off who live in a nicer, safer area than you do. Its not a good look John. Bitterness.

What is missing from your post is how I am supposed to be putting anyone at risk - any more than someone in a bricks and mortar house.

All we have got so far is the virus might be transmitted from us both touching a public water tap if neither of us were wiping the tap or washing our hands *-)

why would these elderly residents even be using public water taps anyway?

Oh and I know nothing about anyone 'sh1tting in their bins'

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-09 10:10 AM

Looks like Billy No Mates only has Bullet left :D .........

Perhaps they should set up a commune? ;-) ........

Is two enough to qualify as a commune? :-S ........

Archived