Opposition to lifting lockdown

John52

John52 - 2020-05-09 10:30 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-09 10:10 AM

You're just coming across like a bitter old man that just wants to prove a point now. Most people up here would either turn a blind eye to wild campers or welcome them in normal times. These are not normal times. People are frightened. There are a lot of elderly and vulnerable people in these areas, likely the same where you are choosing to flout the rules. Bullies? FFS! They just want to stay alive and not have people like you putting them at risk and taking up resources, using their water taps or sh1tting in their bins.

Its like its been a quest for you, just to piss people off who live in a nicer, safer area than you do. Its not a good look John. Bitterness.

What is missing from your post is how I am supposed to be putting anyone at risk - any more than someone in a bricks and mortar house.

All we have got so far is the virus might be transmitted from us both touching a public water tap if neither of us were wiping the tap or washing our hands *-)

why would these elderly residents even be using public water taps anyway?

Oh and I know nothing about anyone 'sh1tting in their bins'

I explained it all before. You dont know who has touched those taps, its probably a small risk but like I said its still a risk.

You are having to do more regular shopping that you would have at home where you can simply get stuff delivered. Lets say you are unlucky enough to pick up the virus from a tap and you then take it into tescos and spread it to little old Mrs Brown who is trying to find the last bog roll or you pass it onto the cashier. Had you stayed at home, no risk of that happening. A small risk if its just you but magnified if there are a hundred or a thousand others like you flouting the rules.

Taking that aside the main issue is you seem to revel in doing this to prove a point. Why should those in remote picturesque parts of the country have something you haven't and just to piss them off I shall break the rules and live amongst them. How can it even be fun or enjoyable knowing your on the wrong side of the law (ok you could debate that) and definitely the wrong side of public opinion and that you will be pissing people off where ever you go?

I shall say no more on the subject as its just falling on deaf ears.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you an example of where I get my water :-D

I was filling my tanks at a National Parks Centre - quite a long job with big tanks and slow tap.

Park Ranger came out moaning as they had been told to economise on water.

I noticed a fundraising poster on the board of some cute animal with a caption underneath - we need your donations to support him

I said you should change the picture to one of Andy Wilson (the National Park CEO on some huge salary)

Well that really pressed his button :D

Set him off on a tirade of how he had his overtime cut, and was expected to do more work with less Park Rangers. ,

He finished up going back inside and turning the water pressure back up so I could fill my tanks faster :D

John52 - 2020-05-09 9:23 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-09 9:11 AM

Do remember its you who thought the forum needed to know your toilet habits ... Im amazed you can separate a poo from a pee when you go for a poo ... I personally cant help but have a pee when I have a poo , doubt if you can either so you must have slushy poo bags going into public bins and probably busting with inevitable stench and hygiene problems or do tell how you overcome that problem

Nope - I only mention them when I am asked about them - probably more times by you than everyone else on the forum put together - including several times on this thread alone. FFS!!!

I try to give helpful advice about awkward problems like that - and you can see where it gets me.

Then you want me to tell you where I get water *-)

Dumping bags of slushy poo and pee in public bins to spew all over I dont believe would be "helpful advice" to anyone on this forum ... Its disgusting

Birdbrain - 2020-05-09 11:59 AM

Dumping bags of slushy poo and pee in public bins to spew all over I dont believe would be "helpful advice" to anyone on this forum ... Its disgusting

I agree

Thankfully I don't know anyone who does that, except in your warped imagination.

I don't think that any of you have realised that John is a vagrant. He has no motorhome or campervan. He has a commercial vehicle wit a bed and a few other things in it. No bathroom or toilet. It will be some kind of basic 'stealth camper' as some like to refer to them to give themselves an air of respectability. There is no bricks and mortar home for John, he lives alone ... a man in a van with his pretentious manner. He is too ashamed to be honest with members.

John52 - 2020-05-09 7:26 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-08 11:31 PM

John52 - 2020-05-08 10:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 10:04 PM

without doubt visitors are simply not welcome .

Now this is what seriously pisses me off

People so arrogant they think they own the county and can say who is welcome and who isn't

I wouldn't dream of being so arrogant as to say who is welcome in Scotland and who isn't

Probably be treated to a Glasgow kiss if I did :D

Somebody should stand up to bullies like them >:-)

And If I piss them off thats fine by me :-D

Why do you persist, with your futile feeble excuses for breaking the law.

I can only assume the 52 relates to your IQ?

In NORMAL times I doubt anyone would object to anybody going anywhere - I have made that point before

But these are not normal times are they - it's your arrogance that is the point here - not anyone else's.

You even seem to know more than WHO in the subject

There is no bullying going on just people trying their best for the rest of society - something you fail to grasp.

Devon and Cornwall police have made it very clear that they don't want any visitors this weekend or any other time during lockdown come to that.

I think the final line of your reply to Barry speaks volumes with regard to the perceived superiority and arrogance you seem to possess.and your total disregard for anyone else.

I live here, but have kept away from my family and grandson, even my 94 year old father (who fought for spinless fools like you) has managed it - of course that puts me down as brainwashed in your pathetic warped view I would imagine.

What a complete and utter disgrace you are.

Perhaps we'll get to meet one day, I'd look forward to that.

I might spend the rest of the weekend looking for a white 2007 Ducato, I would imagine the smell of human excrement and plumbers mait oozing from all your fittings will help >:-(

Frankly, you're not even worth the stuff you tie up in a bag and dump in the bin Coco.

Well I have combed through that diatribe of invective, and still can't see what law you think I am breaking.

Or how you think living in a motorhome carries more risk of spreading the virus than living in a bricks and mortar building

Think about what you want to say, and then try and put it into a coherent form that can be understood

you say'

"In NORMAL times I doubt anyone would object to anybody going anywhere"

I doubted anyone with any conception of motorhomes could believe that

We all know there are 'hoteliers' etc who try to obstruct us from bringing our own beds so we are forced to sleep in their grotty beds, and pay them dearly for it. But they can't say that so they look for any other excuse to obstruct motorhomes.

Some of us can also see through the sleazy local politicians who pander to such selfish local nimbys for their votes.

I imagine less visitors would give the police less work to do as well - particularly as their snitch line is 'inundated' with calls from people saying things like their neighbour has been out for a run more than once in a day. (You've got some nice people haven't you *-) )

The police originally said we couldn't drive to take exercise, put up notices threatening to fine people in places like the Millenium walk car park in Hayle, then backtracked when it was pointed out to them it wasn't illegal, and it was the safest way for many to take their daily exercise.

But at least the police recognise self isolating in a motorHome is not illegal, which you seem unable to grasp.

- even though, after being repeatedly asked, you STILL can't say what law it is breaking

all you can do it spew out another load of incoherent invective. :-S

(edited to try and spell it out more simply)

Let me try the law breaking aspect from another angle -

If you get stopped by the police in the west country, do you think you'd be fined for unnecessary travel - seeing as you're around 550 miles from home?

Simple yes or no will do - i look forward to the usual deflective answer.

And remember you don't need to self-isolate, because you don't have the virus do you :-D

John52 - 2020-05-09 7:43 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-08 11:31 PM

I might spend the rest of the weekend looking for a white 2007 Ducato, I would imagine the smell of human excrement

So you are going to break the lockdown law?

Oh and why would you imagine that waste sealed in airtight bags, in an airtight container, would smell at all?

- let alone more than if it was loose in a conventional vented motorhome waste tank?

Or do you actually have enough intelligence to realise that it doesn't,

and are just inventing things to complain about?

I hardly think I'd waste my time driving around looking for you - mind you, the police might be grateful for my public spirited action.

Once again you've shown your true colours on this thread, you are indeed a bitter, resentful and very sad person it seems.

globebuster - 2020-05-09 2:27 PM

, the police might be grateful for my public spirited action.

Great idea - join the queue on hold waiting in the telephone snitch line - might give us a break on here :D

I'm sure the police would be delighted to hear from you *-)

globebuster - 2020-05-09 2:21 PM

If you get stopped by the police in the west country, do you think you'd be fined for unnecessary travel - seeing as you're around 550 miles from home?

And remember you don't need to self-isolate, because you don't have the virus do you :-D

I'm at home - motor home :D

747 - 2020-05-09 1:50 PM

I don't think that any of you have realised that John is a vagrant. He has no motorhome or campervan. He has a commercial vehicle wit a bed and a few other things in it. No bathroom or toilet. It will be some kind of basic 'stealth camper' as some like to refer to them to give themselves an air of respectability. There is no bricks and mortar home for John, he lives alone ... a man in a van with his pretentious manner. He is too ashamed to be honest with members.

Ah well there you are then - no doubt about it now, its all legal isn't it :D

ps: don't tell globebuster - leave him waiting on hold in the telephone snitch line - give us a bit of peace :D

John52 - 2020-05-09 3:50 PM

I'm at home - motor home :D

Well what a surprise, you won't answer the question! - and we all know why

Your pathetic attempt at humour just makes you look even more stupid - if that were possible.

BTW - You don't have a motorhome, just a battered old van with a bucket, a bed of sorts and an armchair by the sounds of it.

Law breaker - plain and simple

John52 - 2020-05-09 3:54 PM

you don't have the virus do you :-D

no way of knowing since the 17 million testing kits BoJo wasted your money on turned out to be fake

Even more reason to be at home then

John52 - 2020-05-09 3:47 PM

Great idea - join the queue on hold waiting in the telephone snitch line - might give us a break on here :D

I think you overrate your importance Coco

globebuster - 2020-05-09 8:32 PM

John52 - 2020-05-09 3:47 PM

I think you overrate your importance Coco

Judging by your getting so wound up about my being in Cornwall :D , its YOU who overrates my importance (lol)

ps. Get back to the snitch line before BoJo ditches his 'Stay Home' slogan later today :D

John52 - 2020-05-08 5:47 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 4:23 PM

Where are you getting water and shopping from John?

Getting water from public taps - I sit on my bucket [with the Tesco bag carefully tucked under the rim] looking out the side door, a few people stop to scream, and ask WTF are you doing you crazy old man! - why don't you go home!!! I say 'please don't run away!' I need water, please tell where the nearest tap is so I can contaminate it

Getting my shopping the same way as everyone else, except I haven't been panic buying creating shortages - the amount I buy isn't going to make any difference

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-11 7:34 AM

Did you manage to get through to the snitch line before BoJo's Stay Home slogan was dropped :D

Why are you ignoring Queen Fishface's stay at home message Hypocrite? >:-) .........

John52 - 2020-05-11 7:34 AM

Did you manage to get through to the snitch line before BoJo's Stay Home slogan was dropped :D

Apologies for the late reply Coco.

I was a bit busy yesterday tending the lawns and clearing some weed from the ponds.

Then I started on the workshop, and dusted off a couple of old classic cars and charged the batteries - so I didn't get time to call.

Still won't answer the question - If you were stopped by the police in Cornwall, would you get a fine for unnecessary travel, as you appear about 500 miles from home. Simple Yes or No will do.

You're a law breaker - plain and simple.

As always, you try and lighten the mood with smileys when you know you've fcuked up, and you never answer a question that you know will put you in the wrong. Which of all your weaknesses, is the one that does you most damage.

Too late Coco - Your attention seeking has well and truly back-fired on you - any respect you thought you might have had is shot.

And a smiley or two won't redeem you.

Just a bitter, sad and lonely old man with nothing left but a big chip on your shoulder, a bucket and a bag of poo.

Archived