Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 5:07 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 2:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 2:18 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:12 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-18 3:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-18 12:00 PM

malc d - 2020-08-18 10:08 AM

StuartO - 2020-08-18 9:05 AM

Indeed yes, I fear the grade inflationwhich has given them boosted grades and presure on universities to admit them (or maybe welcome to universities because of the drop in foreign students this year) will not protect them from the risk of dropping out of university with a big personal debt, a poor or no degree then challenging competition for jobs etc etc. Sooner or later they will have to face up to the real world options and its challenges.

I hope some of them get the right sort of advice and choose wisely.

" Grade inflation " is irrelevant if there are no worthwhile jobs available.

With so many regretting going to university, I would ask them what they studied - and what jobs they were hoping to get.

:-(

There are plenty of "Well paid" jobs for those who aren't afraid of hardwork ;-) ...........

Why else do we have to rely on migrant labour to pick our veg? :-| ..........

1) That counts you out then.

2) So spongers like you can take state benefits you "didn't really need".

And knowing your liking for DM headers i'm surprised you missed today's.........then again perhaps you hadn't and just pretending it will all go away until the next debacle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8638397/Clown-Gavin-Williamson-savaged-British-press-exams-farce.html

1........Correct........I'm early retired in Brexit on Sea B-) .........

2.......Incorrect.....I'm too young and comfortably off to claim pension benefit ;-) .........

You openly bragged on the forum about claiming a benefit "you didn't really need".

The latest Boris Bashing Bandwagon is just another LOSER bitchfest :D .........

I treat them and you Losers the same *-) .........

With contempt >:-) ..........

Bring it on. We're enjoying watching your party of clowns tear itself apart and self destruct. This epic fail is simply to divert from all your previous disasters and Johnson and his cronies are toast. Screwing up future voters lives is a vote LOSER for sure! (lol)

Judging by the polls you haven't achieved very much have you?........

Deflecting won't get you anywhere. That's the problem with your lot.....every time they cock up you blame shift, deflect, anything but take responsibility for your actions and admit you made a mess. Even your Brexpress has lambasted him. He doesn't care, he does what he always when the sh1t hits the fan.....run off. Johnson has proved to be the worst PM this country has had the misfortune to suffer and the sooner the bone idle coward is gone the better.

You obviously missed tonights BBC news item, where one of their reporters was in a Northern town desperately trying to find folk to slag off Boris ;-) .........

He failed :D .........

Looks like You Losers are just bitching to yourseleves (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Which only a few week ago you were slagging off.....Hypocrite.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/BBC-anti-government-Bias-Exposed-/55417/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Biased-Broadcasting-Corperation-/55716/

U-turns are obviously a Tory trait and do that many you end up with spin.

How have I changed my view of the BBC? :-S ..........

I was highlighting that they failed in their Boris bashing agenda ;-) ........

Much like yourself :D ..........

Have you changed anyones views on here? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-08-19 7:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 7:40 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 7:06 PM

Indeed yes, I fear the grade inflationwhich has given them boosted grades and presure on universities to admit them (or maybe welcome to universities because of the drop in foreign students this year) will not protect them from the risk of dropping out of university with a big personal debt, a poor or no degree then challenging competition for jobs etc etc. Sooner or later they will have to face up to the real world options and its challenges.

With so many regretting going to university, I would ask them what they studied - and what jobs they were hoping to get.

There are plenty of "Well paid" jobs for those who aren't afraid of hardwork ;-) ...........

And knowing your liking for DM headers i'm surprised you missed today's.........then again perhaps you hadn't and just pretending it will all go away until the next debacle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8638397/Clown-Gavin-Williamson-savaged-British-press-exams-farce.html

2.......Incorrect.....I'm too young and comfortably off to claim pension benefit ;-) .........

You openly bragged on the forum about claiming a benefit "you didn't really need".

Bring it on. We're enjoying watching your party of clowns tear itself apart and self destruct. This epic fail is simply to divert from all your previous disasters and Johnson and his cronies are toast. Screwing up future voters lives is a vote LOSER for sure! (lol)

Deflecting won't get you anywhere. That's the problem with your lot.....every time they cock up you blame shift, deflect, anything but take responsibility for your actions and admit you made a mess. Even your Brexpress has lambasted him. He doesn't care, he does what he always when the sh1t hits the fan.....run off. Johnson has proved to be the worst PM this country has had the misfortune to suffer and the sooner the bone idle coward is gone the better.

You obviously missed tonights BBC news item, where one of their reporters was in a Northern town desperately trying to find folk to slag off Boris ;-) .........

Looks like You Losers are just bitching to yourseleves (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/BBC-anti-government-Bias-Exposed-/55417/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Biased-Broadcasting-Corperation-/55716/

How have I changed my view of the BBC? :-S .........

Nothing to do with 'changing your view'. You wail and whine about it being "biased against Boris" but have an orgasm over a reporter you claim "couldn't find anyone to slag off Boris". Can't you see the hypocrisy of your statement?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 8:20 PM

Nothing to do with 'changing your view'. You wail and whine about it being "biased against Boris" but have an orgasm over a reporter you claim "couldn't find anyone to slag off Boris". Can't you see the hypocrisy of your statement?

Nope ;-) ........It shows that the good folk Ooop Norf arn't falling for the Hate squads guff >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 9:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 8:20 PM

Nope ;-) ........It shows that the good folk Ooop Norf arn't falling for the Hate squads guff >:-) ..........

No i knew you couldn't as your hypocrisy is so blatant it blinds you. There's a few million folk in the north. How many did the reporter speak to......a couple of Tory brown nosers? See how many Nissan or British Steel workers at Sunderland you can find with a good word about Johnson.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 9:44 PM

No i knew you couldn't as your hypocrisy is so blatant it blinds you. There's a few million folk in the north. How many did the reporter speak to......a couple of Tory brown nosers? See how many Nissan or British Steel workers at Sunderland you can find with a good word about Johnson.

Snigger :D ...........

Says the angry bloke blind with rage >:-) ..........

4 years is a long time to have been angry ;-) .........

Looks like your gonna be angry for the next 4 years 8-) ...........

Rant on Loser (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:04 PM

That's it.........one of your stock answers when stuck in your usual place, up a corner like a rat. Talking of rats here's another one fleeing the sinking ship. Hot on the heels of deciding to move his money to Monaco, arch Brexiter Sir Jim Ratcliffe has decided to build his new Land Rover clone inside the EU, rather than in Wales as promised.

Ineos Automotive is set to build its Grenadier 4x4 in a former Mercedes-Benz factory in northern France, close to the German border, rather than at Bridgend in south Wales.

Bridgend voted Leave 55 to 45 so they knew they were voting to shaft themselves.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/17/brexiter-jim-ratcliffe-uk-richest-man-plans-save-4bn-pounds-tax-monaco-move

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/maker-land-rover-defender-rival-18789367

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 10:17 PM

That's it.........one of your stock answers when stuck in your usual place, up a corner like a rat. Talking of rats here's another one fleeing the sinking ship. Hot on the heels of deciding to move his money to Monaco, arch Brexiter Sir Jim Ratcliffe has decided to build his new Land Rover clone inside the EU, rather than in Wales as promised.

Ineos Automotive is set to build its Grenadier 4x4 in a former Mercedes-Benz factory in northern France, close to the German border, rather than at Bridgend in south Wales.

Bridgend voted Leave 55 to 45 so they knew they were voting to shaft themselves.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/17/brexiter-jim-ratcliffe-uk-richest-man-plans-save-4bn-pounds-tax-monaco-move

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/maker-land-rover-defender-rival-18789367

Double snigger >:-) .........

Is that it? ;-) .........

I thought you Losers said Brexit would be the end of car production in the UK (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:27 PM

I thought you Losers said Brexit would be the end of car production in the UK (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You wouldn't be sniggering if you'd lost your job and home. Is that really all you can come up with after trashing peoples livelihoods and laughing at them losing their homes? You're disgusting.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-08-20 6:42 AM

OH dear.....Boris ( the Looooser) is sliding down hill....fast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8645421/Labour-narrows-Tory-lead-just-two-points-poll-shows-support-Boris-Johnson-plunged.html

If you care to look you will see Boris has been there twice before ;-) ..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

The next election is in 2024 :D ............

What will you do then without a Pandemic to weaponise? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 10:53 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:27 PM

You wouldn't be sniggering if you'd lost your job and home. Is that really all you can come up with after trashing peoples livelihoods and laughing at them losing their homes? You're disgusting.

Your Loser temper tantrums are really very funny.......I feel for your keyboard 8-) ..........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.959928d84fd9983b414235ee4262cfd6.jpg

Guest pelmetman

I wonder why the forums Loser brigade are avoiding the elephant in the room? ;-) ..........

Perhaps they encouraged their kids to get a useless degree and £1000's of pounds in debt??? 8-) .........

Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 10:53 PM You wouldn't be sniggering if you'd lost your job and home. Is that really all you can come up with after trashing peoples livelihoods and laughing at them losing their homes? You're disgusting.

I thought there was still a moritorium on evictions so that no one has lost their home so far, even if some have lost their job.

And does anyone have a right to a job, if it means an obligation on someone else to provide a job for them? Don't we all share both the opportunities and the risks in life?

jumpstart - 2020-08-20 12:49 PM

Did we all get a say in shutting down the country.....share the risk.

We all had a vote in the General Election, which gave us a Government for the next five years; that’s how our democracy works. Of course you don’t have to stay if you don’t want to.

Guest pelmetman
StuartO - 2020-08-20 2:47 PM

jumpstart - 2020-08-20 12:49 PM

Did we all get a say in shutting down the country.....share the risk.

We all had a vote in the General Election, which gave us a Government for the next five years; that’s how our democracy works. Of course you don’t have to stay if you don’t want to.

"Of course you don’t have to stay if you don’t want to."

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.668d917ed7b99ea67332bd662e65447d.jpg

StuartO - 2020-08-20 11:09 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 10:53 PM You wouldn't be sniggering if you'd lost your job and home. Is that really all you can come up with after trashing peoples livelihoods and laughing at them losing their homes? You're disgusting.

I thought there was still a moritorium on evictions so that no one has lost their home so far, even if some have lost their job.

And does anyone have a right to a job, if it means an obligation on someone else to provide a job for them? Don't we all share both the opportunities and the risks in life?

There is concerning Covid, i'm not sure that extends to any that lost their jobs though otherwise where does it stop? Everyone has a right to work if fit and able to. As for risks, it seems the likes of Ratcliffe and Dyson et al knew staying in UK post Brexit wasn't a risk they were prepared to take so no we don't all share the same risks in life at all. In some cases entire families will have lost their jobs.

https://www.ukfinance.org.uk/press/press-releases/lenders-are-committed-to-providing-ongoing-support-to-those-borrowers-that-are-impacted-by-Covid-19

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-20 4:25 PM

StuartO - 2020-08-20 11:09 AM

There is concerning Covid, i'm not sure that extends to any that lost their jobs though otherwise where does it stop? Everyone has a right to work if fit and able to. As for risks, it seems the likes of Ratcliffe and Dyson et al knew staying in UK post Brexit wasn't a risk they were prepared to take so no we don't all share the same risks in life at all. In some cases entire families will have lost their jobs.

https://www.ukfinance.org.uk/press/press-releases/lenders-are-committed-to-providing-ongoing-support-to-those-borrowers-that-are-impacted-by-Covid-19

So why aren't you blaming your Communist chums Bullet? *-) ...........

StuartO - 2020-08-20 5:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-20 4:25 PM Everyone has a right to work if fit and able to.

So who has the obligation to create a job for them and pay them for doing it? Surely we can't all work for the council can we?

Nobody is 'obliged' to create a job but anyone wanting work done wouldn't get many takers without offering payment....that's usually the reason most people go to work.

Bulletguy - 2020-08-20 8:42 PM

StuartO - 2020-08-20 5:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-20 4:25 PM Everyone has a right to work if fit and able to.

So who has the obligation to create a job for them and pay them for doing it? Surely we can't all work for the council can we?

Nobody is 'obliged' to create a job but anyone wanting work done wouldn't get many takers without offering payment....that's usually the reason most people go to work.

Then if no one has the obligation to create a job for someone else, how can anyone have the right to have a job provided for them?

We have laws which protect against undue discrimination etc in the way in which people are selected for job vacancies and we have laws about minimum wages and laws to prevent abusive arrangements (such as those in the Leicester clothing factories) but if new jobs only get created when there is an economic incentive for employers to create them (and jobs only continue to be available when there is economic benefit to employers in continuing them) the emphasis needs to be on encouraging self-employment and helping potential employers to make money by creating jobs, doesn't it?

No point in giving people the idea that they can sit on their arse waiting for someone to spoon feed them with a job which suits them perfectly, as if they have some sort of God-given right to a well paid job, is there?

jumpstart - 2020-08-20 6:31 PM

The government clearly thinks it has an obligation to create jobs,isn’t that the point of paying for 50% of people’s meals in restaurants, paying 80% of salaries, no stamp duty on house sales.

Those economic measures are certainly ways of trying to help employers to maintain job and perhaps even to favour the creation of new ones but I don't think they amount to accepting an obligation by the Government on behalf of the Taxpayer to fund the creation of jobs for everyone as of right, so that individuals can sit on their arses and be picky about what they choose to do, meantime living comfortably on public support.

The half price eating out scheme, the furlough scheme and tax cuts are bold interventions but they can't last for ever. Likewise the blocking of evictions because of non-payment of rent can only be temporary. I'm comfortably off in retirement so I've been making substantial donations to our local food bank but I doubt I'll be doing that for ever either.

Those of us who need jobs will have to make the best of the opportunities which are available, which may not be the same as we had in the past. Those who wish to depend on someone else giving them a job may have to accept work which is different and maybe harder (such as the crop-picking whcih Brits have been unwilling to do in the past) in order to meet the challenge of feeding themselves and their families.

Archived