Bulletguy - 2021-07-26 4:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 4:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-26 2:47 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:01 AM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-25 9:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 6:15 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-25 3:06 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 7:01 AM

Still you carry on ... Princess I aint interested in your quoted link, its your original Hollywood claim I like

My pleasure Puffball.

Good to see you finally accept you were being ridiculous attempting to claim professional restaurateurs and CEO's were "obviously so wrong" about reasons for their staff shortages when it has been perfectly clear to all except you.

That's why they're professionals within their industries and not some part time odd job roofer in Yorkshire.

Well your fish restaurant owner you linked to currently has 25 staff working for him now serving beer and food so one of you is lying, is it you lying or him??? ... I know who my monies on

As usual more of your huff 'n bluff with you never providing a shred of evidence whereas I do. You haven't read my link but keep digging.....it's been entertaining watching you tie yourself up in knots making a fool out of yourself whilst continually bumping my thread back up the board. (lol)(lol)

I'll translate ... Its too difficult for you to admit you were lying so you revert to normal service with insults ... Surprised you didn't throw in "racist" and "xenophobe" as those as your usual run to insults ... Lying is not a good look

Instead of yet more guff and bluster how about you lay your cards on the table and prove that their restaurant is open and they have no staff shortages.

I stated in my post last week that some friends who had been mh'ing around Devon were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant at their favourite posh chippy closed due to staff shortages. You dispute this by claiming either the restaurant owner is lying, or I am.

So lets have your proof now.

Have you banged your head or sumat ... That chippy is open for takeaway, takeaway food and beer ...

It's you that needs to give your head a wobble.

I never said the takeaway.

My post stated very clearly that my friends were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant closed due to staff shortages.

But the takeaway shouldn't be open should it if your original claim is to be believed??? ... According to your original claim there simply shouldn't be anyone serving beer and food, they've all gone??? ... Squirm away

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 5:10 PM

Still you carry on ... Princess I aint interested in your quoted link, its your original Hollywood claim I like

My pleasure Puffball.

Good to see you finally accept you were being ridiculous attempting to claim professional restaurateurs and CEO's were "obviously so wrong" about reasons for their staff shortages when it has been perfectly clear to all except you.

That's why they're professionals within their industries and not some part time odd job roofer in Yorkshire.

Well your fish restaurant owner you linked to currently has 25 staff working for him now serving beer and food so one of you is lying, is it you lying or him??? ... I know who my monies on

As usual more of your huff 'n bluff with you never providing a shred of evidence whereas I do. You haven't read my link but keep digging.....it's been entertaining watching you tie yourself up in knots making a fool out of yourself whilst continually bumping my thread back up the board. (lol)(lol)

I'll translate ... Its too difficult for you to admit you were lying so you revert to normal service with insults ... Surprised you didn't throw in "racist" and "xenophobe" as those as your usual run to insults ... Lying is not a good look

Instead of yet more guff and bluster how about you lay your cards on the table and prove that their restaurant is open and they have no staff shortages.

I stated in my post last week that some friends who had been mh'ing around Devon were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant at their favourite posh chippy closed due to staff shortages. You dispute this by claiming either the restaurant owner is lying, or I am.

Have you banged your head or sumat ... That chippy is open for takeaway, takeaway food and beer ...

My post stated very clearly that my friends were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant closed due to staff shortages.

But the takeaway shouldn't be open should it if your original claim is to be believed??? ... According to your original claim there simply shouldn't be anyone serving beer and food, they've all gone??? ... Squirm away

You're getting desperate now frantically scraping the barrel. Takeaways have always been allowed to open. It's restaurants and pubs my posts and links, including Hanburys chippy, refer to regarding staff shortages.

Despite the overwhelming evidence from restaurateurs and CEO's nationwide of food chains about staff shortages, you've continually denied it's existence even to the point of arrogantly claiming they're "obviously so wrong", as though a roofer knows more about their industries than the professionals do!

Bulletguy - 2021-07-26 6:11 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

You're getting desperate now frantically scraping the barrel. Takeaways have always been allowed to open. It's restaurants and pubs my posts and links, including Hanburys chippy, refer to regarding staff shortages.

Despite the overwhelming evidence from restaurateurs and CEO's nationwide of food chains about staff shortages, you've continually denied it's existence even to the point of arrogantly claiming they're "obviously so wrong", as though a roofer knows more about their industries than the professionals do!

How embarrassing ... Many thousands of pubs and restaurants offered take out service during the lockdown, who served the food and drinks because you claimed all the staff had gone??? ... You then add another lie to your original lie saying I have continually denied staff shortages, total lie, I have accepted there are staff shortages just like there are staff shortages in other countries hospitality industries, difference is I dont hatefully blame Brexit ... You lied about there being no waiters and pint pullers and now your lying about my supposed continual denial ... Your a liar Sir, shut up and stop squirming

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 4:41 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-26 8:20 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:14 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-25 9:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 6:35 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-25 10:01 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 8:50 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-25 8:28 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 7:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 6:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 12:28 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 12:15 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 8:41 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 6:00 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 9:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 6:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 6:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 5:19 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 8:09 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 6:29 AM

Replacement truck drivers, waiters, British pint pullers are on their way ...

... Praise the Lord

No, thats the recruitment drive for Dim Tim Wetherloons in Uddersfield.

Chuckle ... Dim Tims that Dim hes worth £450 million ... Boom

There are plenty of thick rich people.

Cool ... Given hes worth £450 million could you name "plenty" of those other "thick rich people" worth that kind of cash und just what makes em thick??? Is it just because they voted for Brexit??? ... Hate away

Some of these are pretty wealthy I would say with the exception these days of Johnson and Farage. Some supported Brexit, the others supported remain. I suspect I could find more if I could be arsed.

Yup ... As I thought ... Just another dig at "thick" Brexit voters and superior "clever Remainers" ... How very, very sad

Well as it turns out (so far at least) Brexit has turned out to be a crock of s**t. Maybe not as bad as it would have been if we had crashed out without a deal which of course some were frothing at the mouth for on here but bad enough. Its also led to the worst and most damaging government and leader in political history so if you still think its a good idea then surely you must either be in denial or thick as mince. If its the former, that really is "sad".

Eh ... I ask you to back up your claim and show other thick rich folk with the same wealth as "Dim Tim" and you show some guff about thick Brexit voters versus clever remainers ... Then you call me "thick as mince" for pointing out your pathetic Brexit dig ... Chuckle ... You and man of "humour" Hand Solo should start a double act ... You can be Eddie Large given your waist line and I presume its true what they say about Hand Solo so he has to be Sid Little

Your idol Trump was probably one of the stupidest dumb arse rich people. Theres a good example. Mind you I read that had he just stuck Daddies inheritance money in the bank he would have faired better financially. Dunno if thats true or not but he did go bankrupt (or his businesses did) four times or something but its generally accepted that he has been a wealthy man. Maybe richer than Dim Tim, He was all for Brexit wasnt he Trump?

"Dunno if thats true or not", well it aint ever bothered ya before chunky wether stuffs true or not ... As for Mr Trump, one might suggest to come from back from bankruptcy and become POTUS with a net worth of over 2 billion dollars he must be really thick like you say ... Chuckle ... You of course are way more successful ... Hes that thick he has a fit wife n'all ... Hate on princess

I would say I am more successful by a country mile. Success is not counted in just monetary values is it? All Trump has done is trample on people, abuse black people, assault women, divide his nation. spread hate and fear and generally be what I would call a "Very bad man". Now he is a very bitter bad man although it was clear for may years he has been full of hate and bile and obsessed with himself and his own narcissistic values. I would say I am more successful because I have led a fulfilling life being just the opposite. I have also pretty much achieved everything I wanted to do in life. Oh yeah, I have a fit wife also. (lol) At least mine doesnt completely despise me either (least I dont think so) :D

Of course he became a reality TV star and said all the right things to push the buttons of his bonkers followers, so fame and being a far right populist promising to "make America Great again" was enough I guess but he is still a bit of a thicko lets face it and certainly not someone I would class as successful in many ways. (lol)

Ouch ... That hurt ya dint it ... I agree monetary success is not the success in life I aim for ... Just how you know your more successful than POTUS Trump in non-monetary values I would really like to know though as you know nothing, absolutely nothing him about him personally??? ... All those nasty things you say about POTUS Trump while claiming that your the exact opposite him is laughable ... You insult folk and spread lies, you call violence and thuggery "funny", you voted for, campaigned for and carried out much activism for a party full of proven racists etc etc and those are your good points ... As for your wife being "fit" thats great

1. Eh? (lol) No!

2. I doubt there is a single figure in the world that has been so exposed to the media both as a President and as a cheap reality TV star, of course we all know a lot about him, his life and personality.

3. I dont spread lies

4. I dont call violence and thuggery funny either

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

2 Chuckle, you didn't answer

3 Biggest chuckle

4 Chuckle, Colsons statue ... You found that "funny", some of those yobs caught received criminal records so you find those criminals and their vandalism and thuggery "funny"

5 Chuckle, check out the EHRC report into the party you voted for, campaigned for and was an activist for

You can always rely on you to give me a chuckle ... Hate on chunks

1. no it absolutely didnt. you think you spouting off about Sad little Mr Trump being more successful than me "hurt me". I was pissing myself laughing. (lol)

2. I did answer. Trumps life is pretty much an open book and now we can add "Loser" to his sado narcissistic nasty little existence.

3. I dont spread lies. name one, just one.

4. Yep. I found the toppling of the racist into the drink funny. It was a bit "Brass Eye" but that was it. i certainly have never condoned violence and thuggery but I Didnt consider that event either

5. Check out the same on the Tory party who have a long legacy of open racism, especially their moron of a leader. I dont agree with the court either. I think its nonsense in the main.

1 Chuckle

2 His life might be an open book but how you can judge how another feels wether there life has been a success or not god only knows ... Mind, you do have the knack of knowing who's a woman hater and sexual predator just by looking at em ... Chuckle

3 Lets go for an easy one ... Your lie all Wetherspoons customers are Brexit voters for starters and while were on about Wetherspoons your lie Mr Tim Martin is thick, given he has a bachelors degree, qualified as a barrister and started off with 1 pub and now has well over 900 and personal wealth of millions you claim hes thick ... Of course your bitter hatred of Mr Martin is down to one thing, hes a Brexit voter ... Yuk

4 Violence, thuggery, vandalism and a crime on public property that some of the thugs received a criminal record for you found funny ... Says a lot about ya

5 Its not surprising you dont agree with the EHRC findings ... How could you agree with them ... It would mean you'd have to admit to voting for, being an activist for and campaigner for racists ... Chuckle ... Thankfully Sure Queer Stammer doesnt want you deniers anywhere near his party

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

3. When did I say all Wetherloons customers were Brexit voters? I bet most of them are though. Is that the only "lie" you can come up with? thought so

4. It was still funny but as I said I dont condone violence and thuggery and that wasnt violence or thuggery. Criminal damage maybe. What were the charges?

5. I take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff as I am sure 99% of it is just criticism of Israel not racism. I am not and never have been a member of that party so I dont care what Mr Starmer says. The only two parties I have been a member of is the Tories and more recently the LibDems where I am an honorary member. I didnt even ask to join.

1 Chuckle

2 Must be all that whisky that gives you special powers ... Couldn't you work for police in solving crime for em???

3 I posted two of your lies, you said name one ... Sorry for upsetting you again ... Your organ Grindr has taught you how to lie well

4 In your view I suppose they aren't thugs, freedom fighters and fellow brothers in the struggle prolly ... Look up the meaning of violence ... Look up the charges, you have nowt else to do

5 You "take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff" while strongly denying Jew hating in your party regardless of official reports that prove it ... Und I dont mean your Shami's sham report either that she received honours payment for from the leader of that anti-Semitic party ... Chuckle

Its not a lie to claim Tim Martin is thick, its an opinion. Maybe he isnt thick and his thick as mince persona is all an act. Could be, look at who he is trying to appeal to. :D I asked you to prove where I said "All Wetherspoons customers were Brexiteers" and you have failed but as I said after all the years we have been posting stuff on here if thats the best attempt you can come up with to show that I am a liar then it clearly shows that I am not.

The rest of it is just guff

Aaaah ... Now he isnt thick and he just acts thick ... Christ do you think before you post??? ... You said all his Wetherspoons customers voted for Brexit, its on this thread memory man ... Your a liar

I am pretty sure I never said everyone who goes to Wetherfools voted for Brexit so you will have to prove that I did say that. As for Dim Tim well you kindly pointed out to me that he has a law degree so clearly he cant be thick so you see unlike many I am prepared to admit that I might have perhaps been wrong but there must be a reason why he comes across as incredibly thick dont you think?

Barryd999 - 2021-07-26 6:30 PM

... Praise the Lord

Cool ... Given hes worth £450 million could you name "plenty" of those other "thick rich people" worth that kind of cash und just what makes em thick??? Is it just because they voted for Brexit??? ... Hate away

Some of these are pretty wealthy I would say with the exception these days of Johnson and Farage. Some supported Brexit, the others supported remain. I suspect I could find more if I could be arsed.

Yup ... As I thought ... Just another dig at "thick" Brexit voters and superior "clever Remainers" ... How very, very sad

Well as it turns out (so far at least) Brexit has turned out to be a crock of s**t. Maybe not as bad as it would have been if we had crashed out without a deal which of course some were frothing at the mouth for on here but bad enough. Its also led to the worst and most damaging government and leader in political history so if you still think its a good idea then surely you must either be in denial or thick as mince. If its the former, that really is "sad".

Eh ... I ask you to back up your claim and show other thick rich folk with the same wealth as "Dim Tim" and you show some guff about thick Brexit voters versus clever remainers ... Then you call me "thick as mince" for pointing out your pathetic Brexit dig ... Chuckle ... You and man of "humour" Hand Solo should start a double act ... You can be Eddie Large given your waist line and I presume its true what they say about Hand Solo so he has to be Sid Little

Your idol Trump was probably one of the stupidest dumb arse rich people. Theres a good example. Mind you I read that had he just stuck Daddies inheritance money in the bank he would have faired better financially. Dunno if thats true or not but he did go bankrupt (or his businesses did) four times or something but its generally accepted that he has been a wealthy man. Maybe richer than Dim Tim, He was all for Brexit wasnt he Trump?

"Dunno if thats true or not", well it aint ever bothered ya before chunky wether stuffs true or not ... As for Mr Trump, one might suggest to come from back from bankruptcy and become POTUS with a net worth of over 2 billion dollars he must be really thick like you say ... Chuckle ... You of course are way more successful ... Hes that thick he has a fit wife n'all ... Hate on princess

I would say I am more successful by a country mile. Success is not counted in just monetary values is it? All Trump has done is trample on people, abuse black people, assault women, divide his nation. spread hate and fear and generally be what I would call a "Very bad man". Now he is a very bitter bad man although it was clear for may years he has been full of hate and bile and obsessed with himself and his own narcissistic values. I would say I am more successful because I have led a fulfilling life being just the opposite. I have also pretty much achieved everything I wanted to do in life. Oh yeah, I have a fit wife also. (lol) At least mine doesnt completely despise me either (least I dont think so) :D

Of course he became a reality TV star and said all the right things to push the buttons of his bonkers followers, so fame and being a far right populist promising to "make America Great again" was enough I guess but he is still a bit of a thicko lets face it and certainly not someone I would class as successful in many ways. (lol)

Ouch ... That hurt ya dint it ... I agree monetary success is not the success in life I aim for ... Just how you know your more successful than POTUS Trump in non-monetary values I would really like to know though as you know nothing, absolutely nothing him about him personally??? ... All those nasty things you say about POTUS Trump while claiming that your the exact opposite him is laughable ... You insult folk and spread lies, you call violence and thuggery "funny", you voted for, campaigned for and carried out much activism for a party full of proven racists etc etc and those are your good points ... As for your wife being "fit" thats great

1. Eh? (lol) No!

2. I doubt there is a single figure in the world that has been so exposed to the media both as a President and as a cheap reality TV star, of course we all know a lot about him, his life and personality.

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

4 Chuckle, Colsons statue ... You found that "funny", some of those yobs caught received criminal records so you find those criminals and their vandalism and thuggery "funny"

5 Chuckle, check out the EHRC report into the party you voted for, campaigned for and was an activist for

1. no it absolutely didnt. you think you spouting off about Sad little Mr Trump being more successful than me "hurt me". I was pissing myself laughing. (lol)

2. I did answer. Trumps life is pretty much an open book and now we can add "Loser" to his sado narcissistic nasty little existence.

4. Yep. I found the toppling of the racist into the drink funny. It was a bit "Brass Eye" but that was it. i certainly have never condoned violence and thuggery but I Didnt consider that event either

5. Check out the same on the Tory party who have a long legacy of open racism, especially their moron of a leader. I dont agree with the court either. I think its nonsense in the main.

1 Chuckle

2 His life might be an open book but how you can judge how another feels wether there life has been a success or not god only knows ... Mind, you do have the knack of knowing who's a woman hater and sexual predator just by looking at em ... Chuckle

3 Lets go for an easy one ... Your lie all Wetherspoons customers are Brexit voters for starters and while were on about Wetherspoons your lie Mr Tim Martin is thick, given he has a bachelors degree, qualified as a barrister and started off with 1 pub and now has well over 900 and personal wealth of millions you claim hes thick ... Of course your bitter hatred of Mr Martin is down to one thing, hes a Brexit voter ... Yuk

4 Violence, thuggery, vandalism and a crime on public property that some of the thugs received a criminal record for you found funny ... Says a lot about ya

5 Its not surprising you dont agree with the EHRC findings ... How could you agree with them ... It would mean you'd have to admit to voting for, being an activist for and campaigner for racists ... Chuckle ... Thankfully Sure Queer Stammer doesnt want you deniers anywhere near his party

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

3. When did I say all Wetherloons customers were Brexit voters? I bet most of them are though. Is that the only "lie" you can come up with? thought so

4. It was still funny but as I said I dont condone violence and thuggery and that wasnt violence or thuggery. Criminal damage maybe. What were the charges?

5. I take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff as I am sure 99% of it is just criticism of Israel not racism. I am not and never have been a member of that party so I dont care what Mr Starmer says. The only two parties I have been a member of is the Tories and more recently the LibDems where I am an honorary member. I didnt even ask to join.

1 Chuckle

2 Must be all that whisky that gives you special powers ... Couldn't you work for police in solving crime for em???

3 I posted two of your lies, you said name one ... Sorry for upsetting you again ... Your organ Grindr has taught you how to lie well

4 In your view I suppose they aren't thugs, freedom fighters and fellow brothers in the struggle prolly ... Look up the meaning of violence ... Look up the charges, you have nowt else to do

5 You "take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff" while strongly denying Jew hating in your party regardless of official reports that prove it ... Und I dont mean your Shami's sham report either that she received honours payment for from the leader of that anti-Semitic party ... Chuckle

Its not a lie to claim Tim Martin is thick, its an opinion. Maybe he isnt thick and his thick as mince persona is all an act. Could be, look at who he is trying to appeal to. :D I asked you to prove where I said "All Wetherspoons customers were Brexiteers" and you have failed but as I said after all the years we have been posting stuff on here if thats the best attempt you can come up with to show that I am a liar then it clearly shows that I am not.

Aaaah ... Now he isnt thick and he just acts thick ... Christ do you think before you post??? ... You said all his Wetherspoons customers voted for Brexit, its on this thread memory man ... Your a liar

I am pretty sure I never said everyone who goes to Wetherfools voted for Brexit so you will have to prove that I did say that. As for Dim Tim well you kindly pointed out to me that he has a law degree so clearly he cant be thick so you see unlike many I am prepared to admit that I might have perhaps been wrong but there must be a reason why he comes across as incredibly thick dont you think?

"Can you imagine his customers reaction(who all voted for Brexit) when they go for their warm piss beer breakfast"

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:26 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

How embarrassing ...

The embarrassment is you. You've incessantly trolled this thread over the past three months making a complete tit of yourself posting rubbish about you and your missus (got rid of your fake "husband" then (lol)) had a great meal at some pub in the middle of somewhere with staff falling over themselves to serve.

Never any links......just pure 100% bs. *-)

I have accepted there are staff shortages.

It's taken three months to drag that out of you. So you admit now didn't know what you were talking about when you said Paul Askew, chef-patron of the Art School restaurant in Liverpool, was "obviously so wrong"?

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:35 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

"Can you imagine his customers reaction(who all voted for Brexit) when they go for their warm piss beer breakfast"

Can you prove I typed that though? You might have just made that up. It sounds like something I would say I will give you that but i think you inserted the bit in brackets so you will be hearing from my legal team.

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

Can you prove I typed that though? You might have just made that up. It sounds like something I would say I will give you that but i think you inserted the bit in brackets so you will be hearing from my legal team.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-26 6:55 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:26 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

How embarrassing ...

The embarrassment is you. You've incessantly trolled this thread over the past three months making a complete tit of yourself posting rubbish about you and your missus (got rid of your fake "husband" then (lol)) had a great meal at some pub in the middle of somewhere with staff falling over themselves to serve.

It's taken three months to drag that out of you. So you admit now didn't know what you were talking about when you said Paul Askew, chef-patron of the Art School restaurant in Liverpool, was "obviously so wrong"?

I havent trolled anything ... I have challenged and shown your ridiculous original claim to be totally false and you really dont like that and I have offered to show proof of me being served food and drink remember, I asked for your mobile number so that I could send photos to you and you could put them up on here but you went all quiet ... Still though even now you carry on lying by saying its taken 3 months to drag out of me that I accept we have hospitality staff shortages, I have already agreed we have staff shortages previously in this thread but those staff shortages are not just down to Brexit as you would have us believe ... This is how simple it is, there are waiters and there are pint pullers, thousands of them still happily working away but you told us they'd all left "every one of them" and that is a 100% nailed on LIE but rather than admit it you go on and on and ...

Barryd999 - 2021-07-26 10:19 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

Now who's being thick??? ... Dont get as bad as your Grindr ... 1st page and your 4th post on here looks pretty much like defo you said it doesnt it??? ... is that an apology I hear to Mr Martin, to all his customers (many of them being Remain voters ) and an apology to me???

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 6:09 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

Now who's being thick??? ... Dont get as bad as your Grindr ... 1st page and your 4th post on here looks pretty much like defo you said it doesnt it??? ... is that an apology I hear to Mr Martin, to all his customers (many of them being Remain voters ) and an apology to me???

I found the post in question which was in response to another poster describing how despicably he treat his staff during the pandemic.

I wrote in response "LOL! Can you imagine his customers reaction (who all voted for Brexit) when they go for their warm piss beer breakfast and its doubled in price because Tims had to pay a decent wage to attract British workers?"

Clearly this is referring to all his customers who DID vote for Brexit, it does not infer that every one of his customers voted for Brexit just that the ones that did (which lets face it is most of them) would be very annoyed indeed if their piss beer Breakfasts doubled in price because he finally had to pay a decent wage to attract more British staff.

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 6:05 AM

I havent trolled anything ... I have challenged and shown your ridiculous original claim to be totally false

Until you show me all restaurant and hospitality employees from the EU are still working here and never left the UK then you'd have a point......but you cannot show that as media reports have already shown the absolute opposite. Other posters besides myself linked numerous examples from professionals in the industry backing this up.

More evidence - Financial Times

UK restaurant owners blame labour shortages as they cut services

Wages rise sharply as pandemic and Brexit leave venues without enough staff

Restaurant owners across the UK have cut lunch and dinner services and raised wages, citing a “calamitous” shortage of labour prompted by Brexit and the aftereffects of the pandemic.

Michelin-starred chef Michel Roux Jnr said on Wednesday that he had been forced to stop serving lunch and reduce the menu from 12 choices per course to a tasting menu and three other options at his Mayfair restaurant Le Gavroche.

Bibendum, another Michelin-starred London restaurant, said it would close on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, while Hawksmoor, which runs eight restaurants in London, Manchester and Edinburgh, has limited opening hours to only the busiest times.

Others in the industry, including MWEat, which owns the Indian restaurant Veeraswamy in London and casual dining chain Masala Zone, and Gaucho restaurants have increased wages for certain positions by 10 to 15 per cent. D&D restaurants, which runs 38 sites in London, Manchester and Leeds, said it was asking staff to work extra hours.

“It’s disheartening and gut-wrenching but we just can’t carry on like this. It’s an acute shortage of staff, not just chefs but front of house as well,” Roux said, adding that a lack of experienced chefs — a side effect of Brexit — was “absolutely calamitous” for restaurateurs.

The pressure to recruit has increased in the past two months as hospitality businesses across the UK have rushed to find staff to meet unexpectedly high reopening demand and to fill gaps left by workers who have returned to their home countries owing to Brexit and the pandemic.

S4Labour, the hospitality technology provider, said revenues across the sector since the lifting of restrictions in May were up by a third compared with the same period in May 2019 and that 29 per cent of hospitality staff had left the workforce since February last year.

Indeed, a recruitment firm said the number of job adverts for food preparation roles had increased 608 per cent since the government announced its road map for easing lockdowns in February and were now 16 per cent higher than in February 2020, before the pandemic.

The shortages prompted Tim Martin, chair of the pub group JD Wetherspoon and a prominent Brexiter, to suggest on Tuesday that the government adopt “some sort of preferential visa system for EU workers, justified by ‘proximity’”, an idea echoed by many other operators across the industry.

UKHospitality, the trade body, last week called on ministers to introduce “an Australian-style visa scheme” to allow non-native workers who do not meet the UK’s post-Brexit points-based system to be employed.

However, the government flatly rejected such a suggestion on Wednesday.

“We want employers to focus on training and investing in our domestic workforce, especially those needing to find new employment as a result of the impact of the measures necessary to tackle Covid-19, rather than relying on labour from abroad,” the Home Office said. “[Pubs and restaurants] can’t always say the answer is to hire cheap foreign labour,” said one aide to Priti Patel, home secretary.

Patel, who campaigned for Brexit in 2016 alongside Martin, has set up an immigration system that favours skilled workers and does not offer preferential treatment to EU nationals.

The new rules, which came into effect from December 31 last year, with the end of the post-Brexit transition period, bar employers from hiring outside the UK for any role not needing the equivalent of A-level qualifications. They also bar employers from bringing in foreign workers for most positions paid less than £25,600 a year.

Martin Williams, chief executive of Gaucho-owner M Restaurants, said: “When someone like Le Gavroche, which is an institution, closes for lunches you have a serious problem?.?.?.?Unless the government changes its attitudes to visas there is going to be a big issue but the onus is also on the hospitality industry to be a good employer.”

Financial Times June 2nd 2021

https://www.ft.com/content/87214e2b-04b4-419c-9a3c-ab86e5626b19

And they started leaving not long after the referendum. Wake up to Project Reality......you were warned.

Brexit: Restaurants and hotels feel the pinch as EU workers leave the UK

Firms in the hospitality industry are struggling to fill vacancies as applications from EU citizens drop significantly since the vote for Brexit

Business is booming for Paul Murphy’s recruitment agency in northwest England. Clients are rolling in with more jobs in restaurants, bars and hotels than ever before, but finding workers to fill them has become tricky.

Britain’s vote to leave the EU has complicated life for Mr Murphy. A steady stream of continental Europeans who for years have taken up hundreds of thousands of positions in the hospitality business and other industries has started to dry up.

“It’s definitely getting worse. The lead time to fill a chef vacancy at the moment...could be anything between two and six months,” said Mr Murphy, whose Knight Benton Recruitment agency is based in the small town of Cleator Moor.

By contrast finding a chef last year would take two months at most, he told Reuters.

European workers are starting to leave Britain or having second thoughts about coming in the first place, worried about their uncertain status after Brexit.

Indian fine-dining restaurant group MW Eat says job applications from EU nationals are down around 80 per cent since the referendum.

https://tinyurl.com/uup975vk

More evidence;

Five years of Brexit: famous London restaurants unable to find staff for daytime trading

On Wednesday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson hailed the fifth anniversary of the Brexit referendum as an opportunity to create more jobs and revitalise Britain.

But David Moore, the founder of Pied a Terre in London, said that the hospitality industry was facing a recruitment crisis because of the large number of foreign citizens leaving the country.

Mr Moore said Brexit was "definitely the biggest" factor behind the staff shortage that has forced him to close at lunchtimes.

Mr Johnson, the face of the successful Vote Leave campaign, said the referendum in 2016 and subsequent divorce from the bloc had given Britain an opportunity to “seize the true potential of our regained sovereignty”.

“With control over our regulations and subsidies, and with freeports driving new investment, we will spur innovation, jobs and renewal across every part of our country,” he said.

“The decision to leave the EU may now be part of our history but our clear mission is to utilise the freedom it brings to shape a better future for our people.”

But Mr Johnson’s enthusiasm is not shared by the majority of the UK, new poll results indicate.

https://tinyurl.com/yzy2fry2

U.K. Restaurants Hit With Chef Shortage as Indoor Dining Resumes

Low pay, long hours and Brexit pushed many hospitality workers into new careers.

https://tinyurl.com/u2urcmuk

Bulletguy - 2021-07-27 2:11 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 6:05 AM

I havent trolled anything ... I have challenged and shown your ridiculous original claim to be totally false

Until you show me all restaurant and hospitality employees from the EU are still working here and never left the UK then you'd have a point......but you cannot show that as media reports have already shown the absolute opposite. Other posters besides myself linked numerous examples from professionals in the industry backing this up.

How can I show you that, youve already told us in your first post on this thread that all, thats ALL the EU workers have gone home, "every one of them" chuckle what a silly lie ... Your other silly lie in that same post goes "Brits wont work for low pay, the pubs open after lockdown, and now theres no-one to pull that great British pint" ... Well the pubs did open after lockdown, thousands of em and restaurants so could you please tell if your right and you aint lying and ALL EU workers went home and Brits wont work for low pay (whatever low pay is) and theres no-one to pull that great British pint just who the chuff is pulling that great British pint??? ... Is it the ghost of Annie Walker or sumat ??? ... Why dont you take a deep breath, man up and admit you lied???

Barryd999 - 2021-07-27 8:05 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

I found the post in question which was in response to another poster describing how despicably he treat his staff during the pandemic.

I wrote in response "LOL! Can you imagine his customers reaction (who all voted for Brexit) when they go for their warm piss beer breakfast and its doubled in price because Tims had to pay a decent wage to attract British workers?"

Clearly this is referring to all his customers who DID vote for Brexit, it does not infer that every one of his customers voted for Brexit just that the ones that did (which lets face it is most of them) would be very annoyed indeed if their piss beer Breakfasts doubled in price because he finally had to pay a decent wage to attract more British staff.

Jesus ... Did you actually think about that post before you let rip??? ... What a load of old tosh ... You know for a fella that claims to be more successful and I presume happier than multi-millionaire bizzness types and with a "fit wife" you dont half come across as bitter

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 4:52 PM

How can I show you that.

If you are right then you should easily be able to show that. Myself and other fm's have shown you're wrong with the overwhelming evidence posted with some links showing EU employees were leaving the hospitality industries as far back as after the referendum.

This is Project Reality you're waking up to now......it's what you voted for. Own it.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-27 5:28 PM

How can I show you that.

If you are right then you should easily be able to show that. Myself and other fm's have shown you're wrong with the overwhelming evidence posted with some links showing EU employees were leaving the hospitality industries as far back as after the referendum.

This is Project Reality you're waking up to now......it's what you voted for. Own it.

Cool ... Your carrying on ... Those links you have provided, none of them, not any show that ALL EU hospitality staff have gone back to the EU like you claimed or have I missed that??? ... Und have I missed your answer to just who the chuff is currently serving all those great British pints in our pubs and restaurants because as you claim its no-one from the EU and no-one from Britain so just who the hell is it??? ... Chuckle ... Your tying yaself in knots ... I sense it wont be long before you start with calling me the usual "racist, xenophobe, blah blah blah"

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 4:56 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

Jesus ... Did you actually think about that post before you let rip??? ... What a load of old tosh ... You know for a fella that claims to be more successful and I presume happier than multi-millionaire bizzness types and with a "fit wife" you dont half come across as bitter

Can you explain where you see bitterness in my highly amusing post please?

I claimed to be more successful that Trump not Multi Millionaire business types although to be fair some of them perhaps only measure their success by monetary and materialistic wealth.

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 5:49 PM

How can I show you that.

Cool ... Your carrying on ... Those links you have provided, none of them, not any show that ALL EU hospitality staff have gone back to the EU like you claimed or have I missed that?

Yes you missed it. I took the thread title. where have all the waiters gone?" from your Daily Wail no less (see link).

Now.......as I said before if you have links proving the absolute opposite, post them up.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-27 6:14 PM

How can I show you that.

Cool ... Your carrying on ... Those links you have provided, none of them, not any show that ALL EU hospitality staff have gone back to the EU like you claimed or have I missed that?

Yes you missed it. I took the thread title. where have all the waiters gone?" from your Daily Wail no less (see link).

Now.......as I said before if you have links proving the absolute opposite, post them up.

So you were duped by The Daily Mail ... Lordy thats funny ... Tell you what heres sumat from just a day ago https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/people-b947593.html ... Do tell where it says ALL the EU workers have gone??? ... You still havent answered whose pulling those great British pints in our pubs??? ... Thats the third time youve ignored that very awkward question

Barryd999 - 2021-07-27 5:59 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

I claimed to be more successful that Trump not Multi Millionaire business types although to be fair some of them perhaps only measure their success by monetary and materialistic wealth.

Who mentioned anything about that post??? ... I was merely commenting on your obvious relentless bitterness towards Mr Tim Martin just because hes a Brexit voter and your obvious bitterness towards all his Brexit customers ... Yes its obvious your much more contented and happier than POTUS Trump and many more of those millionaire bizzness types

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 6:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-27 5:59 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

Who mentioned anything about that post??? ... I was merely commenting on your obvious relentless bitterness towards Mr Tim Martin just because hes a Brexit voter and your obvious bitterness towards all his Brexit customers ... Yes its obvious your much more contented and happier than POTUS Trump and many more of those millionaire bizzness types

My dislike for Tim Martin has nothing to do with Bitterness its because he was a campaigner for a hard / no deal Brexit which most of us and the government knew would be damaging for the country and of course because of the way he treats his staff and now his bleating that really we should be allowed to have immigrants from the EU because its hurting his business. Which kind of backs up why I thought he was thick. What did he think was going to happen?

Its a political rants forum this so what would you like me to do? Come on here being all happy and nice to everyone saying "What a gay day!". Actually I bet you would like that. (lol)

Birdbrain - 2021-07-27 6:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-27 6:14 PM

How can I show you that.

So you were duped by The Daily Mail ...

No.....unlike you I look at other media and the evidence is overwhelming.

https://www.thespiritsbusiness.com/2021/06/post-brexit-woes-to-intensify-hospitality-staff-shortage/

https://tinyurl.com/m2p7byv9

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/wetherspoons-boss-tim-martin-calls-for-more-eu-migration-help-staff-bars-brexit/

https://www.bighospitality.co.uk/Article/2021/06/18/UkHospitality-publishes-comprehensive-plan-to-tackle-hospitality-staff-shortages

https://dailybusinessgroup.co.uk/2021/06/hospitality-faces-growing-staff-shortage-crisis/

https://www.thecaterer.com/news/hospitality-staff-shortage-restaurants-unable-open

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/business/potters-in-hopton-and-swaffham-strattons-staff-shortage-8088296

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/business/staff-shortages-norfolk-hospitality-busy-8024806

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2021-07-08/staff-shortages-lead-to-pubs-and-restaurants-reducing-their-hours

https://www.hanburys.net/

https://www.ft.com/content/87214e2b-04b4-419c-9a3c-ab86e5626b19

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/brexit-latest-news-restaurants-eu-workers-hotels-leave-uk-europeans-a7946246.html

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/five-years-of-brexit-famous-london-restaurants-unable-to-find-staff-for-daytime-trading-1.1247133

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-16/u-k-and-london-restaurant-chef-jobs-go-unfilled-as-workers-leave-hospitality

Archived