Where have all the waiters gone?

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2021-07-22 6:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-22 5:33 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-22 2:54 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-22 10:09 AM

colin - 2021-07-22 9:52 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-22 6:56 AM

Maybe theres some truck drivers in with these very important doctors and scientists that landed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9810515/Around-100-migrants-including-five-children-arrive-UK.html ... When I look at all those children mixed in with just a few young males that are arriving it makes me wish some of our very own squad would act rather than preach ... Barry who's currently enjoying an extended Flamborough break in his motor could have given one of those youngsters a lovely holiday, but hey-ho its not to be they'll just end up miles away from him and the other preachy types in some other grotty town and city ... What a shame, poor liccle darlings

Well I for one think it's an absolute disgrace that this government can't sort out this problem. Pratti thinks paying the French millions of pounds will do the trick, although the police there say they still can't stop it even with this money.

LOL! Funny how it all seemed to get a lot worse after Brexit eh? (lol)

I bet the French are pissing themselves and those extra Gendarmes will be pushing those dinghies out to sea I bet.

Maybe they realised that post Brexit the UK cant send them back to France since we lost the Dublin Agreement. Poor old Kent. Turned into the Lorry park of the UK and the garden of Piss and now is flooded with Migrants. Doesnt Nigel Farage live there? (lol)

As for the lack of hospitality staff, clearly all those thousands of business owners across the UK from the Lake District to Norfolk are making it up because one of our members managed to get served a burger and chips in Penrith and a pint of warm sheep shaggers Ale in Norwich.

I bet those Gendarmes are "pi$$ing themselves" ... Win-win for them ... See those that they dont want but you do, just not in your village out to sea and then they dont have to deal with the crime in France they commit and the unrest amongst the French they cause ... I'd do the same ... As for burgers and chips thats not my thing or real ale and I aint never been to Norwich so you score nil points for accuracy yet again ... Ive never said there isnt a lack of hospitality staff princess, its obvious there is in certain areas just like in France and Germany but I dont blindly blame one reason for that and I dont claim all the waiters have gone back to the EU or theres no-one left to pull that great British pint ... You carry on being your organ Grindr's monkey, your good at that

Ooooooh calm down dear! Your getting your panties in a twist again. (lol)

Yes as I explained to you a while back, France and Germany also have staffing problems because during the pandemic many found better jobs which probably also applies here but its worse here mainly because of Brexit because the EU is where most of the workers from the heavily effected areas came from.

I dont really want economic migrants coming here as you know (I am fine with genuine asylum seekers) but I just find it somewhat amusing that somehow yet again Brexiteers assumed that their batty Brexit would resolve all that, it hasnt, its made it worse. Told yah it would.

Chuckle ... "Oooooooh calm down dear! Your getting your panties in a twist again" ... Chuckle, your the one getting sweaty and using foul language princess ... I know you kindly explained about France and Germany and its really good of you to do that as your normally so bang on with your explanations ... It seems that explanation only "probably" accounts for a liccle of the staffing shortages here though and "mainly" staff shortages here in your view are down to Brexit so can you post sumat that proves that??? ... Your other guff about not wanting refugees is utter guff, youve fought for them to be here, "we should do more, just not in my village" kinda thing I seem to remember ... Hate away

Foul language? What are you talking about? Even the forum sensor allows PISS on here and thanks to Brexit Kent is now the Garden of Piss. It was even in the papers described as so.

It's not me claiming the lack of European staff thanks to Brexit is crippling the hospitality industry it's the hospitality industry! As said even Dim Tim wetherloon has complained about it after he went on national TV several times campaigning about a no deal hard Brexit.

Dont think I've campaigned for migrants to come here just that we should take our share and we still don't apparently.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2021-07-22 7:06 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-22 6:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-22 5:33 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-22 2:54 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-22 10:09 AM

colin - 2021-07-22 9:52 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-22 6:56 AM

Maybe theres some truck drivers in with these very important doctors and scientists that landed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9810515/Around-100-migrants-including-five-children-arrive-UK.html ... When I look at all those children mixed in with just a few young males that are arriving it makes me wish some of our very own squad would act rather than preach ... Barry who's currently enjoying an extended Flamborough break in his motor could have given one of those youngsters a lovely holiday, but hey-ho its not to be they'll just end up miles away from him and the other preachy types in some other grotty town and city ... What a shame, poor liccle darlings

Well I for one think it's an absolute disgrace that this government can't sort out this problem. Pratti thinks paying the French millions of pounds will do the trick, although the police there say they still can't stop it even with this money.

LOL! Funny how it all seemed to get a lot worse after Brexit eh? (lol)

I bet the French are pissing themselves and those extra Gendarmes will be pushing those dinghies out to sea I bet.

Maybe they realised that post Brexit the UK cant send them back to France since we lost the Dublin Agreement. Poor old Kent. Turned into the Lorry park of the UK and the garden of Piss and now is flooded with Migrants. Doesnt Nigel Farage live there? (lol)

As for the lack of hospitality staff, clearly all those thousands of business owners across the UK from the Lake District to Norfolk are making it up because one of our members managed to get served a burger and chips in Penrith and a pint of warm sheep shaggers Ale in Norwich.

I bet those Gendarmes are "pi$$ing themselves" ... Win-win for them ... See those that they dont want but you do, just not in your village out to sea and then they dont have to deal with the crime in France they commit and the unrest amongst the French they cause ... I'd do the same ... As for burgers and chips thats not my thing or real ale and I aint never been to Norwich so you score nil points for accuracy yet again ... Ive never said there isnt a lack of hospitality staff princess, its obvious there is in certain areas just like in France and Germany but I dont blindly blame one reason for that and I dont claim all the waiters have gone back to the EU or theres no-one left to pull that great British pint ... You carry on being your organ Grindr's monkey, your good at that

Ooooooh calm down dear! Your getting your panties in a twist again. (lol)

Yes as I explained to you a while back, France and Germany also have staffing problems because during the pandemic many found better jobs which probably also applies here but its worse here mainly because of Brexit because the EU is where most of the workers from the heavily effected areas came from.

I dont really want economic migrants coming here as you know (I am fine with genuine asylum seekers) but I just find it somewhat amusing that somehow yet again Brexiteers assumed that their batty Brexit would resolve all that, it hasnt, its made it worse. Told yah it would.

Chuckle ... "Oooooooh calm down dear! Your getting your panties in a twist again" ... Chuckle, your the one getting sweaty and using foul language princess ... I know you kindly explained about France and Germany and its really good of you to do that as your normally so bang on with your explanations ... It seems that explanation only "probably" accounts for a liccle of the staffing shortages here though and "mainly" staff shortages here in your view are down to Brexit so can you post sumat that proves that??? ... Your other guff about not wanting refugees is utter guff, youve fought for them to be here, "we should do more, just not in my village" kinda thing I seem to remember ... Hate away

Foul language? What are you talking about? Even the forum sensor allows PISS on here and thanks to Brexit Kent is now the Garden of Piss. It was even in the papers described as so.

It's not me claiming the lack of European staff thanks to Brexit is crippling the hospitality industry it's the hospitality industry! As said even Dim Tim wetherloon has complained about it after he went on national TV several times campaigning about a no deal hard Brexit.

Dont think I've campaigned for migrants to come here just that we should take our share and we still don't apparently.

I think your pi$$ed even earlier than usual tonight ... Silly boy

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 8:09 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 6:29 AM

Replacement truck drivers, waiters, British pint pullers are on their way ...

... Praise the Lord

No, thats the recruitment drive for Dim Tim Wetherloons in Uddersfield.

Chuckle ... Dim Tims that Dim hes worth £450 million ... Boom

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 5:19 PM

... Praise the Lord

There are plenty of thick rich people.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-23 2:41 PM

Some friends mh'ing round Devon were looking forward to a meal at their favourite posh chippy, Hanburys in Babbacombe. Bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant closed due to staff shortages. :-(

They never thought to check the website first.

https://www.hanburys.net/

Eh ... Shouldn't all chip shops be shut ... Along with all restaurants and pubs given you claim all the waiters have gone and theres no-one to pull that great British pint ... One chip shop closed out of over 10.000 in the UK due to a staffing shortage in BG world = Brexit chaos ... Chuckle

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 6:12 PM

... Praise the Lord

Cool ... Given hes worth £450 million could you name "plenty" of those other "thick rich people" worth that kind of cash und just what makes em thick??? Is it just because they voted for Brexit??? ... Hate away

Guest pelmetman

... Praise the Lord

Just a guess ;-) .............

But I'm assuming those "Thick People" are those folk who don't subscribe to your Loony Lefty Loser Bullsh*t? :D ..........

Perhaps that's why "Clever People" like those who work for the Guardian have to send out begging letters (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

"Covid has only added to the problems caused by Brexit, which has made it tougher to bring in EU workers who make up a high proportion of the hospitality workforce."

"He would normally have 35 staff but is currently operating with 25 and struggling to recruit after losing seven workers who returned home to France, Spain and elsewhere in Europe, while four others remain on furlough and are not ready to return."

"The restaurant has already put up wages by 10% this year but says the number of applicants for jobs is much lower than usual; also, many are not experienced and balk at the work expected of them."

"A shortage of delivery drivers, field workers and abattoir teams has only fuelled the inflation on food and drink coming from the EU caused by new bureaucracy related to Brexit."

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 6:16 PM

... Praise the Lord

Cool ... Given hes worth £450 million could you name "plenty" of those other "thick rich people" worth that kind of cash und just what makes em thick??? Is it just because they voted for Brexit??? ... Hate away

Some of these are pretty wealthy I would say with the exception these days of Johnson and Farage. Some supported Brexit, the others supported remain. I suspect I could find more if I could be arsed.

847663470_ThickofamouspeoplewhosupportedBrexitvscleverremainers(Custom).jpg.9c5c1e232919b2e9240fb16e2629779e.jpg

pelmetman - 2021-07-23 6:54 PM

... Praise the Lord

Just a guess ;-) .............

But I'm assuming those "Thick People" are those folk who don't subscribe to your Loony Lefty Loser Bullsh*t? :D ..........

Perhaps that's why "Clever People" like those who work for the Guardian have to send out begging letters (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Loony lefty bulls**t? (lol) Everyone must be a loony lefty compared to you with maybe the exception of Mr Birdbrain. I have no idea what you are talking about regarding the Guardian. Chances are if you are clever you are probably going to be wealthier than someone who is as thick as mince but not always. The poorer you were the more likely you were to vote for Brexit and vice versa but again, not always (but in the main)

Bulletguy - 2021-07-23 8:03 PM

"Covid has only added to the problems caused by Brexit, which has made it tougher to bring in EU workers who make up a high proportion of the hospitality workforce."

"He would normally have 35 staff but is currently operating with 25 and struggling to recruit after losing seven workers who returned home to France, Spain and elsewhere in Europe, while four others remain on furlough and are not ready to return."

"The restaurant has already put up wages by 10% this year but says the number of applicants for jobs is much lower than usual; also, many are not experienced and balk at the work expected of them."

"A shortage of delivery drivers, field workers and abattoir teams has only fuelled the inflation on food and drink coming from the EU caused by new bureaucracy related to Brexit."

But you said ALL the waiters have gone and all the pint pullers n'all

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 9:17 PM

... Praise the Lord

Some of these are pretty wealthy I would say with the exception these days of Johnson and Farage. Some supported Brexit, the others supported remain. I suspect I could find more if I could be arsed.

Yup ... As I thought ... Just another dig at "thick" Brexit voters and superior "clever Remainers" ... How very, very sad

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 6:00 AM

... Praise the Lord

Yup ... As I thought ... Just another dig at "thick" Brexit voters and superior "clever Remainers" ... How very, very sad

Well as it turns out (so far at least) Brexit has turned out to be a crock of s**t. Maybe not as bad as it would have been if we had crashed out without a deal which of course some were frothing at the mouth for on here but bad enough. Its also led to the worst and most damaging government and leader in political history so if you still think its a good idea then surely you must either be in denial or thick as mince. If its the former, that really is "sad".

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 8:41 AM

... Praise the Lord

Well as it turns out (so far at least) Brexit has turned out to be a crock of s**t. Maybe not as bad as it would have been if we had crashed out without a deal which of course some were frothing at the mouth for on here but bad enough. Its also led to the worst and most damaging government and leader in political history so if you still think its a good idea then surely you must either be in denial or thick as mince. If its the former, that really is "sad".

Maybe it's a crock of s**t in Bottom Magnet ;-) ...............

It's Booming marvelous down here in Brexit On Sea B-) ...........

... Praise the Lord

Eh ... I ask you to back up your claim and show other thick rich folk with the same wealth as "Dim Tim" and you show some guff about thick Brexit voters versus clever remainers ... Then you call me "thick as mince" for pointing out your pathetic Brexit dig ... Chuckle ... You and man of "humour" Hand Solo should start a double act ... You can be Eddie Large given your waist line and I presume its true what they say about Hand Solo so he has to be Sid Little

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 12:15 PM

... Praise the Lord

Eh ... I ask you to back up your claim and show other thick rich folk with the same wealth as "Dim Tim" and you show some guff about thick Brexit voters versus clever remainers ... Then you call me "thick as mince" for pointing out your pathetic Brexit dig ... Chuckle ... You and man of "humour" Hand Solo should start a double act ... You can be Eddie Large given your waist line and I presume its true what they say about Hand Solo so he has to be Sid Little

Your idol Trump was probably one of the stupidest dumb arse rich people. Theres a good example. Mind you I read that had he just stuck Daddies inheritance money in the bank he would have faired better financially. Dunno if thats true or not but he did go bankrupt (or his businesses did) four times or something but its generally accepted that he has been a wealthy man. Maybe richer than Dim Tim, He was all for Brexit wasnt he Trump?

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:57 AM

Antony, if you had a better understanding of basic English you would have noticed my post was in quotes from an article, hence the quotation marks. This is really basic English you should have learned in junior school.

The reporter was speaking to Paul Askew, chef-patron of the Art School restaurant in Liverpool. I didn't link the article but if you can cope with it, here it is; https://tinyurl.com/5end58j4

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 12:28 PM

... Praise the Lord

Your idol Trump was probably one of the stupidest dumb arse rich people. Theres a good example. Mind you I read that had he just stuck Daddies inheritance money in the bank he would have faired better financially. Dunno if thats true or not but he did go bankrupt (or his businesses did) four times or something but its generally accepted that he has been a wealthy man. Maybe richer than Dim Tim, He was all for Brexit wasnt he Trump?

"Dunno if thats true or not", well it aint ever bothered ya before chunky wether stuffs true or not ... As for Mr Trump, one might suggest to come from back from bankruptcy and become POTUS with a net worth of over 2 billion dollars he must be really thick like you say ... Chuckle ... You of course are way more successful ... Hes that thick he has a fit wife n'all ... Hate on princess

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 1:44 PM

Antony, if you had a better understanding of basic English you would have noticed my post was in quotes from an article, hence the quotation marks. This is really basic English you should have learned in junior school.

The reporter was speaking to Paul Askew, chef-patron of the Art School restaurant in Liverpool. I didn't link the article but if you can cope with it, here it is; https://tinyurl.com/5end58j4

Aaaah ... You were quoting someone else ... Well that explains it then, those you quote are obviously so wrong and your just so wrong for quoting em ... Chuckle ... What a silly attempt to get out of a silly hate post claim ... I note you call me Antony rather than any of the other insults you normally throw my way, one can only assume your attempt at pleasantries is a plea for me to stop reminding you of your big boo-boo ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 1:44 PM

Aaaah ... You were quoting someone else ... Well that explains it then, those you quote are obviously so wrong and your just so wrong for quoting em ... Chuckle ...

Show where what the quoted restaurateur states is "obviously so wrong" as you claim. Will you show that? After all, it is his business he was talking about but you think you know better than him. So lets see what you can come up with.

The rest of your post is just your usual gibberish and rubbish.

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 12:28 PM

... Praise the Lord

"Dunno if thats true or not", well it aint ever bothered ya before chunky wether stuffs true or not ... As for Mr Trump, one might suggest to come from back from bankruptcy and become POTUS with a net worth of over 2 billion dollars he must be really thick like you say ... Chuckle ... You of course are way more successful ... Hes that thick he has a fit wife n'all ... Hate on princess

I would say I am more successful by a country mile. Success is not counted in just monetary values is it? All Trump has done is trample on people, abuse black people, assault women, divide his nation. spread hate and fear and generally be what I would call a "Very bad man". Now he is a very bitter bad man although it was clear for may years he has been full of hate and bile and obsessed with himself and his own narcissistic values. I would say I am more successful because I have led a fulfilling life being just the opposite. I have also pretty much achieved everything I wanted to do in life. Oh yeah, I have a fit wife also. (lol) At least mine doesnt completely despise me either (least I dont think so) :D

Of course he became a reality TV star and said all the right things to push the buttons of his bonkers followers, so fame and being a far right populist promising to "make America Great again" was enough I guess but he is still a bit of a thicko lets face it and certainly not someone I would class as successful in many ways. (lol)

Archived