Where have all the waiters gone?

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 5:57 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 1:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:57 AM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-23 8:03 PM

"Covid has only added to the problems caused by Brexit, which has made it tougher to bring in EU workers who make up a high proportion of the hospitality workforce."

"He would normally have 35 staff but is currently operating with 25 and struggling to recruit after losing seven workers who returned home to France, Spain and elsewhere in Europe, while four others remain on furlough and are not ready to return."

"The restaurant has already put up wages by 10% this year but says the number of applicants for jobs is much lower than usual; also, many are not experienced and balk at the work expected of them."

"A shortage of delivery drivers, field workers and abattoir teams has only fuelled the inflation on food and drink coming from the EU caused by new bureaucracy related to Brexit."

But you said ALL the waiters have gone and all the pint pullers n'all

Antony, if you had a better understanding of basic English you would have noticed my post was in quotes from an article, hence the quotation marks. This is really basic English you should have learned in junior school.

The reporter was speaking to Paul Askew, chef-patron of the Art School restaurant in Liverpool. I didn't link the article but if you can cope with it, here it is; https://tinyurl.com/5end58j4

Aaaah ... You were quoting someone else ... Well that explains it then, those you quote are obviously so wrong and your just so wrong for quoting em ... Chuckle ...

Show where what the quoted restaurateur states is "obviously so wrong" as you claim. Will you show that? After all, it is his business he was talking about but you think you know better than him. So lets see what you can come up with.

The rest of your post is just your usual gibberish and rubbish.

How tiresome ... You claimed in your original post, that post you now say you were only quoting that all the waiters have gone and theres no-one to serve that great British pint ... Now just liccle old me on my liccle own has shown that to be totally wrong and untrue as I have had food and drinks in umpteen places ... So to put it simply for ya, you and the fella your quoting are obviously wrong ... Hate away lover boy

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 6:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 5:27 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 12:28 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 12:15 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-24 8:41 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 6:00 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 9:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 6:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 6:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 5:19 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-07-23 8:09 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-23 6:29 AM

Replacement truck drivers, waiters, British pint pullers are on their way ...

... Praise the Lord

No, thats the recruitment drive for Dim Tim Wetherloons in Uddersfield.

Chuckle ... Dim Tims that Dim hes worth £450 million ... Boom

There are plenty of thick rich people.

Cool ... Given hes worth £450 million could you name "plenty" of those other "thick rich people" worth that kind of cash und just what makes em thick??? Is it just because they voted for Brexit??? ... Hate away

Some of these are pretty wealthy I would say with the exception these days of Johnson and Farage. Some supported Brexit, the others supported remain. I suspect I could find more if I could be arsed.

Yup ... As I thought ... Just another dig at "thick" Brexit voters and superior "clever Remainers" ... How very, very sad

Well as it turns out (so far at least) Brexit has turned out to be a crock of s**t. Maybe not as bad as it would have been if we had crashed out without a deal which of course some were frothing at the mouth for on here but bad enough. Its also led to the worst and most damaging government and leader in political history so if you still think its a good idea then surely you must either be in denial or thick as mince. If its the former, that really is "sad".

Eh ... I ask you to back up your claim and show other thick rich folk with the same wealth as "Dim Tim" and you show some guff about thick Brexit voters versus clever remainers ... Then you call me "thick as mince" for pointing out your pathetic Brexit dig ... Chuckle ... You and man of "humour" Hand Solo should start a double act ... You can be Eddie Large given your waist line and I presume its true what they say about Hand Solo so he has to be Sid Little

Your idol Trump was probably one of the stupidest dumb arse rich people. Theres a good example. Mind you I read that had he just stuck Daddies inheritance money in the bank he would have faired better financially. Dunno if thats true or not but he did go bankrupt (or his businesses did) four times or something but its generally accepted that he has been a wealthy man. Maybe richer than Dim Tim, He was all for Brexit wasnt he Trump?

"Dunno if thats true or not", well it aint ever bothered ya before chunky wether stuffs true or not ... As for Mr Trump, one might suggest to come from back from bankruptcy and become POTUS with a net worth of over 2 billion dollars he must be really thick like you say ... Chuckle ... You of course are way more successful ... Hes that thick he has a fit wife n'all ... Hate on princess

I would say I am more successful by a country mile. Success is not counted in just monetary values is it? All Trump has done is trample on people, abuse black people, assault women, divide his nation. spread hate and fear and generally be what I would call a "Very bad man". Now he is a very bitter bad man although it was clear for may years he has been full of hate and bile and obsessed with himself and his own narcissistic values. I would say I am more successful because I have led a fulfilling life being just the opposite. I have also pretty much achieved everything I wanted to do in life. Oh yeah, I have a fit wife also. (lol) At least mine doesnt completely despise me either (least I dont think so) :D

Of course he became a reality TV star and said all the right things to push the buttons of his bonkers followers, so fame and being a far right populist promising to "make America Great again" was enough I guess but he is still a bit of a thicko lets face it and certainly not someone I would class as successful in many ways. (lol)

Ouch ... That hurt ya dint it ... I agree monetary success is not the success in life I aim for ... Just how you know your more successful than POTUS Trump in non-monetary values I would really like to know though as you know nothing, absolutely nothing him about him personally??? ... All those nasty things you say about POTUS Trump while claiming that your the exact opposite him is laughable ... You insult folk and spread lies, you call violence and thuggery "funny", you voted for, campaigned for and carried out much activism for a party full of proven racists etc etc and those are your good points ... As for your wife being "fit" thats great

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 7:27 PM

"Covid has only added to the problems caused by Brexit, which has made it tougher to bring in EU workers who make up a high proportion of the hospitality workforce."

"He would normally have 35 staff but is currently operating with 25 and struggling to recruit after losing seven workers who returned home to France, Spain and elsewhere in Europe, while four others remain on furlough and are not ready to return."

"The restaurant has already put up wages by 10% this year but says the number of applicants for jobs is much lower than usual; also, many are not experienced and balk at the work expected of them."

"A shortage of delivery drivers, field workers and abattoir teams has only fuelled the inflation on food and drink coming from the EU caused by new bureaucracy related to Brexit."

Antony, if you had a better understanding of basic English you would have noticed my post was in quotes from an article, hence the quotation marks. This is really basic English you should have learned in junior school.

The reporter was speaking to Paul Askew, chef-patron of the Art School restaurant in Liverpool. I didn't link the article but if you can cope with it, here it is; https://tinyurl.com/5end58j4

Aaaah ... You were quoting someone else ... Well that explains it then, those you quote are obviously so wrong and your just so wrong for quoting em ... Chuckle ...

Show where what the quoted restaurateur states is "obviously so wrong" as you claim. Will you show that? After all, it is his business he was talking about but you think you know better than him. So lets see what you can come up with.

How tiresome ... You claimed in your original post,

You're deflecting because you've made yourself look foolish.....yet again. Stop squirming and tell me what the quoted restaurateur states is "obviously so wrong" as you claimed.

That's his business he was talking about, just as the other restaurateurs and CEO's have spoken about their businesses, yet you believe you know better than any of them so lets see what you can come up with to show they're "obviously so wrong".

You haven't got anything.....just your usual bull and bluster.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 7:38 PM

You're deflecting because you've made yourself look foolish.....yet again. Stop squirming and tell me what the quoted restaurateur states is "obviously so wrong" as you claimed.

That's his business he was talking about, just as the other restaurateurs and CEO's have spoken about their businesses, yet you believe you know better than any of them so lets see what you can come up with to show they're "obviously so wrong".

Jesus ... Really??? ... Listen princess in your first post you claimed much and I have proven through just living and getting out its utter tosh ... Not just me but thousands and thousands and thousands of others since your claim that you are now all of a sudden claiming your only quoting have shown your wrong ... All the waiters havent gone, they all havent gone back to the EU and there are plenty of bar folk who can pull a pint ... You dont like that your lies and bitter hate have been bombed in front of your fellow hate sisters ... Next time take more care with your lies ... Im away to Thornton Cleveleys tomorrow which is near Blackpool and we will be having a fish and chip lunch with some friends there, I'll inform you of how I go on ... Why dont you give me your mobile number and I can send you some food pics of me getting served that you can put up on here???

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 7:54 PM

Jesus ... Really??? ...

Yes really.

You were unable to dispute what any of the restaurateurs and CEO's reported as they know their business better than you. It was you who was obviously so wrong.......but I knew that, as has been very clear for everyone else on here to see. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

The rest of your rant is the usual gibberish nonsense.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 8:07 PM

Jesus ... Really??? ...

Yes really.

You were unable to dispute what any of the restaurateurs and CEO's reported as they know their business better than you. It was you who was obviously so wrong.......but I knew that, as has been very clear for everyone else on here to see. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

Since your original first Hollywood claim on this thread its taken you 6 pages and 20 further posts to now embarrassingly squirm that you were merely quoting another when pushing your hate lies ... Your original post was your own work as is your title thread which asks the question 'Where have all the waiters gone?", its not you quoting anyone but you asking where ALL the waiters have gone, a question you answer in your first post with "Back to the EU everyone of them ... Its simply not true ... Your squirming now is embarrassing but very entertaining

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 8:19 PM

Jesus ... Really??? ...

Yes really.

Since your original first Hollywood claim.....

You're flailing around posting more and more of your utterly insane garbage because your lies have been challenged and you're unable to come up with an excuse.

I asked you to tell me what the quoted restaurateur said is "obviously so wrong" as you claimed.

You couldn't because you had nothing so tried pulling ridiculous ad hominens.

So I asked you what the other restaurateurs and CEO's who have spoken about their businesses over the same matters, acute staff shortages, EU employees who left UK and not returned because of Brexit etc, are "obviously so wrong about".

You still couldn't come up with anything. Not surprising as the people linked are professionals in the catering and hospitality industry which you have zero experience or knowledge of.

Still you persist with trotting out more huff, guff, and bluster attempting to dispute what has been widely reported by national media, speaking to people actually in the industries you foolishly dismiss as being "obviously so wrong" (though you cannot say how).

There have been numerous links posted on this thread relating to the thread subject yet you're so arrogant you believe you know better than any restaurateurs and CEO's.

You don't.

Take a hike and please stop embarrassing yourself further.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-24 9:29 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 8:19 PM

Jesus ... Really??? ...

Yes really.

Since your original first Hollywood claim.....

You're flailing around posting more and more of your utterly insane garbage because your lies have been challenged and you're unable to come up with an excuse.

I asked you to tell me what the quoted restaurateur said is "obviously so wrong" as you claimed.

You couldn't because you had nothing so tried pulling ridiculous ad hominens.

So I asked you what the other restaurateurs and CEO's who have spoken about their businesses over the same matters, acute staff shortages, EU employees who left UK and not returned because of Brexit etc, are "obviously so wrong about".

You still couldn't come up with anything. Not surprising as the people linked are professionals in the catering and hospitality industry which you have zero experience or knowledge of.

Still you persist with trotting out more huff, guff, and bluster attempting to dispute what has been widely reported by national media, speaking to people actually in the industries you foolishly dismiss as being "obviously so wrong" (though you cannot say how).

There have been numerous links posted on this thread relating to the thread subject yet you're so arrogant you believe you know better than any restaurateurs and CEO's.

You don't.

Take a hike and please stop embarrassing yourself further.

Still you carry on ... Princess I aint interested in your quoted link, its your original Hollywood claim I like and will carry on liking and showing up your lies but seen as you persist lets take a look at just one thing in your quoted bit ... Now either your wrong which just isnt possible is it or the fella you now quote is wrong as he says he currently now at this moment has 25 staff which one can only presume includes bar staff and waiters so he kind of wipes out your claim that all the waiters have gone, every single one of them and theres no-one to pull that great British pint ... Well we know that Hanburys continue to operate the take away service and that take away service includes alcohol and food so who's serving it to customers or does it just magically appear??? ... My missus went out for a hen-do meal and drinks last night, I retired to bed before she came home but will have a word shortly to see if the ladies stayed hungry and thirsty as your original post claim would have us all believe ... Why dont you admit you lied again and then we can move on???

Birdbrain - 2021-07-24 7:36 PM

... Praise the Lord

Cool ... Given hes worth £450 million could you name "plenty" of those other "thick rich people" worth that kind of cash und just what makes em thick??? Is it just because they voted for Brexit??? ... Hate away

Some of these are pretty wealthy I would say with the exception these days of Johnson and Farage. Some supported Brexit, the others supported remain. I suspect I could find more if I could be arsed.

Yup ... As I thought ... Just another dig at "thick" Brexit voters and superior "clever Remainers" ... How very, very sad

Well as it turns out (so far at least) Brexit has turned out to be a crock of s**t. Maybe not as bad as it would have been if we had crashed out without a deal which of course some were frothing at the mouth for on here but bad enough. Its also led to the worst and most damaging government and leader in political history so if you still think its a good idea then surely you must either be in denial or thick as mince. If its the former, that really is "sad".

Eh ... I ask you to back up your claim and show other thick rich folk with the same wealth as "Dim Tim" and you show some guff about thick Brexit voters versus clever remainers ... Then you call me "thick as mince" for pointing out your pathetic Brexit dig ... Chuckle ... You and man of "humour" Hand Solo should start a double act ... You can be Eddie Large given your waist line and I presume its true what they say about Hand Solo so he has to be Sid Little

Your idol Trump was probably one of the stupidest dumb arse rich people. Theres a good example. Mind you I read that had he just stuck Daddies inheritance money in the bank he would have faired better financially. Dunno if thats true or not but he did go bankrupt (or his businesses did) four times or something but its generally accepted that he has been a wealthy man. Maybe richer than Dim Tim, He was all for Brexit wasnt he Trump?

"Dunno if thats true or not", well it aint ever bothered ya before chunky wether stuffs true or not ... As for Mr Trump, one might suggest to come from back from bankruptcy and become POTUS with a net worth of over 2 billion dollars he must be really thick like you say ... Chuckle ... You of course are way more successful ... Hes that thick he has a fit wife n'all ... Hate on princess

I would say I am more successful by a country mile. Success is not counted in just monetary values is it? All Trump has done is trample on people, abuse black people, assault women, divide his nation. spread hate and fear and generally be what I would call a "Very bad man". Now he is a very bitter bad man although it was clear for may years he has been full of hate and bile and obsessed with himself and his own narcissistic values. I would say I am more successful because I have led a fulfilling life being just the opposite. I have also pretty much achieved everything I wanted to do in life. Oh yeah, I have a fit wife also. (lol) At least mine doesnt completely despise me either (least I dont think so) :D

Of course he became a reality TV star and said all the right things to push the buttons of his bonkers followers, so fame and being a far right populist promising to "make America Great again" was enough I guess but he is still a bit of a thicko lets face it and certainly not someone I would class as successful in many ways. (lol)

Ouch ... That hurt ya dint it ... I agree monetary success is not the success in life I aim for ... Just how you know your more successful than POTUS Trump in non-monetary values I would really like to know though as you know nothing, absolutely nothing him about him personally??? ... All those nasty things you say about POTUS Trump while claiming that your the exact opposite him is laughable ... You insult folk and spread lies, you call violence and thuggery "funny", you voted for, campaigned for and carried out much activism for a party full of proven racists etc etc and those are your good points ... As for your wife being "fit" thats great

1. Eh? (lol) No!

2. I doubt there is a single figure in the world that has been so exposed to the media both as a President and as a cheap reality TV star, of course we all know a lot about him, his life and personality.

3. I dont spread lies

4. I dont call violence and thuggery funny either

5. Bulls**t.

Barryd999 - 2021-07-25 8:28 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

2. I doubt there is a single figure in the world that has been so exposed to the media both as a President and as a cheap reality TV star, of course we all know a lot about him, his life and personality.

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

2 Chuckle, you didn't answer

3 Biggest chuckle

4 Chuckle, Colsons statue ... You found that "funny", some of those yobs caught received criminal records so you find those criminals and their vandalism and thuggery "funny"

5 Chuckle, check out the EHRC report into the party you voted for, campaigned for and was an activist for

You can always rely on you to give me a chuckle ... Hate on chunks

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 8:50 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

4 Chuckle, Colsons statue ... You found that "funny", some of those yobs caught received criminal records so you find those criminals and their vandalism and thuggery "funny"

5 Chuckle, check out the EHRC report into the party you voted for, campaigned for and was an activist for

1. no it absolutely didnt. you think you spouting off about Sad little Mr Trump being more successful than me "hurt me". I was pissing myself laughing. (lol)

2. I did answer. Trumps life is pretty much an open book and now we can add "Loser" to his sado narcissistic nasty little existence.

3. I dont spread lies. name one, just one.

4. Yep. I found the toppling of the racist into the drink funny. It was a bit "Brass Eye" but that was it. i certainly have never condoned violence and thuggery but I Didnt consider that event either

5. Check out the same on the Tory party who have a long legacy of open racism, especially their moron of a leader. I dont agree with the court either. I think its nonsense in the main.

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 7:01 AM

Still you carry on ... Princess I aint interested in your quoted link, its your original Hollywood claim I like

My pleasure Puffball.

Good to see you finally accept you were being ridiculous attempting to claim professional restaurateurs and CEO's were "obviously so wrong" about reasons for their staff shortages when it has been perfectly clear to all except you.

That's why they're professionals within their industries and not some part time odd job roofer in Yorkshire.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-25 3:06 PM

Still you carry on ... Princess I aint interested in your quoted link, its your original Hollywood claim I like

My pleasure Puffball.

Good to see you finally accept you were being ridiculous attempting to claim professional restaurateurs and CEO's were "obviously so wrong" about reasons for their staff shortages when it has been perfectly clear to all except you.

That's why they're professionals within their industries and not some part time odd job roofer in Yorkshire.

How very tedious ... Remember when you said all the waiters had gone, everyone of them and how theres no-one to serve beer ... Well your fish restaurant owner you linked to currently has 25 staff working for him now serving beer and food so one of you is lying, is it you lying or him??? ... I know who my monies on

Barryd999 - 2021-07-25 10:01 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1. no it absolutely didnt. you think you spouting off about Sad little Mr Trump being more successful than me "hurt me". I was pissing myself laughing. (lol)

2. I did answer. Trumps life is pretty much an open book and now we can add "Loser" to his sado narcissistic nasty little existence.

4. Yep. I found the toppling of the racist into the drink funny. It was a bit "Brass Eye" but that was it. i certainly have never condoned violence and thuggery but I Didnt consider that event either

5. Check out the same on the Tory party who have a long legacy of open racism, especially their moron of a leader. I dont agree with the court either. I think its nonsense in the main.

1 Chuckle

2 His life might be an open book but how you can judge how another feels wether there life has been a success or not god only knows ... Mind, you do have the knack of knowing who's a woman hater and sexual predator just by looking at em ... Chuckle

3 Lets go for an easy one ... Your lie all Wetherspoons customers are Brexit voters for starters and while were on about Wetherspoons your lie Mr Tim Martin is thick, given he has a bachelors degree, qualified as a barrister and started off with 1 pub and now has well over 900 and personal wealth of millions you claim hes thick ... Of course your bitter hatred of Mr Martin is down to one thing, hes a Brexit voter ... Yuk

4 Violence, thuggery, vandalism and a crime on public property that some of the thugs received a criminal record for you found funny ... Says a lot about ya

5 Its not surprising you dont agree with the EHRC findings ... How could you agree with them ... It would mean you'd have to admit to voting for, being an activist for and campaigner for racists ... Chuckle ... Thankfully Sure Queer Stammer doesnt want you deniers anywhere near his party

While I am here ... We had a lovely Sunday dinner roast lunch in Fleetwood today ... We didn't drink alcohol but plenty did ... So once again it looks like the OPs hate claim is a lie ... There are plenty of waiters and plenty of folk serving that great British pint, thats not what the hatey OP would have us believe though ... My list of drinking and eating towns and villages visited since the OPs Hollywood claim is available on request

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 6:15 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

Well your fish restaurant owner you linked to currently has 25 staff working for him now serving beer and food so one of you is lying, is it you lying or him??? ... I know who my monies on

As usual more of your huff 'n bluff with you never providing a shred of evidence whereas I do. You haven't read my link but keep digging.....it's been entertaining watching you tie yourself up in knots making a fool out of yourself whilst continually bumping my thread back up the board. (lol)(lol)

Birdbrain - 2021-07-25 6:35 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

2 His life might be an open book but how you can judge how another feels wether there life has been a success or not god only knows ... Mind, you do have the knack of knowing who's a woman hater and sexual predator just by looking at em ... Chuckle

3 Lets go for an easy one ... Your lie all Wetherspoons customers are Brexit voters for starters and while were on about Wetherspoons your lie Mr Tim Martin is thick, given he has a bachelors degree, qualified as a barrister and started off with 1 pub and now has well over 900 and personal wealth of millions you claim hes thick ... Of course your bitter hatred of Mr Martin is down to one thing, hes a Brexit voter ... Yuk

4 Violence, thuggery, vandalism and a crime on public property that some of the thugs received a criminal record for you found funny ... Says a lot about ya

5 Its not surprising you dont agree with the EHRC findings ... How could you agree with them ... It would mean you'd have to admit to voting for, being an activist for and campaigner for racists ... Chuckle ... Thankfully Sure Queer Stammer doesnt want you deniers anywhere near his party

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

3. When did I say all Wetherloons customers were Brexit voters? I bet most of them are though. Is that the only "lie" you can come up with? thought so

4. It was still funny but as I said I dont condone violence and thuggery and that wasnt violence or thuggery. Criminal damage maybe. What were the charges?

5. I take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff as I am sure 99% of it is just criticism of Israel not racism. I am not and never have been a member of that party so I dont care what Mr Starmer says. The only two parties I have been a member of is the Tories and more recently the LibDems where I am an honorary member. I didnt even ask to join.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-25 9:19 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

Well your fish restaurant owner you linked to currently has 25 staff working for him now serving beer and food so one of you is lying, is it you lying or him??? ... I know who my monies on

As usual more of your huff 'n bluff with you never providing a shred of evidence whereas I do. You haven't read my link but keep digging.....it's been entertaining watching you tie yourself up in knots making a fool out of yourself whilst continually bumping my thread back up the board. (lol)(lol)

I'll translate ... Its too difficult for you to admit you were lying so you revert to normal service with insults ... Surprised you didn't throw in "racist" and "xenophobe" as those as your usual run to insults ... Lying is not a good look

Barryd999 - 2021-07-25 9:19 PM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

3. When did I say all Wetherloons customers were Brexit voters? I bet most of them are though. Is that the only "lie" you can come up with? thought so

4. It was still funny but as I said I dont condone violence and thuggery and that wasnt violence or thuggery. Criminal damage maybe. What were the charges?

5. I take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff as I am sure 99% of it is just criticism of Israel not racism. I am not and never have been a member of that party so I dont care what Mr Starmer says. The only two parties I have been a member of is the Tories and more recently the LibDems where I am an honorary member. I didnt even ask to join.

1 Chuckle

2 Must be all that whisky that gives you special powers ... Couldn't you work for police in solving crime for em???

3 I posted two of your lies, you said name one ... Sorry for upsetting you again ... Your organ Grindr has taught you how to lie well

4 In your view I suppose they aren't thugs, freedom fighters and fellow brothers in the struggle prolly ... Look up the meaning of violence ... Look up the charges, you have nowt else to do

5 You "take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff" while strongly denying Jew hating in your party regardless of official reports that prove it ... Und I dont mean your Shami's sham report either that she received honours payment for from the leader of that anti-Semitic party ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:14 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

2 Must be all that whisky that gives you special powers ... Couldn't you work for police in solving crime for em???

3 I posted two of your lies, you said name one ... Sorry for upsetting you again ... Your organ Grindr has taught you how to lie well

4 In your view I suppose they aren't thugs, freedom fighters and fellow brothers in the struggle prolly ... Look up the meaning of violence ... Look up the charges, you have nowt else to do

5 You "take very little interest in the anti-Semitism stuff" while strongly denying Jew hating in your party regardless of official reports that prove it ... Und I dont mean your Shami's sham report either that she received honours payment for from the leader of that anti-Semitic party ... Chuckle

Its not a lie to claim Tim Martin is thick, its an opinion. Maybe he isnt thick and his thick as mince persona is all an act. Could be, look at who he is trying to appeal to. :D I asked you to prove where I said "All Wetherspoons customers were Brexiteers" and you have failed but as I said after all the years we have been posting stuff on here if thats the best attempt you can come up with to show that I am a liar then it clearly shows that I am not.

The rest of it is just guff

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:01 AM

My pleasure Puffball.

I'll translate ... Its too difficult for you to admit you were lying so you revert to normal service with insults ... Surprised you didn't throw in "racist" and "xenophobe" as those as your usual run to insults ... Lying is not a good look

Instead of yet more guff and bluster how about you lay your cards on the table and prove that their restaurant is open and they have no staff shortages.

I stated in my post last week that some friends who had been mh'ing around Devon were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant at their favourite posh chippy closed due to staff shortages. You dispute this by claiming either the restaurant owner is lying, or I am.

So lets have your proof now.

Bulletguy - 2021-07-26 2:47 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

Instead of yet more guff and bluster how about you lay your cards on the table and prove that their restaurant is open and they have no staff shortages.

I stated in my post last week that some friends who had been mh'ing around Devon were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant at their favourite posh chippy closed due to staff shortages. You dispute this by claiming either the restaurant owner is lying, or I am.

Have you banged your head or sumat ... That chippy is open for takeaway, takeaway food and beer ... You said all the waiters have left, thats ALL waiters and you said there was no-one pulling great British pints also, so I presume pints means beer doesnt it??? Now the owner of that establishment currently has 25 staff working there so either hes lying and all his staff have left or your lying ... Well we know your lying anyway dont we because there are still plenty of waiters and there are still plenty of folk serving beer ... Why dont you just admit you were wrong with your silly, hate filled original claim

Barryd999 - 2021-07-26 8:20 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 6:14 AM

... Praise the Lord

1. Eh? (lol) No!

3. I dont spread lies

5. Bulls**t.

1 Chuckle, yes it did

3 Biggest chuckle

1 Chuckle

1. ?

2. Yeah I can just tell

1 Chuckle

Its not a lie to claim Tim Martin is thick, its an opinion. Maybe he isnt thick and his thick as mince persona is all an act. Could be, look at who he is trying to appeal to. :D I asked you to prove where I said "All Wetherspoons customers were Brexiteers" and you have failed but as I said after all the years we have been posting stuff on here if thats the best attempt you can come up with to show that I am a liar then it clearly shows that I am not.

The rest of it is just guff

Aaaah ... Now he isnt thick and he just acts thick ... Christ do you think before you post??? ... You said all his Wetherspoons customers voted for Brexit, its on this thread memory man ... Your a liar

Birdbrain - 2021-07-26 4:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-26 2:47 PM

My pleasure Puffball.

Have you banged your head or sumat ... That chippy is open for takeaway, takeaway food and beer ...

It's you that needs to give your head a wobble.

I never said the takeaway.

My post stated very clearly that my friends were bitterly disappointed to find the restaurant closed due to staff shortages.

Archived