Today's Daily Wail front page

CurtainRaiser

After jetting back to London from COP26 to quaff pheasant, Bolly and beluga, at the Garrick club, Johnson left with Torygraph journo and climate change sceptic, Charles Moore, who Johnson handed a peerage to.

Watch out for this years honours list........LORD Owen Paterson for services to criminality and the club of crooks.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-races-back-cop-25371485

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2021-11-07 7:34 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-07 7:09 AM

Any chance we can dig up our PMs pre-school report??? ... I'd like to make my judgement once I see that

What difference would that make?

Sorry ... I just thought we were digging up all his old school report stuff??? ... I wonder if Boris childhood nanny could provide some kind of character background stuff n'all???

Bulletguy - 2021-11-06 7:41 PM

Cavalier attitude.......bereft of judgement......affronted when criticised for a gross failure of responsibility......prone to making wild sweeping statements but when pressed for the accuracy of his claims, resorts to "piffle paffle".

And from the employer who sacked the idler, "He is not a man to believe in, to trust or respect."

I suppose Dave will dismiss the editor of the Telegraph as a 'Leftie' too :-S

People are comparing this latest bout of sleaze with 1997

But I think its far worse because the Prime Minister holds all the power

And this time its the Prime Minister that is the root of the problem

Superficially a great guy who knows how to manage his image,

but under the surface is a thoroughly nasty piece of work with friends prepared to beat up journalists

Having deselected most of those with integrity or backbone, he now has a thumping majority of spineless creeps, many with their own snouts in the trough depending on Johnson to protect them, that he is prepared to bully into voting for whatever he wants >:-)

Birdbrain - 2021-11-07 7:43 AM

Any chance we can dig up our PMs pre-school report??? ... I'd like to make my judgement once I see that

Sorry ... I just thought we were digging up all his old school report stuff??? ... I wonder if Boris childhood nanny could provide some kind of character background stuff n'all???

Some of this happened only last week

What we are saying is he hasn't changed because he has got away with it

He has always been like this

So it can't be dismissed as a one-off or misunderstanding etc

I just wondered what difference would anything make to you and Dave's support for Johnson?

Johnson has been given power by £billionaire 'newspaper' owners domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Havens, and fearful of an EU wide tax treaty getting into them and making them pay tax like we little people.

What I found surprising is how effectively they conned people into voting for Johnson & his Brexit.

But Dave partially explained that when he revealed that he did not even realise that he was paying (indirectly) many times over for the bribes given to Johnson's MPs like Paterson.

People who are that easily misled by Johnson's smiling friendly face and quirky hairstyle , false promises telling them whatever they want to hear even when those promises are broken an hour later, may be in the minority, but Johnson still got his thumping great majority with a minority of the votes.

Now they can't admit they have been conned.

Like those caught in romance scams, who just can't accept the person they have been sending money to doesn't exist

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-11-06 1:31 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-06 10:00 AM

malc d - 2021-11-06 9:46 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-05 11:16 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-05 9:15 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-05 9:10 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-05 8:53 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-05 8:49 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-05 8:35 PM

Giggle........

It's funny how the Chimps are now posting fake Daily Fails front pages with abandon (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Worra bunch of LOSER chimps........

It will be funnier still when you go to the newsagents tomorrow

Crikey........You don't "Actually" think I would buy the Daily Mail? 8-) .......

Worra Chump (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

What's that? You admitting that you were wrong again about "Chimps are now posting fake Daily Fails front pages with abandon".

You're losing a lot of arguments today.

Nope...... I'm saying I don't recognise the front pages you LOSERS are posting ;-) .......

Perhaps you should pop out tomorrow and buy one to prove your claim? :D .......

Nope....your post said that some Chimps were posting fake front pages, seems to me that you've been out chimped. That must make you a LOSER.

Brilliant idea came up on "Have I Got News for You" last night.

It was suggested that MPs should follow the example of footballers, and be compelled to have their sponsors printed on their clothing.

What's not to like about that idea ?

:-|

Yes, I watched it. My first thought is that most of the cabinet would need to wear a marquee to accommodate all the sponsors.

Well, if they do have to have their sponsors name on their shirts - I'm guessing that Johnson will have the Daily Telegraph printed on his.

:-(

Corbyn will have Hamas and the IRA on his >:-) ............

John52 - 2021-11-07 8:04 AM

I just wondered what difference would anything make to you and Dave's support for Johnson?

This is the problem the country now faces. The people that backed and continue to back Johnson are too heavily invested. The school reports and the later one from his former boss are as you say so relevant because they describe the man child moron that somehow managed to end up running the country right now! He hasnt changed! Somehow those that back him must feel that to admit the truth now will be a massive failure on their part, to admit they were conned and maybe then admit that their treasured Brexit win was also floored. Nobody is taking away that Brexit win though anytime soon so its high time these people woke up and smelt the coffee.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-11-07 9:13 AM

This is the problem the country now faces. The people that backed and continue to back Johnson are too heavily invested. The school reports and the later one from his former boss are as you say so relevant because they describe the man child moron that somehow managed to end up running the country right now! He hasnt changed! Somehow those that back him must feel that to admit the truth now will be a massive failure on their part, to admit they were conned and maybe then admit that their treasured Brexit win was also floored. Nobody is taking away that Brexit win though anytime soon so its high time these people woke up and smelt the coffee.

I like Brexit coffee........I also like the fact that Boris annoys the hell out of you LOSERS (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

They are like romance scam victims who have sent their life savings and told all their friends they are going to marry, just can't bring themselves to admit their lover doesn't exist. Despite overwhelming evidence.

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 9:06 AM

Giggle........

It's funny how the Chimps are now posting fake Daily Fails front pages with abandon (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Crikey........You don't "Actually" think I would buy the Daily Mail? 8-) .......

What's that? You admitting that you were wrong again about "Chimps are now posting fake Daily Fails front pages with abandon".

Nope...... I'm saying I don't recognise the front pages you LOSERS are posting ;-) .......

Nope....your post said that some Chimps were posting fake front pages, seems to me that you've been out chimped. That must make you a LOSER.

It was suggested that MPs should follow the example of footballers, and be compelled to have their sponsors printed on their clothing.

Yes, I watched it. My first thought is that most of the cabinet would need to wear a marquee to accommodate all the sponsors.

Well, if they do have to have their sponsors name on their shirts - I'm guessing that Johnson will have the Daily Telegraph printed on his.

Very understandable that you want to deflect the subject to someone else Dave, and have not tried to justify Johnsons actions.

But, as Corbyn has been soundly rejected by the country , and has no power to do anything of importance in politics, it really doesn't matter whose name is printed on his shirt.

;-)

John52 - 2021-11-07 9:35 AM

They are like romance scam victims who have sent their life savings and told all their friends they are going to marry, just can't bring themselves to admit their lover doesn't exist. Despite overwhelming evidence.

Yep although in Daves case he has just admitted that he supports Johnson because it annoys those he classes as "Losers". (lol) I wonder if he understands irony. (lol)

Johnson now has so much power, backed by an overwhelming majority fearful of being found out themselves, or at least fearful of losing their cushy jobs like the ones Johnson deselected, I can't see a way out in the near future.

Best we can hope for is a managed decline until they are gone, when we can start to build on what they have left. No easy task when you see the size of the debts they are ringing up on our behalf to spaff away to their pals.

As a retired home owner with a good pension and Brexit-proof investments I'll probably be OK.

I just feel sad for the next generations, and those who are suffering now.

Like those whose life's work businesses are being ruined by Brexit etc

And those who will never own their own home, however hard they work.

I didn't vote for Johnson or Brexit, but a better man than me might have done more to stop it. :-(

Barryd999 - 2021-11-07 9:52 AM

Yep although in Daves case he has just admitted that he supports Johnson because it annoys those he classes as "Losers". (lol) I wonder if he understands irony. (lol)

Well I don't know who he classes as 'Losers' either

I asked if those good honest firms that have given up or gone abroad because they have lost out on taxpayer funded contracts, because they woudn't hire sleazebag Tory MPs like Paterson, were 'Losers' . But he wouldn't answer.

Also asked if those who voted Hitler into power were 'Winners'. Wouldn't answer that either.

:-S

John52 - 2021-11-07 10:01 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-07 9:52 AM

Well I don't know who he classes as 'Losers' either

:-S

As I understand it, Dave considers anyone who he can't argue with, or has a different opinion to him, is a ' loser '

If he had paid more attention at school he would have a much wider vocabulary, and wouldn't have to keep repeating himself day after day, week after week.

;-)

This Wiki piece on Johnson may help to explain his character - https://tinyurl.com/3b3vse6p - especially the part on his childhood and early education. With his peripatetic childhood, and consequent number of schools attended, plus the, at times violent, breakdown of his parents marriage, with his father's own character defects, his experiences (along with Rachel and Jo) at the Ashdown House school (worth Googling in its own right!), it is surprising that he emerged as "normal" as he is. He is clearly very bright and highly academic, from which he has learned he does not need to apply himself to gain knowledge. He seeks popularity. He expects to excel. He is highly competitive, and resents defeat.

I searched high and low for evidence that Paul's "Letter of Note" school reports were in fact Private Eye spoofs (or similar), but despite their being widely repeated across the print media I found no questioning of their authenticity. That alone raises an interesting question. Who released them? It seems highly improbable that they came from the schools concerned. Both are addressed to Stanley. Both paint an accurate picture of the personality as it is - verging on character assassination. Would a father really do that to his oldest son? But if not him, then who, and above all, why?

It was Aristotle who said "Give me the child until he is seven, and I will show you the man." I don't think Boris stood a chance.

Brian Kirby - 2021-11-07 12:30 PM

I searched high and low for evidence that Paul's "Letter of Note" school reports were in fact Private Eye spoofs (or similar), but despite their being widely repeated across the print media I found no questioning of their authenticity. That alone raises an interesting question. Who released them? It seems highly improbable that they came from the schools concerned. Both are addressed to Stanley. Both paint an accurate picture of the personality as it is - verging on character assassination. Would a father really do that to his oldest son? But if not him, then who, and above all, why?

We'll probably never know.

I can think of lots of possibilities, but don't want to accuse anyone.

"I just wondered what difference would anything make to you and Daves support for Johnson?" ... You need to wonder again sugar plum as Ive never claimed to "support" Johnson ... If I did "support" Johnson then you can sleep easy knowing that a bunch of silly hate filled Corbynites bitching endlessly on a motorhome forum wouldnt make a "difference" to my support for Johnson other than strengthen it ... Regards

Somehow those that back him must feel that to admit the truth now will be a massive failure on their part, to admit they were conned and maybe then admit that their treasured Brexit win was also floored. Nobody is taking away that Brexit win though anytime soon so its high time these people woke up and smelt the coffee.

They cannot ever concede that. Brexit is a cult with fanatical adherents that fear the EU.

Brian Kirby - 2021-11-07 12:30 PM

He is clearly very bright and highly academic, from which he has learned he does not need to apply himself to gain knowledge. He seeks popularity. He expects to excel. He is highly competitive, and resents defeat.

They've been out in the public domain some time but since Johnson attempted to pervert the course of justice by blocking an independent inquiry into the Paterson affair, they've understandably resurfaced again. Letters of Note who posted one of them on sm is a blue tick account; https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/about-twitter-verified-accounts

Johnson will certainly be aware of their existence and the fact he hasn't ever challenged their authenticity speaks volumes. That said, it's not beyond his arrogance and over bloated sense of self importance to actually feel proud of them.

Max Hastings never minced his words about Johnson describing him as "utterly unfit to be prime minister".

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain

Imo I don't believe Johnson is very bright, he just wings it and unfortunately we've been witness to that too many times.

I forgot to add this; https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-49935693

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-11-07 9:47 AM

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 9:06 AM

Giggle........

Very understandable that you want to deflect the subject to someone else Dave, and have not tried to justify Johnsons actions.

But, as Corbyn has been soundly rejected by the country , and has no power to do anything of importance in politics, it really doesn't matter whose name is printed on his shirt.

;-)

Actually I think Boris is fully justified in his actions ;-) .........

Those who are supposed to police politicians "should" be without Remoaner/LOSER bias *-) .......

Here is another poll published in the DM which Pinocchio has kept quiet about.

57% of voters agreed with chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life and former MI5 chief Lord Evans’ assertion that Britain could ‘slip into becoming a corrupt country’. (it's on the link if not clear enough).

https://www.inentertainment.co.uk/ex-prime-minister-john-major-blasts-boris-johnsons-shameful-wrong-unworthy-regime/

138386143_TORYSLEAZE4.JPG.2451595efd3b94af1adc3ad3405f564a.JPG

Archived