malc d - 2021-11-06 9:46 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-05 11:16 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-05 9:15 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-05 9:10 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-05 8:53 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-05 8:49 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-05 8:35 PM

Giggle........

It's funny how the Chimps are now posting fake Daily Fails front pages with abandon (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Worra bunch of LOSER chimps........

It will be funnier still when you go to the newsagents tomorrow

Crikey........You don't "Actually" think I would buy the Daily Mail? 8-) .......

Worra Chump (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

What's that? You admitting that you were wrong again about "Chimps are now posting fake Daily Fails front pages with abandon".

You're losing a lot of arguments today.

Nope...... I'm saying I don't recognise the front pages you LOSERS are posting ;-) .......

Perhaps you should pop out tomorrow and buy one to prove your claim? :D .......

Nope....your post said that some Chimps were posting fake front pages, seems to me that you've been out chimped. That must make you a LOSER.

Brilliant idea came up on "Have I Got News for You" last night.

It was suggested that MPs should follow the example of footballers, and be compelled to have their sponsors printed on their clothing.

What's not to like about that idea ?

:-|

Yes, I watched it. My first thought is that most of the cabinet would need to wear a marquee to accommodate all the sponsors.

Well, if they do have to have their sponsors name on their shirts - I'm guessing that Johnson will have the Daily Telegraph printed on his.

:-(

Corbyn will have Hamas and the IRA on his >:-) ............

Very understandable that you want to deflect the subject to someone else Dave, and have not tried to justify Johnsons actions.

But, as Corbyn has been soundly rejected by the country , and has no power to do anything of importance in politics, it really doesn't matter whose name is printed on his shirt.

;-)

Those who are supposed to police politicians "should" be without Remoaner/LOSER bias *-) .......

Have you any proof that Kathryn Stone is a " biased Remoaner " ?

( Come to think of it, I don't suppose you know who Kathryn Stone is ).

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-11-07 7:21 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 5:19 PM.............................

Actually I think Boris is fully justified in his actions ;-) .........

Those who are supposed to police politicians "should" be without experience or wisdom) .......

There you go, Dave! :-D

Yeah I've got lots of experience of edjermercated people who thought they had experience and wisdom *-) ......

Some even thought they were clever enough to be teachers.....Yet they'd never left school (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 7:34 PM

Yeah I've got lots of experience of edjermercated people who thought they had experience and wisdom *-) ......

Some even thought they were clever enough to be teachers.....Yet they'd never left school (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I don't get that joke Dave.

( Presumably something to do with Brexit, or losers, or the EU ??? )

(?) ;-)

malc d - 2021-11-07 7:20 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 5:19 PM

Those who are supposed to police politicians "should" be without Remoaner/LOSER bias *-) .......

Have you any proof that Kathryn Stone is a " biased Remoaner " ?

( Come to think of it, I don't suppose you know who Kathryn Stone is ).

He's decided she is because she made a stand against his corrupt hero Johnson who attempted to shut down the independent Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards.

Even the Brexpress now!

Boris Johnson vs Kathryn Stone - how PM failed to uproot Standards Committee chief

JOHNSON has dragged Conservative credibility through the dirt in pursuit of a reprieve for Owen Paterson, an MP who Parliament's Standards Committee found breached lobbying rules to an extent "no previous case of paid advocacy" had seen before. The debacle has shaken public trust in the Government but strengthened the position of the committee chief, Kathryn Stone.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1517757/Boris-Johnson-Kathryn-Stone-Standards-Committee-evg

And a readers comment;

Well done DE! You are late coming to the party, but you are now believing what ex-Conservative PM's like Major and Cameron are saying. And a fact that most of this nation is coming to terms with. Johnson is a liar, he is a fraud, and he is a charlatan.

He has dragged down parliament, the Conservative Party, and he is now destroying the reputation of this respected nation.

Johnson is the worst PM in modern history. We deserve better. He should go a.s.a.p.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-11-07 8:52 PM

(?) ;-)

They leave school ;-) .........

To go to another school......called university :D .......

Then get a job in a school *-) ........

Some may do a gap year to widen their life experiences (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 9:05 PM

malc d - 2021-11-07 8:52 PM

(?) ;-)

Some may do a gap year to widen their life experiences (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Ah. I see what you mean.

Mind you, some of them, like school caretakers and dinner ladies, often miss out the University bit, but do stay at school long enough to be educated.

Ho ho

Yes, some are unworldly, but others don't follow that path and turn to teaching later in their lives, while others leave teaching to do other things. Besides, what worldly experience do you need to be able to teach history, geography, science, mathematics, languages (including English), art, etc.etc?

But then, what of all those other people, not teachers, who have to undergo further or higher education to be able to follow any number of different careers. For instance, the professions, the plumbers, the gas fitters, the mechanics, the electricians, the chemists, the virologists, ......... the list goes on and on.

Who, in todays world, can just leave school and go straight into whatever kind work with no further training or education? Do you dismiss them all, even the guys and gals who are doing your building work - for which they will have had to train - as equally useless?

Did you never teach anyone else how to do something? Did that not make you one of the useless teachers? Do you think your beloved Horace was just bashed together by a bunch of uneducated, untrained, school leavers in someone's dad's garden shed?

Brian Kirby - 2021-11-08 11:36 AM

Yes, some are unworldly, but others don't follow that path and turn to teaching later in their lives, while others leave teaching to do other things. Besides, what worldly experience do you need to be able to teach history, geography, science, mathematics, languages (including English), art, etc.etc?

But then, what of all those other people, not teachers, who have to undergo further or higher education to be able to follow any number of different careers. For instance, the professions, the plumbers, the gas fitters, the mechanics, the electricians, the chemists, the virologists, ......... the list goes on and on.

Who, in todays world, can just leave school and go straight into whatever kind work with no further training or education? Do you dismiss them all, even the guys and gals who are doing your building work - for which they will have had to train - as equally useless?

Did you never teach anyone else how to do something? Did that not make you one of the useless teachers? Do you think your beloved Horace was just bashed together by a bunch of uneducated, untrained, school leavers in someone's dad's garden shed?

You don't have to explain how gruelling training can be Brian.

It took him over an hour to learn the art of making pelmets.

;-)

Nobody will believe this but I actually have a City and Guilds Teaching certificate amongst my extensive list of qualifications (lol) . I sh1t you not!

When I first started my career part of my job was to run database workshop training courses at the company I worked at either on the road or in our head office training suite where I was based. My company decided I should have a qualification so I chose that as someone told me you could get a cushy job on a night on good money teaching adults at the local tech. I never bothered with that though as I soon realised that teaching is actually flipping harder than it sounds.

Important debate this afternoon - Johnson nips off to Northumberland for a photo op in a hospital.

No doubt he's been desperately trying to find a private jet so he could get back and join in ( like he did last week for a dinner date ) - but it seems none are available.

malc d - 2021-11-08 5:28 PM

Important debate this afternoon - Johnson nips off to Northumberland for a photo op in a hospital.

No doubt he's been desperately trying to find a private jet so he could get back and join in ( like he did last week for a dinner date ) - but it seems none are available.

Here he is looking like a tramp and wearing no mask........because he doesn't care.

1741240002_Schneider2.JPG.1b82f62b53db3318bdd4f9545c72a5a5.JPG

Brian Kirby - 2021-11-08 6:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-11-08 5:10 PM

Another part time MP.

But, Sir Geoffrey Cox is a barrister, QC, ex Attorney General, and head of chambers - so £800 per hour is probably just the refreshers! :-) You're just in the wrong job!!! :-D

So is Starmer but as far as i'm aware he ceased working as a barrister when he became an MP.

Johnson was branded a tin-pot dictator as just 50 Tory MP's attended the Commons for this afternoons sleaze debate and he ran off to hide in a fridge. Not even the Leader of the House could be bothered to turn up.

Sir Keir Starmer said: ‘Leadership is about taking responsibility, and if there is an apology to be made, that apology should come from the top, just as the direction came from the top last week to engage in this business in the first place.

‘Last week the prime minister damaged himself, he damaged his party and he damaged our democracy. He led his party through the sewers and the stench lingers.

‘This week he had the chance to clean up, to apologise to the country and finally accept that the rules apply to him and his friends.

‘But instead of stepping up he has hidden away. Instead of clearing up his mess he has left his side knee-deep in it. Instead of leading from the front, he has cowered away. He is not a serious leader and the joke isn’t funny anymore.’

Lib Dem Wendy Chamberlain, who secured the emergency debate, said: ‘This is almost the kind of behaviour we would expect to see in the Duma in Moscow, National People’s Congress in Beijing, not in the House of Commons.

‘They say a fish rots from the head down, and I’m disappointed to see that the Prime Minister has chosen not to turn up to today to answer questions, given that the leader of the opposition is in his place.

‘You can’t help but feel that he thinks the rules don’t apply to him.’

https://tinyurl.com/2pevat85

Paterson was engaged in lobbying on the payroll of a company (Randox) who were awarded £480 million pound contracts for covid test kits. No other companies were invited to submit bids. Johnson then attempted to shut down the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards and change the rules so they wouldn't be investigated.

You've completely ignored the seriousness of this matter.

Archived