Forum Diet.

Hymer C 9.

Start of another week diet going ok up to now (I hope) weighed 11st 2lbs to start much to much for 5ft 2in. want to get to at least 10 stone, had some good walks this week and a 18 mile cycle ride Sunday, but will not get on the scales until WEDNESDAY. Night times are the worst when I get attacks of the munchies anyone any idea's, how is every one else getting on, ? Carol.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hymer C 9. - 2008-01-07 5:52 PM

Night times are the worst when I get attacks of the munchies anyone any idea's, how is every one else getting on, ? Carol.

Bananas! They are allowed in limitless amounts on the Slimming World diet

(lol)

Keep up the good work, Carol (lol)

davenewell@home - 2008-01-05 7:22 PM

I don't intend to excercise so hard that I create muscle, just tone up the ones I've got. I used to have a six pack but it turned into a keg :-S

D.

i,m with you dave, more power to your right arm, unless your lefthanded (lol)

bigal55 - 2008-01-07 7:21 PM

davenewell@home - 2008-01-05 7:22 PM

I don't intend to excercise so hard that I create muscle, just tone up the ones I've got. I used to have a six pack but it turned into a keg :-S

D.

i,m with you dave, more power to your right arm, unless your lefthanded (lol)

Actually I am left handed Al :-D .

Took Dex for a 1 mile walk yesterday morning, well actually we do the same walk every morning, then walked to the gym (1/2 mile) had a good hour in the gym including walking a further 1.5 KM on the treadmill, cycling 5KM on the excercise bike, rowing 1.5KM on the rowing machine and a general body workout on the weight equipment. Then walked back home. Early afternoon walked 3/4 mile to the White Horse (I didn't say I was giving up altogether :D ) had a nice relaxing two pints then walked home again. Around 4.30 pm took Dex for another 1 mile walk. Tonight I did 2 miles on the excercise bike at home and tomorrow evening its the ab excerciser. 14st 12 this evening but that was right after tea.

D.

J9withdogs - 2008-01-07 6:55 PM

Hymer C 9. - 2008-01-07 5:52 PM

Night times are the worst when I get attacks of the munchies anyone any idea's, how is every one else getting on, ? Carol.

(lol)

Keep up the good work, Carol (lol)

I'm into jelly with fromage frais mixed in... try to keep 2 or 3 in the fridge for those nibbly moments....

I lost 1.5lbs this week.... as I weigh on a Monday morning, so is it ok to run with that rather than have 2 weigh ins as I think I'd be confused just a tad!

Sparkle - 2008-01-07 11:12 PM

I'm into jelly with fromage frais mixed in... try to keep 2 or 3 in the fridge

Ah, but it's much less messy to keep a banana under your pillow.

I always do, just in case (lol)

J9withdogs - 2008-01-08 9:22 AM

I'm not even gonna go there.....I keep ear plugs under mine, and an asthma inhaler... although I have been known to chew on an ear plug once.....yuck!!

J9withdogs - 2008-01-08 8:22 AM

Have just spat mouthfull of tea all over my keyboard!!

Priceless Janine! Simply priceless!!

BGD - 2008-01-08 3:46 PM

J9withdogs - 2008-01-08 8:22 AM

Have just spat mouthfull of tea all over my keyboard!!

Priceless Janine! Simply priceless!!

Good for you Bruce me too ............janine a Bananna can you not think of anything better to nibble on like a biscuit :D

OK, Michele.

Picture the scene - you are in bed and you wake in the middle of the night with an acute attack of the Munchies.

Which is going to send you back to sleep more quickly - a banana or a Hob Nob?

The banana of course because it doesn't produce mountains of crumbs to keep you awake for the rest of the night :D

The lying scales!

I was in grantham this afternoon after a trip to have my hair cut, and I popped into Boots and used their all singing and all dancing scales - 70p a go, well, not wanting to show myself up I only took my coat, scarf and gloves off!

So wearing, undies, socks, ankle boots, jeans, t shirt and fleece, I weighed in at - 10st 12lbs - thats a bit better don't you think? with a bmi of 27.5.

My daughter louise always said my scales were weighing heavy! Seems she was right. There is no adjustment on them, there is just a digital display

Guess where I will be going next Wednesday after work for my weekly weigh in?

I think I will just go and have a glass of red wine - just for the heart of course, I promise not to enjoy it

:D

Hi all

Sorry been working away all week but got on scales Sat morning and had a shock, must be hotel food. Only lost a pound but at least it is still going in the right direction.

J9, I have been told that to many bananas will not help a diet as each banana is equal to one meal, which is a pity as I love them

Hope you are all well

Geof

Hello all, Apparently you can lose upto 4 lbs washing a Motorhome with a Brush , but up to 6lb if you do it with a sponge also once rinsed if you Leather it off you can lose upto another 2 lb, But get this if You then apply a wax coat and really go to town polishing it off you can lose a total of 8 lb. now thats got to be worth it Girls hasnt it, Myself I need to take it easy and put a bit of weight on, *-)

Not set up in the shed yet, exercise bike is in the study and I've just used the ab roller in our bedroom. Shed's too full of cr@p and too damned cold at this time of year. At the end of this month I'm moving my business into the neighbouring unit which is twice the size of my current unit. I might just find a corner to set up a bit of gym equipment. I noticed the other day that E buyer have exercise equipment in at seriously good prices.

D.

Archived