Forum Diet.

Hymer C 9.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm dead chuffed with myself! Last week because of the NEC show I didn't weigh myself all week, this week because of catching up after the show etc I have only got round to it this evening, 14st 8lb!!! :D :D :D :D Yeehaaaa!!! Without any trying at all! Mustn't get complacent though, I'd soon put it all back on so I'm going to make a determined effort to at least stay at this if not lose a bit more.

D.

Dave, a good feeling when more comes off than expected, I'm stuck at 10st 9lbs but will keep going if I can get another 4 lb off in March I'll be pleased. Carol h is doing well and really got a goal to go for, off working in France for the summer, we'll have to keep going until Carol goes in April, Cheers Carol.

Weight Loss for Men

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me". Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, your ass is mine."

He lost 63 pounds that week.

Hi peeps

Sorry I have been away working followed by a weekend in France but back now and apart from Thursday working local this week so hope to give you all an update on Wednesday but after this weekend (dinner in Le Channel, Calais last night) I am not too sure it will be good news

Hope you are all well

Geof

Mel B - 2008-02-29 10:31 PM

maggyd - 2008-02-28 10:50 PM

Last week Id gone down to 10st1lb Im now back up to 10.6. dont know whats going on but Im sticking to it.

Which? 10st1lb or 10st6lb! :D

Looks like its 10.6!!! *-)

I was a bad boy last week and only went swimming once.

And had 3 gigs over the weekend so the Bailey's intake was rather excessive........also the Sparkle did me a superb cheese fondue thingy yesterday evening as a "Well Done, my hardworking hubbie" meal, with bread. Oh and a bottle of Cava too.

So, gotta do better this week.

Went swimming this morning, and will endeavour to do so for the next 4 days too.

Well Bruce 4 days can make a difference, I'm at my daughters this week looking after her 2 miniture dachounds and walking them though I do admit it does not take a lot, just popped back and had a look whats been going on as not internet connection at daughters, but will post and see how we've all done when I get back, Carol.

Blimey - has everyone given up? I found this thread lurking on page 3!!

After the ups & downs of the past month, I'm back on track and have lost 3lbs.

This is mainly due to the fact that I'm on new meds which don't let me drink alcohol.

No vodka, therefore no chocolate :-(

I am down to 9st 2lbs tho and am only taking healthy food with me this weekend (lol)

I think my scales are stuck!!!!! Ive lost 4lbs and its been the same for the last 3 weeks 10.4 I havent been 9.2 Jan since OH retired and I now use the car instead of walking to the shops :-( mind we have moved house since and I couldnt ! so thats my excuse and Im sticking to it.

Hymer C 9. - 2008-03-13 7:02 PM

Feeling quite ashamed, lost 7lb then come to a full stop and lost no more. I need to get more exersice I think.

I too need more exercise - but am not in the mood! I too have come to at halt in the weight loss department.

Carol

Keeping fit for the Over Fifties.

Start off with a 5 kg potato bag in each hand and raise it above your head 20 times 3 times a day.

Next week a 10 kg bag in each hand.

3rd week a potato sack in each hand, until you start to feel confident and fitter.

Every week from then on start putting Potatoes in the bag.

:D :D :D

Sorry peeps, not been around again, work away plus a couple of dinners but holding at 17-9. Hoping this week in the highlands will help by the time I have done a little bit of walking

If this pic loads, I will just say do not waste the food

Geof

image019.jpg.c770e7dfc23e0fef57ba69a50a1338ef.jpg

Archived