Forum Diet.

Hymer C 9.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - Bruce's week 1 Report:

Weighed in 20 minutes ago.................drum roll............................

12 stone 11lbs.

So I shed 3 pounds in the week.

Plus feeling a lot "trimmer" after swimming 40 lengths a day for each of the past 5 weekdays, and eating some of that vegetable and fruit stuff most days.

Well happy. :-D

So on we go into week 2..............the Sparkle and I are going swimming again later this morning.

BGD - 2008-01-29 11:15 AM

I'm off to swimming again later this morning to do my bit.......and I'm even eating vegetables and fruit (which if you ask Sparkle, is a HUGE change in my normal diet)

Oh don't i know it....your diet before was...

Baileys

Walkers Cheese and Onion Crisps

Creamy mushroom sauce & tortilla

toast - usually with jam or marmalade

and not a lot else.....

and the nearest you got to any veggies was if we ate out at the chinese....

Well done on your 3lb loss.....You're doing great honey....and I don't mind cooking more veggies in the slightest.

J9withdogs - 2008-01-30 11:45 AM One of the downsides of interviewing potential new suitors is the amount of times I am being taken out to dinner at the moment. The diet's on hold until the winner is declared :D

My larders almost bare of fatty foods - fancy eating in?

Ten stone four pounds today

omidknight - 2008-01-30 11:48 AM

J9withdogs - 2008-01-30 11:45 AM One of the downsides of interviewing potential new suitors is the amount of times I am being taken out to dinner at the moment. The diet's on hold until the winner is declared :D

My larders almost bare of fatty foods - fancy eating in?

Ten stone four pounds today

You are putting weight on, Robbie?Don't think Amy would be too impressed if I came and ate all of your food :D

J9withdogs - 2008-01-30 11:45 AM

One of the downsides of interviewing potential new suitors is the amount of times I am being taken out to dinner at the moment.

The diet's on hold until the winner is declared :D

Nah - just adopt a more effective approach - skip the dinner and move straight to checking out how good they are in bed instead.

A good shag-fest burns loads of calories. (Ahem.....alledgedly).

You'll be trimmer, and you'll choose a stud who can keep ya happier!

:-D :-D :-D :-D

One of the downsides of interviewing potential new suitors is the amount of times I am being taken out to dinner at the moment.

Or get 'em to take you disco dancing?

Or diet during the weekend and have a blowout (of one sort or another) on Saturday night.......

Well here goes WEDNESDAY night and guess what I've put on 1 lb not impressed but perhaps I have not done as much walking this week so I'll up the anty and try to walk every day, I hate playing catch up, but will give it a good shot, any ideas always helps.

Loss none Gain l lb. Carol. :-(

I haven't done well either Carol, I have stayed the same.

I have been poorly - I've had the flu, so no exercise at all and when I felt like eating it was comfort foods!

But definitely on the mend now, still coughing, but the headaches and all the aching joints and hot flushes and shivering have gone! thank goodness.

10st 8lbs

Carol

carolh - 2008-01-30 9:33 PM

... but the headaches and all the aching joints and hot flushes and shivering have gone!

Sounds like me on a normal day ... didn't know I had flu!!! ;-)

Lost 3lb in less than 2 weeks ... not even trying! Must be all the ruddy decorating I'm doing, since Christmas I've done 3 bedrooms, on Saturday, Sunday & Monday I'll be doing the lounge and study, hopefully I'll get it done in 3 days. 8-)

It seems we've hit a bit of a wall folks, I too have gained 2 pounds, back up to 15 st this week. Busy weekend ahead though moving into my new workshop, its right next door to my current workshop but there's Tonnes of cr@p to shift plus building a new office from scratch, installing the security cameras, alarm, phone etc then wiring the place up and sorting all the cr@p I've shifted from next door into some sort of logical order.

I might be missing for long spells this weekend but don't worry, I'll be back!

D

Mel B - 2008-01-30 9:40 PM

carolh - 2008-01-30 9:33 PM

... but the headaches and all the aching joints and hot flushes and shivering have gone!

Sounds like me on a normal day ... didn't know I had flu!!! ;-)

whats up Mel - on the change :D

lost your g spot? I know just the man to find it!

>:-)

Spot on Carol ... been changing for 3 years now!!!

One minute I'm :-D next I'm >:-) , a bit later I'm :'( and occasionally 8-)

Most appropriate smilie at the mo is this one as it doesn't seem to be one thing nor another ... :-S

Oh, nearly forgot, the 'G' spot, no problem, we've got a 'G' spot finding torch that straps to the forehead!!!

Hey well done Carol, does not matter what brings it off as long as it comes off, though stress we can do without I know, I have managed to take that 1lb off I put on last week so back down to 10stone 9lb. will just have to keep going.

Janine have a good night enjoy. Carol.

Archived