Forum Diet.

Hymer C 9.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckon I could lose a bit, so I'll join in for a few weeks.

Exactly 13 stone this morning, at 1st weigh-in.

That's a stone above where I'd like to be.

So a week of regular swimming began yesterday (40 lengths=1 km daily in our local indoor leisure centre pool), repeated today, and will be reapeated again as often as possible in the coming days, and we'll see how I fare at next Wednesday morning's weigh-in.

Hymer C 9. - 2008-01-27 3:44 PM

Keep going Geoff your doing ok, Sparkle & Bruce have joined in this week and up to now we have lost a stone between us, knowing we are all weighing in on a Wednesday helps focus the mind a bit, but I'm having a struggle this week some how. Cheers Carol.

C'mon Carol - keep the faith.

We all weigh-in tomorrow (Wedenesday), so a bit of exercise and careful calorie intake today can do nothing but help you get slimmer and fitter.

I'm off to swimming again later this morning to do my bit.......and I'm even eating vegetables and fruit (which if you ask Sparkle, is a HUGE change in my normal diet)

:-D

Hi Barney and welcome to the forum.

You might get more replies if you start this as a new thread on the Motorhome Matters part of the site.

Go back to the home page, click on Motorhome Matters, then click on the yellow box at the top of the forum list which says 'New Thread'

This will let you put your title and message in a place where more people will see it.

Good luck!

Janine (lol)

Geoff - well done that man, keep it up - it'll be worth it!

Did my swim (once again) today, 40 lengths; and had a salad for lunch whilst sunbathing on the upststairs terrace (and reading Terry Pratchett - the guy is a genius!); and ate some vegetables with dinner this evening.

I'd better have lost a bit of weight when I weigh in tomorrow morning after my fist week on this lose-weight-and-get-fit thingy.

(Having said that, I do feel a bit trimmer and certainly feel a bit fitter already, so I think it's doing good at shifting the winter flab I put on).

Archived