The Brexit Blog

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-08 12:55 PM

Your looking through it in the eyes of Hard core Brexiteers though you two. Do you talk to those funny foreigners when abroad? I do, lots. None of the ones I talk to are in any shape or form considering leaving the EU. Some of them are not exactly happy with elements of it and there are many Europeans that are not happy with the migrant crisis but nobody is taking apart the EU which oddly you seem to think would be a good thing. The Mind boggles as to why.

I spend 5 months with those funny foreigners :D ........and Brexit hardly ever gets mentioned ;-) .......

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-06-08 1:04 PM

Your looking through it in the eyes of Hard core Brexiteers though you two. Do you talk to those funny foreigners when abroad? I do, lots. None of the ones I talk to are in any shape or form considering leaving the EU. Some of them are not exactly happy with elements of it and there are many Europeans that are not happy with the migrant crisis but nobody is taking apart the EU which oddly you seem to think would be a good thing. The Mind boggles as to why.

I spend 5 months with those funny foreigners :D ........and Brexit hardly ever gets mentioned ;-) .......

Yeah but face it Dave. You spend five months building sand castles and drinking Cava. You have to actually go and talk to the funny foreigners. I know this probably feels akin to standing in dog sh1t with no shoes on to you but its the only way you will find out. (lol)

I went out of my way last year to discuss it as I am clearly a Brexit bore but I never talked to anyone who didnt think it was completely bonkers.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-08 2:10 PM

I went out of my way last year to discuss it as I am clearly a Brexit bore but I never talked to anyone who didnt think it was completely bonkers.

It or You? ;-) .........Just askin (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 2:39 PM

Hi Im Barry please on behalf of my country can I apologise for Brexit ... What do you think about Brexit by the way ??? ... When Barry speaks to Jonny Foriegner or anyone when away baffles me cos he seems to spend all his time on his Jack Jones paddling in lakes and rivers ... maybe he's talking to the fish

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-06-08 6:43 PM

Hi Im Barry please on behalf of my country can I apologise for Brexit ... What do you think about Brexit by the way ??? ... When Barry speaks to Jonny Foriegner or anyone when away baffles me cos he seems to spend all his time on his Jack Jones paddling in lakes and rivers ... maybe he's talking to the fish

Bazza's prolly a Star fish ;-) .......He'll mate with anything........even us 8-) ........

Try talking with ex-pat Brits who previously enjoyed the good life in Spain but now had that trashed by Brexit. They will be more than keen to mention it though it would be foolish to tell them you are a Brexiteer.

Also your days of 5 months out of UK are over. You're on borrowed time now and eventually be struck off from your GP's register and refused NHS treatment. And you can't say you haven't been warned or were unaware either.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/03/07/inenglish/1520417174_976942.html

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 6:50 PM

Bazza's prolly a Star fish ;-) .......He'll mate with anything........even us 8-) ........

Hes more like a maggot thats fallen off a fishing fellas line ... About as ruddy interesting too

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 6:55 PM

Try talking with ex-pat Brits who previously enjoyed the good life in Spain but now had that trashed by Brexit. They will be more than keen to mention it though it would be foolish to tell them you are a Brexiteer.

Also your days of 5 months out of UK are over. You're on borrowed time now and eventually be struck off from your GP's register and refused NHS treatment. And you can't say you haven't been warned or were unaware either.

Of the Brits we talk to out in Spain the majority voted for BREXIT ;-) ........

BTW..... as a ex Matelote and Dire Straights fan, I now..... get money for nothing, and my drugs for free.......online :D ......

Not so! I just get out me guitar and play em my Anti Brexit songs. Those Euro Types love a bit of Rock God Baz Euro Trash music. There is usually about 50 people around the van within minutes all shouting and cheering along and waving their hands in the air. I usually go around later sticking Love Heart EU stickers on all the GB registered vans as well. Just doing my bit.

Hi, I felt that I must butt in.

You guys are never going to get anywhere by this argument.

I have only a couple of questions for you to consider.

1. Might it be considered a 'coup' when a small group of back bench Tory MPs, the 1922 committee, and their mate, the Mail, who are the ones who felt 'disenfranchised ' by EU lawmakers, and blackmailed David Cameron into the referendum to regain their power.

2. Who were the financial backers of the leave campaign? Ask where the 'patriot' Aaron Banks and others hide their wealth, to avoid pay tax in the country they 'Love' ? Why have the companies who helped them cheat in the referendum gone to. Sci elections, Cambridge Analytica and AIR seem to have been able to disappear with any consequences?

Perhaps upcoming EU rules about regulating offshore tax havens has something to do with all of this! Oh, and didn't they force Cameron to veto new regs before he ran away.

The people with REAL money are the only ones who will not suffer with it goes pear shaped, they never are. They will reap the rewards no matter happens to the rest of us.

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 9:22 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-06-08 6:55 PM

Of the Brits we talk to out in Spain the majority voted for BREXIT ;-) ........

IF...any are 'expats' then it's easy to see why people of that mindset are always referred to as "turkeys that voted for Christmas". Why vote to kick yourself in the teeth and end a decent lifestyle you've enjoyed for a number of years? Go a few mile further down into Gibraltar and ask Brit residents there what they think of Brexit.

Second point isn't about obtaining prescriptions (if on regular 'meds') as i'm fully au fait with the 'dodges' around that - it's all about length of time outside UK at a point where you cease to qualify for NHS treatment. They aren't my 'rules' and nobody dislikes or disagrees with them more than me, but they are 'the rules' and it's down to the individual how far they are prepared to push or take a chance on not being caught out.

I've already been taken off my NHS Dentist register as they only allow a 2 month period. Despite my protesting the period allowed under NHS is actually 3 months, they still removed me...so now i have to go to a private Dentist.

Jimster - 2018-06-09 8:29 AM

1. Might it be considered a 'coup' when a small group of back bench Tory MPs, the 1922 committee, and their mate, the Mail, who are the ones who felt 'disenfranchised ' by EU lawmakers, and blackmailed David Cameron into the referendum to regain their power.

2. Who were the financial backers of the leave campaign? Ask where the 'patriot' Aaron Banks and others hide their wealth, to avoid pay tax in the country they 'Love' ? Why have the companies who helped them cheat in the referendum gone to. Sci elections, Cambridge Analytica and AIR seem to have been able to disappear with any consequences?

Perhaps upcoming EU rules about regulating offshore tax havens has something to do with all of this! Oh, and didn't they force Cameron to veto new regs before he ran away.

The people with REAL money are the only ones who will not suffer with it goes pear shaped, they never are. They will reap the rewards no matter happens to the rest of us.

All valid points Jimster including regulation on offshore tax havens. Funny how these 'patriots' aren't so patriotic when it comes to paying their fair share!

Incidentally investigations into CA's activities are still ongoing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43985186

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-09 1:14 PM

All valid points Jimster including regulation on offshore tax havens. Funny how these 'patriots' aren't so patriotic when it comes to paying their fair share!

It's funny how you Remoaners arn't making a fuss about Cameron using 9 million of tax payers money? *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-06-10 9:34 AM

It's funny how you Remoaners arn't making a fuss about Cameron using 9 million of tax payers money? *-)

You still don't 'get it' do you? The Leave campaign was channelling funds through different accounts which is against electoral rules. As if that wasn't bad enough, May then hands over £1 billion bung of tax payers money to the DUP to prop up her failed Government.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/peter-geoghegan-adam-ramsay/you-aren-t-allowed-to-know-who-paid-for-key-leave-campaign-adverts

Oh look! That conspiracy theory some of you think is bonkers about the super Rich banking on a hard Brexit to get richer, certainly seems true in this case.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/investing/article-5824697/Brexiteer-Odey-bets-500m-AGAINST-British-businesses.html

Crispin Odey ploughed millions into the Brexit campaign and recently demanded Theresa May was removed from office as she was spoiling his money making hard Brexit has £500 million invested in Britain failing on the back of a hard Brexit while all his investments in the likes of Germany, France and the USA are betting on their success.

Oh and there is more. This is the odious little creep that helped Smuggy set up his Somerset holdings business which of course is heavily invested in Russia which of course is now linked to the Brexit campaign and the likely demise of the UK economy. Smuggy an Odey of course will do very nicely from that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-10 12:50 PM

It's funny how you Remoaners arn't making a fuss about Cameron using 9 million of tax payers money? *-)

You still don't 'get it' do you? The Leave campaign was channelling funds through different accounts which is against electoral rules. As if that wasn't bad enough, May then hands over £1 billion bung of tax payers money to the DUP to prop up her failed Government.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/peter-geoghegan-adam-ramsay/you-aren-t-allowed-to-know-who-paid-for-key-leave-campaign-adverts

You Remoaners don't get it either ;-) ..........

Even with Cameron using tax payers money to produce Remoaner propaganda ........YOU STILL LOST >:-) .............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-10 1:10 PM

Oh look! That conspiracy theory some of you think is bonkers about the super Rich banking on a hard Brexit to get richer, certainly seems true in this case.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/investing/article-5824697/Brexiteer-Odey-bets-500m-AGAINST-British-businesses.html

Crispin Odey ploughed millions into the Brexit campaign and recently demanded Theresa May was removed from office as she was spoiling his money making hard Brexit has £500 million invested in Britain failing on the back of a hard Brexit while all his investments in the likes of Germany, France and the USA are betting on their success.

Oh and there is more. This is the odious little creep that helped Smuggy set up his Somerset holdings business which of course is heavily invested in Russia which of course is now linked to the Brexit campaign and the likely demise of the UK economy. Smuggy an Odey of course will do very nicely from that.

So Remoaner hedge fund managers wont be doing the same? ;-) ............

Seems like he's onto a safe bet with our UK back stabbing Remoaners doing their best to ensure we get a crap deal >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-06-10 1:12 PM

Even with Cameron using tax payers money to produce Remoaner propaganda ........YOU STILL LOST >:-)

When that's the best you can come up with it's plain to see how easily you were duped. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-10 1:42 PM

Even with Cameron using tax payers money to produce Remoaner propaganda ........YOU STILL LOST >:-)

When that's the best you can come up with it's plain to see how easily you were duped. *-)

No I wasn't duped ;-) ...........Just as I can see this non story is just more Remoaner sh*t stirring *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-06-10 1:53 PM

No I wasn't duped ;-)

It's ok to admit it....Bregretters are open about it now the honeymoon is over.

Just as I can see this non story is just more Remoaner sh*t stirring *-) ...........

Hhmmm..........not sure Odious Odey see's the millions his gambling has coined him as a 'non-story'. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-06-10 2:23 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-10 1:53 PM

No I wasn't duped ;-)

It's ok to admit it....Bregretters are open about it now the honeymoon is over.

Just as I can see this non story is just more Remoaner sh*t stirring *-) ...........

Hhmmm..........not sure Odious Odey see's the millions his gambling has coined him as a 'non-story'. *-)

I've still got 292 days of my honeymoon to enjoy B-) ..........

No doubt you don't have an issue with George Sorearse making millions out of the UK though? *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-06-10 1:17 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-06-10 1:10 PM

So Remoaner hedge fund managers wont be doing the same? ;-) ............

Seems like he's onto a safe bet with our UK back stabbing Remoaners doing their best to ensure we get a crap deal >:-) ........

So your ok with people like him pouring millions of pounds into the Brexit campaign and looking for the hardest Brexit possible just so they can make more money out of UK Company's failing as a result? He certainly isnt the only one. Their agenda is Disaster Capitalism and you paved the way for them to make more dosh on everybody else's including yours misfortune.

I would love for you to explain how it will be the fault of the remainers if we get a crap deal as well. I didnt vote to leave the EU and put us in this position, you did along with 17+ million others. If the deal is crap, which it will be there is only one direction the finger of blame is pointing.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-06-10 3:28 PM

So your ok with people like him pouring millions of pounds into the Brexit campaign and looking for the hardest Brexit possible just so they can make more money out of UK Company's failing as a result? He certainly isnt the only one. Their agenda is Disaster Capitalism and you paved the way for them to make more dosh on everybody else's including yours misfortune.

It's their millions ;-) ...........Unlike the 9 million Cameron used *-) ..........

Archived