The Brexit Blog

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2018-05-28 2:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-28 2:31 PM

Reek Smugs bum chum said

Barry like with most topics your wrong ... The Rees Mogg EU hard Brexit get rich quick theory you continually throw about is utter tripe ... Tripe just like knocking £200000 off Corbyns property and tripe just like not knowing how anyone survives on £35000 in London ... Well obviously only the majority of Londoners manage to "survive" on that figure or near to it ... You "feel sorry for them" ... Lordy

Im not wrong. Go and search for yourself, the evidence is everywhere and its not just my theory. Arron Banks, Peter Hargreaves, James Hosking, Robert Edmiston and Crispin Odey channelled £14.9 million to different pro-Brexit groups. Why would that be then? Do you think they were thinking about getting shot of Immigrants, our NHS or the man in the street? (lol)

They and their hedge fund betting pals have been campaigning against the EU for years, long before the referendum although they were instrumental in us having the referendum. They do not want regulation or tax laws being dictated from Europe and their goal is for a Deregulated tax haven UK. Nothing to do with the reasons you thought you were voting for Brexit for. That was just vote fodder to whip up the Mail readers into voting leave. Hows that all going? Doesnt look like much of what was promised will be delivered but as long as those that funded it get what they want eh?

As for Corbyns house. FFS! Have you seen it? I stand corrected. The article says it thinks its worth between £600K to £700K

I think its the middle one. I wouldnt give you seven quid for it let alone seven hundred thousand. (lol)

Anyone who owns a property in London is probably a millionaire on paper

Cool we got the price right ... I bet you believe in all the conspiracy theories don't ya ... Monroe , Kennedy , Roswell , Brexit rich Tory stitch up ... Hang on a minute though for that rich Tory stitch up to take full effect that Labour Government that you promised before Brexit takes place that's going to finish off the Tories could well put an end to all that get rich quick Brexit theory of yours ... It could be a Hollywood blockbuster Barry but I don't think anyone other than you would understand the.plot

Ho Ho! I dont normally go in for conspiracy theories Antony but I am struggling to think why all these super rich people ploughed so much money into Vote Leave. Why would the super rich Media moguls do the same? Why have these people being trying to persuade us plebs to be anti EU for so long?

What reasons do you have for their actions Antony?

I dont think its a Tory Stitch up, its just a stitch up. I bet though if you rifle through the backgrounds of most of the ERG they will either have a vested interest in Brexit or will be in the pockets of the real dog thats wagging the Brexit tail.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-28 3:59 PM

Reek Smugs bum chum said

Barry like with most topics your wrong ... The Rees Mogg EU hard Brexit get rich quick theory you continually throw about is utter tripe ... Tripe just like knocking £200000 off Corbyns property and tripe just like not knowing how anyone survives on £35000 in London ... Well obviously only the majority of Londoners manage to "survive" on that figure or near to it ... You "feel sorry for them" ... Lordy

Im not wrong. Go and search for yourself, the evidence is everywhere and its not just my theory. Arron Banks, Peter Hargreaves, James Hosking, Robert Edmiston and Crispin Odey channelled £14.9 million to different pro-Brexit groups. Why would that be then? Do you think they were thinking about getting shot of Immigrants, our NHS or the man in the street? (lol)

They and their hedge fund betting pals have been campaigning against the EU for years, long before the referendum although they were instrumental in us having the referendum. They do not want regulation or tax laws being dictated from Europe and their goal is for a Deregulated tax haven UK. Nothing to do with the reasons you thought you were voting for Brexit for. That was just vote fodder to whip up the Mail readers into voting leave. Hows that all going? Doesnt look like much of what was promised will be delivered but as long as those that funded it get what they want eh?

As for Corbyns house. FFS! Have you seen it? I stand corrected. The article says it thinks its worth between £600K to £700K

I think its the middle one. I wouldnt give you seven quid for it let alone seven hundred thousand. (lol)

Cool we got the price right ... I bet you believe in all the conspiracy theories don't ya ... Monroe , Kennedy , Roswell , Brexit rich Tory stitch up ... Hang on a minute though for that rich Tory stitch up to take full effect that Labour Government that you promised before Brexit takes place that's going to finish off the Tories could well put an end to all that get rich quick Brexit theory of yours ... It could be a Hollywood blockbuster Barry but I don't think anyone other than you would understand the.plot

Ho Ho! I dont normally go in for conspiracy theories Antony but I am struggling to think why all these super rich people ploughed so much money into Vote Leave. Why would the super rich Media moguls do the same? Why have these people being trying to persuade us plebs to be anti EU for so long?

I dont think its a Tory Stitch up, its just a stitch up. I bet though if you rifle through the backgrounds of most of the ERG they will either have a vested interest in Brexit or will be in the pockets of the real dog thats wagging the Brexit tail.

So super rich folk like Old George Sorearse aint ploughing millions into Remoaner campaigns? *-) .........

Reek Smugs bum chum said

Maybe Barry they just truly believe as a country and as a whole we are better out than in ... Bet ya never thought of that did ya ... The super rich media moguls who've been anti-EU for years Prolly think we are better out than in ... Bet you never thought of that either

antony1969 - 2018-05-28 5:15 PM

Reek Smugs bum chum said

Maybe Barry they just truly believe as a country and as a whole we are better out than in ... Bet ya never thought of that did ya ... The super rich media moguls who've been anti-EU for years Prolly think we are better out than in ... Bet you never thought of that either

Ah!! No, your right. I never did. That Arron Banks must really believe in the UK then and must be a true patriot to plough 9 million quid into the Vote Leave campaign just because he feels leaving the EU is the right thing to do for totally unselfish reasons. Wow! *-)

All of those super rich Brexiteers that backed Brexit are doing it for the good of the country then. Well! who knew? *-)

I bet all those hard Brexit Tories that are secretly working for the US Government so we bin the single market and have to sign up with the US so they can take over our NHS and make a packet out of over priced and unregulated pharmaceuticals are really doing that for our own good as well then.

I never knew all these powerful people were so unselfish and caring about us little people. I feel so much better now.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-28 6:10 PM

I never knew all these powerful people were so unselfish and caring about us little people. I feel so much better now.

At least Arron Banks plouged his own money in..........Cameron stuffed the Remain campaign chest with 9 million of taxpayers money *-) ...........

Reek Smugs bum chum said

Ah!! No, your right. I never did. That Arron Banks must really believe in the UK then and must be a true patriot to plough 9 million quid into the Vote Leave campaign just because he feels leaving the EU is the right thing to do for totally unselfish reasons. Wow! *-)

All of those super rich Brexiteers that backed Brexit are doing it for the good of the country then. Well! who knew? *-)

I bet all those hard Brexit Tories that are secretly working for the US Government so we bin the single market and have to sign up with the US so they can take over our NHS and make a packet out of over priced and unregulated pharmaceuticals are really doing that for our own good as well then.

So in 2014 with no referendum on the cards ... UKIP nowhere and the Tories in Government who he'd previously donated to he decided to switch and donate to UKIP because in 2014 he predicted that if we had a referendum we'd leave and he'd make shed loads of coin ??? ... Has nothing to do with him truly believing being an EU member means propping up bankrupt economies as he's previously explained which is pretty much the way Italy is going never mind Greece ... Lordy

antony1969 - 2018-05-28 6:38 PM

Reek Smugs bum chum said

So in 2014 with no referendum on the cards ... UKIP nowhere and the Tories in Government who he'd previously donated to he decided to switch and donate to UKIP because in 2014 he predicted that if we had a referendum we'd leave and he'd make shed loads of coin ??? ... Has nothing to do with him truly believing being an EU member means propping up bankrupt economies as he's previously explained which is pretty much the way Italy is going never mind Greece ... Lordy

I see you found his Wiki page. No, it has nothing to do with him believing being an EU member means propping up bankrupt economies as it says on his page. Ive drilled down through most of the big players and hard Brexit mob and its obvious to all that will open their eyes that to them Brexit and a hard Brexit of course has nothing to do with the issues that were the vote winners for the masses.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-28 8:58 PM

Reek Smugs bum chum said

I see you found his Wiki page. No, it has nothing to do with him believing being an EU member means propping up bankrupt economies as it says on his page. Ive drilled down through most of the big players and hard Brexit mob and its obvious to all that will open their eyes that to them Brexit and a hard Brexit of course has nothing to do with the issues that were the vote winners for the masses.

So hes lying ??? You can prove that I presume ??? Well hes made a big mistake if your Labour Government in waiting theory is correct and even if not it looks like we are heading for a soft Brexit doesnt it which wont suit him , me , you or anyone ... One hell of a gamble these rich business types have taken

antony1969 - 2018-05-28 9:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-28 8:58 PM

Reek Smugs bum chum said

So hes lying ??? You can prove that I presume ??? Well hes made a big mistake if your Labour Government in waiting theory is correct and even if not it looks like we are heading for a soft Brexit doesnt it which wont suit him , me , you or anyone ... One hell of a gamble these rich business types have taken

No, I Cant prove it, its just an observation but one that a fair few people have made. There are way too many powerful and clever people supporting a hard Brexit for it not to be true as a hard Brexit is just bonkers knowing what we know now so I just cant believe they have Honorable motives for it. I think you have and the others on here but not the big money men.

It may well backfire now your correct. Who knows what Labour are thinking anyway? They certainly are not listening to their members thats for sure. 80% of them want them to support a Public vote now. Im pretty sure Jezza is pro Brexit anyway. Your right though. A soft Brexit doesnt suit anyone on that we can agree. The entire thing has been a big gamble and has to be the biggest shambles in political history

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-28 11:03 PM

Your right though. A soft Brexit doesnt suit anyone on that we can agree.

Not true ;-) .........We get to leave the EU and you get to pay........suits me :D ..........

You Remoaners keep saying we should compromise ? :-> ............

pelmetman - 2018-05-29 8:16 AM

Not true ;-) .........We get to leave the EU and you get to pay........suits me :D ..........

But we wont be leaving the EU if we end up in the CU and SM which is what will eventually be the outcome of a Soft Brexit and we probably will still be paying in. There is no other way to avoid a hard border in Northern Ireland or to avoid chaos at our borders and protect businesses. So whats the point?

Just so we can pretend we have left? I dont think we should compromise Dave. Unless we can leave fully like was promised which means not paying anything, out of the SM and CU then we should stay or at least let the public decide.

There is no appetite for a hard Brexit, we know roughly that probably just over half the population now think we should stay but if there is a third option for a half in half out soft Brexit then that was never on the original ballot paper so surely there needs to be another vote of some kind.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-29 9:29 AM

But we wont be leaving the EU if we end up in the CU and SM which is what will eventually be the outcome of a Soft Brexit and we probably will still be paying in. There is no other way to avoid a hard border in Northern Ireland or to avoid chaos at our borders and protect businesses. So whats the point?

Just so we can pretend we have left? I dont think we should compromise Dave. Unless we can leave fully like was promised which means not paying anything, out of the SM and CU then we should stay or at least let the public decide.

There is no appetite for a hard Brexit, we know roughly that probably just over half the population now think we should stay but if there is a third option for a half in half out soft Brexit then that was never on the original ballot paper so surely there needs to be another vote of some kind.

The way things are going in Italy & Spain....... I wouldn't be surprised if there's not an EU for us to leave in 304 days time :D ..........

And you won't have to pay? How?

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-05-29 1:27 PM

We don't have enough income to pay income tax ;-) .........

Stealth taxes are the only way the government can fleece me....... I don't buy new vehicles........So compared to the average Remoaner I suspect Brexit will have minimal impact on my wallet B-) ........

Besides what ever bill we get will be the final bill >:-) ..........How big it is depends on you Remoaners (lol) ......

Coz after we've paid that we'll only have to pay for the Cherries we pick :-D ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-29 2:17 PM

Stealth taxes are the only way the government can fleece me....... I don't buy new vehicles........So compared to the average Remoaner I suspect Brexit will have minimal impact on my wallet B-) ........

Besides what ever bill we get will be the final bill >:-) ..........How big it is depends on you Remoaners (lol) ......

Coz after we've paid that we'll only have to pay for the Cherries we pick :-D ........

Im going to take a guess how much we will end up paying in Dave. I bet its around £350 million a week.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-29 4:39 PM

Im going to take a guess how much we will end up paying in Dave. I bet its around £350 million a week.

UNTIL ........2021 or 2023 worst case scenario >:-) ........

With a bit of luck it'll be feck all on the 29/03/2019 B-) .........

Coz they'll be no one to pay (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-05-29 5:06 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-29 4:39 PM

UNTIL ........2021 or 2023 worst case scenario >:-) ........

With a bit of luck it'll be feck all on the 29/03/2019 B-) .........

Coz they'll be no one to pay (lol) ..........

Someones guna have to pay for Junckers wine Dave ... Mind they have a decent size stash in that old EU cellar dont they ... Keep him going for a bit

pelmetman - 2018-05-29 5:56 PM

Have to say our resident Europhyles seem some what subdued? :-S .........Cant think why :D ........

Like a stack of cards crashing down ... Its great to watch

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-29 5:59 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-29 5:56 PM

Have to say our resident Europhyles seem some what subdued? :-S .........Cant think why :D ........

Like a stack of cards crashing down ... Its great to watch

Yeah..... I reckon I'll take my knitting to the front seats :D .........

Well, if your income is that low Dave, I hope for your sake you're right. Sadly, I suspect you're terribly wrong. We'll all pay - income tax is only a small part of the ways the bills will come in.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-05-29 6:45 PM

Well, if your income is that low Dave, I hope for your sake you're right. Sadly, I suspect you're terribly wrong. We'll all pay - income tax is only a small part of the ways the bills will come in.

Is my income low Brian? ;-) .........

I seem to be able to spend my winters in Spain B-) ........and buy what I want (?) ...........

How much more do I need at 60? *-) ........

I guess when the wine locker reaches empty I'll have to start cashing in our assets 8-) ........

Fortunately I dont have any sprogs who expect to inherit :D ........

Archived