The Brexit Blog

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2018-05-18 5:21 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-05-18 4:48 PM

We didn't discuss that at all, though I explained its importance for our standard of living.

Like being a member of the EU hasn't affected our standard of living??????? 8-) .......

Of coures it has, Dave, for the better. But it could have been so much better if we just fixed our own problems, instead of importing cheap goods to plaster over the cracks.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-05-18 5:25 PM

Well, how about us being one of the world's biggest shops, instead? Who makes the money, the shopper or the shop owner?

Good idea ;-) .......Once we have reduced our overheads by no longer having to fund 20 something basket case economies then perhaps we'll have the funds to invest ;-) .......

My advice would be Mr Pot Hole & Co >:-) ........

Wrong! There are 8 economies that are doing worse than the UK, the 20 are doing as well, or better.

Brian Kirby - 2018-05-20 1:05 PM

We didn't discuss that at all, though I explained its importance for our standard of living.

Like being a member of the EU hasn't affected our standard of living??????? 8-) .......

Of coures it has, Dave, for the better. .

But less than half the voters agreed with that.

:-|

It just seems to get more and more confusing and chaotic. Today I read that there are rumours of a Snap Election in the Autumn, The cabinet have kicked the customs union can down the road and have conceded we will have to stay in it after 2021 until someone comes up with an alternative and tens of thousands of young labour members are putting pressure on Corbyn for a second referendum while three quarters of their membership already support a public vote on the final deal.

If anyone can predict the outcome of all this now then I want next weeks lottery numbers.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-05-20 1:03 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-18 5:13 PM

We're an Island race, we do better when we're an Island B-) ........

Cobblers! This is mythology. We're a polyglot lot who have taken to living on an island. Those arriving more than 8,000 years ago just walked in, because Britain wasn't then a island. Those arriving since had to cross the sea, but most came from mainland Europe, which is not an island.

Well if you wanna go back to Adam & Eve *-) ........That Eve bird prolly bit into a EU apple >:-) ......

Coz it seem'd nice at the time :D ......Then look what happened >:-) ........

Island race, you said Dave. Arriving a few years back doesn't qualify for membership of a race. That is just a resident of a country. If you want to claim race, you have to go way back.

Being a 1/4 Scottish a 1/4 Welsh a 1/4 South of the river and a 1/4 North of the river and a Cockney ........

I reckon I won the race to be British :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-05-20 1:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-18 5:25 PM

Well, how about us being one of the world's biggest shops, instead? Who makes the money, the shopper or the shop owner?

Good idea ;-) .......Once we have reduced our overheads by no longer having to fund 20 something basket case economies then perhaps we'll have the funds to invest ;-) .......

My advice would be Mr Pot Hole & Co >:-) ........

Wrong! There are 8 economies that are doing worse than the UK, the 20 are doing as well, or better.

How many of those 20 are net receivers of EU money? ;-) .........

Just askin :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 1:34 PM

It just seems to get more and more confusing and chaotic. Today I read that there are rumours of a Snap Election in the Autumn, The cabinet have kicked the customs union can down the road and have conceded we will have to stay in it after 2021 until someone comes up with an alternative and tens of thousands of young labour members are putting pressure on Corbyn for a second referendum while three quarters of their membership already support a public vote on the final deal.

If anyone can predict the outcome of all this now then I want next weeks lottery numbers.

I reckon it'll be a hard Brexit B-) ..........

Coz you Remoaners are to busy trying to stop it to sort out a decent deal (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 1:05 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 9:14 AM

I seem to recall similar headlines about how well Corbyn was going to do in the recent local elections >:-) ......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I seem to remember a headline all of his very own ... Impeachment Impending!! ... Sometimes saying nothing really is the best option

Patience is a virtue. Took two years and three months to bring tricky Dickies house of cards tumbling down. May's have tumbled in less than a year as she flails hopelessly on taking the country into the cesspit of Brexsh*t. But folk are wising and rising up.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2018-05-20 1:19 PM

To Remoaners they don't count according to their version of democracy *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 2:03 PM

Coz you Remoaners are to busy trying to stop it to sort out a decent deal (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Correction. We are trying to stop it firstly because its bonkers and secondly because its not us remoaners that are trying to sort out a deal its David Davis and his comedy act of blithering idiots.

Hows that going so far?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 2:19 PM

Correction. We are trying to stop it firstly because its bonkers and secondly because its not us remoaners that are trying to sort out a deal its David Davis and his comedy act of blithering idiots.

Hows that going so far?

Not very well for the reasons I stated ;-) .........But I want a hard Brexit.....so carry on >:-) ........

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 2:08 PM

I seem to recall similar headlines about how well Corbyn was going to do in the recent local elections >:-) ......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I seem to remember a headline all of his very own ... Impeachment Impending!! ... Sometimes saying nothing really is the best option

Patience is a virtue. Took two years and three months to bring tricky Dickies house of cards tumbling down. May's have tumbled in less than a year as she flails hopelessly on taking the country into the cesspit of Brexsh*t. But folk are wising and rising up.

Think you need to look up the meaning of Impending ... Especially with 2 of these bad boys behind it !! ... I presume he's nearer to impeachment now then than way back when you revealed your headline and if so why ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 3:18 PM

Think you need to look up the meaning of Impending ...

Forthcoming....approaching. As i said it took 2 yrs and 3 mths for the case to build against 'tricky Dicky' until he realised the only way out was resign or be impeached. He took the softer option.

You believe your chum is untouchable and above the law......he's not.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 3:26 PM

Forthcoming....approaching. As i said it took 2 yrs and 3 mths for the case to build against 'tricky Dicky' until he realised the only way out was resign or be impeached. He took the softer option.

Better hope Putin never releases Corbyn's file then :D ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 2:21 PM

Hows that going so far?

Not very well for the reasons I stated ;-) .........But I want a hard Brexit.....so carry on >:-) ........

I Would rather have a hard Brexit now than a half in half out deal Dave. Its clear you mad hatter full fat Brexiteers will blame us when it all goes tits up unless its anything else. I would of course rather the people woke up and we had no Brexit at all but the clock is ticking on that one. Barnier said the UK is acting like a country trying to join the EU not leave it and he is right. Cards on the table I will support a soft Brexit but only as a way of getting the deal to the public vote in the hope that they turn around and say we may as well stay then. Soft Brexit is not good enough for anyone. I think it needs to be all or nothing now but I do think it should be up to the public to decide again. I dont think we can leave it to either Labour or The Tories now, both are a complete shower and divided.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 5:04 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 2:21 PM

Hows that going so far?

I Would rather have a hard Brexit now than a half in half out deal Dave. Its clear you mad hatter full fat Brexiteers will blame us when it all goes tits up unless its anything else. I would of course rather the people woke up and we had no Brexit at all but the clock is ticking on that one. Barnier said the UK is acting like a country trying to join the EU not leave it and he is right. Cards on the table I will support a soft Brexit but only as a way of getting the deal to the public vote in the hope that they turn around and say we may as well stay then. Soft Brexit is not good enough for anyone. I think it needs to be all or nothing now but I do think it should be up to the public to decide again. I dont think we can leave it to either Labour or The Tories now, both are a complete shower and divided.

Never mind Barry have a bit of Perry to sooth your dilemmas ;-) .........

B-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 3:41 PM

Better hope Putin never releases Corbyn's file then :D ........

Corbyn has nothing to worry about.......can't say the same for Putins puppet Trump though. (lol)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43844253

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/democrats-lawsuit-russia/index.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 5:33 PM

Corbyn has nothing to worry about.......can't say the same for Putins puppet Trump though. (lol)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43844253

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/democrats-lawsuit-russia/index.html

Why would that be .....eh? >:-) ............

Because a sycophant needs no strings :D ........

sycophant

's?k?fant/Submit

noun

a person who acts obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage.

Also known as a Corbyn (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I don't think 2yrs 3months could be classed as Impending!! do you and are you saying impeachment will be before that 2 years 3 months or after ???... My chums in a better position now than a year ago when you claimed he was going to be impeached so whats he going to be impeached over exactly ??? ... Your hatred for hims consuming your every thought Princess

But less than half the voters agreed with that. :-|

So? That is mere agreement. Did they all know?

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 2:08 PM

To Remoaners they don't count according to their version of democracy *-) .........

Of course they count Dave. That doesn't make them right, and I think they are wrong. So what does democracy say about that? That you try to persuade them that they are wrong, and should change their minds. That is democracy.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-05-20 8:08 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 2:08 PM

Of course they count Dave. That doesn't make them right, and I think they are wrong. So what does democracy say about that? That you try to persuade them that they are wrong, and should change their minds. That is democracy.

You should at least have the decency to wait 40 years like I've had to.....To say I was wrong! *-) .......

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 7:52 PM

I don't think 2yrs 3months could be classed as Impending!!

Matters not what you think.......that's the definition. Impeachment isn't overnight as you well know but i'm afraid the case is building against your chum whether you like it or not. I'm rather looking forward to his downfall which will prove wonderful tv entertainment.

Meantime you keep bowing before your Fuhrer. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 8:45 PM

Matters not what you think.......that's the definition. Impeachment isn't overnight as you well know but i'm afraid the case is building against your chum whether you like it or not. I'm rather looking forward to his downfall which will prove wonderful tv entertainment.

Will he get impeached before Corbyn gets the boot is more to the point? >:-) ........

My bets on Corbyn :D ........

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 8:45 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 7:52 PM

I don't think 2yrs 3months could be classed as Impending!!

Impending I thought meant about to happen ??? ... Never mind Impending!! ... 2yrs 3 months aint something thats about to happen ... When is it going to happen ??? ... It must be a year already since you made the claim ... Youve no idea I know and youve nothing to add evidence wise regarding his "downfall" ... Its all part of your bitter Trump Derangement Syndrome ... My Fuhrer aint a Jew hater like yours by the way

Archived