Will health & safety prove to be the ultimate culprit for the deaths at Grenfell?.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-07 9:31 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-07 9:09 AM

John52 - 2018-06-07 8:58 AM

antony1969 - 2018-06-06 7:39 PM

John52 - 2018-06-06 7:34 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-05 3:11 PM

John52 - 2018-06-05 1:21 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-05 9:39 AM

So did he not transfer the responsibility to Labour councils as well? *-) ............

And did they have such fires

Shot yourself in the foot again.

Have they had any fridges catch fire? *-) .........

Your desperation to blame the Tories for everything is really quite funny :D ..........

It's even their fault Labour voters voted for Blair (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

300 fridge freezer fires a year in the UK so I should think so yes.

Oh and your papers lies that the owner packed a suitcase on the way out shows desperation not to blame the Tories https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44381957

Just blame it on some poor bloke that doesn't have the money to sue them for libel >:-)

Shame he wasn't in court to answer questions ... Like Keith Vaz it seems hes conveniently poorly

Had to go into hiding after the lies printed about him. Shouldn't it be up to those making the allegations to provide the proof - which they would have to do if he had the money to sue them >:-(

I guess we'll have to wait and see whether his neighbour changes her story? ;-) ..........

The gutter press pays for stories that sell papers.

Well if it's untrue then the inquiry will find out wont it? ;-) ...........

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-07 9:28 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-07 9:11 AM

John52 - 2018-06-07 9:06 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-06 10:50 PM

85 are highrises like Grenfell.....ie...10,200 homes ;-) .........

Didn't know the Royal Tory Borough had that many *-)

It doesn't, but the UK does ;-) ........Mostly in Labour towns and cities........and covered in the same cladding as Grenfell >:-) ..........

The UK has far more than 83 high rises. And the ones outside the Royal Tory Borough are not like Grenfell.

Really? .......

So if they're not the same as Grenfell, why are they removing the cladding on those in Labour run Camden council?.........

"Camden council announced it would immediately remove cladding from five tower blocks on the Chalcots estate"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/22/grenfell-tower-camden-council-to-remove-cladding-from-five-tower-blocks

Just askin (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2018-06-07 4:07 PM

It doesn't, but the UK does ;-) ........Mostly in Labour towns and cities........and covered in the same cladding as Grenfell >:-) ..........

The UK has far more than 83 high rises. And the ones outside the Royal Tory Borough are not like Grenfell.

Really? .......

So if they're not the same as Grenfell, why are they removing the cladding on those in Labour run Camden council?.........

"Camden council announced it would immediately remove cladding from five tower blocks on the Chalcots estate"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/22/grenfell-tower-camden-council-to-remove-cladding-from-five-tower-blocks

It wasn't just the cladding that caused the scale of the tragedy :-(

antony1969 - 2018-06-08 6:54 PM

Three more folk with difficult names charged with Grenfell fraud ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5820075/Three-people-charged-fraud-Grenfell-Tower-fire.html ... Tha's a pattern here with all these Grenfell fraud cases ... Funny sounding foreign names init

Well when the Royal Borough was paying out six figure sums without even checking the flats existed, is it surprising so many people tried their luck?

We have to obey the law because if we so much as park on a yellow line they can fine us, and if we don't pay they can increse the charges exponentially send in the baliffs, sequestrate our bank accounts etc.

But many people have so little there is nothing that can be taken away from them.

With the Royal Tory Borough paying out what to them are vast sums of money, who wouln't be tempted to put a fa;lse claim in;

If I was in their situation, with many others puttig false claims in and getting away with it, I would have been tempted. Tell the truth - wouldn't you have been trempted to put a claim in too?

If the Royal Tory Borough had been doing its job these claims would have been rejected without paying out any money.

Now its cost us all that money in false claims - which Theresa May has taken from poorer boroughs - and its going to cost us a lot more to put decent people in prison. And they will come out worse than they went in which will cost us more again.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-08 7:24 PM

Really? .......

Correct...... it was a fridge and a bloke who didn't know how to contain a fire *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 7:49 PM

Really? .......

Correct...... it was a fridge and a bloke who didn't know how to contain a fire *-) ............

Maybe because there had been no fire drills and the fire hoses had been removed?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-09 9:10 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-08 7:49 PM

Really? .......

Maybe because there had been no fire drills and the fire hoses had been removed?

So ALL Labour council flats have regular fire drills and fire hoses? >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-11 9:53 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-10 9:40 AM

So ALL Labour council flats have regular fire drills and fire hoses? >:-) .........

Well I don't know of any who are as bad as this https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/03/grenfell-survivor-blames-landlords-cancerous-decisions-for-disaster - do you?

Dunno these residents in Labour run Hull seem worse, and they even start the fires 8-) .........

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/no-go-zones-hull-firefighters-1409893

pelmetman - 2018-06-11 12:18 PM

Well I don't know of any who are as bad as this https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/03/grenfell-survivor-blames-landlords-cancerous-decisions-for-disaster - do you?

Dunno these residents in Labour run Hull seem worse, and they even start the fires 8-) .........

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/no-go-zones-hull-firefighters-1409893

So Labour council prevented it developing into a serious fire?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-11 11:58 PM

I suspect it was the firemen ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-06-12 8:56 AM

John52 - 2018-06-11 11:58 PM

I suspect it was the firemen ;-) ..........

At last we agree on something 8-)

Since Hull firemen are not hampered by the policies of the Royal Tory Borough * I suspect it was too :-D

PS: except of course for tyhe funds Theresa May has taken from deprived areas like Hull to give to her Royal Tory Borough to pay out fictitious claims >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-12 9:28 AM

PS: except of course for tyhe funds Theresa May has taken from deprived areas like Hull to give to her Royal Tory Borough to pay out fictitious claims >:-)

How very rabid loony lefty LABOUR *-) ..........Blaming the victim and not the criminals >:-) .........

If Corbyn ever gets in it will truly be a case of the lunatics running the asylum 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-06-12 12:38 PM

How very rabid loony lefty LABOUR *-) ..........Blaming the victim and not the criminals >:-) .........

If Corbyn ever gets in it will truly be a case of the lunatics running the asylum 8-) .......

How very Mad Hatter to imagine the Royal Tory Borough is the victim.

They are not paying for the false claims they never bothered to check.

We are paying so we are the victims - Theresa May saw to that when she sent them £50 million of our money. We well also be paying to put them through the courts, prisons, and for the fact they will probably come out of prison worse than when they went in.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-12 1:47 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-12 12:38 PM

How very Mad Hatter to imagine the Royal Tory Borough is the victim.

They are not paying for the false claims they never bothered to check.

We are paying so we are the victims - Theresa May saw to that when she sent them £50 million of our money. We well also be paying to put them through the courts, prisons, and for the fact they will probably come out of prison worse than when they went in.

I'm mad??? 8-) ........

Your the one who is saying its not the criminals fault *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-12 3:04 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-12 2:07 PM

Where did I say that *-)

"We well also be paying to put them through the courts, prisons, and for the fact they will probably come out of prison worse than when they went in."

Kinda indicates where your sympathy lay *-) ......

At least you're consistent ;-) ........you have always been on the side of the criminal classes >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-06-12 4:14 PM

Where did I say that *-)

"We well also be paying to put them through the courts, prisons, and for the fact they will probably come out of prison worse than when they went in."

My sympathy lies with those of us who are paying the £50 million Theresa May has sent to Britains richest borough to pay fictitious claims, plus the cost of courts, prisons etc etc . >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-12 11:43 PM

pelmetman - 2018-06-12 4:14 PM

Where did I say that *-)

My sympathy lies with those of us who are paying the £50 million Theresa May has sent to Britains richest borough to pay fictitious claims, plus the cost of courts, prisons etc etc . >:-)

Well if you were serious about saving the taxpayer money?.......Then you'd be wanting criminals locked up for longer >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-06-13 8:20 AM

Well if you were serious about saving the taxpayer money?.......Then you'd be wanting criminals locked up for longer >:-) ..........

Criminals? Probably average guys like you and me who were skint and were tempted when they saw others getting 6 figure sums from the Royal Tory Borough for fictitious claims.

How in the name of sanity is paying them fictitious claims, paying to put them through the courts, paying to put them in prison £36,000 pa, and ruining their employment prospects when they come out, better than having them working and paying taxes *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-13 9:40 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-13 8:20 AM

Criminals? Probably average guys like you and me who were skint and were tempted when they saw others getting 6 figure sums from the Royal Tory Borough for fictitious claims.

How in the name of sanity is paying them fictitious claims, paying to put them through the courts, paying to put them in prison £36,000 pa, and ruining their employment prospects when they come out, better than having them working and paying taxes *-)

I've been skint.......never felt the need to turn to crime *-) ........

But if I ever do, I know can rely on folk like you to tell me its not my fault >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-06-13 10:06 AM

But if I ever do, I know can rely on folk like you to tell me its not my fault >:-) ..........

What if you had seen others getting 6 figure sums for fake compensation claims?

Long prison sentences should be seen as a last resort.

Not a substitute for simple basic checks before paying out 6 figure compensation claims.

John52 - 2018-06-13 11:54 AM

Not a substitute for simple basic checks before paying out 6 figure compensation claims.

Sounds like its all the fault of those nasty people who should have made the checks and not all those foreign sounding types that actually committed the frauds ... Next time I get done by those tax types I can say well its not my fault you should have checked my returns

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-06-13 11:54 AM

So its my fault I have morals eh? *-) ..........

Is it any wonder we have revolving doors on our prisons with excuse merchants like you 8-) .........

No doubt if you ever get burgled you'll apologise for being the victim? >:-) ...........

Archived