Cummings investigated by police

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-23 8:56 PM

malc d - 2020-05-23 8:36 PM

The government guidance was explained better on the presentation from No. 10 tonight.

If you have the virus you should stay at home, but if you do think of a reason to go out, you are only allowed to drive up to 260 miles.

:-|

Knowing how much Pelmet likes polls he will be angry to know 68% of Brits (including most Tory voters) consider Dominic Cummings to have broken the lockdown rules. Poll by YouGov....he likes them. ;-)

Arch pro-Tory Julia Hartley-Brewer is angry too.

Dope :D ......

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 7:25 PM

John52 - 2020-05-23 7:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 7:17 PM

.. His sister and niece were going to look after his child if him and his wife couldn't

You're floundering

In your previous post you said Cummings was looking after him

Errr ye ... Your looking silly ... Again

You are the one looking silly because you voted for him

and the fact you can't see what a fool he has made of you makes you look even sillier

You'll have to change the subject again :D

Bulletguy - 2020-05-23 8:35 PM

“The Prime Minister should stop delaying, do the right thing and sack him.”[/i]

I agree....but Johnson won't.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/dominic-cummings-ignored-coronavirus-lockdown-18302526

Johnson can't sack him because he knows too much.

And with his 80 seat majority BoJo can stick 2 fingers up to the likes of Pelmet who voted for him, 'cos he doesn't need them now.

He just needs to find more English money to bribe Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland not to vote for the Nationalists, or he'll lose his empire

John52 - 2020-05-23 10:16 PM

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/dominic-cummings-ignored-coronavirus-lockdown-18302526

He knows without Cummings his reign as PM is doomed which is why the Brexit/Johnson acolytes are panicking and trying to shut the story down.

John52 - 2020-05-23 10:19 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-23 8:48 PM

You have to shop more regularly, ..............

I don't actually, and I can choose the less busy shops so its safer

How many more times do you need to be told *-)

The usual selective reply - now there's a surprise!

Just another pathetic little retort - it's like arguing with a five year old.

No comment on the other points I raised?

For someone who seems to have an answer for everything - why is that?

How many times do you need to be told - You should be at home, and it's not just me saying that is it.

globebuster - 2020-05-24 7:15 AM

John52 - 2020-05-23 10:19 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-23 8:48 PM

You have to shop more regularly, ..............

I don't actually, and I can choose the less busy shops so its safer

How many more times do you need to be told *-)

The usual selective reply - now there's a surprise!

Just another pathetic little retort - it's like arguing with a five year old.

For someone who seems to have an answer for everything - why is that?

How many times do you need to be told - You should be at home, and it's not just me saying that is it.

Anyone can have "an answer for everything" but most folks answers make sense ... I dont know why you bother ... His disrespect for the public by using public bins for his slopping out says all you need to know about him/her

Meantime....back on thread topic.

Cummings ignored coronavirus lockdown rules for SECOND time to visit parents. Spotted with his wife in Houghall Woods near the family’s Durham home two weeks after the first sighting. Fellow walkers said they were taken aback to see the Prime Minister’s senior official so far from London at the height of the lockdown on April 19.

Government was thrown into chaos yesterday after we reported that Mr Cummings broke lockdown rules to self-isolate with his family in the North East of England.

Downing Street said the PM’s chief adviser had needed his relatives to help with childcare after he and his wife Mary Wakefield fell ill.

But the claims were mired in confusion after it emerged that the couple continued to look after their four-year-old son themselves in Durham.

The PCC from neighbouring Northumbria has demanded the Prime Minister sack his chief adviser.

Kim McGuinness said: “Travelling 260 miles with a deadly, infectious virus while the Government is pleading with the nation to stay home and limit the spread is a level of irresponsibility so dangerous it is at the point of criminality.”

She added: “The Prime Minister should stop delaying, do the right thing and sack him.”

Oh good ... Is this the second wave of China Virus guff we were expecting ... Its the families of the haters I feel sorry for

Guest pelmetman

And with his 80 seat majority BoJo can stick 2 fingers up to the likes of Pelmet who voted for him, 'cos he doesn't need them now.

He just needs to find more English money to bribe Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland not to vote for the Nationalists, or he'll lose his empire

Snigger (lol) ..........

I'm with Boris ;-) ...........Sticking my fingers up to you haters (lol) ........

I was listening to the Radio 4 coverage of this issue this morning. There are acknowledged facts about one journey made to Durham in late March, said by DC to have been made when his wife had COVID-19 and he expected to go down with it, so they took themselves to Durham where his parents had spare room (in a separate property) and younger family members were available to give support - which they did, for example dropping off shopping. There might therefore be exceptional (and valid) reasons for that journey; they were worried they might both be ill and have no extended family in London to look after their young child.

There are other eye witness reports of sighting of DC in Durham some time later and in a tourist town 30 miles away - but these are unsubstantiated and have been denied. Prominent people have expressed opinons that DC should resign or be sacked including a scientist member of SAGE and a Conservative MP - but it turns out the SAGE member's family are big Labour supporters and the Tory MP had personal scores to settle with DC. So we have those with a personal score to settle and Labour supporters (and other Opposition activists) wanting DC fired but BoJo wants him to stay. It looks like in the absence of anything more clearly incriminating, DC is going to stay.

Yes apparently he has been here. Not only did he break the rules by travelling up and down the country with the virus at least once, he has had a nice day out by the River Tees down at Barnard Castle and the retired teacher who spotted him has proof it was him as he put his car registration number into his computer and its still in his history apparently.

I think I was in Barnard Castle that day. What a pity I didnt "run" into him. (lol)

So not only did he flout the rules, he took the piss and went out for a trip out to an area that is actively discouraging day trippers due to its vulnerable elderly population.

if he needed child care. Why not just get his sister or niece to come and pick up the child and take it safely back up to Durham. Also your not telling me that the government could not have arranged a private car to take the kid up to Durham.

Even cry baby Brexiteer Steve Baker is calling for him to go! https://news.sky.com/story/dominic-cummings-should-go-first-senior-tory-breaks-ranks-over-top-aides-lockdown-breaches-11993712

Looks like Voldermort is on a sticky wicket here. It would be nice to get some good news for a change wouldnt it?

pelmetman - 2020-05-24 8:35 AM

Snigger (lol) ..........

I'm with Boris ;-) ...........Sticking my fingers up to you haters (lol) ........

Just keep paying your taxes so BoJo can end us 'Losers' your money

Not that you have any choice :D

He's an interesting character, according to Wiki .

Quotes :

Says EU referendum was a dumb idea

He's not a Tory.

When appointed he said Tory MPs largely do not care about poorer people, or the NHS.

Has expressed concerns that both Labour and Tory governments ignored the north of England.

( … and it seems he doesn't like Nigel Farage ).

Seems to me his problem is his arrogance and contempt for the press, for Parliament, and the publics concerns about what he has done. It means the press is hardly likely to let him off with anything.

Statements issued anonymously from No. 10 continue to back him ( even undermining the police in Durham ) - but they may well have been dictated by him.

So - interesting to see how it all turns out.

My guess is he will stay.

;-)

StuartO - 2020-05-24 10:00 AM

are big Labour supporters and the Tory MP had personal scores to settle with DC. So we have those with a personal score to settle and Labour supporters

Ask yourself why BoJo's cronies are attacking those asking the questions, instead of answering them.

malc d - 2020-05-24 11:43 AM

undermining the police in Durham

.. and everywhere else.

How can the Copper at the sharp end deal with questions like ' why don't you fine Boris Johnson. the

Duke of Cornwall, or Dominic Cummings for taking the virus to their second homes.

He's an interesting character, according to Wiki .

Quotes :

Says EU referendum was a dumb idea

He's not a Tory.

When appointed he said Tory MPs largely do not care about poorer people, or the NHS.

Has expressed concerns that both Labour and Tory governments ignored the north of England.

( … and it seems he doesn't like Nigel Farage ).

Seems to me his problem is his arrogance and contempt for the press, for Parliament, and the publics concerns about what he has done. It means the press is hardly likely to let him off with anything.

Statements issued anonymously from No. 10 continue to back him ( even undermining the police in Durham ) - but they may well have been dictated by him.

So - interesting to see how it all turns out.

My guess is he will stay.

;-)

His value to BoJo is that he understands the mentality of those who voted for him

.. and what presses their buttons

He must have so much dirt on the Cabinet he's unsackable - they will defend him like he defends them.

I dont recall the haters screaming for Labour types to be sacked when supposedly breaking lockdown rules ... For some on here someone "looking like" Cummings will be enough , they already pass off stuff he might have said as gospel ... https://news.sky.com/story/witness-i-saw-someone-who-looked-like-dominic-cummings-25-miles-from-durham-11993781 ... Personally I believe it may be better for him to go , hes been an unfortunate target of what others call on here a media hatchet job but no worries according to others on here the Government is now surrounded by others like him so nowt will change ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 12:15 PM

I dont recall the haters screaming for Labour types to be sacked when supposedly breaking lockdown rules ... For some on here someone "looking like" Cummings will be enough , they already pass off stuff he might have said as gospel ... https://news.sky.com/story/witness-i-saw-someone-who-looked-like-dominic-cummings-25-miles-from-durham-11993781 ... Personally I believe it may be better for him to go , hes been an unfortunate target of what others call on here a media hatchet job but no worries according to others on here the Government is now surrounded by others like him so nowt will change ... Hate on

Thank you for proving my point.

Instead of a diatribe like that, why not just simply say where Cummings was *-)

John52 - 2020-05-24 12:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 12:15 PM

Thank you for proving my point.

Instead of a diatribe like that, why not just simply say where Cummings was *-)

Did you spill some of the bags on ya while slopping out today or sumat ... You seem awfully angry

John52 - 2020-05-24 11:48 AM

undermining the police in Durham

.. and everywhere else.

How can the Copper at the sharp end deal with questions like ' why don't you fine Boris Johnson. the

Duke of Cornwall, or Dominic Cummings for taking the virus to their second homes.

I think you have missed the " undermining " point.

The police in Durham made a statement that they had spoken to the Cummings family.

It's reported that the government says that is not true.

If the government doesn't accept the word of Durham police - why should anyone else ?

:-|

Well there is are two simple solutions to check. Lets see the Retired teachers history. If he did indeed search the reg number of Dominic Cummings car then he can prove it. What about Cummings mobile records? Assuming it was on his movements could be traced but I guess he is too smart for that.

Anyway it doesnt matter now. Busted.

2041169489_BondvillainBastudcummings(Custom).jpg.409c09b8f6a7a9a7ad3dc2c28f7de9d1.jpg

John52 - 2020-05-24 11:30 AM

globebuster - 2020-05-24 7:15 AM

I already have in other posts, and am fed up of repeating them

Feeble excuse - Your usual avoidance tactics, because you know the answers would incriminate you.

It's pointless trying to vindicate your selfish actions - you have no support.

You're a Hypocritical Law Breaker - plain and simple.

StuartO - 2020-05-24 10:00 AM

I was listening to the Radio 4 coverage of this issue this morning. There are acknowledged facts about one journey made to Durham in late March, said by DC to have been made when his wife had COVID-19 and he expected to go down with it, so they took themselves to Durham where his parents had spare room (in a separate property) and younger family members were available to give support - which they did, for example dropping off shopping. There might therefore be exceptional (and valid) reasons for that journey; they were worried they might both be ill and have no extended family in London to look after their young child.

There are other eye witness reports of sighting of DC in Durham some time later and in a tourist town 30 miles away - but these are unsubstantiated and have been denied. Prominent people have expressed opinons that DC should resign or be sacked including a scientist member of SAGE and a Conservative MP - but it turns out the SAGE member's family are big Labour supporters and the Tory MP had personal scores to settle with DC. So we have those with a personal score to settle and Labour supporters (and other Opposition activists) wanting DC fired but BoJo wants him to stay. It looks like in the absence of anything more clearly incriminating, DC is going to stay.

How much more 'clearly incriminating' do you want Stuart? :-S

Scotlands chief MO, Dr Calderwood broke the lockdown rule by visiting her second home and had to go, SAGE scientist Neil Ferguson broke lockdown rule yet never even left his home and he had to go. Cummings flagrantly breached lockdown, his wife lied by claiming he was too ill to get out of bed yet amazingly able to drive 260 up north to his parents taking the virus, or symptoms of with him, and worse still, Downing street attempted to suppress reports of Cummings having been spoken to by Durham police. Incidentally one of the eye witnesses was a neighbour of his parents, didn't deny it, and i've not seen any others that have since denied so i don't know where you've drawn that conclusion from.....unless you meant Cummings denied anyone saw him? Well he would wouldn't he?!! Though judging by his arrogant attitude when arriving back at his home in London he doesn't give a stuff.

Of course Johnson wants him to stay. Without him he knows he's doomed. Forget searching for 'Labour supporters' or 'activists'....there are an increasing number of Tory MP's and supporters calling for his dismissal and if Johnson doesn't take action he will sink with him. Johnson is in a catch 22 but of his own doing.

Archived