globebuster - 2020-05-25 1:31 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 1:22 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-25 1:10 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 12:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 12:18 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 10:45 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 9:24 AM

John52 - 2020-05-25 9:14 AM

Oh and before you have another go at me let me say, yet again, I have no symptoms and am self isolating in my motorhome.

I am not the one who created BoJo's Lockdown rules

But I am abiding by them

Unlike 'Career Psychopath' Cummings >:-)

That is not your home is it Hypocrite? >:-) .........

Unless you have lied about owning a property? ;-) .........

*-) the clue is in the name

my motorHOME :-D

So a second home would be OK ... A holiday home etc etc ??? ... If thats correct then you need to have a word with head honcho hater BeeGee who took issue with our PMs father

You should do less talking and more listening

Why won't you at least read the links.

The D&C Police said the lads in the motorHOME were not breaking the law because they had been in it since the lockdown started.

Government instructions were to stay in the home where you were, whether it was second home or not.

So BoJo, Duke of Cornwall, and Dominic Cummings were breaking their own laws when they moved to another home AFTER THE LOCKDOWN STARTED.

They put themselves above the law they were instructing us to obey, ordering the police to fine us if we didn't, - and all made far worse because they were knowingly taking the virus with them >:-)

PS: So I think this is your cue to change the subject to 'public bins' *-)

Give up with the excuses - no one supports your antics - not even Barry or Bullet it seems....

Your actions are no different, and in some respects they're worse - as well you know, and I find that just a tad hypocritical.

And that's without going into your neanderthal sanitary arrangements.......

I've come to the conclusion that two words sum up your mental capacity, thought process and logic to everything - Plumbers Mait :-D :-D

Something else you go on, and on,and on, and on about at every opportunity - when no sane person would ever think about using Plumbers Mait on a campervan, or in fact anything other than sanitary ware!!!!

You're so obsessed with being right - even if it actually makes you look a fool.......but you're so blinkered you can't see it.

:-)

So now you change the subject to public bins every time you lose an argument

Which makes public bins the main topic of conversation on here (lol)

BINGO !!

There you go John - it's YOU who changes the subject - where have I mentioned public bins in my last post?

I think you're getting paranoid :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

What a dolt you are!

Read it again, slowly, many times *-)

You can't have it both ways

You are effectively saying you lost the argument (but didn't change the subject to public bins) :D

Send for Dr Shipman :D

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 12:25 PM

Tahir Ali ... Labour MP ... Broke the lockdown rules ... Squad silence

Stephen Kinnock ... Labour MP ... Broke the lockdown rules ... Squad silence

Dominic Cummings ... Conservative Government Advisor ... Squad hysterics

They only seem to care about Mr Cummings comings and goings ... Cant think why

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 5:46 PM

Their hate agenda is so clear .....its double glazed >:-) ........

Perhaps they should name it the Everest agenda (lol) (lol) (lol) .....

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 5:52 PM

Im afraid they , the haters on here and beyond have let themselves down badly ... Im ashamed of them

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 6:09 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 5:52 PM

Im afraid they , the haters on here and beyond have let themselves down badly ... Im ashamed of them

You would have thought they'd have learn't something from their 2016 hatefest ;-) ........

If we wanted a clear example of the COVID rules being blatantly ignored, we need look no further than the video showing journalists and their photographers mobbing Dominic Cummings as he was trying to leave his house and put his little boy's bike in his car - they simply ignored the 2 meter rule and barged each other aside like they were in a rugby scrum, ignoring Dom Cummings request to back off, stay 2 meters apart and make way to allow him to get to his car.

On the other hand DC was clearly sticking to the team policy of being scrupulously polite to journalists who were assembled to listen to him and ask questions in Downing St this afternoon, even though most of them ignored what he had said and asked their pointed, sensation-seeking, "will you at least admit and apologise for" questions anyway.

We had a general Election recently and imperfect though BoJo might be, he was elected to be our PM and he's still struggling to cope with a national emergency - and DC is his chosen special adviser who was clearly (to me) stuggling to do a difficult job at an incredibly difficult time and also keep his family safe when it looked like both he and his wife were getting ill and wouldn't have any family support unless they went to Durham, so they went.

We didn't vote for the journalists to decide who should run the Country nor did we vote for them to keep sticking spanners in the works. They need to stop misbehaving themselves - and cut back on the sensation-seeking approach they habiltually take. Otherwise we defenders of democracy might need to start shooting a few of them.

Well I have learned something from Cummings interview

Apparently it was ok to go out on a day trip to Barnard Castle, because the virus affected his eyesight,

and...

he decided to test his eyesight by going out on a drive with his wife and child in the car 8-)

Yes Really !!!!

That is the reason he gave for his journey clearly breaking the lockdown rules

But we are asked to believe thats all ok and legal

And apparently the Mad Hatter & Birdbrain actually do :-S

Well no surprises there perhaps

But surely the Prime Minister can see thats not OK

Ask yourself why BoJo is keeping him on after that 8-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-25 6:37 PM

Apparently it was ok to go out on a day trip to Barnard Castle, because the virus affected his eyesight,

and...

he decided to test his eyesight by going out on a drive with his wife and child in the car 8-)

Yes Really !!!!

Say's the hypocrite who has ignored the rules since day one *-) ........

StuartO - 2020-05-25 6:35 PM

If we wanted a clear example of the COVID rules being blatantly ignored, we need look no further than the video showing journalists and their photographers mobbing Dominic Cummings as he was trying to leave his house a.

You think that is a clear example of the COVID rules being ignored

What do you think of Dominic Cummings giving the reason for breaking the lockdown was going out for a drive with his wife and child in the car TO TEST HIS EYESIGHT 8-)

If we wanted a clear example of the COVID rules being blatantly ignored, we need look no further than the video showing journalists and their photographers mobbing Dominic Cummings as he was trying to leave his house and put his little boy's bike in his car - they simply ignored the 2 meter rule and barged each other aside like they were in a rugby scrum, ignoring Dom Cummings request to back off, stay 2 meters apart and make way to allow him to get to his car.

On the other hand DC was clearly sticking to the team policy of being scrupulously polite to journalists who were assembled to listen to him and ask questions in Downing St this afternoon, even though most of them ignored what he had said and asked their pointed, sensation-seeking, "will you at least admit and apologise for" questions anyway.

We had a general Election recently and imperfect though BoJo might be, he was elected to be our PM and he's still struggling to cope with a national emergency - and DC is his chosen special adviser who was clearly (to me) stuggling to do a difficult job at an incredibly difficult time and also keep his family safe when it looked like both he and his wife were getting ill and wouldn't have any family support unless they went to Durham, so they went.

We didn't vote for the journalists to decide who should run the Country nor did we vote for them to keep sticking spanners in the works. They need to stop misbehaving themselves - and cut back on the sensation-seeking approach they habiltually take. Otherwise we might need to start shooting a few of them.

Good post Stuart ... Unfortunately it seems our press and haters want Mr Cummings gone ... If it wasn't this it would be his tax return or buying trainers from a Nike Chinese sweat shop or any other old guff ... They hate , its in their DNA

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 6:41 PM

and...

Yes Really !!!!

Gawd how many more times

If you were living in your second home at the start of the lockdown you can stay in it

But you can't travel to a second home like Dominic Cummings did

AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T GO OUT ON A DRIVE TO TEST YOUR EYESIGHT !!!!!

Guest pelmetman

We didn't vote for the journalists to decide who should run the Country nor did we vote for them to keep sticking spanners in the works. They need to stop misbehaving themselves - and cut back on the sensation-seeking approach they habiltually take. Otherwise we might need to start shooting a few of them.

Ditto........

:D ......

For a ex quack Stuart ;-) ..........

I'm surprized you are prepared to stick your head above the parapit on the sensible right of middle ground 8-) .......

Expect incoming from the ranting left (lol) ..........

StuartO - 2020-05-25 12:25 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 12:10 PM Can you enlighten us?.....

I fear that would be mission impossible given your track record but I can tell you that the story about the teacher complaining to the police was in the newspaper review this morning on either the Sky News or BBC News App. Daily Mirror if I remember correctly.

Have you and Birdbrain got anything to say about besmirching this retired teacher for telling the truth?

and...

he decided to test his eyesight by going out on a drive with his wife and child in the car .....

Almost as outrageous as touring Cornwall during lockdown and s**tting in waste bins.

John52 - 2020-05-25 6:49 PM

and...

Yes Really !!!!

Gawd how many more times

If you were living in your second home at the start of the lockdown you can stay in it

Please show where the definition of a second home is parking and freeloading on Englands streets and emptying your toilet in public bins ???

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:01 PM

I fear that would be mission impossible given your track record but I can tell you that the story about the teacher complaining to the police was in the newspaper review this morning on either the Sky News or BBC News App. Daily Mirror if I remember correctly.

Have you and Birdbrain got anything to say about besmirching this retired teacher for telling the truth?

Please show where I have done that

and...he decided to test his eyesight by going out on a drive with his wife and child in the car 8-)

Yes Really !!!!

Staggering isn't it?!! He drove to Barnard Castle to see if his eyesight was ok to drive back to London! Also couldn't remember if he stopped for fuel on the way back but thinks he did. He said lockdown rules have always allowed exceptions in certain circumstances, and his situation allowed for him to make the journey. I don't recall the public being told that. Millions of people haven't seen their family since lockdown, some even losing loved ones and unable to hold a 'normal' funeral. He said none of his usual childcare options were available.....errr remember Stay at Home? Gary Gibbon rattled him on that one.

He doesn't even know where the boundaries of London are!

Here is the conference in full........he arrived over 30 minutes late. *-)

Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 7:04 PM

Please show where I have done that

John52 - 2020-05-24 12:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 12:15 PM

I dont recall the haters screaming for Labour types to be sacked when supposedly breaking lockdown rules ... For some on here someone "looking like" Cummings will be enough , they already pass off stuff he might have said as gospel ... https://news.sky.com/story/witness-i-saw-someone-who-looked-like-dominic-cummings-25-miles-from-durham-11993781 ... Personally I believe it may be better for him to go , hes been an unfortunate target of what others call on here a media hatchet job but no worries according to others on here the Government is now surrounded by others like him so nowt will change ... Hate on

Thank you for proving my point.

Instead of a diatribe like that, why not just simply say where Cummings was *-)

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 7:05 PM

.....he arrived over 30 minutes late. *-)

Stuart thinks thats 'scrupulously polite' *-)

Given DC’s reputation as a career psychotic in the office, I imagine he would find it quite hard to exercise the necessary self-control - but he did it.

StuartO - 2020-05-25 7:30 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 7:05 PM

.....he arrived over 30 minutes late. *-)

Stuart thinks thats 'scrupulously polite' *-)

Given DC’s reputation as a career psychotic in the office, I imagine he would find it quite hard to exercise the necessary self-control - but he did it.

The people who do us the most harm usually have to win our trust first.

So they are invariably well dressed and what you describe as 'scrupulously polite'

Did you miss his excuse for driving to Barnard Castle?

Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 7:02 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 6:49 PM

and...

Yes Really !!!!

Gawd how many more times

Please show where the definition of a second home is parking and freeloading on Englands streets and emptying your toilet in public bins ???

please show me where I said it was *-)

Guest pelmetman

Yep ;-) ..........Show me a post from a right wing teacher? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

WE KNOW WHERE YOU LOONY LIBERAL LEFTIES LURK >:-) ........

Stuart the message on lockdown was clear. "You must stay at home” and, "people should NOT meet family members who do not live with them." Cummings broke both. Johnson said he was using "instinct". Well it's a pity Johnson didn't tell everyone else to just use their "instinct" isn't it?

You may have missed this but it's a post off another forum.. Heart breaking to read but sums this debacle up perfectly.....and remember, there would be others that went through similar suffering as this fm did.

On 5th April Cummings' instinct was to be in Durham.

On 5th April my partner of 27 years died of cancer in hospital 44 miles away,

My instinct - to sit at his bedside

My action - to abide by government and NHS advice not to travel and risk virus spread

My instinct - to have my close family visit and support me

My action - to ask them to abide by government advice not to travel up to 150 miles and risk virus spread

I waited 23 days for his cremation which I lead alone

My instinct - to have dozens of family and friends attend

My action - to abide my the crematorium 's guidance that more more than 8 should attend and reduce the risk of virus spread

Why are Cummings' actions applauded by the Prime Minister?

We didn't vote for the journalists to decide who should run the Country nor did we vote for them to keep sticking spanners in the works. They need to stop misbehaving themselves - and cut back on the sensation-seeking approach they habiltually take. Otherwise we defenders of democracy might need to start shooting a few of them.

We *supposedly* live under a democracy, not totalitarianism where journalism is controlled by dictatorship rule though we aren't far off that. Our government should be open and transparent but attempts to shut media down with a web of deceit and lies is whats led to even right wing media turning against Johnson over this debacle. But the damage is entirely his and Cummings own doing and has understandably enraged even staunch Tory supporters.

Archived