Cummings investigated by police

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2020-05-24 6:17 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-24 5:45 PM

Excellent news........Cummings not going :D ..........

That's gonna annoy the hell out of our resident Haters (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

LOL! It could be excellent news if it leads to the downfall of Johnson. There is every chance now the media are getting stuck in the public will turn against Johnson. He just blatantly lied on national TV to the nation and everyone knows it. Every single politician or scientist that broke the rules so far has been binned or resigned.

Patience....i'm enjoying watching Starmer forensically shred Johnsons blathering bluster at the despatch box! :-D

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 7:14 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 6:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 6:13 PM

So lockdown was all a load of guff from Johnson who at the time it was introduced said, "a very simple instruction – you must stay at home” and also, "people should NOT meet family members who do not live with them."

Okaay.....that seems clear enough. Not to Cummings or Johnson though. :-S

Then after easing lockdown addressing the question, "can I meet friends and relatives?"

"You can meet one other person from another household, outdoors. You can't visit friends or relatives in their houses or indoors."

That seems fairly clear even though the 'stay at home' was done away with for the wishy washy 'stay alert'.

Why havent you condemned Stephen Kinnock and Tahir Ali ???

They were both wrong. Why do you not condemn the actions of Cummings who clearly broke lockdown rules as in my post you quoted?

"You must stay at home” and, "people should NOT meet family members who do not live with them."

Errr ... You might want to check my first post ... You on the other hand have never called for the resignation or condemned Kinnock or Ali even though the info has been widely available on both with some of it posted on here... Now of course with hypocritical hatred your on one ... Sad darling and it says so much about you

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 7:35 PM

So lockdown was all a load of guff from Johnson who at the time it was introduced said, "a very simple instruction – you must stay at home” and also, "people should NOT meet family members who do not live with them."

Then after easing lockdown addressing the question, "can I meet friends and relatives?"

"You can meet one other person from another household, outdoors. You can't visit friends or relatives in their houses or indoors."

That seems fairly clear even though the 'stay at home' was done away with for the wishy washy 'stay alert'.

They were both wrong. Why do you not condemn the actions of Cummings who clearly broke lockdown rules as in my post you quoted?

"You must stay at home” and, "people should NOT meet family members who do not live with them."

Errr ... You might want to check my first post .

I knew what you wrote. I'll make it easier for you. Which part of the rules did he NOT break?

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 7:39 PM

I knew what you wrote. I'll make it easier for you. Which part of the rules did he NOT break?

Who are we on about ... Kinnock , Ali or Cummings or all 3 ??? Given the first 2 are serving MPs they have more power than Mr Cummings yet you seem to be only concerned with him ??? ... Hater

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 7:44 PM

Who are we on about ...

Cummings.....but you know that from the thread title. I've already indulged you with your whataboutery over the other two and gave you a reply. I'd appreciate you explain now why you won't condemn Cummings actions and also explain which part of the rules did he NOT break?

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 7:58 PM

Who are we on about ...

Cummings.....but you know that from the thread title. I've already indulged you with your whataboutery over the other two and gave you a reply. I'd appreciate you explain now why you won't condemn Cummings actions and also explain which part of the rules did he NOT break?

Chuckle ... Why are you only concerned about the one out of the 3 who isnt a serving MP ... Surely we should be talking about all 3 but mainly those who were voted for by the public ??? ... You prefer to talk about a Government Aide , voted in by no one ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 8:02 PM

Who are we on about ...

Chuckle ... Why are you only concerned about the one out of the 3 who isnt a serving MP .

Ok your refusal to have the courtesy of replying sensibly to the question i asked is enough for me to see you you applaud Cummings actions and Johnsons defence of them. Shame on you and shameful that you find it an amusing matter too.

Guest pelmetman

That's gonna annoy the hell out of our resident Haters (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

LOL! It could be excellent news if it leads to the downfall of Johnson. There is every chance now the media are getting stuck in the public will turn against Johnson. He just blatantly lied on national TV to the nation and everyone knows it. Every single politician or scientist that broke the rules so far has been binned or resigned.

Johnson had better hope and pray that no further evidence comes out to prove that Cummings didnt go walkies down the Tees. Sends a shiver down my spine to think that the evil little turdy has been wandering about my patch spreading Coronavirus.

Media get stuck in??? 8-) ..........

They've been stuck in since June 2016 (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

I can see "Cummings sacking" is going to be the new Losers prophets...... "No Deal Is Dead" :D ..........

A heart wrenching post from another forum.

On 5th April Cummings' instinct was to be in Durham.

On 5th April my partner of 27 years died of cancer in hospital 44 miles away,

My instinct - to sit at his bedside

My action - to abide by government and NHS advice not to travel and risk virus spread

My instinct - to have my close family visit and support me

My action - to ask them to abide by government advice not to travel up to 150 miles and risk virus spread

I waited 23 days for his cremation which I lead alone

My instinct - to have dozens of family and friends attend

My action - to abide my the crematorium 's guidance that more more than 8 should attend and reduce the risk of virus spread

Why are Cummings' actions applauded by the Prime Minister?

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 8:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 8:02 PM

Who are we on about ...

Chuckle ... Why are you only concerned about the one out of the 3 who isnt a serving MP .

Ok your refusal to have the courtesy of replying sensibly to the question i asked is enough for me to see you you applaud Cummings actions and Johnsons defence of them. Shame on you and shameful that you find it an amusing matter too.

I'll translate ... Youve been shown to be a hypocritical hater and refused to discuss all 3 and only want to focus on 1 because it suits your hate purpose ... I hope the family dont see what youve become on here

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 8:20 PM

A heart wrenching post from another forum.

On 5th April Cummings' instinct was to be in Durham.

On 5th April my partner of 27 years died of cancer in hospital 44 miles away,

My instinct - to sit at his bedside

My action - to abide by government and NHS advice not to travel and risk virus spread

My instinct - to have my close family visit and support me

My action - to ask them to abide by government advice not to travel up to 150 miles and risk virus spread

I waited 23 days for his cremation which I lead alone

My instinct - to have dozens of family and friends attend

My action - to abide my the crematorium 's guidance that more more than 8 should attend and reduce the risk of virus spread

Why are Cummings' actions applauded by the Prime Minister?

Yet you still dont want to discuss Mr Ali breaking lockdown rules and attending a funeral ??? ... Strange ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 8:21 PM

I'll translate ...

No you won't Antony.

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 8:23 PM

Yet you still dont want to discuss Mr Ali breaking lockdown rules and attending a funeral ??? ... Strange ... Hate on

I've already said both were wrong. This thread is not about them so stop derailing it. Go away and make your own thread on Kinnock and Ali if you're concerned about them.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 8:34 PM

I'll translate ...

No you won't Antony.

I've already said both were wrong. This thread is not about them so stop derailing it. Go away and make your own thread on Kinnock and Ali if you're concerned about them.

I dont need to go away and make a separate thread ... Im saying lets discuss all 3 in one thread , the two Labour MPs and the Tory Government Aide ... You dont want to ... They've all broken the rules yet you only want to discuss 1 ... Shameful and very , very hateful

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 8:48 PM

I'll translate ...

No you won't Antony.

I dont need to go away and make a separate thread ... Im saying lets discuss all 3 in one thread.

No Antony i am not going around and around with the silly games you play attempting to derail and hijack other fm's threads which you constantly do with your inane rubbish. I answered the question you asked and your refusal to answer what i put to you is clear enough for me to see you applaud Cummings actions and Johnsons defence of them.

If you cannot stay on thread topic as per title, then don't bother posting and the sooner other fm's ignore your posts derailing and hijacking, so much the better.

pelmetman - 2020-05-24 8:17 PM

Johnson had better hope and pray that no further evidence comes out to prove that Cummings didnt go walkies down the Tees. Sends a shiver down my spine to think that the evil little turdy has been wandering about my patch spreading Coronavirus.

I can see "Cummings sacking" is going to be the new Losers prophets...... "No Deal Is Dead" :D ..........

What planet are you one? They have been stuck in since 2016? WTF? 8-)

They are now though it seems. Thats bad news for Johnson. I bet he is crapping himself now that further info comes out that proves Cummings also came sniffing around here for a bit of a jolly day out scaring the poor old bewildered citizens of Barnard Castle. That will be the end of him and Johnson with any luck. If only we could find some real (or even made up) evidence. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-05-24 9:50 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-24 8:17 PM

If only we could find some real (or even made up) evidence. (lol)

There is plenty of real evidence. He drove 260 miles to his parents family home under lockdown, a time when everyone else was told to stay at home and were forbidden against visiting family that don't live with them. His response was "so what".

Durham police spoke to his father and an 'individual' at the property. A neighbour of his parents who knew Cummings, saw him in the garden. A retired teacher saw him with his wife and son by the River Tees near the town on April 12, noted the vehicle registration number, and reported it to police. Sky news reported it matches Cummings vehicle number plate.

His neighbours won't be voting Tory that's for sure!

globebuster - 2020-05-24 5:05 PM

Have it your way John - what ever angle you put on it you've broken the law, and you did so when you crossed the border - if at no other time [according to your warped logic]

Nope.

Chief Medical Officer of Wales on TV today taking viewers questions

(Imagine BoJo doing that)

He was asked if someone living inside the welsh border would be breaking the law by driving into England.

He said not. (depending on how far they were from the border)

Can you explain why it would be different driving in from Scotland?

StuartO - 2020-05-24 6:16 PM

The press don't yet have anything to back up the story of a teacher spotting DC (and family) on an outing on Easter Sunday and you'd think they would have been all over the CCTV recordings in Barnard Castle to find corroberation.

I wonder if BoJo is being very clever by ducking the questions about that sighting because he knows there is nothing in it, so he can afford to let the press over-play it.

How do the press get access to the Government's CCTV *-)

Why don't BoJo & Cummings just answer the question of where he was *-)

So BoJo is going to have to bribe us with even more of your money to keep his Empire and stop us voting for the Nationalists (lol) (lol) (lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 4:45 PM

John52 - 2020-05-24 4:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 4:15 PM

https://tinyurl.com/ycqfoqst

https://tinyurl.com/y72vksrd

When I click on those I just get a message saying the site is taking too long to respond

Maybe too many people trying to access it at once ?

First link opens ok for me. I've reloaded the second one and that opens also

https://tinyurl.com/y72vksrd

Still not working for me - probably motorhome Wi-Fi too slow. :-(

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 10:31 PM

There is plenty of real evidence.

Exactly

Making up evidence is exactly what they want us to do because they could disprove it and destroy us.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 9:15 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-24 8:48 PM

I'll translate ...

No you won't Antony.

I dont need to go away and make a separate thread ... Im saying lets discuss all 3 in one thread.

No Antony i am not going around and around with the silly games you play attempting to derail and hijack other fm's threads which you constantly do with your inane rubbish. I answered the question you asked and your refusal to answer what i put to you is clear enough for me to see you applaud Cummings actions and Johnsons defence of them.

If you cannot stay on thread topic as per title, then don't bother posting and the sooner other fm's ignore your posts derailing and hijacking, so much the better.

So discussing all 3 in one thread is now playing "silly games" ??? Lordy ... By your twisted logic your refusal to discuss others who have allegedly flouted lockdown rules like Kinnock and Ali means you applaud them then does it not ??? ... I would appreciate you or anyone explaining why a Government Aide seems to be getting all the attention from the haters on here and the press yet Kinnock and Ali , 2 serving MPs who were voted in by the public get basically nowt ???

John52 - 2020-05-24 11:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-24 10:31 PM

There is plenty of real evidence.

Exactly

Making up evidence is exactly what they want us to do because they could disprove it and destroy us.

"and destroy us" ... Jeez ... Its a world of fantasy these types are on

Archived