globebuster - 2020-05-25 1:31 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 1:22 PM

globebuster - 2020-05-25 1:10 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 12:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 12:18 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 10:45 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 9:24 AM

John52 - 2020-05-25 9:14 AM

Oh and before you have another go at me let me say, yet again, I have no symptoms and am self isolating in my motorhome.

I am not the one who created BoJo's Lockdown rules

But I am abiding by them

Unlike 'Career Psychopath' Cummings >:-)

That is not your home is it Hypocrite? >:-) .........

Unless you have lied about owning a property? ;-) .........

*-) the clue is in the name

my motorHOME :-D

So a second home would be OK ... A holiday home etc etc ??? ... If thats correct then you need to have a word with head honcho hater BeeGee who took issue with our PMs father

You should do less talking and more listening

Why won't you at least read the links.

The D&C Police said the lads in the motorHOME were not breaking the law because they had been in it since the lockdown started.

Government instructions were to stay in the home where you were, whether it was second home or not.

So BoJo, Duke of Cornwall, and Dominic Cummings were breaking their own laws when they moved to another home AFTER THE LOCKDOWN STARTED.

They put themselves above the law they were instructing us to obey, ordering the police to fine us if we didn't, - and all made far worse because they were knowingly taking the virus with them >:-)

PS: So I think this is your cue to change the subject to 'public bins' *-)

Give up with the excuses - no one supports your antics - not even Barry or Bullet it seems....

Your actions are no different, and in some respects they're worse - as well you know, and I find that just a tad hypocritical.

And that's without going into your neanderthal sanitary arrangements.......

I've come to the conclusion that two words sum up your mental capacity, thought process and logic to everything - Plumbers Mait :-D :-D

Something else you go on, and on,and on, and on about at every opportunity - when no sane person would ever think about using Plumbers Mait on a campervan, or in fact anything other than sanitary ware!!!!

You're so obsessed with being right - even if it actually makes you look a fool.......but you're so blinkered you can't see it.

:-)

So now you change the subject to public bins every time you lose an argument

Which makes public bins the main topic of conversation on here (lol)

BINGO !!

There you go John - it's YOU who changes the subject - where have I mentioned public bins in my last post?

I think you're getting paranoid :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

What a dolt you are!

Read it again, slowly, many times *-)

You can't have it both ways

You are effectively saying you lost the argument (but didn't change the subject to public bins) :D

Send for Dr Shipman :D

I'm afraid you're wrong there - where did I mention public bins?

Keep it up 52, you're doing a great job and really getting discombobulated now

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuartO - 2020-05-25 7:01 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 6:37 PM

Well I have learned something from Cummings interview

Apparently it was ok to go out on a day trip to Barnard Castle, because the virus affected his eyesight,

and...

he decided to test his eyesight by going out on a drive with his wife and child in the car .....

Almost as outrageous as touring Cornwall during lockdown and s**tting in waste bins.

Not in John's deranged mind I'm afraid Stuart - apparently he's done nothing wrong bumming around Cornwall.

He tries to connect some tenuous link from the media to his own activities, somehow seeking justification for his actions.

I suppose it's futile to argue with someone who is unable to have a balanced view on any subject.

If I was a moderator I'd boot him off - on the principal of his actions during lockdown alone.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 8:24 PM

We *supposedly* live under a democracy, not totalitarianism where journalism is controlled by dictatorship rule though we aren't far off that. Our government should be open and transparent but attempts to shut media down with a web of deceit and lies is whats led to even right wing media turning against Johnson over this debacle. But the damage is entirely his and Cummings own doing and has understandably enraged even staunch Tory supporters.

You forget our media has been living in a lefty bubble for decades ;-) .........

Our unversities only offer left or left of left wing teachings *-) .......

Their prodidgy are now infecting todays young 8-) ........

Chinky Flu is just the latest of nasty viruses to infect the UK :-| ........

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:40 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-25 7:02 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 6:49 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 6:41 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 6:37 PM

Well I have learned something from Cummings interview

Apparently it was ok to go out on a day trip to Barnard Castle, because the virus affected his eyesight,

and...

he decided to test his eyesight by going out on a drive with his wife and child in the car 8-)

Yes Really !!!!

That is the reason he gave for his journey clearly breaking the lockdown rules

But we are asked to believe thats all ok and legal

And apparently the Mad Hatter & Birdbrain actually do :-S

Well no surprises there perhaps

But surely the Prime Minister can see thats not OK

Ask yourself why BoJo is keeping him on after that 8-)

Say's the hypocrite who has ignored the rules since day one *-) ........

Gawd how many more times

If you were living in your second home at the start of the lockdown you can stay in it

But you can't travel to a second home like Dominic Cummings did

AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T GO OUT ON A DRIVE TO TEST YOUR EYESIGHT !!!!!

Please show where the definition of a second home is parking and freeloading on Englands streets and emptying your toilet in public bins ???

please show me where I said it was *-)

Thats what you do in your second home ... We all know it but you deny it ... You dont have to say it

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:37 PM

StuartO - 2020-05-25 7:30 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 7:05 PM

.....he arrived over 30 minutes late. *-)

Stuart thinks thats 'scrupulously polite' *-)

Given DC’s reputation as a career psychotic in the office, I imagine he would find it quite hard to exercise the necessary self-control - but he did it.

The people who do us the most harm usually have to win our trust first.

So they are invariably well dressed and what you describe as 'scrupulously polite'

Did you miss his excuse for driving to Barnard Castle?

Ever thought that you could be doing us a lot of harm bumming around Cornwall?

In fact more so, as seem to be moving around on a regular basis.

If I'm being honest - I can't imagine you being particularly well dressed, or 'scrupulously polite'

So I think that's blown your theory out of the water :D :D :D :D

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 9:59 PM

Durham locals far from impressed.

Certain Durham locals are not impressed ;-) .........

The rest of us dont give a sh*t what you Losers think (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 10:01 PM

The rest of us dont give a sh*t what you Losers think (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

They voted Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 10:10 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 10:01 PM

They voted Brexit.

They?.......did everyone in Durham vote for Brexit? B-) .........

Looks like the second visit is a complete pack of lies ... In the fullness of time will the hate squad take back the vile hate they have spewed out ??? ... One doubts it somehow ... True or false , evidence or no evidence , if it sounds right and fits in with the hate agenda thats enough when it comes to Tory/Brexit issues ... Lordy my

Birdbrain - 2020-05-26 6:54 AM

Looks like the second visit is a complete pack of lies ...

He didn't say whether he had breached the lockdown rules on other occasions.

He only spoke about the ones we already know about.

People doing good work have been thrown under a bus for breaking the lockdown rules.

Let alone going on a 60 mile drive to sit by a beauty spot on his wifes birthday - with the explanation it was to test his eyesight. His excuse is so absurd I wonder if he said it as a bet to prove he could pull it off and con you muppets into accepting it.

But to BoJo the spin doctor is obviously the second most important person after himself.

And DC is good at that.,

His explanation was so complex most people would lose track of it, and only see his superficially polite manner.

Even after he had kept everyone standing around for 30 minutes waiting for him.

If he pulls this off, particularly the excuse for his second illegal trip, he can make a fortune as an author and after dinner speaker.

Spin Doctors and Politicians the world over will want to learn from him.

StuartO - 2020-05-25 7:30 PM

John52 - 2020-05-25 7:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 7:05 PM

.....he arrived over 30 minutes late. *-)

Stuart thinks thats 'scrupulously polite' *-)

Given DC’s reputation as a career psychotic in the office, I imagine he would find it quite hard to exercise the necessary self-control - but he did it.

He's a professional spin doctor at the top of his game.

He wouldn't have got to where he is now if he couldn't control himself for the cameras.

John52 - 2020-05-26 7:43 AM ....People doing good work have been thrown under a bus for breaking the lockdown rules....

Example please? Some have resigned when caught red handed of course and some have refused to budge, but thrown under a bus?

StuartO - 2020-05-26 8:27 AM

John52 - 2020-05-26 7:43 AM ....People doing good work have been thrown under a bus for breaking the lockdown rules....

Example please?

Me ;-)

and then there was Catherine Calderwood..

pelmetman - 2020-05-26 9:11 AM

Suck it up Losers :D ...........

We are :D sucking up all your money BoJo is bribing us with to keep his empire at your expense, by bribing us not to vote for the nationalists. :D

In your Alice in Wonderland World, that makes us the losers :D

Sorry John, I don’t get the smiley face, all I got was the admission that you had similarly been thrown under a bus for breaking lockdown rules - which, by the way, you clearly have. Don’t bother trying to provide any wishy washy justifications - not interested.

John52 - 2020-05-26 9:28 AM

Don636 - 2020-05-26 9:26 AM

I don’t get the smiley face.

It wasn't the smiley face

this is the smiley face :-D

this is the wink that shows you are kidding ;-)

........ which I didn't put after Catherine Calderwood because I wasn't kidding

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-26 9:16 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-26 9:11 AM

Suck it up Losers :D ...........

We are :D sucking up all your money BoJo is bribing us with to keep his empire at your expense, by bribing us not to vote for the nationalists. :D

In your Alice in Wonderland World, that makes us the losers :D

Has Boris offered Fishface anymore taxpayer dosh?.......NO *-) .......

So as per usual you are spreading lies as well as sh*t >:-) .........

Well I expected to wake up this morning to hear news of Johnsons resignation but nothing!! Surely he has to resign now having backed Cummings. The entire country now knows what a couple of spiv liars they both are, Johnsons position as PM is untenable surely!

So the Barnard Castle Jolly turns out to be true the day after Johnson told the nation Cummings did nothing wrong. Oh dear. Whats made it worse is the further lies and bullsh1t to try and justify what was clearly a day out on his Wifes Birthday. Jeeeesaz! You couldnt make it up (Well Cummings did).

(lol)

He says he never went into the town of Barnard castle but parked by the river and walked 10 or 20 metres to it. Would love to know where he parked then as all the parking to get to the river is in town and the most likely place would be quite a hike down a steep hill to the river. Lewis Hamilton would be proud of that time across country from Durham to Barney in just 30 minutes for sure!

Ooooh, I cant see properly. I know ill put my wife and child in the car and drive 60 miles at breakneck speed across some pretty hairy roads to see if I crash and kill them all as a test instead of just asking my wife to Drive us all back to London. *-)

Busted!! Johnson has to go. Dont care about Cummings but the PM backing this horse sh1t? too much.

Archived