The Windrush Generation

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-19 8:33 PM

pelmetman - 2018-04-19 7:32 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-04-19 7:22 PM

Dave, you said "No doubt you think London becoming the EU murder capital is great to?"

To which I replied "What you think I think, is a figment of your own imagination, and is wrong..........."

OK?

Oh I forgot its easier to nit pick than answer the question *-) ..........

London is now the murder capital of the EU.........Which to me is another example of the chaos caused by open borders which you support............Discuss? >:-) ..............

Discuss? Yeah ok. We dont have open borders and never have

Eh? :-S ...........Are you snorting the same stuff as Bullet? 8-) ...........

If we don't have open borders how come we have this lot here? ;-) .........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5640427/Roma-gang-exploited-EU-laws-traffic-victims-present-damning-picture.html

Not to mention their slaves :-| .........

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-20 9:23 PM

Dont worry Veronica. Everyone left of Jacob Reek Smug is a Commie in Antony's world. I like that Caroline Lucas. Lovely woman. I dont think she is a Commie.

She is green just like you Barry :D ..........

But in a different way >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-04-18 2:54 PM

May must now be held to account over this and there needs some explanations as to why thousand of files held by the HO which could have proved their status, got destroyed and who ordered that.

Bullet must now be held to account for spreading Bullsh*t >:-) .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5640647/Arrival-records-tens-thousands-Windrush-generation-found.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Bulletguy - 2018-04-20 7:06 PM.............................

Regards 'criminal records' etc that's entirely another issue but as far as i'm aware none of those held for detention had committed any crimes. I'm quite certain the HO and BA would have no problem with sourcing that information! That would be on record. Odd that they can't seem to source the information surrounding the innocent isn't it? .............................

Yes to all Paul, except the above in bold.

It is the case, according to the Jamaica Gleaner, that a number of those coming off the chartered deportee flights from the UK were deported with criminal records and were taken straight into detention on landing.

So saying, as you do above, that "as far as you are aware none of those held for detention had committed any crimes" seems to me rather too sweeping.

Consider: none (i.e. not a single one) had committed any (i.e. not even minor) crimes (i.e. ever). That is why I urged caution. The truth has yet to out. I have every confidence that it will emerge, because there are now a large number of parties with an interest in digging it out, including a lot of journalists and news reporters, both here and in the West Indies.

pelmetman - 2018-04-21 9:33 AM

Dave, you said "No doubt you think London becoming the EU murder capital is great to?"

To which I replied "What you think I think, is a figment of your own imagination, and is wrong..........."

OK?

London is now the murder capital of the EU.........Which to me is another example of the chaos caused by open borders which you support............Discuss? >:-) ..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5640427/Roma-gang-exploited-EU-laws-traffic-victims-present-damning-picture.html

Nice bunch, Dave! But, we don't have open borders, as you will see if you read the extracts for the free movement of people that I posted from the EU website. There are border controls, it is not an open border.

The clues as to how they were admitted to the UK are in the mail article, including the reference to the UK government's (note, not the EU's) light touch policy adopted around the time Romania and Bulgaria joined the EU.

EU nationals are free to enter the UK, but only within the framework of those rules - as interpreted by the UK (not EU) government of the day. So, one has to assume that this bunch were able to satisfy government's instructions to the Immigration Service that they met the requirements.

If they didn't have criminal records in Romania (which should have been checked at the time) they would only have needed to show that they had sufficient means to sustain themselves without recourse to UK benefits.

We have all kinds of criminals in UK, home grown and foreign. They get in if they don't have criminal records, which only means they haven't been caught tried and sentenced in their home countries.

So, what system of immigration control system could have kept this bunch out? So far as was ascertained at the time they were clean. Are you suggesting that an exception should be made just for the Roma, or should this be extended to other groups, and if so, on what grounds: or do you just want exclusion of people from the EU while admitting people from the rest of the world, or what?

If you want a totally foolproof system, you would have to ban all immigration, because that is the only 100% certain way to prevent immigrants committing crimes.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-04-21 12:09 PM

OK?

Nice bunch, Dave! But, we don't have open borders, as you will see if you read the extracts for the free movement of people that I posted from the EU website. There are border controls, it is not an open border.

Back to nit picking as usual *-) ........

Clearly the EU rules don't work ....... or rather I should say they only appear to work to prevent us from kicking out EU scumbags *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-04-21 12:35 PM

OK?

Clearly the EU rules don't work ....... or rather I should say they only appear to work to prevent us from kicking out EU scumbags *-) ............

And how do you see us preventing such people coming here and committing crimes in the future Dave? We are not in Schengen already and according to Chris Grayling nothing is going to change although I am not sure how he figured on that as unless we remain in the Customs Union it will change, a lot, for the worse thus probably making it easier for undesirables to come in.

As Brian says if they are not on any radar as criminals there will be nothing stopping them coming here now or after Brexit, What makes you think our powers that be will give a toss or doing anything more post Brexit about chucking out people like that than they are now? I expect they will be busy still trying to process the three million legitimate law abiding EU Citizens for one thing.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-21 12:46 PM

OK?

And how do you see us preventing such people coming here and committing crimes in the future Dave? We are not in Schengen already and according to Chris Grayling nothing is going to change although I am not sure how he figured on that as unless we remain in the Customs Union it will change, a lot, for the worse thus probably making it easier for undesirables to come in.

As Brian says if they are not on any radar as criminals there will be nothing stopping them coming here now or after Brexit, What makes you think our powers that be will give a toss or doing anything more post Brexit about chucking out people like that than they are now? I expect they will be busy still trying to process the three million legitimate law abiding EU Citizens for one thing.

I dunno about you Barry, but it's pretty clear we're attracting EU lowlife because of our honeypot benefit system :-| .........

If we're not in the EU they will not have the same incentive to come here and bleed us dry will they????? *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-04-21 12:54 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-04-21 12:46 PM

OK?

I dunno about you Barry, but it's pretty clear we're attracting EU lowlife because of our honeypot benefit system :-| .........

If we're not in the EU they will not have the same incentive to come here and bleed us dry will they????? *-) ............

Doesnt sound to me like they have come here to exploit our benefits as firstly they are rubbish and secondly they cant anymore. Sounds to me like a criminal gang exploiting people on the black market.

I was surprised that the Mail included this line. "While other countries such as France and Germany imposed curbs on workers from the new EU member states, the UK instead drew up a ‘light touch’ package of immigration controls." Ah ha! So once again. Not the EU then but our own Government. I bet that Mail reporter was sacked for that.

When it comes to migrants certainly in recent years the vast majority both here and on the mainland move around to work in legitimate jobs. All you will achieve by ending free movement is getting shot of a lot of key and vital workers. Any criminal elements will either go underground or if they are removed the void they leave will be replaced by our own British Crims. No doubt thats ok as long as they are British lowlifes.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-21 1:30 PM

Doesnt sound to me like they have come here to exploit our benefits as firstly they are rubbish and secondly they cant anymore. Sounds to me like a criminal gang exploiting people on the black market.

Soon they'll be able to exploit our British Justice system by falling out of bed for a bit of compo *-) ........

Progress eh? (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-04-21 1:30 PM

I was surprised that the Mail included this line. "While other countries such as France and Germany imposed curbs on workers from the new EU member states, the UK instead drew up a ‘light touch’ package of immigration controls." Ah ha! So once again. Not the EU then but our own Government. I bet that Mail reporter was sacked for that.

Kinda proves we were right to vote for Brexit ;-) ........ie........

Don't give our own brain dead civil servants the knife to stab ourselves in the back >:-) ........

Brian Kirby - 2018-04-21 11:32 AM

Regards 'criminal records' etc that's entirely another issue but as far as i'm aware none of those held for detention had committed any crimes. I'm quite certain the HO and BA would have no problem with sourcing that information! That would be on record. Odd that they can't seem to source the information surrounding the innocent isn't it? .............................

It is the case, according to the Jamaica Gleaner, that a number of those coming off the chartered deportee flights from the UK were deported with criminal records and were taken straight into detention on landing.

So saying, as you do above, that "as far as you are aware none of those held for detention had committed any crimes" seems to me rather too sweeping.

Consider: none (i.e. not a single one) had committed any (i.e. not even minor) crimes (i.e. ever). That is why I urged caution. The truth has yet to out. I have every confidence that it will emerge, because there are now a large number of parties with an interest in digging it out, including a lot of journalists and news reporters, both here and in the West Indies.

I had a look on their site last night Brian and though i found linked news reports regarding the Windrush news, i found none indicating what you suggest re. criminal record.....and that was using the Gleaners search facility. I've also broadened that out on Google, and still found no cases. I'm not stating categorically 100% there isn't because, like the HO/BA, i don't know for certain....and that leads me to the next question, assuming there were/are....how would the HO know when they don't even have a clue of the number of the Windrush people? After destroying all files on them they ceased to exist and became stateless.

If as you say "a number of those coming off the chartered deportee flights from the UK were deported with criminal records" was reported in the Gleaner, forgive me for being a little cynical but don't you find it just a little odd not even the xenophobes favorite read, The Wail, picked up on it? Even if they found just one deportee relating to Windrush with a criminal record, they'd be salivating at the opportunity to publish some screechy header!!

Of course Jamaica is just one of the Commonwealth countries only gaining full independence in 1962. There are many others but you don't need me to list them though Barbuda never gets much of a mention which few Brits knew much about (many probably never knew it existed!) until it was one of the islands devastated by Hurricane Irma last year and now subject over a bitterly disputed illegal land grab.

Anguilla, (BOT so still a dependency) also hit by Irma where Johnson arrived to tell yet another of his porky lies.

https://www.channel4.com/news/johnson-challenged-on-uk-hurricane-response

I'm beginning to feel some people believe Britain starts at Hadrians Wall and ends at the white cliffs of Dover, with Wales, Scotland, NI, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight etc being foreign territory! I'm surprised Cornwall hasn't been annexed by Little Englanders........yet!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-04-21 3:05 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-04-21 11:32 AM

I had a look on their site last night Brian and though i found linked news reports regarding the Windrush news, i found none indicating what you suggest re. criminal record.....and that was using the Gleaners search facility. I've also broadened that out on Google, and still found no cases. I'm not stating categorically 100% there isn't because, like the HO/BA, i don't know for certain....and that leads me to the next question, assuming there were/are....how would the HO know when they don't even have a clue of the number of the Windrush people? After destroying all files on them they ceased to exist and became stateless.

If as you say "a number of those coming off the chartered deportee flights from the UK were deported with criminal records" was reported in the Gleaner, forgive me for being a little cynical but don't you find it just a little odd not even the xenophobes favorite read, The Wail, picked up on it? Even if they found just one deportee relating to Windrush with a criminal record, they'd be salivating at the opportunity to publish some screechy header!!

Of course Jamaica is just one of the Commonwealth countries only gaining full independence in 1962. There are many others but you don't need me to list them though Barbuda never gets much of a mention which few Brits knew much about (many probably never knew it existed!) until it was one of the islands devastated by Hurricane Irma last year and now subject over a bitterly disputed illegal land grab.

Anguilla, (BOT so still a dependency) also hit by Irma where Johnson arrived to tell yet another of his porky lies.

https://www.channel4.com/news/johnson-challenged-on-uk-hurricane-response

I'm beginning to feel some people believe Britain starts at Hadrians Wall and ends at the white cliffs of Dover, with Wales, Scotland, NI, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight etc being foreign territory! I'm surprised Cornwall hasn't been annexed by Little Englanders........yet!

5 past 3 Bullet? ;-) .........are you aware it wont be fully dark for a few hours yet? :D ........

Just sayin >:-) ........

Gretel Gocan, 81, told 5 News she had been stuck in Jamaica since 2010 unable to return to her south London home after taking a holiday to visit family. She has never seen or held her grandchildren after she was barred from returning to her home in the UK ten years ago.

Former NHS nurse Icilda Williams, who moved back to Jamaica in 1996 after 34 years in Bradford, said her annual visits to the UK to see her children had been halted since 2014 after she was denied a visa.

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/national/16174522.Windrush_era_migrants____denied_re_entry_to_Britain_after_Caribbean_visits___/

Perhaps we should all have a taste of the following to see how we'd cope walking in their shoes?

* sacked from a job we had been doing for years

* locked up in a detention centre pending deportation

* evicted from our home

* denied medical treatment

* denied access to benefits

* refused permission to re-enter the country

* refused a passport

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-04-21 3:21 PM

Gretel Gocan, 81, told 5 News she had been stuck in Jamaica since 2010 unable to return to her south London home after taking a holiday to visit family. She has never seen or held her grandchildren after she was barred from returning to her home in the UK ten years ago.

Former NHS nurse Icilda Williams, who moved back to Jamaica in 1996 after 34 years in Bradford, said her annual visits to the UK to see her children had been halted since 2014 after she was denied a visa.

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/national/16174522.Windrush_era_migrants____denied_re_entry_to_Britain_after_Caribbean_visits___/

I dont suppose it's polite to ask what some of the Windrush Generations offspring maybe currently up to in London? :-S .......

Well I mean that might be like trying to avoid asking the obvious questions about the benefits of migration after a few generations?......

Seeing as we live in a multi cultural utopia :-| .........

Just askin >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-04-21 3:40 PM

I dont suppose it's polite to ask what some of the Windrush Generations offspring maybe currently up to in London? :-S .......

If so genuinely concerned, which i know you are not, then why not make the effort to meet and speak with some of them instead of posting up what you THINK some MAY BE 'up to'. *-)

The original thread has been subject to a major diversion but for my part the case reported in the DM in Dave's link raises a number of issues. First and foremost, the people that drafted the EU directives aren’t daft they know that freedom of movement could be exploited by criminals like these people traffickers that’s why they made provision for countries to deport EU citizens who do that. It’s now over to the Home Secretary, or more particularly the staff in the Home Office, to get her/their act together and start the process.

There’s a lesson here for all of us - don’t use those cheap car washes as there are many who use slaves and that is quite obvious from the wretched conditions of work, their clothing and the deathly pallor they have. It’s always been a mystery to me that they are not raided every week. :-(

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-04-21 4:03 PM

If so genuinely concerned, which i know you are not, then why not make the effort to meet and speak with some of them instead of posting up what you THINK some MAY BE 'up to'. *-)

Funny you should say that ;-) ........A year or so before we left our village another couple moved in also called Dave & Sue from the East End of London, they were very shy and the first thing they did was put up electric gates 8-) .........

We persevered and got talking occasionally but were obviously not at that stage prepared to engage with the locals :-S ........

BTW they were black.........

Not specifically related to Windrush but bears a harsh warning of the looming disaster Mays Coalition of Chaos were busily creating with her 'hostile environment'.

Amber Rudds brother vented his anger over his sisters speech "vilifying foreigners" in 2016.

The Home Secretary’s brother has attacked the Government’s “denigration of foreign workers” after Amber Rudd announced a policy to force businesses to publish figures on the number of foreign staff they employ.

Roland Rudd, the head of PR agency Finsbury who – like his sister – campaigned for Remain during the referendum, wrote in an article for the London Evening Standard that there could be no place for “vilifying foreigners in the new Britain”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/amber-rudd-brother-roland-attacks-speech-home-secretary-vilifying-foreigners-a7350066.html

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-04-21 4:13 PM

The original thread has been subject to a major diversion but for my part the case reported in the DM in Dave's link raises a number of issues. First and foremost, the people that drafted the EU directives aren’t daft they know that freedom of movement could be exploited by criminals like these people traffickers that’s why they made provision for countries to deport EU citizens who do that. It’s now over to the Home Secretary, or more particularly the staff in the Home Office, to get her/their act together and start the process.

There’s a lesson here for all of us - don’t use those cheap car washes as there are many who use slaves and that is quite obvious from the wretched conditions of work, their clothing and the deathly pallor they have. It’s always been a mystery to me that they are not raided every week. :-(

Waking up to the real world at last Veronica? 8-) ..........

Well not quite :-| ........What's the point in plugging just another a hole in the sinking EU ship :D .......

We only have to look at the migrant crisis to see how inept they are >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-04-21 4:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-04-21 4:03 PM

Funny you should say that ;-) ........A year or so before we left our village another couple moved in also called Dave & Sue from the East End of London, they were very shy and the first thing they did was put up electric gates 8-) .........

Big deal....so what? Saves having to get out the car each time to open 'em......same reason i had an electronic door fitted on my garage.

I'm afraid the diversions from the usual suspects were only to be expected. Everything from London being a 'murder capital', anti-semitism, to electronic gates. I'm surprised neither have managed to shoehorn some Islamophobia in for good measure. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-04-21 4:27 PM

Big deal....so what? Saves having to get out the car each time to open 'em......same reason i had an electronic door fitted on my garage.

Do you have open fields behind you? ;-) ............

Just askin (lol) ..........

Must say it was the talk of the village and they built the brick pillars themselves 8-) ..............

It's a wonder the gates worked :D........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-04-21 4:36 PM

I'm afraid the diversions from the usual suspects were only to be expected. Everything from London being a 'murder capital', anti-semitism, to electronic gates. I'm surprised neither have managed to shoehorn some Islamophobia in for good measure. *-)

Well as a Corbynista you "would do a Nelson" and say "I see no antisemitism here"....... *-) ......

Damn you get dumber by the day Dum Dum (lol) ........

Archived